Author Topic: Full Page Ad in Chicago Tribune asking Obama to prove Presidential Eligibility  (Read 6735 times)

Decker

• Getbig V
no i wasnt making a funny, intelligent or not what gives you the idea that obama is any different than any other politician out there? his record?, his experience? nothing but his words is the right answer...so to think that he is anything other than just a regular politician at this point is hoping on hope.
Unless a politcian was president of the US, that politician has no presidential experience.  Obama had as much presidential experience as big Mac did....zero.

Obama, like all presidential candidates, ran on his platform.

His speeches and interviews portrayed him as a man of intellectual heft.

Too bad the same could not be said of Big Mac or that birdbrain he ran with.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
Unless a politcian was president of the US, that politician has no presidential experience.  Obama had as much presidential experience as big Mac did....zero.

Obama, like all presidential candidates, ran on his platform.

His speeches and interviews portrayed him as a man of intellectual heft.

Too bad the same could not be said of Big Mac or that birdbrain he ran with.
when did i mention presidential expierence? Many politicians run on their past accomplishments and record of which obama has little...being a eloquent speaker doesnt mean your intelligent im not saying he isnt all im saying is that he has DONE NOTHING TO SEPERATE HIM FROM ANY OTHER POLITICIAN OUT THERE either in his experience in politics or his record in politics....and this you know is true.

Decker

• Getbig V
when did i mention presidential expierence? Many politicians run on their past accomplishments and record of which obama has little...being a eloquent speaker doesnt mean your intelligent im not saying he isnt all im saying is that he has DONE NOTHING TO SEPERATE HIM FROM ANY OTHER POLITICIAN OUT THERE either in his experience in politics or his record in politics....and this you know is true.
Obviously Obama has done something to separate himself from all other politicians b/c he is the president-elect of the United States of America.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Lets see:

PTA President
City Council
Mayor
Governor
Business Owner
President of an Energy Commision

What have you done to top that other than post nonsensical marxist garbage on internet forums??????

Decker

• Getbig V
Lets see:

PTA President
City Council
Mayor
Governor
Business Owner
President of an Energy Commision
What have you done to top that other than post nonsensical marxist garbage on internet forums??????

I've proven you wrong multiple times on these boards.  I've never lost a debate to you.  I've stomped you like vine-ripened grapes repeatedly.

Surely all of that is worth something.

What business did she own?

How do any of those accomplishments of hers change the fact that she's a dim-witted, birdbrained moron dumber than even Bush?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
I've proven you wrong multiple times on these boards.  I've never lost a debate to you.  I've stomped you like vine-ripened grapes repeatedly.

Surely all of that is worth something.

What business did she own?

How do any of those accomplishments of hers change the fact that she's a dim-witted, birdbrained moron dumber than even Bush?

Case closed.  You lost.

Palin has accomplished more then Decker.

Decker

• Getbig V
Case closed.  You lost.

Palin has accomplished more then Decker.
Nice try.  But you have done what the typical loser does.  You changed the subject.  We discussed the intellectual, or lack thereof, capacity of Palin and you change the discussion to accomplishments.

You can't even maintain a train of thought for more than few seconds.  That or you're just horribly disingenuous with your arguments.

I'll put my JD and LLM up against Gov. Birdbrain's journalism degree any day of the week.

Since we're being all folksy here, what are your credentials?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Nice try.  But you have done what the typical loser does.  You changed the subject.  We discussed the intellectual, or lack thereof, capacity of Palin and you change the discussion to accomplishments.

You can't even maintain a train of thought for more than few seconds.  That or you're just horribly disingenuous with your arguments.

I'll put my JD and LLM up against Gov. Birdbrain's journalism degree any day of the week.

Since we're being all folksy here, what are your credentials?

B.A. J.D. 

LLM seems like a waste of money to me. 

I have my own law practice in NYC and a commercial collection agency as well.

E tu Decker?

tonymctones

• Getbig V
Obviously Obama has done something to separate himself from all other politicians b/c he is the president-elect of the United States of America.
yes he speaks with a silver tongue, thats exactly what I look for in a politician.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
yes he speaks with a silver tongue, thats exactly what I look for in a politician.

No different than the slime ball at the bar who knows just what to say to get a fat drunk slob into bed. 

BayGBM

• Getbig V
How much does a full page ad in the Tribune cost?  A fool and his money are soon parted.  ::)

Decker

• Getbig V
B.A. J.D. 

LLM seems like a waste of money to me. 

I have my own law practice in NYC and a commercial collection agency as well.

E tu Decker?
It seems like a waste of money to you b/c you are obliged to say something derogatory yet totally vacant of facts.  You don't even know what the LLM is in yet you pass your judgment on the matter in the negative.

This is an ongoing problem with you.  Unsupported prejudiced conclusions do not impress me.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
It seems like a waste of money to you b/c you are obliged to say something derogatory yet totally vacant of facts.  You don't even know what the LLM is in yet you pass your judgment on the matter in the negative.

This is an ongoing problem with you.  Unsupported prejudiced conclusions do not impress me.

Unless you have an LLM in tax law, its a waste of money.

Most people I knew who went for an LLM were not ready to enter the job market and just spent another year in school.

Tax is the only area where an LLM is worth it.   

Decker

• Getbig V
Unless you have an LLM in tax law, its a waste of money.

Most people I knew who went for an LLM were not ready to enter the job market and just spent another year in school.

Tax is the only area where an LLM is worth it.   
Bingo!

I don't view any education as a waste of money...unless of course we are discussing education from the Heritage Foundation.  That grand old lady of rightwing bullshit offers the chance for self-absorbed rich kids to expand their conservative understanding of the world through internships.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Bingo!

I don't view any education as a waste of money...unless of course we are discussing education from the Heritage Foundation.  That grand old lady of rightwing bullshit offers the chance for self-absorbed rich kids to expand their conservative understanding of the world through internships.

Huh?????????

I come from a lower middle class family in the Bronx NY.  I have no idea what the heck you are talking about.  My point was that people taking on an additional 30 - 50 k in debt for an llm will rarely get a return on that money unless they pusue tax law.