Author Topic: I don`t forsee much Hope for AMERICA in the future. Here is why:........  (Read 16119 times)

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
Re: I don`t forsee much Hope for AMERICA in the future. Here is why:........
« Reply #50 on: December 16, 2008, 03:03:36 PM »
Dude..I believe in hard work and loyalty to my family... Try to treat people with the same respect they have towards me ,eat  right and exercises.. Phuck you and your bullsh!t !

irony.

:)
b

Stavios

« Reply #51 on: December 16, 2008, 03:16:49 PM »
hahaha yes, your country is going downhill

soon, the canada will be the most powerfull country on earth !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahah ahahahaha  :D

luvvsuNOT

• Getbig III
« Reply #52 on: December 16, 2008, 05:23:28 PM »
hahaha yes, your country is going downhill

soon, the canada will be the most powerfull country on earth !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahah ahahahaha  :D

If America suddenly disappeared from the face of the earth I doubt it would be Canada that would take it's place. More likely it will be countries like China or Russia or even North Korea.  Then we'll see how great the world will be without the imperialist American infidels.

We're the world's policeman because the world needs a policeman because guess what? there's a lot of evil in the world. If it wasn't us who would you rather it be? Who would you want the world to be policed by that has the capability? I'll tell you one thing, it sure as hell ain't going to be Canada. If Canada was attacked right now by another country who do you think they would be crying for help? Germany? Sweden? France? Russia? UK?

ibfasport

• Getbig III
« Reply #53 on: December 16, 2008, 05:37:49 PM »
americans have a better future than europeans because fortune helps who has faith 

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #54 on: December 16, 2008, 06:24:41 PM »
If America suddenly disappeared from the face of the earth I doubt it would be Canada that would take it's place. More likely it will be countries like China or Russia or even North Korea.  Then we'll see how great the world will be without the imperialist American infidels.

We're the world's policeman because the world needs a policeman because guess what? there's a lot of evil in the world. If it wasn't us who would you rather it be? Who would you want the world to be policed by that has the capability? I'll tell you one thing, it sure as hell ain't going to be Canada. If Canada was attacked right now by another country who do you think they would be crying for help? Germany? Sweden? France? Russia? UK?

lol.

whatever.

we cry to nobody.

our support in world war one was the reason the germans were defeated. without it, the americans would have had their asses handed to them and europe as we know it would be the big state of germany and world politics changed forever.

then there was the war of 1812, but being american you'll prolly not want to debate that one either.

people like you are the reason americans are the most hated nation in the world. your attitude and ignorance causes the country as a whole to be viewed as such when there are many americans who are great people. 

it's people like you the rest of the world hates, it's just unfortunate that good americans happen to get lumped in with you as you all share the same land mass.

b

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: December 16, 2008, 06:26:06 PM »

Stavios

« Reply #56 on: December 16, 2008, 06:30:44 PM »
lol.

whatever.

we cry to nobody.

our support in world war one was the reason the germans were defeated. without it, the americans would have had their asses handed to them and europe as we know it would be the big state of germany and world politics changed forever.

then there was the war of 1812, but being american you'll prolly not want to debate that one either.

people like you are the reason americans are the most hated nation in the world. your attitude and ignorance causes the country as a whole to be viewed as such when there are many americans who are great people. 

it's people like you the rest of the world hates, it's just unfortunate that good americans happen to get lumped in with you as you all share the same land mass.

8) 8) 8)

chris_mason

• Getbig IV
  • Owner AtLarge Nutrition
« Reply #57 on: December 16, 2008, 07:05:49 PM »
Adonis, trust me, I am more intelligent than you and yet I believe in God.  Why?  Well, it would take a moron to truly believe that chaos and chance resulted in the incredible complexities of the universe.  If you have ANY understanding of science it is just absurb to believe that there isn't some underlying driver that started things and allowed them to evolve as they did. 

w

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: December 16, 2008, 07:22:40 PM »
Adonis, trust me, I am more intelligent than you and yet I believe in God.  Why?  Well, it would take a moron to truly believe that chaos and chance resulted in the incredible complexities of the universe.  If you have ANY understanding of science it is just absurb to believe that there isn't some underlying driver that started things and allowed them to evolve as they did. 

But Adam designed a gravity suit.

luvvsuNOT

• Getbig III
« Reply #59 on: December 16, 2008, 07:30:56 PM »
lol.

whatever.

we cry to nobody.

You're not crying because you are protected by us. And are you sure we are the most hated nation? Where do you think people from all over the world are trying to move to? Whose culture does the world most try to emulate? Not hated my ungrateful friend but envious and jealous.

America is not perfect but compare it to any Arab country? South America? North Korea? Russia? Want to compare what America does for the world compared to Canada? How many people do they feed? What were Canada's contributions to Africa recently? What role did Canada play when Milosovec was slaughtering Muslims? Or when Hussein invaded Kuwait and tried to control the world's oil supply? Remember the tidal waves and earthquakes? Who jumped to the recue? Canada?

Thank your ungrateful lucky stars that there's an America to keep the wolves at bay. Russia, China and North Korea, not to mention the Islamic world, would have a feeding frenzy if there were no US?

"Whatever" is right, eh?

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #60 on: December 16, 2008, 07:50:33 PM »
But Adam designed a gravity suit.

Yes he did.  And it looks great

luvvsuNOT

• Getbig III
« Reply #61 on: December 16, 2008, 08:20:54 PM »
BTW, just to be clear. I don't want to bag on Canada as such. They are great people, the country is free and non-oppressive. They are heads and tails above most of the world in regard to human rights and just plain decency. They are a strong and valued ally to America. I'm sure I'd be just as happy (and miserable) as I am in the US. as in Canada. And they have one of the greatest pound for pound MMA fighters in the world, George St. Pierre, who conducts himself with class and dignity and does his country proud.

I just don't like this America bashing and the constant demonization of my country.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: December 16, 2008, 08:23:32 PM »
I just don't like this America bashing and the constant demonization of my country.

Mostly, it's 'cause we matter.

luvvsuNOT

• Getbig III
« Reply #63 on: December 16, 2008, 09:31:37 PM »

I don't like call anybody a moron in regard to metaphysics and not necessarily try to prove whether or not one is right or wrong because in these issues nothing can objectively be proven. How can I prove beyond a shadow of a doubt the existence of God? What I hope for is clarity. Just to be clear on the alternatives and the implications?

Either God has always existed and is the creator of all things or Matter, i.e, stuff, has always existed, never created, but just somehow just is, and due to the random concussions of arbitrary events we have what we have now.
Now, I'm sure TA's close reading, intellectual that he is, of Dostoesky's, "The Brother's Karamazov" will remember the telling line, "Without God all is permitted." Meaning that if there is no final arbiter of justice, no cosmic right and wrong, that a Mother Teresa and an Adolph Hitler share the same fate. That goodness, doing the right thing, morality -- really has no ultimate meaning. That one merely operates in accordance with their own personal self-interest with little or any regard on how it make effect others insofar as how those others may effect you (be nice to your boss so he'll be nice to you). There's no value system above and beyond what you feel personally is right and can personally justify and how much of your own selfishness or even ruthlessness you can stomach. In other words, there's nobody, other than yourself, you have to ultimately answer to. No eternal reward or punishment for the good or bad you have done in the world. Life, in the grand eternal sense has no real transcendent meaning. No reward for being good. No punishment for being bad. 

This is, of course, no proof either pro or con but a clarification of a secular world versus govern by divine law. So take your pick: God and eternal justice or Matter/Stuff where transcendent morality is meaningless. I can't prove either but I do believe one's world view has a profound effect on how one lives their life. We use to have a saying in Philosophy: "Your metaphysics determine your ethics."     

SquatAss

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #64 on: December 16, 2008, 10:07:57 PM »

You believe in god? That's a bit unspecific. There are so many to choose from. What god do you believe in?

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #65 on: December 16, 2008, 10:14:36 PM »
I don't like call anybody a moron in regard to metaphysics and not necessarily try to prove whether or not one is right or wrong because in these issues nothing can objectively be proven. How can I prove beyond a shadow of a doubt the existence of God? What I hope for is clarity. Just to be clear on the alternatives and the implications?

Either God has always existed and is the creator of all things or Matter, i.e, stuff, has always existed, never created, but just somehow just is, and due to the random concussions of arbitrary events we have what we have now.
Now, I'm sure TA's close reading, intellectual that he is, of Dostoesky's, "The Brother's Karamazov" will remember the telling line, "Without God all is permitted." Meaning that if there is no final arbiter of justice, no cosmic right and wrong, that a Mother Teresa and an Adolph Hitler share the same fate. That goodness, doing the right thing, morality -- really has no ultimate meaning. That one merely operates in accordance with their own personal self-interest with little or any regard on how it make effect others insofar as how those others may effect you (be nice to your boss so he'll be nice to you). There's no value system above and beyond what you feel personally is right and can personally justify and how much of your own selfishness or even ruthlessness you can stomach. In other words, there's nobody, other than yourself, you have to ultimately answer to. No eternal reward or punishment for the good or bad you have done in the world. Life, in the grand eternal sense has no real transcendent meaning. No reward for being good. No punishment for being bad. 

This is, of course, no proof either pro or con but a clarification of a secular world versus govern by divine law. So take your pick: God and eternal justice or Matter/Stuff where transcendent morality is meaningless. I can't prove either but I do believe one's world view has a profound effect on how one lives their life. We use to have a saying in Philosophy: "Your metaphysics determine your ethics."     

Good post. But see, I'm trying to be a good human being. I want the best for this world, and its people. I do things for others out of good will, not for compensation. I do the right thing, cause it's the right thing to do. Not because I believe some imaginary boogie man will strike me down if I don't.

It's a shame that some people NEED a "god" figure to be decent.
HAHA, RON.....

SquatAss

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #66 on: December 16, 2008, 10:27:57 PM »
Good post. But see, I'm trying to be a good human being. I want the best for this world, and its people. I do things for others out of good will, not for compensation. I do the right thing, cause it's the right thing to do. Not because I believe some imaginary boogie man will strike me down if I don't.

Ah but you that is not enough to get into heaven. Not according to christians anyway. You can be the most selfless person in the world, if you have no faith you will not get into heaven. It's written right there in that book of theirs.

Oh you didn't believe in me? Down you go!

What a fine way to act for an all powerful all seeing being.

luvvsuNOT

• Getbig III
« Reply #67 on: December 16, 2008, 10:31:06 PM »

You make a good and valid point. There are many good and decent atheist and horrible theist. But I just don't trust human nature. It is a shame that a person has to feel that they will be punished for bad things and rewarded for good things to influence their behavior. But if human nature were inherently good we would not need laws, police and jails. People like to say that those who believe in God, believe that there is a "salvation" awaiting them to stay on the straight and narrow, are inherently weak and flawed. To them I say "you are correct." I am inherently weak and flawed. I believe this is the nature of man. Blessed are those who truly have the strength and character and the sheer moral fiber to be good and decent for it's own sake. I know for me, I would leave a trail of dead bodies almost daily just from my drive to work.

Say, you're by yourself walking to your car late at night in a deserted parking lot and coming your way are a group of say 5 or 6 young adult males. Would you be a little concerned for your safety. I mean, not necessarily scared, but just say on "yellow" alert. Now would it make any difference that upon closer inspection you noticed they were carrying Bibles and were Mormons?

gordiano

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: December 16, 2008, 10:33:52 PM »
Ah but you that is not enough to get into heaven. Not according to christians anyway. You can be the most selfless person in the world, if you have no faith you will not get into heaven. It's written right there in that book of theirs.

Yeah, it's funny how that bullshit works. You can be a great human being, but hey, you're going to hell if you don't believe.

Again, I don't believe in boogie men who will reward me with 72 virgins or heaven or everlasting life, or whatever those religions preach.

Let me put it to you this way....for the sake of argument, let's pretend god is real. I go thru life, doing everything in my power to be the best human being, and loving my fellow humans. If that is not enough for me to get into "heaven" then fuck it, I wouldn't want to be there with such a "god" anyways. I've known some pieces of shit, who "believed", and by that theory they are awaiting heaven and all its glory.

Makes no sense to me....

BTW, for those of you who "believe"....how the hell do you know your religion is the right one, and your "god" is the one to follow?
HAHA, RON.....

luvvsuNOT

• Getbig III
« Reply #69 on: December 16, 2008, 10:34:04 PM »

An excellent point and one that every sincere Christian is or should be ambivalent about. If I get a chance I want to put it in perspective that may make it seem not as bad as it admittedly sounds.

luvvsuNOT

• Getbig III
« Reply #70 on: December 16, 2008, 10:37:17 PM »

BTW, for those of you who "believe"....how the hell do you know your religion is the right one, and your "god" is the one to follow?

You don't hence the faith part. But I thought the argument was not so much as to which religion or God is the true one but rather is there a creator or did things just come out of nothing and always existed.

gordiano

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: December 16, 2008, 10:42:08 PM »
You make a good and valid point. There are many good and decent atheist and horrible theist. But I just don't trust human nature. It is a shame that a person has to feel that they will be punished for bad things and rewarded for good things to influence their behavior. But if human nature were inherently good we would not need laws, police and jails. People like to say that those who believe in God, believe that there is a "salvation" awaiting them to stay on the straight and narrow, are inherently weak and flawed. To them I say "you are correct." I am inherently weak and flawed. I believe this is the nature of man. Blessed are those who truly have the strength and character and the sheer moral fiber to be good and decent for it's own sake. I know for me, I would leave a trail of dead bodies almost daily just from my drive to work.

Say, you're by yourself walking to your car late at night in a deserted parking lot and coming your way are a group of say 5 or 6 young adult males. Would you be a little concerned for your safety. I mean, not necessarily scared, but just say on "yellow" alert. Now would it make any difference that upon closer inspection you noticed they were carrying Bibles and were Mormons?

Once again, good post.

Hey, believe me, I'm not perfect by any means. I'm just a guy trying to be a good person...a good human being. I'm weak and I fail in my own ways. If for no other reason, I want to set an example for my kids. I believe this world is full of darkness....I want them to be spotlights. Personally, I find that the biggest reward is in helping those who you do not know, or those who do not expect it. People ask me, "what's the reward?" To that I answer, the reward is the act itself.

In regards to your young adults question, well, I would worry if I saw them carrying bibles.... ;D

But seriously, I guess you could say I'm usually on "alert". I've lived in shit holes most my life, so that's just the way one had to be...always aware of your surroundings, so-to-speak.
HAHA, RON.....

Miss Demeanor

• Getbig III
« Reply #72 on: December 17, 2008, 06:38:27 AM »
BTW, just to be clear. I don't want to bag on Canada as such. They are great people, the country is free and non-oppressive. They are heads and tails above most of the world in regard to human rights and just plain decency. They are a strong and valued ally to America. I'm sure I'd be just as happy (and miserable) as I am in the US. as in Canada. And they have one of the greatest pound for pound MMA fighters in the world, George St. Pierre, who conducts himself with class and dignity and does his country proud.

Who are you?

Even if you "love me not" ;), I'm thinking I definitely like you!  Great posts in this thread.

Bear

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #73 on: December 17, 2008, 08:54:09 AM »

Haha, if only you were intelligent enough to realise how junenile this sounds. Only a weak minded person would feel the need to justify the beautiful randomness of the universe with a bunch of cosmic made up rubbish. We are the only planet we know of with life on. You can say it's a miracle that we exist, or you could say that 1 planet for every 350,000 having life on is a clear indicator of the randomness of molecule configuration throughout the universe.

Anyway, who's God is the one that exists? Do they all exist? Are all the eastern countries just making stuff up? Yet the westerners have claim to the REAL God? Haha, whatever, maybe one day we'll all believe in ghosts, or maybe one day we'll all have enough faith in ourselves not to need to fabricate something else to rely on.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #74 on: December 17, 2008, 10:54:46 AM »
I thought your messiah was just elected and is going to bring "Change & Hope"