Author Topic: After popular Demand, THE SQUAD IS BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 28989 times)

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
what the hell is a "the squad"? ???

No, no Magoo.  It must be capitalized. 

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
No, no Magoo.  It must be capitalized. 

what the hell is a "THE SQUAD"? ???

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
what the hell is a "THE SQUAD"? ???

Since you are showing proper respect, you have permission to PM Alex and ask him.  ;D

Big Mark C

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Since you are showing proper respect, you have permission to PM Alex and ask him.  ;D

i thouht the squad belong to mars and quacker dave?     since alex tried to revive the squad notice how no one really cares ;)

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
i thouht the squad belong to mars and quacker dave?     since alex tried to revive the squad notice how no one really cares ;)

Mars, much like Saddam, was removed from power years ago. The coup was swift, incredibly violent and many heads rolled. He hasn't been back to the alphabet boards since.

Big Mark C

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Mars, much like Saddam, was removed from power years ago. The coup was swift, incredibly violent and many heads rolled. He hasn't been back to the alphabet boards since.

i agree totaly  mars is a tit who didnt show you and superstar the proper respect and he got what he deserved

bigmc

• Getbig V
i agree totaly  mars is a tit who didnt show you and superstar the proper respect and he got what he deserved

someone has put you on the tiny tit list bro  ???
T

Fury

• Getbig V

:D

Whoever you are, you've been around for a while to remember that. Anyone who supports the great SQUAD Revolution is a-ok in my book.  8)

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
SSBG always had respect, BF had to prove himself.

Fucker did and was making people melt down so much they were calling his parents, setting up new accounts to talk shit and cyberstalking his ass. Without being forced to step up his game, BF would have never developed into the feared tiny tit crushing machine he is today. :)

Fury

• Getbig V
SSBG always had respect, BF had to prove himself.

Fucker did and was making people melt down so much they were calling his parents, setting up new accounts to talk shit and cyberstalking his ass. Without being forced to step up his game, BF would have never developed into the feared tiny tit crushing machine he is today. :)

LOL. Was a wakeup call at least. I was spiraling down a path of Getbig addiction at that point.  :'(

I think the most amusing part was the guy who spent a month+ masquerading on an account with my real name and the fact that a number of Getbiggers thought he was me. Really spoke wonders about the intelligence level of most of the people here. 

I've given up on that, though. I stick to ranting against Muslims and the schmoeness of Getbig now.  :-\

drkaje

• Getbig V
LOL. Was a wakeup call at least. I was spiraling down a path of Getbig addiction at that point.  :'(

I think the most amusing part was the guy who spent a month+ masquerading on an account with my real name and the fact that a number of Getbiggers thought he was me. Really spoke wonders about the intelligence level of most of the people here. 

I've given up on that, though. I stick to ranting against Muslims and the schmoeness of Getbig now.  :-\

How fucking bad does someone have to be owned to make calling your mommy their only option?

Fuck being in a fool's head, LOL! You're in their soul at that point. Ironic how many of the same people are posting here now and trying to play all cool with you and others.

Big Mark C

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
How fucking bad does someone have to be owned to make calling your mommy their only option?

Fuck being in a fool's head, LOL! You're in their soul at that point. Ironic how many of the same people are posting here now and trying to play all cool with you and others.

alex23 was the one who called bf's parents home i believe    he talked to bf's dad from what alex said   why does alex take things so seriously?

drkaje

• Getbig V
alex23 was the one who called bf's parents home i believe    he talked to bf's dad from what alex said   why does alex take things so seriously?

BF's owning prowess was getting too much attention. :)

Fury

• Getbig V

Yeah, it is pretty hilarious. I'll admit I did deserve some of the flack because I was being a real dick with certain things. It's like the ultimate owning when things get to that point, though.

alex23 was the one who called bf's parents home i believe    he talked to bf's dad from what alex said   why does alex take things so seriously?

My dad actually called me at school and asked if I knew an Alex. He said they had a good conversation, so I don't think it was malicious. Never really cared that much to be honest. I guess someone did spend a few days calling once a night around 330 AM EST, though.  :D

Junaids claims he called but I've never asked my parents as I can't feel offended by anything an alcoholic who lives at home with his parents thinks (No offense Doc, I know you're friends with him).

Big Mark C

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Yeah, it is pretty hilarious. I'll admit I did deserve some of the flack because I was being a real dick with certain things. It's like the ultimate owning when things get to that point, though.

My dad actually called me at school and asked if I knew an Alex. He said they had an good conversation, so I don't think it was malicious. Never really cared that much to be honest. I guess someone did spend a few days calling once a night around 330 AM EST, though.  :D

Junaids claims he called but I've never asked my parents as I can't feel offended by anything an alcoholic who lives at home with his parents thinks (No offense Doc, I know you're friends with him).

lol   you definitely owned everyones mind to make them track you down and props to you for not giving in     i still cant figure out why alex would call anyones house   seems creepy to me

Fury

• Getbig V
lol   you definitely owned everyones mind to make them track you down and props to you for not giving in     i still cant figure out why alex would call anyones house   seems creepy to me

It's all good now, though. Me and Alex get along well. I do think I'm going to have to have my posts deleted when I start looking for a job. Don't really want some of the stupid shit I post on here showing up in a background check. LOL.

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
It's all good now, though. Me and Alex get along well. I do think I'm going to have to have my posts deleted when I start looking for a job. Don't really want some of the stupid shit I post on here showing up in a background check. LOL.

How would you have all of your stuff deleted?

drkaje

• Getbig V

My dad actually called me at school and asked if I knew an Alex. He said they had a good conversation, so I don't think it was malicious. Never really cared that much to be honest. I guess someone did spend a few days calling once a night around 330 AM EST, though.  :D

A lot of gimmicks were born around that time, LOL!

Fury

• Getbig V
How would you have all of your stuff deleted?

Could just have Ron delete my posts. They have no sentimental value to me.  :o

A lot of gimmicks were born around that time, LOL!

LOL. I still pale in comparison to Sarcasm, though. They gave up on me after a month or two. They've been going strong with him for almost a year now. My 15 minutes of fame was too short. I was hoping for a book deal or movie out of it, at the very least.  :D

drkaje

• Getbig V

LOL. I still pale in comparison to Sarcasm, though. They gave up on me after a month or two. They've been going strong with him for almost a year now. My 15 minutes of fame was too short. I was hoping for a book deal or movie out of it, at the very least.  :D

A few 'callers' went after me for calling them fags and posting a North Carolina law about on-line intimidation. :)

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads

Hey Doc, does Toxic really live with his parents or is he just fucking with us? He claims to make like 100 bucks an hour and is like 30 something, so I don't know what to make of that. Cultural thing maybe?
E

drkaje

• Getbig V
Hey Doc, does Toxic really live with his parents or is he just fucking with us? He claims to make like 100 bucks an hour and is like 30 something, so I don't know what to make of that. Cultural thing maybe?

Ask him.

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
Ask him.

He types like a retarded 2nd grader, I am not asking him anything. His typing is too annoying.
E

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
He types like a retarded 2nd grader, I am not asking him anything. His typing is too annoying.

haha

I remember having many battles with danielson, doc and MOS before they "saw the darkside" It was a lot of fun then.

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio

BF was the homie that introduced me to the Y board. Dude was funny as hell and kept me coming back to the board. SS was cool as hell to argue with as well. FUCKER! when I first logged on BF and I used to trash Xcock and Junaids on a daily basis.

BF who else was stocking back in the day? What ever happened to the queer xCocK?