Author Topic: Lets just give up on Israel and the Arab world  (Read 8488 times)

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
Re: LETS JUST GIVE UP ON ISRAEL AND THE ARAB WORLD
« Reply #25 on: January 01, 2009, 02:11:46 PM »
Just Jew it!

You do know that Israel wanted to shove Gaza into Egypt hands in the peace agreement, they asked them to take it with the Sinai desert but the Egyptians didn't want to mess with them, they hate them more than anyone since they know them the best.

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #26 on: January 01, 2009, 02:16:47 PM »

You do know that Israel wanted to shove Gaza into Egypt hands in the peace agreement, they asked them to take it with the Sinai desert but the Egyptians didn't want to mess with them, they hate them more than anyone since they know them the best.

If you say so it must be true.

::) ::) ::)

Hereford

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: January 01, 2009, 02:53:12 PM »

Isreal is a tiny tiny area of land and offered the palistinians 90% of what they wanted and they rejected it.  Even Clinton said in his memoirs that he was shocked at how stupid the palistinians are in dealing with things. 

The Palestinians are the mexicans of the middle east. They believe they should have it all, yet have done nothing with what they have except make it a third world shithole.

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
Re: Lets just give up on Israel and the Arab world
« Reply #28 on: January 01, 2009, 03:01:02 PM »
This get better and better.

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #29 on: January 01, 2009, 03:11:40 PM »
If you say so it must be true.

::) ::) ::)

Look it up idiot, using a smiley doesn't make you right.

I can't comprehend how anyone can even think that Israel wants Gaza....more than a millions bitter losers that like violence and think that all Jewish people should die...yeah...sounds like the dream of every Israeli prime minister. ::)

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: January 01, 2009, 03:16:53 PM »

This is an absolutely true statement...The Egyptians hate the palestinians...as do all of the arab world..they look down upon the palestinians...they ARE the mexicans of the middle east....and as for Israel wanting GAZA...that is so funny....Gaza is hell on earth...why would the Israelis want that place????..the world is just too cowardly to tell the arabs that they are NOT getting palestine back and that they need to make peace...even the American Indians didn't get 22% of their land back//take what you can get now and then negotiate for more in the future...show the world you can actually govern and the world will put pressure on Israel to give back even more land.

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #31 on: January 01, 2009, 05:43:05 PM »

I can't comprehend how anyone can even think that Israel wants Gaza....more than a millions bitter losers that like violence and think that all Jewish people should die[...]

Well, it's not only the Palestinians that feel that way, or Muslims for that matter, but that is another debate entirely.

As far as Israel wanting Gaza is not such a far-fetched and idiotic idea. The most likely reason is that the Israelis want to exchange it, politically mind you, for something else, use it as leverage.

Look, Hamas was VOTED into power, they got 65% of the vote back in 2007, which represented a serious low blow to everyone except Palestinians. From that moment on Israel decided to submit Gaza to one of the most repressive humanitarian blockades in the past few years, going as far as putting UN personnel in jail (which Bush used as one of the reasons for us to invade Iraq by the way, talk about double standards!) or just arresting Palestinian politics (some in office) for no apparent reason whatsoever.

Back then the initial plan was to involve Al Fatah into the mix and provoke a civil war, something the US was involved in by the way (click here), in order to get Hamas out of the way. When that did not work we have what we have today, which is a humanitarian catastrophe, Israel bombing the shit out of civilians and the US saying Hamas must stop attacking Israel. Attacking?! They are defending themselves!

Yes, Palestinians are not exactly loved in the Arab world, nor do they love Jews, but you know what? That doesn't give Israeli actions any ounce of moral props, in fact it makes you sound like a moron.

Besides, looking at the next comparative picture, you tell me what the next logical step is:

And so that you know: I did not use a smiley.  8)

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: January 01, 2009, 08:59:49 PM »
Well, it's not only the Palestinians that feel that way, or Muslims for that matter, but that is another debate entirely.

As far as Israel wanting Gaza is not such a far-fetched and idiotic idea. The most likely reason is that the Israelis want to exchange it, politically mind you, for something else, use it as leverage.

Look, Hamas was VOTED into power, they got 65% of the vote back in 2007, which represented a serious low blow to everyone except Palestinians. From that moment on Israel decided to submit Gaza to one of the most repressive humanitarian blockades in the past few years, going as far as putting UN personnel in jail (which Bush used as one of the reasons for us to invade Iraq by the way, talk about double standards!) or just arresting Palestinian politics (some in office) for no apparent reason whatsoever.

very good map...and u make a nice rational argument....but this same thing occurred to the American Indians..their lands were slowwwwwly taken away from them in the same way....but they got some back by negotiation..it's the ONLY way....the indians could never hope to take back their lands by force..they would have been wiped out like the palestinians are getting wiped out now....it is irresponsible leadership by the palestinians that their people are suffering....look at what Martin Luther King did....he got blacks to have equal rights in this country and got lots of laws and protections passed to protect blacks..he didn't lead blacks into a dismal abyss of violence and armed resistance because a REAL leader is responsable for the people who follow him....blacks were not slaughtered by whites in the U.S.....were some beaten?..yes..were some killed?..yes..but it wasn't a wholesale slaughter like we see today in GAZA

Back then the initial plan was to involve Al Fatah into the mix and provoke a civil war, something the US was involved in by the way (click here), in order to get Hamas out of the way. When that did not work we have what we have today, which is a humanitarian catastrophe, Israel bombing the shit out of civilians and the US saying Hamas must stop attacking Israel. Attacking?! They are defending themselves!

Yes, Palestinians are not exactly loved in the Arab world, nor do they love Jews, but you know what? That doesn't give Israeli actions any ounce of moral props, in fact it makes you sound like a moron.

Besides, looking at the next comparative picture, you tell me what the next logical step is:

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #33 on: January 01, 2009, 10:23:05 PM »

Pretty maps won't change reality, your map is a farce.

1.That land was never Palestinian, it was a part of the Britain mandate and before that a part of the Turkish empire and before that....and so on. Palestinians never had any soverginship, they only got that from ISRAEL when they received Gaza and the western bank.

2.Your map is just colored but in reality the population of Palestinians were villages scattered around Israel, they never were or thought they were a people before 48.

3.Israel was neglected and the Jewish people who came there bought LOTS of land and started drying swamps and building cities , after they developed it the Arabs started to want it because they wanted the work of the Jewish people, but they never did it themself.

4.Now lets talk post UN resolution, thats the logical thing, the loss of land there was due to ONE reason, WARS, if you attack and lose don't expect to get it back. Especially if you have a hostile population, Israel hold lands as a BUFFER ZONE. Just as they did in south Lebanon, do you really think anyone wants those parts?
South Lebanon was a military zone, there were no civilians, it was nothing more than a buffer zone to keep the fighting that Hizballah initiated out of Israel and in their territory.

5.The Palestinians receive EVERYTHING from Israel, gas,food,power and so on, if Israel truly did a blockade on them (not terror related, you most block Gaza when they launch rockets/bombers) they would be dead long ago.

6.Hamas is a terror organization, thinking that they won't fake a few ballots is retarded, not to mention that they hurt their people more than anyone, Hitler was voted democratically too......always remember that.

Do you want me to go on?

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #34 on: January 02, 2009, 12:32:15 AM »

1.That land was never Palestinian, it was a part of the Britain mandate and before that a part of the Turkish empire and before that....and so on. Palestinians never had any soverginship, they only got that from ISRAEL when they received Gaza and the western bank.

2.Your map is just colored but in reality the population of Palestinians were villages scattered around Israel, they never were or thought they were a people before 48.

3.Israel was neglected and the Jewish people who came there bought LOTS of land and started drying swamps and building cities , after they developed it the Arabs started to want it because they wanted the work of the Jewish people, but they never did it themself.

4.Now lets talk post UN resolution, thats the logical thing, the loss of land there was due to ONE reason, WARS, if you attack and lose don't expect to get it back. Especially if you have a hostile population, Israel hold lands as a BUFFER ZONE. Just as they did in south Lebanon, do you really think anyone wants those parts?
South Lebanon was a military zone, there were no civilians, it was nothing more than a buffer zone to keep the fighting that Hizballah initiated out of Israel and in their territory.

5.The Palestinians receive EVERYTHING from Israel, gas,food,power and so on, if Israel truly did a blockade on them (not terror related, you most block Gaza when they launch rockets/bombers) they would be dead long ago.

6.Hamas is a terror organization, thinking that they won't fake a few ballots is retarded, not to mention that they hurt their people more than anyone, Hitler was voted democratically too......always remember that.

Do you want me to go on?

This I agree with completely,  Hitler was a great man and leader btw.  no different then any dictator/tyrant of the past and present, I don't know why he receives such a magnitude of hate, Stalin killed 15-20 million Russians for fuck's sake, by sheer numbers Hitler pales in comparison.

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #35 on: January 02, 2009, 03:25:21 AM »
This I agree with completely,  Hitler was a great man and leader btw.  no different then any dictator/tyrant of the past and present, I don't know why he receives such a magnitude of hate, Stalin killed 15-20 million Russians for fuck's sake, by sheer numbers Hitler pales in comparison.

So you were born a racist or grew up to be one?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #36 on: January 02, 2009, 06:03:38 AM »

You are a complete moron and a traitor.

Hitler was a terrible leader.

Not only did hitlers' actions result in the deaths of millions of russians, jews, gypsies, europeans, but over 100,000 American Soldiers, 2 million of his own soldiers, the bombing of his cities, the deaths and rapes of women civilians, the loss of East Berlin to the Russians, partioning the country into a half communist state.  Do you want more?

If you think that is the mark of a  great man and leader, you are a fool of the highest order.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: January 02, 2009, 06:59:41 AM »
he was probably joking, i hope so.

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #38 on: January 02, 2009, 07:02:38 AM »
he was probably joking, i hope so.

He wasn't he is the typical retarded white pride bullshitter.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: January 02, 2009, 09:12:11 AM »
guys like Hitler and Stalin were terrible leaders who brought down tremendous suffering and death to their own people...much like the Hamas leadership is doing today..but the real villian in all this is someone we haven't talked about yet in this post..

YASSER ARAFAT.....he had the chance to make peace and he wouldn't do it.....he was the only palestinian leader with the power, and prestige to make a deal happen and to make his own people accept a deal.....he chose not to and when he died he left the palestinians leaderless and in choas..not to mention all the foreign aid he and his wife stole....his wife, SUHA, now lives it up in luxury in France I think....

what REALLY needs to happen is that the palestinians need to fight a civil war among themselves to finally determine who will be the ultimate negotiating partner with Israel.....the Fatah party is hopelessly corrupt..and Hamas is hopelessly radical and suicidal.....Israel basically has no one to talk to....

also, the palestinians ned to give up on their demand of "right of return".....Israel will not accept 100s of thousands of palestinians coming back to Israel and gettting their land back...that's not going to happen

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: January 02, 2009, 09:20:18 AM »
Like i said earlier, Bill Clinton said in his memoirs that he shocked and blamed Arafat for this mess since Israel was offering 90% of what the palistinians wanted and that was not enough.

If 90% is not enough for these barbarians, than screw em, let them fight Israel to the death and hopefully they will end up with 0%.

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #41 on: January 02, 2009, 09:41:08 AM »
Like i said earlier, Bill Clinton said in his memoirs that he shocked and blamed Arafat for this mess since Israel was offering 90% of what the palistinians wanted and that was not enough.

If 90% is not enough for these barbarians, than screw em, let them fight Israel to the death and hopefully they will end up with 0%.

Exactly, they don't want peace they make personal gain from the suffering of their people, thats why I laugh when people say the Hamas is a democratic regime.... ::)

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #42 on: January 02, 2009, 01:47:17 PM »
You guys got me all wrong :)

Racism and all that shit is a thing of the past, I admire Hitler's rise to power, the way he was able to go from starving artist living on the streets (almost) to being the leader of a large European super-power. His rise to power was phenomenal, I could care less for his personal distastes or who he disliked and what he did in his private life. He was able to take over a government and run a country through strategic planning, propaganda and subtle persuasion, kind of akin to your George Bush :)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: January 02, 2009, 01:53:25 PM »

Racism and all that shit is a thing of the past, I admire Hitler's rise to power, the way he was able to go from starving artist living on the streets (almost) to being the leader of a large European super-power. His rise to power was phenomenal, I could care less for his personal distastes or who he disliked and what he did in his private life. He was able to take over a government and run a country through strategic planning, propaganda and subtle persuasion, kind of akin to your George Bush :)

Oh lord what nonsense. 

GWB has been an abject failure, but his run over 8 years has not caused 20 plus million deaths like Hitler did.

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #44 on: January 02, 2009, 01:58:19 PM »

You forgot to mention the usage of racism,violence and more to get into power.
You do know that even before he got to power he was leading the most violent group of people in Germany?

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #45 on: January 02, 2009, 03:15:37 PM »
You forgot to mention the usage of racism,violence and more to get into power.
You do know that even before he got to power he was leading the most violent group of people in Germany?

Yes, but that ultimately resulted in him becoming Chancellor, whatever he did to gain power, he did it, and did it within a very short period of time, I really couldn't care less about his beliefs and anti-semitism, but you have to admit he was good at manipulating people and information that the people were exposed to (propaganda) to achieve his goals and move up in government.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #46 on: January 02, 2009, 03:17:48 PM »
Yes, but that ultimately resulted in him becoming Chancellor, whatever he did to gain power, he did it, and did it within a very short period of time, I really couldn't care less about his beliefs and anti-semitism, but you have to admit he was good at manipulating people and information that the people were exposed to (propaganda) to achieve his goals and move up in government.

A great orator. Also a psychopath and batshit insane moron, but a great speaker nonetheless. Comparing some of the great speakers throughout time to Bush just shows how absolutely pathetic the guy is any time he gets behind a mic.

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #47 on: January 02, 2009, 03:48:58 PM »
A great orator. Also a psychopath and batshit insane moron, but a great speaker nonetheless. Comparing some of the great speakers throughout time to Bush just shows how absolutely pathetic the guy is any time he gets behind a mic.

Let's not forget Bush has the IQ of a lima bean, has no vocabulary, reading comprehension or coherent thought process, his favourite author is Dr.Seuss for fuck's sake. It's a wonder how this guy got an MBA from Harvard, I guess having your daddy running the C.I.A and later become president helps.

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #48 on: January 03, 2009, 10:55:47 AM »

How is "my" map a "farce"?

First and foremost, the state of Israel (which is what I think you're referring to) has NO RIGHT to give anyone sovereignty, not even the one they receive from Israelis themselves. Sovereignty does not make a country. That is a distinction you seem to be unable to understand. Also, just because Palestine was populated by loosely-connected and politically unorganized tribes (culturally speaking) does not mean you can just go into their territory, commit atrocities (indiscriminate civilian killings, forceful evacuations and humanitarian blockades,) buy up the land, segregate yourself from your neighbors and then secede from the same territory that welcomed you with open arms.

I invite you to read the words of Zionism's "spiritual father," Theodore Herzl, and what he was saying about Palestine back in the late XVIII and early XIX centuries: He was talking about "spiriting the penniless Palestinians away", or when asked why he had such little regard for Palestinians he'd say "who would think of sending them away? It is their well being, their individual wealth which we will increase by bringing in our own." Once you read Herzl's later rethoric you'll come to realise that he was talking about a land very much populated by people, which he refered to as "Palestinians". The debates in the earlier Zionist congresses (once they had agreed on a place) was on how to get rid of the people living there, not on how to turn the desert into fertile arable land (which is what Zionists will have you believe).

Later on, when confronted by evidence from his peers Herzl eventually had a change of opinion, opposing the return of the Jews to the land of Israel, saying things like "I did not know that – but then we are committing an injustice!" when learning that Palestine was indeed NOT VOID of people. If you read his comments you will come to the conclusion that Palestine was indeed inhabited by Palestinians. It was the job of the Zionists to make it seem otherwise. Which is why you think what you think.

That don't mean jack shit. The United States of America did not come to existence until 1777 with the Articles of Confederation, and the people of the 13 territories did not think of themselves as "Americans" until probably well into the first quarter of the XVIII century. Does this give any schmuck with extra plutonium any authority or moral backing for him/her to first illegally invade my country and then try to secede from it, all the while trying to isolate the native population on the grounds that it did not exist because part of its territory belonged to the British and Spanish empires? Ludicrous at best. We did this to the Native Americans, but there is nothing we can do about that now. Israel does have a chance to change things around though.

Well, the Zionists never saw the return to Israel on peaceful grounds, in fact it was based on "gradual Jewish infiltration" (source: History of Israel). They (the Zionists) knew they were going to find opposition and they devised a way to get rid of the local population, in a very methodical and inhuman manner (reminiscent to the one used by the Nazis on the Jews). The lame story that Jews went into Palestine, turned the desert into Ireland, water into wine and people walking on water bullshit... I've heard before and I STILL do not believe it, so save your spit and stick to the facts not something you've read in Javelschpizlebaum magazine.

4.Now lets talk post UN resolution, thats the logical thing, the loss of land there was due to ONE reason, WARS, if you attack and lose don't expect to get it back. Especially if you have a hostile population, Israel hold lands as a BUFFER ZONE. Just as they did in south Lebanon, do you really think anyone wants those parts? South Lebanon was a military zone, there were no civilians, it was nothing more than a buffer zone to keep the fighting that Hizballah initiated out of Israel and in their territory.

That is total bullshit! In the case of Lebanon it is well know that southern Lebanon was always a "sought commodity" by the Israeli state for its water resources. There was never an attack coming from any Lebanese into Israel prior to the invasion. In fact, the only attacks came from the PLO (Palestinian Liberation Organization) in southern Lebanon from radicalized sectors of the Palestinian refugee community which were pushed into southern Lebanon by the fucking Israelis themselves.

The Mossad knew the Lebanese had nothing to do with the attacks. There was also the issue of Lebanon becoming an economic success in the Middle East, Beirut being the "Paris of the Middle East" mind ya, which the I-can-walk-over-water crowd did not like and decided to turn into Rubbletown because the Zionists did not like. Hezbollah came afterwards, much like the radicalized versions of the PLO or the attacks from Israel's neighbors. But that has little to do with Arabs and a lot to do with the Zionist's # 1 skill, which is turning sympathy for Jews into hate towards all Jewish people.

Well, occupying a territory comes with its own "complications". I refer you to Article 55 of the Fourth Geneva Convention, which states that “to the fullest extent of the means available to it, the Occupying Power has the duty of ensuring the food and medical supplies of the population; it should, in particular, bring in the necessary foodstuffs, medical stores and other articles if the resources of the occupied territory are inadequate.” During the past couple of months Israel stopped providing all these things, which is what prompted a radicalized segment of Hamas to say "fuck the cease fire" and the Israeli army to embark in another massacre of Palestinian civilians in the name of Israeli "security". Notice that this is a tactic Israel uses OFTEN and involves breaking every rule in the book, like kidnapping humanitarian UN personnel over international waters or making NEUTRAL people "disappear".

6.Hamas is a terror organization

So is the Israeli army. Now, the Israeli army WAS NOT voted into power, HAMAS WAS voted into power by the Palestinians.

thinking that they won't fake a few ballots is retarded, not to mention that they hurt their people more than anyone, Hitler was voted democratically too......always remember that.

Quote to me ONE NON-JEWISH source saying that the election was stolen by Hamas. ONE FUCKING SOURCE. JUST ONE.

Look, all I'm saying is that all these antisemitism crowd is fighting a losing battle unless the Zionists are done away with, much in the manner the Germans did with the Nazis after WWII.

Unless Jews are able to do that, it does not matter how many newspapers Zionists buy, antisemitism will increase and the (in)moral grounds for Holocaust II will be laid down for the next Hitler-like mótherfucker to exploit.

LEARN FROM MISTAKES. DO NOT BECOME ONE.

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #49 on: January 03, 2009, 11:11:13 AM »

I can't comprehend how anyone can even think that Israel wants Gaza....more than a millions bitter losers that like violence and think that all Jewish people should die...yeah...sounds like the dream of every Israeli prime minister. ::)

I have one thing to say about Israel and the Gaza strip: The Allon plan of 1967. If you think Israel does not want the Gaza strip, just read about this plan. Pssss, it involves the expatriation on hundreds of thousands of Palestinians into the northern part of the Sinai peninsula, so that they could keep the strip all to themselves.

So... I do not understand why you would say "I can't comprehend how anyone can even think that Israel wants Gaza". Might it be because you refuse TO READ?