Author Topic: Baby Time!!!!  (Read 11748 times)

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
Re: Baby Time!!!!
« Reply #25 on: January 05, 2009, 08:01:32 AM »
How is the baby doing and how is the dog coping with the new center of attention? Let me know if you have any questions brother.
baby is great, healthy as can be thank god

my dog is actually doing a million times better than I thought he would----I made sure I gave my little girls hat she wore the first day to my pops and had him show it to my dog and sniff it and every time he sniffed it he got a treat. This got him used to the smell and gave him positive association.  when I got back from the hospital I did the same thing with her blanket before I introduced them, and when I introduced them i gave him a treat when he sniffed her, it worked out great, he knows to only sniff her and not be hyper.

One thing I do when he's around the baby too is stay calm and make sure I dont yell at him or make it a negative or anxious situation at all, I want him to have a posistive association not a negative or anxious one.

your previous advice helped out heaps brother, like when I got home from the hospital I made sure I came in first and saw him before the baby came in and when my girl came in with hte baby I was outside with him and let him run around for an hour before coming in and meeting the baby, this way he wasnt too excited or anxious.

thanks for the help Sin 8)

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #26 on: January 05, 2009, 08:10:45 AM »
baby is great, healthy as can be thank god

my dog is actually doing a million times better than I thought he would----I made sure I gave my little girls hat she wore the first day to my pops and had him show it to my dog and sniff it and every time he sniffed it he got a treat. This got him used to the smell and gave him positive association.  when I got back from the hospital I did the same thing with her blanket before I introduced them, and when I introduced them i gave him a treat when he sniffed her, it worked out great, he knows to only sniff her and not be hyper.

One thing I do when he's around the baby too is stay calm and make sure I dont yell at him or make it a negative or anxious situation at all, I want him to have a posistive association not a negative or anxious one.

your previous advice helped out heaps brother, like when I got home from the hospital I made sure I came in first and saw him before the baby came in and when my girl came in with hte baby I was outside with him and let him run around for an hour before coming in and meeting the baby, this way he wasnt too excited or anxious.

thanks for the help Sin 8)

No doubt man, glad to hear it wasn't a headache. My choc blue growls anytime someone touches him if he is laying down, but the baby can do whatever pull his tail, grab his ears, poke his eyes and he just wags his tail.. It sounds like your going to be seeing the same thing brother.

P.S. you don't have a dog anymore (your little girl does), you will see this soon... Take care and congrats again man.

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #27 on: January 16, 2009, 10:20:31 PM »
The odds were high that it would have been half black, but apparently the odds were in your favor

hahaha!!!!  Classic Havenbull ;D

Seriously, NB, a million congrats, bro.  When you're an old man whose only "squatting" is 8 times daily on the toilet, you'll look back on this moment as one of the very best of your life. 

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #28 on: January 19, 2009, 12:00:33 PM »
thanks big man

really appreciate the good words and advice Ive gotten from all my Y brothers----seems like we really did a great job of weeding out all the garbage on the Y, the true Y boarders are the top tier of honorable and upright dudes on getbig, the schmoes, weirdos and trash are afraid to even come down here.  Mad people lurk the Y but are afraid to post, it seems like we're doing our job 8)

here's a pic of my little girl sleeping against my wife's gigantic boob, sorry its bad angle :-\ (my girls boobs are fucking HUGE from the pregnancy and breast feeding, its FUCKING GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!hahaha)

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #29 on: January 19, 2009, 12:41:36 PM »
Cute breast...I mean baby.

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #30 on: January 19, 2009, 12:44:50 PM »
all joking aside man very cute baby, congrats again, enjoy the next few years they go quickly.

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #31 on: January 19, 2009, 12:46:38 PM »
all joking aside man very cute baby, congrats again, enjoy the next few years they go quickly.
hahah thanks bro----

we all know the ball busting is just fun around here

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #32 on: January 19, 2009, 12:49:07 PM »
hahah thanks bro----

we all know the ball busting is just fun around here
hahaha, i know man, but seriously you've got a beautiful family there, good stuff, that's a blessing.

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: January 19, 2009, 01:00:26 PM »
Beautiful booby baby.

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #34 on: January 19, 2009, 02:31:31 PM »
HAHAHAHA! brutal button nose and sleepy eyes.

Also your wifes booby dwarfs her ;D

very adorable broiskie!

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #35 on: January 19, 2009, 05:51:14 PM »
Cute kid, thank god she looks like her mom. ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The new age pussy Punisher!
« Reply #36 on: January 22, 2009, 01:45:12 AM »
wow man cute cute baby!

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #37 on: January 28, 2009, 08:40:19 PM »
Beautiful pic, and yes cherish each moment - time really does fly, such a cliche but true. You'll blink and she'll be harrassing you for $50 and the car keys to go out in a minute. ;)

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #38 on: January 31, 2009, 07:39:59 PM »
thanks big man

really appreciate the good words and advice Ive gotten from all my Y brothers----seems like we really did a great job of weeding out all the garbage on the Y, the true Y boarders are the top tier of honorable and upright dudes on getbig, the schmoes, weirdos and trash are afraid to even come down here.  Mad people lurk the Y but are afraid to post, it seems like we're doing our job 8)

here's a pic of my little girl sleeping against my wife's gigantic boob, sorry its bad angle :-\ (my girls boobs are fucking HUGE from the pregnancy and breast feeding, its FUCKING GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!hahaha)

Cute kid Nordic. Congrats again.
E

Geo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: February 12, 2009, 08:13:26 PM »

she's a cutie !

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #40 on: February 13, 2009, 04:00:43 AM »
thanks everyone----appreciate the kind words

she's doing great, just starting to smile.  Shes so aware now, its crazy how fast they develop

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #41 on: February 13, 2009, 09:34:01 AM »
thanks everyone----appreciate the kind words

she's doing great, just starting to smile.  Shes so aware now, its crazy how fast they develop

Does she have a gimmick yet :D

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: February 13, 2009, 02:41:56 PM »

Does she have a gimmick yet :D
No, her daddy has that part covered :D

BigMenace

• Getbig II
« Reply #43 on: February 17, 2009, 11:14:40 AM »
My two year old....... :)

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: February 17, 2009, 11:15:59 AM »
My two year old....... :)
beautiful kid. Congrats.

BigMenace

• Getbig II
« Reply #45 on: February 17, 2009, 11:18:35 AM »
....and my four yr old  :)

BigMenace

• Getbig II
« Reply #46 on: February 17, 2009, 11:19:41 AM »
We are having a boy in May as well.  Pretty soon I'll have an entire basketball team  ;D

BigMenace

• Getbig II
« Reply #47 on: February 17, 2009, 11:20:22 AM »
beautiful kid. Congrats.

Thanks bro! 

BigMenace

• Getbig II
« Reply #48 on: February 19, 2009, 10:56:10 AM »
Man bros, my lady i driving me nuts, this pregnancy has her so damn moody! It just seems like I cant do anything right!  I feel like throwing her in an RNC 24/7.  I did tell you guys I'm a cagefighter didn't I  ;D

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: February 19, 2009, 12:51:21 PM »
Man bros, my lady i driving me nuts, this pregnancy has her so damn moody! It just seems like I cant do anything right!  I feel like throwing her in an RNC 24/7.  I did tell you guys I'm a cagefighter didn't I  ;D
Aren't we all ;D