Author Topic: gmen didn't even get 1 td  (Read 1333 times)

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
gmen didn't even get 1 td
« on: January 11, 2009, 01:18:25 PM »
shit man

:-\

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
  • I can spot crazy pussy....
Re: gmen didn't even get 1 td
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2009, 01:35:45 PM »
Didn't show up to play. Defense couldn't stop the Eagles from converting their third downs. Pretty poor showing if you ask me. Giants fans have to be devastated right now.

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2009, 01:46:11 PM »
yea...live and die by the run...hurt our play action.

BUT ITS NOT LIKE THE GMEN RAN MORE THAN 3 PLAY ACTION PLAYS ALL DAY.

shows ya how much plax meant to us

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2009, 02:39:23 PM »
Unfortunately the giants weren't able to pull out of a month-long slump. Not just the absence of Burris, just overall a flat performance, no spark anywhere. Somewhere in the last quarter of the season or so they lost the desire.

body88

« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2009, 04:45:28 PM »
Didn't show up to play. Defense couldn't stop the Eagles from converting their third downs. Pretty poor showing if you ask me. Giants fans have to be devastated right now.

Eli man was the Eli of old.  My boy Coughlin made few dumb calls to boot.  It just shows how hard it is to win more than one sb.  As a pats fan I was happy to see them get knocked out after they ruined the pats season last year!

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2009, 05:19:28 PM »
Eli man was the Eli of old.  My boy Coughlin made few dumb calls to boot.  It just shows how hard it is to win more than one sb.  As a pats fan I was happy to see them get knocked out after they ruined the pats season last year!

After last season and most of this season playing well i'm sure Manning will be fine, it was an underperformance by the entire team. What it shows is that it's hard to win for an entire season, as proven by NE and the Giants in successive years.

No one discusses it but it's especially hard to win the year after winning the SB, they were lucky to have had as good a season as they did.