Author Topic: Just bought my yearly supplement supply  (Read 5395 times)

luvvsuNOT

• Getbig III
Re: Just bought my yearly supplement supply
« Reply #50 on: January 23, 2009, 03:03:18 PM »
tell me more about this "food"

Since this question was posed plainly, sincerely and respectfully I will answer.
Food basically consists of three macro nutritents: protein, carbohydrates and fats. In addition they contain micro nutrients, i.e., vitamins and minerals both macro and trace.

From your body's perspective it doesn't know or care if they nutrients come from a steak, potatoes, waxy maize or whey protein powder. From a macro nutrient perspective all carbohydrates, whatever that source, gets broken down into glucose in which some is stored in the muscle as glycogen, some store in the liver and is the the body's preferred source of energy. All protein is broken down into amino acids and is use .... getting sleepy.... boring myself....must go on.... amino acids are use to both build and repair and is also use for virtually every.... amino acids can be converted into energy, i.e., glucose when carbo... fats and carbohydrates cannot be converted into amino acids so it is possible to live just on protein but.... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzz

globalhawk

• Getbig II
« Reply #51 on: January 24, 2009, 12:56:28 PM »
interesting.....i must try this "food," if that's its real name....

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #52 on: January 24, 2009, 08:58:29 PM »

From your body's perspective it doesn't know or care if they nutrients come from a steak, potatoes, waxy maize or whey protein powder.
it does understand digestion rates, amino acid profiles, fiber intake, types of fat...etc

Childish///AMG

• Getbig IV
« Reply #53 on: January 24, 2009, 11:02:10 PM »
How many free gifts from BB.com did you get that order?

Please dont tell me u just got one of those white crappy tshirts  :P
That is so last year, the "Red" ones are what everyone is rock'in :) :)

luvvsuNOT

• Getbig III
« Reply #54 on: January 27, 2009, 07:55:16 PM »
it does understand digestion rates, amino acid profiles, fiber intake, types of fat...etc

Correct. I was just losing the will to live as I was typing up that shite. From a macro nutrient stand point all carbs get converted into glucose but the only diff between eating a sugar cube and outmeal is the glycemic index. The rate in which it is broken down into blood sugar and the insulin response as determin.....zzzzzzzzzzz z