Author Topic: SCHOOL FUCKIN SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 3200 times)

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
SCHOOL FUCKIN SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« on: January 26, 2009, 08:57:31 AM »
Shit is driving me nuts. I need to win the Lotto...Fuck school..
Too much info for me right now. Maybe i just need to get on steroids and chase the dream. Fuckin too much work for me. Gonna go fuckin crazy over here and start slappin people.

I had sooo much reading to do this weekend and im all at home cleaning up because i wanted to take my mind off studying...so i figure i clean up and atleast im doing something productive...But yeah just needed to get that off my mind.. School fuckin sucks.

elite_lifter

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
Re: SCHOOL FUCKIN SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2009, 09:52:59 AM »
Too much info for me right now. Maybe i just need to get on steroids and chase the dream. Fuckin too much work for me. Gonna go fuckin crazy over here and start slappin people.

I had sooo much reading to do this weekend and im all at home cleaning up because i wanted to take my mind off studying...so i figure i clean up and atleast im doing something productive...But yeah just needed to get that off my mind.. School fuckin sucks.
Do yourself a favor and take some on-line classes, makes test taking much easier. ;D
I am a big baby

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2009, 10:44:19 AM »
Do yourself a favor and take some on-line classes, makes test taking much easier. ;D

I CANT!!!

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2009, 11:19:56 AM »

Pretty tired of it myself. Why don't you take up acting like your sister or something? Or chase that plastic trophy!

elite_lifter

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2009, 11:32:50 AM »
How many credits are you two taking this semester? 15 here.
I am a big baby

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: January 26, 2009, 11:36:58 AM »
How many credits are you two taking this semester? 15 here.

I believe it's 19 for me this semester.

I always thought you were an older guy, elite.

elite_lifter

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: January 26, 2009, 11:39:09 AM »
Does your University offer on-line classes? On-line classes offer nice benefits.
I am a big baby

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #7 on: January 26, 2009, 11:57:04 AM »

overloading this semester..

elite_lifter

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: January 26, 2009, 12:18:07 PM »

In this economy, school is never a bad idea.
I am a big baby

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
  • I know my own name, bitch.
« Reply #9 on: January 26, 2009, 03:43:58 PM »

You sound discouraged.  One day at a time, friend.  You know deep down it will be worth it.
~

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #10 on: January 26, 2009, 05:42:33 PM »

Quit being a whiny negra and get to it. >:(
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: January 26, 2009, 07:22:39 PM »
Does your University offer on-line classes? On-line classes offer nice benefits.

They offer some online classes but I've never taken one. I wouldn't do the work until right before it's due. If I don't go to class or have a reason to go onto campus, then I don't learn anything or stay focused. My roommate last year did an online class. He was a pretty smart kid and he did the exact same thing. Waited until an hour or two before the assignments were due to even open up the material. Don't know what he got for a final grade, though.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #12 on: January 26, 2009, 07:25:20 PM »

I find that in times of distress like this, finding a slutty bitch and aggressively battering her anally does wonders for my attitude

elite_lifter

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: January 26, 2009, 07:43:26 PM »
They offer some online classes but I've never taken one. I wouldn't do the work until right before it's due. If I don't go to class or have a reason to go onto campus, then I don't learn anything or stay focused. My roommate last year did an online class. He was a pretty smart kid and he did the exact same thing. Waited until an hour or two before the assignments were due to even open up the material. Don't know what he got for a final grade, though.
You don't appreciate open book tests?
I am a big baby

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: January 26, 2009, 07:55:50 PM »
You don't appreciate open book tests?

I'm indifferent to them. A few of my classes allowed us like a one page equation sheet, or in my physics class a couple pages of equations for the exams and if you still didn't know the material, they weren't really helpful. Call me a gunner, but I like competition. Open book exams let students that shouldn't be passing pass. The students that should be getting the grades will study regardless of the test being open book or not.

elite_lifter

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: January 26, 2009, 08:03:11 PM »
I'm indifferent to them. A few of my classes allowed us like a one page equation sheet, or in my physics class a couple pages of equations for the exams and if you still didn't know the material, they weren't really helpful. Call me a gunner, but I like competition. Open book exams let students that shouldn't be passing pass. The students that should be getting the grades will study regardless of the test being open book or not.
It depends on what you are studying, if you are studying, let's say, to be a doctor it's a good idea to know your shit. For the shit classes that you will never use the information again once you leave the class, I find I'd rather not invest my energy into them.
I am a big baby

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: January 26, 2009, 08:06:51 PM »
It depends on what you are studying, if you are studying, let's say, to be a doctor it's a good idea to know your shit. For the shit classes that you will never use the information again once you leave the class, I find I'd rather not invest my energy into them.

Yeah, I agree with that. Never had open book for any of my shit classes, though. This is my last semester and I'm just now taking my first class where the teacher said that the exam questions will come from class notes and to not even buy the book, hahaha.

elite_lifter

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: January 26, 2009, 08:11:54 PM »
Yeah, I agree with that. Never had open book for any of my shit classes, though. This is my last semester and I'm just now taking my first class where the teacher said that the exam questions will come from class notes and to not even buy the book, hahaha.
I haven't had open book tests in class either, I am referring to the on-line classes where anything goes IMO. Access to study materials, book, web, etc....
I am a big baby

big L dawg

• Getbig V
  • i always tell the truth even when i lie...
« Reply #18 on: January 26, 2009, 08:14:58 PM »

you'll be alright.just do what ya gotta do.then chill this summer.
DAWG

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
« Reply #19 on: January 27, 2009, 07:36:39 PM »

Check out University of Phoenix. Cheap, easy A and a absolute total joke.

I recommend it for some cheap and easy credits.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #20 on: January 27, 2009, 07:51:01 PM »
Check out University of Phoenix. Cheap, easy A and a absolute total joke.

I recommend it for some cheap and easy credits.
STFU faggot.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

GigantorX

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: January 27, 2009, 07:57:45 PM »
I haven't had open book tests in class either, I am referring to the on-line classes where anything goes IMO. Access to study materials, book, web, etc....

Univ. of Phoenix, easiest and cheapest shit out there. The professors don't give a shit and neither does anyone taking the class. You can plagirize, copy and past and anything else. I did most of my work drunk before going out.

good stuff.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: January 27, 2009, 07:58:48 PM »
Univ. of Phoenix, easiest and cheapest shit out there. The professors don't give a shit and neither does anyone taking the class. You can plagirize, copy and past and anything else. I did most of my work drunk before going out.

good stuff.

Apparently you don't need to speel well either.

GigantorX

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: January 27, 2009, 08:00:47 PM »
Apparently you don't need to speel well either.

Nice one idiot.

But your point is true, you don't need to be good at anything to get a passign grade. Only a modest amount of effort is req. to get an A....so Get Big scholars are the perfect candidates for it.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: January 27, 2009, 08:02:13 PM »
Nice one idiot.

But your point is true, you don't need to be good at anything to get a passign grade. Only a modest amount of effort is req. to get an A....so Get Big scholars are the perfect candidates for it.

Hahahaha, and there goes the sarcasm right over your head as well.

*Hint* It's wrong on purpose.

Apparently you don't need a GED to take U of Phoenix classes either!