Author Topic: Any diet gurus on the Y?  (Read 3290 times)

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
Re: Any diet gurus on the Y?
« Reply #25 on: February 03, 2009, 07:03:22 PM »
At your caloric intake in relation to your height, training schedule and younger age as well as losing 7lbs in 14 days, calories may be too low. Unless you are in some mad rush to lose bodyfat super quick - maybe upping it would be a plan.

Well, I hate dieting so the quicker the better. I've been falling off the wagon on the weekends with drinking a bit if that's any consolation.  :o

wolfgang187

• Getbig IV
  • My power is discombobulatingly & devastating!
« Reply #26 on: February 04, 2009, 04:23:50 PM »
6'1, 205. Down about 7 pounds in the last two weeks. Been doing the cardio in the morning and lifting sometime between 12-2. Got to talk to Disgusted, just lagging on my Getbig quota posting.

IT SOUNDS LIKE YOUR DOING JUST FINE... TRY NOT TO FALL OFF THE WAGON THIS WEEKEND

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #27 on: February 05, 2009, 06:55:19 AM »
Ice cream is a super food! I eat 2 -3 tubs a week. Up your ice cream intake and you will be looking better than ever.

Best post in this thread :D

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: February 05, 2009, 07:21:09 AM »

Best post in this thread :D
Looks like TA forgot to log out of his nzmm gimmick account
R

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #29 on: February 05, 2009, 07:46:54 AM »
Looks like TA forgot to log out of his nzmm gimmick account

;D

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #30 on: February 05, 2009, 12:46:10 PM »
Well, I hate dieting so the quicker the better. I've been falling off the wagon on the weekends with drinking a bit if that's any consolation.  :o

Thats cool then. I mean if you arent planning to compete who really gives a rats ass if you lose a couple of lbs of muscle? I personally am pretty fanatical about trying to maintain muscle mass when dieting, based on the fact I have like almost no muscle :-X

If you are trimming down nicely and quickly - just keep going as you are I would say. If it works for you, it works for you. Keep it up I say.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #31 on: February 05, 2009, 01:33:56 PM »
Thats cool then. I mean if you arent planning to compete who really gives a rats ass if you lose a couple of lbs of muscle? I personally am pretty fanatical about trying to maintain muscle mass when dieting, based on the fact I have like almost no muscle :-X

If you are trimming down nicely and quickly - just keep going as you are I would say. If it works for you, it works for you. Keep it up I say.

All the weight I gained went to my waist and face. Upper abs are in pretty well but I got love handles and a pooch too. They seem to be coming off, though. Another three or four weeks hopefully.

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
« Reply #32 on: February 06, 2009, 09:37:34 PM »
Ice cream is a super food! I eat 2 -3 tubs a week. Up your ice cream intake and you will be looking better than ever.

Beef flavored ice cream?