Author Topic: Disccusion of the Magic Powder!!!  (Read 24682 times)

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
Re: The Magic Powder is on the way!
« Reply #75 on: February 13, 2009, 07:35:19 PM »
Why is Jim allowed to spam? And stop deleting me and explain to the board why he is allowed to break Rons rules.
I already brought this up.  Flexington explained it.  Just let it go bro. 

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #76 on: February 13, 2009, 07:36:20 PM »
Why is Jim allowed to spam? And stop deleting me and explain to the board why he is allowed to break Rons rules.
I dont know if it can be classed as spam mate , alot of people have been asking Jim about this powder , I think he is just providing the guys that have shown an interest a thread to ask questions and keep them updated on its release ingredients etc.

Stavios

« Reply #77 on: February 13, 2009, 07:44:23 PM »
it's not like Jim only came here to talk about his product, he has been here for years.

Danielson, I am pretty sure that nobody really gives a fuck about this exept you.
you can PM Ron if you have a problem but I am pretty sure he doesn't give a fuck either.

bigchuck

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #78 on: February 13, 2009, 07:53:41 PM »
Jim,does it raise your blood pressure or affect kidneys?

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: February 13, 2009, 10:50:03 PM »
Jim,does it raise your blood pressure or affect kidneys?

no

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
« Reply #80 on: February 14, 2009, 11:44:17 AM »
how about possible side effects ?

please provide studies

::)

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: February 14, 2009, 11:59:38 AM »
There are no side effects under the recommended dose as all the ingredients are FDA approved or are considered safe. Therefore no studies apply. I believe that this may have been the question that Bluedevil had asked. This question has been asked many times not just in this thread and wording it different ways like "will it kill my kidneys" is redundant so please no more side effect questions.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: February 14, 2009, 12:05:37 PM »
When this product FINALLY sees the light of day there are going to be guys who like it and guys who don't, just like everything else in this world. I have seen guys take real Anadrol and gain 30 pounds in a month and others get little. I honestly hope that some of you like it and for the others that don't then just send it back for a refund. I am not going to get rich by any means selling a few jugs of powder and I am not here to rip anyone off.

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The new age pussy Punisher!
« Reply #83 on: February 14, 2009, 01:03:01 PM »
When this product FINALLY sees the light of day there are going to be guys who like it and guys who don't, just like everything else in this world. I have seen guys take real Anadrol and gain 30 pounds in a month and others get little. I honestly hope that some of you like it and for the others that don't then just send it back for a refund. I am not going to get rich by any means selling a few jugs of powder and I am not here to rip anyone off.

WOW! Anadrol is a helluva drug.

Alex23

« Reply #84 on: February 14, 2009, 01:04:05 PM »

Disgusted, did you study boichemistry in college? If not what type of education do you have?

I double majored in boichemistry but I think I burned all those cells through the years.. thank god the electrical engineering one remains... ;D

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: February 14, 2009, 01:27:23 PM »
Disgusted, did you study boichemistry in college? If not what type of education do you have?

I double majored in boichemistry but I think I burned all those cells through the years.. thank god the electrical engineering one remains... ;D

Never went to college and hated high school. Funny though cause right outta high school I started to read all kinds of stuff. I have literally read hundreds of books on just about everything, fiction and non fiction. I love to read. My wife is a physicist and also knows her chemisty, trig, calc ect. so I have read some of that stuff, but not so much physic books cause it is above me I gotta admit. I've do like to read stuff by Hawking, Feynman and Kaku. Also, if you want a very intersting read "The Physics of Immortality" by Frank Tipler is awesome.

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #86 on: February 15, 2009, 09:21:00 AM »
Delete this spam already!
E

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #87 on: February 15, 2009, 09:22:35 AM »
Delete this spam already!
Settle down, do you always get this obsessive when you are tweakin?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: February 15, 2009, 09:24:10 AM »
Settle down, do you always get this obsessive when you are tweakin?

This is spam. There are rules. I don't give a shit if Jim and Flex are friends. Do you think if Jim spammed one of my boards I would leave it up or wonder what Ron would think? Fuck no, I would nuke it, especially if you asked me to.
E

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: February 15, 2009, 09:37:33 AM »
- No off-topic posts at all.

- No countering someone's arguments without evidence; no making claims without evidence unless you preword your post/thread with the warning that your claims in the aforementioned post/thread are not empirical and are based on your personal experience and observations.

- No baiting. That is, no making challenging, insulting and semantical critiques of other posters' posts with the purpose of getting them riled up just because you enjoy seeing the distress of someone trying to defend their points and credibility.

- No fishing. That is, no using other people's arguments as your own and passing as your own. That is plagiarism in the real World, and is not tolerated in this board. If using someone else's arguments, give them credit.

- No talk on pre-hormones that are illegal because they get converted into controlled steroids in the body. This board is for discussions on nutrition and supplements, that is, substances that do not require a prescription from an M.D for possesion. Take that shit to the drug board, which is where discussions on controlled steroids and their precursors belong.

- No repeat threads. Before starting a thread, do a search for equivalent threads. We don't need 15 threads on ephedrine or 50 on urine therapy.

- No merchandising. Recommending a brand of supplements because you believe it's higher quality/cheaper is fine, but ad nauseum recommendation of the same supplement brand will be regarded as merchandizing, the offending posts will be deleted and the offender will have his account suspended. This one is very dear to Ron Avidan.

- Respect the mods! It is your prerrogative to believe that a mod is undeserving/incompetent to be a mod, but this is not the place to say it, or to start threads challenging mods for what they said that was incorrect or for what they did. File a complain to the board's administrator at the complain board or PM him directly. Remember that mods are still regular posters, which means that they are protected from being insulted by the same rules that protect regular posters. Moderators are not in a vulnerable position for being mods - because they can be accused of abusing mod powers -, and a mod who is insulted will not be abusing his mod powers if he deletes the offending post because he will be doing what is required if any poster gets insulted.

SUCKMYMUSCLE
E

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #90 on: February 15, 2009, 09:46:18 AM »
Has anyone else noticed that I "calfzilla" was the first one to notice that this thread is spam and merchanidsing, not Danielson.  I brought it up to a positive board MOD and he explained that it was ok and I left it at that.  Why doesn't Danielson follow my lead and just let it go. 

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: February 15, 2009, 09:48:44 AM »
Has anyone else noticed that I "calfzilla" was the first one to notice that this thread is spam and merchanidsing, not Danielson.  I brought it up to a positive board MOD and he explained that it was ok and I left it at that.  Why doesn't Danielson follow my lead and just let it go. 
I already explained it to you. If we allow one person to spam, then someone else will spam and eventually this board will be all spam. Just thank me for saving the board and stfu.
E

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #92 on: February 15, 2009, 09:59:32 AM »
I already explained it to you. If we allow one person to spam, then someone else will spam and eventually this board will be all spam. Just thank me for saving the board and stfu.
Okay do what you have to do.  Just watch out so you don't end up cluttering all the boards up with this debate or getting put in time out.  But you do give me credit for noticing this first right? 

Shutting the f**k up now. 

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: February 15, 2009, 10:00:14 AM »
Okay do what you have to do.  Just watch out so you don't end up cluttering all the boards up with this debate or getting put in time out.  But you do give me credit for noticing this first right? 

MELTDOWN

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #94 on: February 15, 2009, 10:02:17 AM »
MELTDOWN
Uh sorry but not a MELTDOWN.  If anything I was owned, but def not anywhere near a meltdown.  This could possibley be considered a meltdown though.  ;D

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: February 15, 2009, 10:02:52 AM »
Uh sorry but not a MELTDOWN.  If anything I was owned, but def not anywhere near a meltdown.  This could possibley be considered a meltdown though.  ;D

meltdown in a row

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: February 15, 2009, 10:04:01 AM »

Do you realize that Jim was cutting Flex in on the profits for letting him sell his sugar water on the positive board?
E

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #97 on: February 15, 2009, 10:08:39 AM »
Do you realize that Jim was cutting Flex in on the profits for letting him sell his sugar water on the positive board?
Proof please. 

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: February 15, 2009, 10:10:49 AM »
Proof please. 

Pm his highness, he may or may not show you the proof. Don't you think it was fishy that it was allowed to stay?
E

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #99 on: February 15, 2009, 10:31:10 AM »
if its cheap enough ill test it out too... depending on what in the ingredient listing

i wont be as nice as stav and just say "ill buy it" with no conditions..   im  a 'cheapskate'