Author Topic: My biggest deception about North Carolina..  (Read 6546 times)

nicky.smth

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Hugo Chavez looks like hugo chavez
Re: My biggest deception about North Carolina..
« Reply #25 on: February 12, 2009, 09:14:02 AM »
Why even mention that there were lots of black people?

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #26 on: February 12, 2009, 09:22:08 AM »
Why even mention that there were lots of black people?

It's something unique I noted there just like the other several unique traits I noted in the same post. 

Oh and by the way, when I was in SoCal last November I noticed there were lots of Mexicans -- Oops, is that also a racist comment?!  ::)

Your line of reasoning is so silly that I won't be addressing it further.  Nice try though ;)

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #27 on: February 12, 2009, 01:52:24 PM »
Racist arab
BisexualBoBo  is a chubby Indian Dairy owner..Give him a corner and he will open shop. :D

Alex23

« Reply #28 on: February 13, 2009, 09:36:29 PM »
BisexualBoBo  is a chubby Indian Dairy owner..Give him a corner and he will open shop. :D

Hahahahahahah be careful WillGrant.... Bober will fire all his gimmicks at you and destroy you internet style ::)

;D

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #29 on: February 14, 2009, 02:31:17 PM »
Hahahahahahah be careful WillGrant.... Bober will fire all his gimmicks at you and destroy you internet style ::)

;D

hahaha, let's hear your theories - which are my gimmicks?  You used to claim Sharma, but then you said he's Blockhead.  Who is left?  :D

Alex23

« Reply #30 on: February 14, 2009, 05:55:23 PM »
hahaha, let's hear your theories - which are my gimmicks?  You used to claim Sharma, but then you said he's Blockhead.  Who is left?  :D

This was a wild guess to generate traction and get truth out... turns out it's the other way around which I find interesting and somewhat pathetic but I respect it as I can understand why he does that.