Author Topic: Cameras in Digital Converter Boxes! BEWARE!!!!  (Read 8011 times)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Re: Cameras in Digital Converter Boxes! BEWARE!!!!
« Reply #25 on: February 17, 2009, 08:01:37 PM »
Lol dude. I'm talking about people in my own home putting cameras in my room not the gov haha.

yea I know.  I was just adding to the concept of the thread.  Things that came to mind.

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: February 17, 2009, 08:22:53 PM »
yea I know.  I was just adding to the concept of the thread.  Things that came to mind.

Thats what a few drinks does to ya.   I go off into other zones too.     Then 333385 or tonymctones yells at me cuz i dont have the energy to explain in details... ;D

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #27 on: February 17, 2009, 08:54:24 PM »
The body does put out 13 volts of electricity i read somewhere.   

Who needs one of these?  ;D

S

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: February 17, 2009, 08:56:22 PM »

Thats what a few drinks does to ya.   I go off into other zones too.     Then 333385 or tonymctones yells at me cuz i dont have the energy to explain in details... ;D
It's mid morning for me right now, I haven't been drinking.  Well I had a little bit of irish creme in my coffee but that's impossible to get a buz from.  I can explain the details and concepts.  There's a lot of stories over the years so should be pretty easy to find on the net.

Soundness

• Getbig IV
  • "Shootin' the shit..."
« Reply #29 on: February 17, 2009, 09:08:32 PM »

The body does put out 13 volts of electricity i read somewhere.    This is why some people give off a bad vibe sometimes.   Lots of scenarios for this stuff.
Yes. There is actually an electromagnetic field surrounding each and every individual, resonating out at least 10 feet out from our hearts. It is an energy field that radiates into the energy fields of other people, as well as those of atoms. It looks like this:

See, every atom actually has its own electromagnetic field as well. Electromagnetic fields change the electromagnetic fields of atoms (look up the Zeeman Effect and the Stark Effect for more on that). The electromagnetic fields that surround each person's heart radiate at different frequencies depending on emotions being elicited.

Positive emotions give off higher frequencies, negative emotions lower frequencies. The people around you will automatically affect the way you feel and you will automatically affect the way they feel. You will also effect the way material objects and environments feel via effecting the electromagnetic fields of the atoms that make them up. If you want to safe-guard yourself, generate strong emotion in particular instances you find it necessary. For instance, if you're feeling good but enter an environment of negative energy, generate very positive energy. The stronger the emotion, the more of an affect it will have on all the energy that manifests the world. So you can determine your tendency/ability to affect. For more, see:
http://www.heartmath.org/research/science-of-the-heart-head-heart-interactions.html

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #30 on: February 17, 2009, 09:26:43 PM »
Yes. There is actually an electromagnetic field surrounding each and every individual, resonating out at least 10 feet out from our hearts. It is an energy field that radiates into the energy fields of other people, as well as those of atoms. It looks like this:

See, every atom actually has its own electromagnetic field as well. Electromagnetic fields change the electromagnetic fields of atoms (look up the Zeeman Effect and the Stark Effect for more on that). The electromagnetic fields that surround each person's heart radiate at different frequencies depending on emotions being elicited.

Positive emotions give off higher frequencies, negative emotions lower frequencies. The people around you will automatically affect the way you feel and you will automatically affect the way they feel. You will also effect the way material objects and environments feel via effecting the electromagnetic fields of the atoms that make them up. If you want to safe-guard yourself, generate strong emotion in particular instances you find it necessary. For instance, if you're feeling good but enter an environment of negative energy, generate very positive energy. The stronger the emotion, the more of an affect it will have on all the energy that manifests the world. So you can determine your tendency/ability to affect. For more, see:
http://www.heartmath.org/research/science-of-the-heart-head-heart-interactions.html

Wow, that's very interesting!
S

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #31 on: February 17, 2009, 10:08:09 PM »
Wow, that's very interesting!

It's also a gross overestimate and mostly bullshit.

Everything puts out electromagnetic fields, that's the most basic form of energy, it holds the fabric of space together. Saying that we are all walking antenna's is ridicules, you can just calculate how much you eat and how powerful is the field to understand how retarded it sounds.

Soundness

• Getbig IV
  • "Shootin' the shit..."
« Reply #32 on: February 17, 2009, 10:15:43 PM »

It's also a gross overestimate and mostly bullshit.

Everything puts out electromagnetic fields, that's the most basic form of energy, it holds the fabric of space together. Saying that we are all walking antenna's is ridicules, you can just calculate how much you eat and how powerful is the field to understand how retarded it sounds.

It is not a "gross overestimate." It is reality. It is true that everything puts out electromagnetic fields (that is like pointing out that everything is made of energy; no shit), but things do that to different magnitudes. That magnitude is not determined by your food.  ::) It changes instantly depending on how you feel. In order to realize this you'll simply have to put forth the effort to educate yourself...

Read about the Zeeman Effect, the Stark Effect, and the Heartmath link above.

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #33 on: February 17, 2009, 10:20:04 PM »
It is not a "gross overestimate." It is reality. It is true that everything puts out electromagnetic fields, but things do that to different magnitudes. That magnitude is not determined by your food. It changes instantly depending on how you feel. In order to realize this you'll simply have to put forth the effort to educate yourself.

Read about the Zeeman Effect, the Stark Effect, and the Heartmath link above.

Well I actually did put an effort to educate myself, that's why I recently took a course in Quantum Mechanics.
I advise you to read Claude Cohen-Tannoudji instead of some BS crazy people sites.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: February 17, 2009, 10:28:35 PM »
Perhaps this knowitall IFBB can explain this ::)

The Advanced Research Projects Agency (ARPA) has spent over $1 million a year under agency contracts at the University of Illinois, UCLA, Stanford, MIT, and the University of Rochester to interpret an individual's brain waves. At UCLA they are working on the use of the EEG to control machines. It may be only a matter of time before the machines will be able to read a person's brain waves and determine just what that person is thinking.

At this time it is necessary to use electrodes placed on a person's head. A small special-purpose computer scans the peaks and valleys of the EEG to determine what the person is concentrating on and what he is ignoring. The computer makes a brain-wave graph which is interpreted by scientists. At MIT, however, scientists are studying magnetic brain waves that can produce graphs much like the electrical brain waves now being measured. Magnetic brain waves can be picked up over a foot away from the subject and amplified as if the brain were a radio transmitter. By the 21st century it may be possible to detect and amplify brain waves over several miles. It is not beyond the imagination to picture globe-encircling satellites that carry on-board mind-reading machines that scan the earth.

Psychologist Dr. Adam V. Reed of Rockefeller University seems to be one man who thinks implanting a computer in the human brain would be a good idea. This, he contends, would make it possible to read other people's minds. He says, "Once the neural language of human thought and memory has been decoded, it will be possible to program a computer in it and to transfer programs directly to the computer from the appropriate neurons of the human brain. Ideally the computer of the future should be an electronic extension of the natural brain.., it should share with the brain the implementation of the informational processes which we think of as our minds. It should also cease to be an external, consciously manipulated artifact and become no different, from the user's viewpoint than any natural part of his brain. The limiting factor in the development of directly linked computers is likely to be our knowledge of the location of relevant neurons and of the internal code of our minds."

It is rumored that the Soviets have deciphered "the internal code of our minds." We know the Soviets have experimented with mind-altering microwaves. A Pentagon agency report said, "Sounds and possibly even words which appear to be originating intracranially can be induced by signal modulation at very low average power densities , and added that "combinations of frequencies and other signal characteristics to produce other neurological effects may be feasible in several years." The report said that along with microwave hearing, the Soviets have also studied various changes in body chemistry and functioning of the brain resulting from exposure to microwaves and other frequencies of electromagnetic radiation.

Dr. Jacques Vidal, head of the Brain Computer Interface Project at UCLA is experimenting with man/machine interfaces which can provide a motor link between a person and his surroundings. Noting that some people were becoming concerned with the implications of his experiments, he stated, "One application directly in mind is in the case of cerebral palsy victims, where there is no motor control, but eye control."

Vidal stressed that the mind-machine link he was talking about was from human to computer and not the other way around.

Dr. Lawrence Pinneo of the Stanford Research Institute has had success with a computer that read his mind. "Basically, the computer works on the principle that thoughts are simply silent words," he said. The computer relies on brain wave tracings that show distinctive patterns which correlate to individual words, whether spoken or thought.

Pinneo has been conducting experiments in which the subject dons an aviator-type helmet equipped with wires that record brain waves. The thoughts show up on a television screen. lithe machine recognizes the word "up" in the subject's thoughts, it moves a dot up. It moves accordingly for the words down, left, right, slow, fast, stop, and others. The top score for the computer on a single silent word is 75%. The computer is currently very limited in the words it can interpret and Pinneo hopes to bypass the need for filing the whole dictionary in the machine's memory system by the use of "phonemes". Phonemes are the smallest units of speech and there are only 46.

The possibilities of the machine's use "are limited only by imagination." Because the project is funded by the Pentagon, Pinneo is often asked if the computer might someday be used to control the thoughts of citizens. "The Department of Defense is the only agency in such funding", he said, "It's up to the people to be vigilant against misuse."

Soundness

• Getbig IV
  • "Shootin' the shit..."
« Reply #35 on: February 17, 2009, 10:33:54 PM »

Well I actually did put an effort to educate myself, that's why I recently took a course in Quantum Mechanics.
I advise you to read Claude Cohen-Tannoudji instead of some BS crazy people sites.
Though Claude Cohen-Tannoudji covered a lot of ground he also didn't cover a lot of ground. If he's your only source it's no wonder you're lacking in knowledge on more current science. Have you even heard of measure theory? Expand your knowledge further than a single author. Don't simply take a class and consider that sufficient; the world's knowlege base is as dynamic as it is and expands endlessly. Progress with it.

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #36 on: February 17, 2009, 10:36:59 PM »
Though Claude Cohen-Tannoudji covered a lot of ground he also didn't cover a lot of ground. If he's your only source it's no wonder you're lacking in knowledge on more current science. Have you even heard of measure theory? Expand your knowledge further than a single author. Don't simply take a class and consider that sufficient; the world's knowlege base is as dynamic as it is and expands endlessly. Progress with it.

Yawn...I gave you a starting point for real science.

If you believe you can control with your emotions something that is probabilistic by definition than good for you, prove it and win a Nobel prize.

Soundness

• Getbig IV
  • "Shootin' the shit..."
« Reply #37 on: February 17, 2009, 10:45:02 PM »
Yawn...I gave you a starting point for real science.

If you believe you can control with your emotions something that is probabilistic by definition than good for you, prove it and win a Nobel prize.
"Starting point" is right, and apparently that's all the further you've gotten. As a whole it is lacking terribly.

Find the will to learn further. Good luck.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #38 on: February 17, 2009, 10:53:32 PM »
You should smell my field after some chicken.   :-X

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #39 on: February 17, 2009, 10:58:00 PM »
You should smell my field after some chicken.   :-X

hahahaha  ;D

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #40 on: February 17, 2009, 11:03:55 PM »
Wow...well considering that every matter vibrates and can be picked up from far away....it's called a fucking telescope! Than all your "science" is nothing but rearranging word to make it sound cool.

How come this board is filled with so many wanna be scientists yet very few ever picked up a book or set down to think with logic?

Soundness

• Getbig IV
  • "Shootin' the shit..."
« Reply #41 on: February 17, 2009, 11:32:17 PM »
Wow...well considering that every matter vibrates and can be picked up from far away....it's called a fucking telescope! Than all your "science" is nothing but rearranging word to make it sound cool.

How come this board is filled with so many wanna be scientists yet very few ever picked up a book or set down to think with logic?
You have no idea who each person sitting behind each screenname is or what they do in life. Respect that fact. By the way, reading a book or taking a course doesn't make you a scientist. It makes you nobody and does nothing. How you then utilize the information is the only thing that matters. Information is a means and no more.

It is apparent you lack the ability to even discuss the topic. Your contributions to this discussion have been counterproductive and the majority of what you've done is simply attempt to downplay the concept. Apparently you either lack the ability to utilize the information you memorize or lack a personal understanding of the topic altogether. Probably both. Maybe it didn't "internalize" when you supposedly took your course on it?

By the way, this (in bold above) is just a ridiculous leap and you know it.  ::)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: February 17, 2009, 11:48:27 PM »

Alex23

« Reply #43 on: February 17, 2009, 11:52:45 PM »
hahahah you're all a bunch of fucking tools...

That's a transformer/resistor... and the "camera" can capture behind a plastic panel... ::)

Stay in school... and off "politics board" on a muscle forum...

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: February 17, 2009, 11:57:32 PM »
hahahah you're all a bunch of fucking tools...

That's a transformer/resistor... and the "camera" can capture behind a plastic panel... ::)

Stay in school... and off "politics board" on a muscle forum...
I guess you didn't read the thread.  We beat you to the punch.
http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=264964.msg3727893#msg3727893

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #45 on: February 18, 2009, 07:28:07 AM »
You have no idea who each person sitting behind each screenname is or what they do in life. Respect that fact. By the way, reading a book or taking a course doesn't make you a scientist. It makes you nobody and does nothing. How you then utilize the information is the only thing that matters. Information is a means and no more.

It is apparent you lack the ability to even discuss the topic. Your contributions to this discussion have been counterproductive and the majority of what you've done is simply attempt to downplay the concept. Apparently you either lack the ability to utilize the information you memorize or lack a personal understanding of the topic altogether. Probably both. Maybe it didn't "internalize" when you supposedly took your course on it?

By the way, this (in bold above) is just a ridiculous leap and you know it.  ::)

Well Mr.Dirac, I'm waiting, please explain the mechanics of this phenomenon you speak of.

Please go as deep as you can, I want no technical detail left alone.

You got the mic....now speak.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: February 18, 2009, 08:06:10 AM »
Eldon Byrd Published a paper on the telemetry of brain waves in the "Proceedings" of the International Telemetering Conference, 1972. Byrd: Physical Scientist at the Naval Surface Weapons Center, White Oaks Laboratory, Silver Springs, Maryland (1968- unknown, at least 1981) Byrd describes his work with Naval Surface Weapons as "predicting what war will be like in the future."
Dr. Gordon J. F. MacDonald, science advisor to President Lyndon Johnson, wrote, "Perturbation of the environment can produce changes in behavioural patterns." He was referring to low frequency EM waves in the ionosphere affecting human brain wave patterns. (From his book, Unless Peace Comes, a Scientific Forecast of New Weapons, cited in "New World Order ELF Psychotronic Tyranny", a paper by C. B. Baker.)

URI GELLER'S INFLUENCE ON THE METAL ALLOY NITINOL
by Eldon Byrd, Physical Scientist
Naval Surface Weapons Center,
White Oak Laboratory, Silver Spring, Maryland.
Eldon Byrd has a B.S. in Electrical Engineering and a M.S. in Medical Engineering. He has written on a variety of subjects; a paper on the telemetry of brain waves was published in the "Proceedings" of the International Telemetering Conference in 1972. He is also the author of the book How Things Work and a member of the Institute of Electronic and Electrical Engineers and of Mensa.
This paper recounts two meetings between Eldon Byrd and Uri Geller; the first took place in late October of 1973 at the Isis Center of the Naval Surface Weapons Center in Silver Spring, Maryland, and the second occurred a year later, at the home of a friend of Geller's in Connecticut. Byrd's paper recounts some unique and cogent experiments with Geller and his influence on the unusual alloy nitinol. To cause permanent change in the shape of nitinol wire, which Geller repeatedly did, normally requires that one heat the wire to a temperature of about 900 degrees F and reshape it under considerable tension. However, as Byrd reports, Geller was able to introduce permanent deformations in several pieces of nitinol wire by gently rubbing them between two fingers.
The paper appears here with the official approval of the Naval Surface Weapons Center. It was reviewed by Metallic Materials Branch Chief David Goldstein; Head of the Department of Research and Technology Dr. William C. Wineland; Nitinol expert Dr. Frederick Wang; and Security Department Head Ronald Valimaki. The review board checked the paper for (a) technical accuracy, (b) quality and editorial competence, (c) compliance with security regulations, and (d) professional ethics, and recommended its release for publication. The paper represents the first time parapsychological research conducted at a government facility has been released for publication by the Department of Defense.

Brainwave-Reading Cellphone Demonstrated
A San Jose-based company called Neurosky has developed a prototype of a cellphone which reads brain waves and uses them for applications. At a technology exhibition held a week ago in San Francisco, the device was premiered with the following crazy brain-utilizing features:

(1) an application to show the degree of brain’s relaxation on the screen of a mobile phone by using a visualizer
(2) an application to show the degree of brain’s tension in chronological order after a user solves about 10 arithmetical problems (addition, multiplication, etc) shown on the screen of a mobile phone
(3) a video game application in which the user’s brain activity and concentration controls movement of the character

The future (of playing games on your phone) is here!!

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #47 on: February 18, 2009, 08:40:03 AM »
Some people believe this is the real reason they wanted so badly to get rid of lead paint.  Out of all of the toxic shit we are exposed to and they don't seem to care, they sure cared about lead paint.  A home with layers of lead paint built up over the years would be hard for any technology to see or receive through or transmit through.

Not even Superman could see through that.    :)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: February 18, 2009, 08:42:32 AM »
Not even Superman could see through that.    :)
LOL, that's true :D

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #49 on: February 18, 2009, 10:39:01 AM »
LOL, that's true :D

LOL , you put Uri Geller as evidence? He is an Israeli "magician"...I thought that makes him Satan himself by definition.

Let me explain something, I don't doubt that you can track "brain waves", but taking it so far is ridicules.
I mean with the right method we can detect everything, with xray we can see through objects, with MRI we can see the inside of objects, thats all by using radiation, but I don't see any of you get amazed.

It's only variations of similar processes, you just want to feel "from the beyond".