Author Topic: Why are women evil/weird  (Read 5404 times)

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
Re: Why are women evil/weird
« Reply #25 on: February 24, 2009, 04:33:06 PM »
There once was a time when the metabolically challenged made an effort to be pleasant.

Migs

• Getbig V
  • THERE WAS A FIRE FIGHT!!!!
« Reply #26 on: February 24, 2009, 04:35:42 PM »
those days have gone the way of the dodo.  I thought it was a law that if you were horizontaly gufted you were required to be nice.  Anything other than that could resort to stoning.  I guess they got made that only the pretty girls could act like a princess and that their tantrums could sometimes be cute.

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: February 25, 2009, 05:57:13 AM »
see i told you it was scientifically proven
haha!  My shiny things olfactory is bigger ;D

lol @ the miniscule realization of wants vs needs
R

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #28 on: February 27, 2009, 01:38:57 PM »
ok so I was at the gym.  This means I actually went in and worked out, not drive by it (like I wanted to do).  So do the bike, then work on tri's and back.  I see this girl/woman/chick and she wants to use a machine but a guy that used it last didn't put up the weights.  She is looking around like she wants help to move the weights.  I will say there was a good deal of weight on.  So since i was going to use the machine next to her I offered to give her a hand and take off the plates.  She then proceeds to say that she doesn't need a man's help and then jibbered on about something uncomprehensible.  I decided to use a different machine far away from this pyscho chick.  Maybe she was waiting for some hunky guy to help her?  not really sure, but I doubt that was going to happen since she really wasn't attractive in any sense and with that type of emotional display only some complete moron would help her out.  So again, why are women so evil and weird.  I should have slapped her with a twinkie. 

on the flip side, there was a girl using the thigh abducter/adducter machine...that really can throw off a guys concentration.
Sometimes it is best just not to even bother getting involved. Just do you thing and go home. Let the trainers in the gym worry about stripping machines, helping others.

Mega Man

• Getbig III
« Reply #29 on: March 02, 2009, 11:28:26 PM »
ok so I was at the gym.  This means I actually went in and worked out, not drive by it (like I wanted to do).  So do the bike, then work on tri's and back.  I see this girl/woman/chick and she wants to use a machine but a guy that used it last didn't put up the weights.  She is looking around like she wants help to move the weights.  I will say there was a good deal of weight on.  So since i was going to use the machine next to her I offered to give her a hand and take off the plates.  She then proceeds to say that she doesn't need a man's help and then jibbered on about something uncomprehensible.  I decided to use a different machine far away from this pyscho chick.  Maybe she was waiting for some hunky guy to help her?  not really sure, but I doubt that was going to happen since she really wasn't attractive in any sense and with that type of emotional display only some complete moron would help her out.  So again, why are women so evil and weird.  I should have slapped her with a twinkie. 

on the flip side, there was a girl using the thigh abducter/adducter machine...that really can throw off a guys concentration.

Mabey she wasn't looking around to see if someone can help her with the weights..... ;)

she probably farted and was looking around, hoping nobody was close engough to smell it ;D....or mabey she didn't fart yet, but she was clenching her cheeks very tight to prevent the fart from releasing. In either scenario, you aproaching her would have embarassed her alot, and that explains her strange reaction. ;)

Many strange and or unexplainable acts of human behavior, are fart related or people trying to hold in the fart......... 8)

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: March 03, 2009, 06:51:21 AM »

Many strange and or unexplainable acts of human behavior, are fart related or people trying to hold in the fart......... 8)

Some real truth here ;D
R

Migs

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: March 03, 2009, 08:42:22 AM »
in that case i always suggest the carpet bombing or for you more rural types crop dusting technique of wind passage

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #32 on: March 03, 2009, 01:59:04 PM »
I have a related story.

I was in the gym the other day and this hot latino chick taps me on the shoulder and asks me if i can help her adjust the pad on the leg extension machine. So I walk over there like i'm the man and go to twist the handle...and this fucking thing must have been tightened by King Kong himself. Meanwhile she's lookng at me like "what's the problem big boy?" as I'm yanking on this goddamn handle.  I did finally manage to get it free, she was good-looking ;D

PS we are on a "hello w/smile" basis now.

Migs

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: March 03, 2009, 03:17:11 PM »
I have a related story.

I was in the gym the other day and this hot latino chick taps me on the shoulder and asks me if i can help her adjust the pad on the leg extension machine. So I walk over there like i'm the man and go to twist the handle...and this fucking thing must have been tightened by King Kong himself. Meanwhile she's lookng at me like "what's the problem big boy?" as I'm yanking on this goddamn handle.  I did finally manage to get it free, she was good-looking ;D

PS we are on a "hello w/smile" basis now.

jerk   >:(

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #34 on: March 03, 2009, 03:34:12 PM »
jerk   >:(

A little comfort food for you  ;)

w

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: March 03, 2009, 04:04:52 PM »
Know what really sucks?

You have half the gym to yourself and let one fly. No sooner does the gas clear your cheeks and everyone migrates to your side. :)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #36 on: March 03, 2009, 04:28:27 PM »
Know what really sucks?

You have half the gym to yourself and let one fly. No sooner does the gas clear your cheeks and everyone migrates to your side. :)

Oh that's like one of Newton's laws of physics......you let one rip and someone WILL walk into the blast zone.  i used to fart into the big floor fans at my old gym so everyone can share

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: March 03, 2009, 04:56:13 PM »
Oh that's like one of Newton's laws of physics......you let one rip and someone WILL walk into the blast zone.  i used to fart into the big floor fans at my old gym so everyone can share

Trying to walk away does no good, LOL!

Migs

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: March 03, 2009, 05:53:30 PM »
A little comfort food for you  ;)

i needed that lol

Mega Man

• Getbig III
« Reply #39 on: March 03, 2009, 11:40:41 PM »

LoL...that is so true ;D

Check out this true story of mine!

I used to work at a call center. One time while I was on my break or lunch, I was walking down the hall alone and had to fart realy bad! Nobdy was around so I let it rip as quietly as I could manage while I was sippin water at the water fountain. I started to make a phone call on the phone right next to the water fountain, and guess what happens? The spanish cleaning Lady/Janitor comes right around the corner like one second later and bends down to plug in the vacume cleaner. ;D And the outlet was right dead in the center of the "DANGER ZONE" ;D I swear it was right under the water foutain, and in between that and the phone.  ;D DShe litteraly just flew around the corner a second after I farted and bent down right where I left the bomb!  ;D This was a nasty one too. I rember I didn't move quickly a way from the spot, cause I was holding in another one, so I went on the phone until the urge passed!

My first reaction was being severly embarassed. But than I thought to myself....it's only a cleaning lady that doesn't  speak english....and on top of that.....this was just so unreal, I had to find it funny! Realy what were the odd's......it was like a seen straight from one of those Modern, Raunchy teen movies that come out all the time! The whole even was Just Too Unreal! ;D

Migs

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: March 04, 2009, 09:21:37 AM »
sounds like the type of fart that would peel the paint off the wall.