Author Topic: Who here has had severe injury, and got hooked on opiates?  (Read 8399 times)

phemonmmill32

• Getbig III
Re: Who here has had severe injury, and got hooked on opiates?
« Reply #50 on: February 27, 2009, 02:36:39 PM »
my buddy from HS sawed his finger while cleaning some dear meat and became hooked on oxycotton, then started doing anything he could get his hands on. he became a different person. stay away from opiates!

chainsaw

• Getbig IV
« Reply #51 on: February 27, 2009, 07:32:22 PM »
People have no idea how insidious and tough an opiate addiction is. Most of the time the people addicted are not junkies but injured people healing or people who like the feeling and don't realize how bad they are. Suboxone is the best treatment. Methadone is the worst!!

You are right on the money
Most are all show no go!

chainsaw

• Getbig IV
« Reply #52 on: February 27, 2009, 07:34:29 PM »
what about advil and similar products? most americans seem to pop these every single day.

Ibuprofen is good.  You have to get the perscription kind though.  800mg.  It works differently than 4 200 mg advil.
Most are all show no go!

chainsaw

• Getbig IV
« Reply #53 on: February 27, 2009, 07:36:13 PM »
my buddy from HS sawed his finger while cleaning some dear meat and became hooked on oxycotton, then started doing anything he could get his hands on. he became a different person. stay away from opiates!

If you see him and still all fucked up, jot down my 1st post.  Most opiate junkies take the opiates to just not get dope sick.  and that myfriend is the worst.
Most are all show no go!

elite_lifter

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: February 27, 2009, 07:38:10 PM »
If you see him and still all fucked up, jot down my 1st post.  Most opiate junkies take the opiates to just not get dope sick.  and that myfriend is the worst.
Go to some druggie forum and post this crap. Damn, get some help check yourself into a hospital.
I am a big baby

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #55 on: February 27, 2009, 07:39:34 PM »
Earl1972 had a sports injury whilst on his high school bowling team.

Ever since then he's been addicted to cock.
Deep Tissue Massage

GRACIE JIU-JITSU

• Getbig IV
  • HAIL SATAN. I'm a bad ass...You're just an ass.
« Reply #56 on: February 27, 2009, 07:58:00 PM »
 The weird part is all that medication is just for pain. and nothing to treat the origin for your pain.
 How come you will fix the problem, if you  don't take something for the inflammation.
 In brazil and many other countries.we have injectable anti-inflamatory and analgesic.
 Everything here is just to get you numb and hooked. you dont feel pain. but... the vicodins and bla bla
 they don't cure the inflammation that causes the pain.
 And i'm not trashing the american medical system.
 Dont get me wrong. 8)

Ps: sorry for my english.
Gracie Rules

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #57 on: February 28, 2009, 12:52:04 AM »
i know all about methadone addiction,youd rather go to hell and dance with the devil then come off that shit,trust me cause i did
R

chainsaw

• Getbig IV
« Reply #58 on: February 28, 2009, 08:26:45 AM »
Go to some druggie forum and post this crap. Damn, get some help check yourself into a hospital.

Stop being such a smart ass!  I bet at least 50% of the (bodybuilder) poster on getbig have had/or will have
problem with opiate withdrawls.  To me, you sound like a little Jewish boy that hides behind a keyboard making
insults, and drama.  Injury is hand and hand with bbing.  True BBig, and chick I know will back that up.

Oh yeah by the way, did I force you to click on my thread?  If I have that much power, go see a psychiatrist, and get
me "THE CHAINSAW" out of youre head.  I'm trying to help people, and all you do is flame...  YOu must be a great guy? :-*
Most are all show no go!

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #59 on: February 28, 2009, 03:29:27 PM »
Bump for more Get Big druggies...

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #60 on: February 28, 2009, 03:43:30 PM »
I wouldn't mind some opiates right now.  I strained my lower back, and a week's worth of Vicodin sounds pretty good.
Ron: "I am lazy."

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #61 on: February 28, 2009, 07:01:25 PM »
I have alot freinds who are Pharmiscists.I met them in college.You have no idea how bad opiate addiction has become.In the Mormon religion that cant drink alcohol or even take caffiene, but they are allowed to take prescribed medication.In past my freinds that are Pharmiscists have seen a big rise in opiate abuse by straight and narrow Mormons.Its also big the drug of choice for housewives.Opiates take away there pain give them energy, and controls there appetite.Atheltes who are hoooked on opiates have alos become an epidemic.That start out by taking a Loritab after each game for small injuries only to wind up getting hooked on them.
When it comes to opiates and addiction, it has become a epidemic.Normal people with no history of addiction get hooked on opiates because they get  prescribed pain medication for a injury, car accident, or back problems.The doctor or Pharmiscists forget to tell these people, by the way "the opiate your taking is very very addicitve".
The person not knowing this information starts taking his pain medication, which releaves his pain but also gets him high thinks wow these things are to good to be true.
When they dont take them they feel like crap, so thats were the addicition starts.
The pharmaceutical companies know dam well how addicitve these pills they are selling are.Opiates have ruined millions of peoples lives, and the sad truth is it only takes a person one pill to get addicted.If you took lets say 4 pills per day for 1 week, then stoped cold turkey, you would have very bad withdrawal syptoms.Like the runs, cold sweats, irritability, naseu, vomiting, and insomnia,.Nice huh !!!!!!!!!
If you have pain go to a chiropractor, put ice on your injury, or take Alieve.What ever you do dont use opiates .Adiction can happy to anyone.It is usually caused by a person feeling mentally and spiritually empty, or bankrupt.The good news is addiction can be overcome by prayer, therapy, a 12 step program, and supports from your peers.
Mst importantly you must replace your negative addiction with a positive addiction.Instead of taking opiates, get high on life, from working out, running or doing things you love to do.If you have a problem  with addiction please dont deny the problem ,address the issue,and take control of it, before it takes control of you.
There are good medications that take away the withdrawl symptoms from addiction like Suboxone, and Subutex.Plus if you have any further question I am sure Chainsaw can help you with them because he knows alot more about beating addiction then I do.
I have never experienced addiction, or had any problems with addiction thank god.
But I have seen alot of freinds battle with it, and trust me it has robbed them of there lives................... .I hope this posts helps god bless

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #62 on: February 28, 2009, 07:03:00 PM »
They should legalize marijuana. It would curb the opiate problem and turning junkies into stoners.

The thing with weed is that there's no cold turkey.

chainsaw

• Getbig IV
« Reply #63 on: February 28, 2009, 07:14:30 PM »

Hey Elite, listen, you may not have had anything like this happen to you, but it is serious.
I'm not glorifying it.  I'm trying to help.
Most are all show no go!

chainsaw

• Getbig IV
« Reply #64 on: February 28, 2009, 07:24:34 PM »
haha, seriously. Whats wrong with this "nation"?  :-\

all painkiller, sweeteners, and junk food.

And Champions!  You forgot that
Most are all show no go!

chainsaw

• Getbig IV
« Reply #65 on: February 28, 2009, 07:26:17 PM »
i won't give you shit about drug addiction chainsaw

hope you come out the other side
as i said bro, its all physical, im not taking them for the high, although that i not a bad sideffect.
Most are all show no go!

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #66 on: February 28, 2009, 07:44:48 PM »
When it comes to opiates and addiction, it has become a epidemic.Normal people with no history of addiction get hooked on opiates because they get  prescribed pain medication for a injury, car accident, or back problems.The doctor or Pharmiscists forget to tell these people, by the way "the opiate your taking is very very addicitve".The person not knowing this information starts taking his pain medication, which releaves his pain but also gets him high thinks wow these things are to good to be true.
When they dont take them they feel like crap, so thats were the addicition starts.

Spot on. i didn't know a Vicodin from a Vitamin when they started me on them, and no one said "these are very addictive" they just kept refilling my script for over a year.

elite_lifter

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: February 28, 2009, 07:55:50 PM »
Addiction is for the weak minded.
I am a big baby

JimmyJam1974

• Getbig V
  • "No sir, the ball ain't heavy." - Herschel Walker
« Reply #68 on: February 28, 2009, 09:57:38 PM »

Who hasn't?
U

HeyNow

• Getbig III
« Reply #69 on: February 28, 2009, 10:32:46 PM »
I have alot freinds who are Pharmiscists.I met them in college.You have no idea how bad opiate addiction has become.In the Mormon religion that cant drink alcohol or even take caffiene, but they are allowed to take prescribed medication.In past my freinds that are Pharmiscists have seen a big rise in opiate abuse by straight and narrow Mormons.Its also big the drug of choice for housewives.Opiates take away there pain give them energy, and controls there appetite.Atheltes who are hoooked on opiates have alos become an epidemic.That start out by taking a Loritab after each game for small injuries only to wind up getting hooked on them.
When it comes to opiates and addiction, it has become a epidemic.Normal people with no history of addiction get hooked on opiates because they get  prescribed pain medication for a injury, car accident, or back problems.The doctor or Pharmiscists forget to tell these people, by the way "the opiate your taking is very very addicitve".
The person not knowing this information starts taking his pain medication, which releaves his pain but also gets him high thinks wow these things are to good to be true.
The pharmaceutical companies know dam well how addicitve these pills they are selling are.Opiates have ruined millions of peoples lives, and the sad truth is it only takes a person one pill to get addicted.If you took lets say 4 pills per day for 1 week, then stoped cold turkey, you would have very bad withdrawal syptoms.Like the runs, cold sweats, irritability, naseu, vomiting, and insomnia,.Nice huh !!!!!!!!!
If you have pain go to a chiropractor, put ice on your injury, or take Alieve.What ever you do dont use opiates .Adiction can happy to anyone.It is usually caused by a person feeling mentally and spiritually empty, or bankrupt.The good news is addiction can be overcome by prayer, therapy, a 12 step program, and supports from your peers.
Mst importantly you must replace your negative addiction with a positive addiction.Instead of taking opiates, get high on life, from working out, running or doing things you love to do.If you have a problem  with addiction please dont deny the problem ,address the issue,and take control of it, before it takes control of you.
There are good medications that take away the withdrawl symptoms from addiction like Suboxone, and Subutex.Plus if you have any further question I am sure Chainsaw can help you with them because he knows alot more about beating addiction then I do.
I have never experienced addiction, or had any problems with addiction thank god.
But I have seen alot of freinds battle with it, and trust me it has robbed them of there lives................... .I hope this posts helps god bless

Great Post

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #70 on: February 28, 2009, 11:32:27 PM »
I spent 13 years on opiates, vikes, percs, oxys etc. Went to rehab three times, no luck. Finally tried Suboxone. Used it for 4 months, weened off of it slowly. Worked great. Felt kind of shitty for a few days, but nothing major. I haven't had an opiate in 15 months now, except for one night I did some H. Suboxone works, but you need a plan to get off it. Some doctors want you to be on it indefinitely and that's not a good idea imo.
E

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #71 on: March 04, 2009, 01:53:23 PM »
What I am about to post is a reality beleive it or not.Most people who get hooked on opiates I beleive are bipolar.I am not SAY ALL I AM SAYING MOST!!!! The reason I say this is I took BOTH Pharmacology classes and Physcology in colloge.If you look at the history on bipolar people, they have taken drugs like Cocaine, Meth, and pain killers, because it puts them in a state of mania .If you know anything about the bipolar disease you know that they have depression and extreme highs.So when they are depressed they will do anything to get out of the depressed state.When your depressed you dont want to do anything.So most of them self mediacate to put themselves in a state of mania, and they go from wanting to do nothing to wanting to take on the world.
I know alot of peope who suffer from Bipolar disorders, including Actor Robin Williams, who admitted to using Cocaine in the early 1980's to put him into mania.When a bipolar person is mania, they can work 24 hrs straight I witnessed it first hand with an employee Rob who used to work for me.I would leave at 7 pm at night, and comeback to my werehouse at 8 am and he would still be working, and wouldnt even be tired.But there were times when he couldnt get out of bed.He was a great guy, he was just bipolar.
So Chainsaw, and other people out there who have a problem with opiates, you might want to look in to wether or not you might be bipolar, or you might suffer from depression.Because depression can cause both physical and emotional pain, and that is why some people self medicate.If untreated depression and bipolar disorders can lead to addiction and a life of instability.......God Bless

liberalismo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #72 on: March 04, 2009, 02:54:08 PM »
People who typically feel like crap most of the day are the ones who find opiates or other painkillers so appealing. Drugs seem to make things better for people who suffer from various ailments like depression.

Everything is better, everything is clean and bright and everything is possible. No worries. On Opiates.

Off Opiates, everything is crap. Everything is filthy and dark and depressing and nothing really makes a difference in the end. It's all pointless. You hate everyone and everyone hates you.

brent2741

• Getbig IV
« Reply #73 on: March 04, 2009, 03:19:00 PM »
Addiction is for the weak minded.

thats what i always say

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #74 on: March 04, 2009, 05:57:19 PM »
If addiction is for the weak minded then 35% of America is all weak minded.The latest statistics say about 35% of American suffer from Alcohol abuse alone, not even including Pot,Prescription Medication, Meth, and Cocaine.
Addiction has nothing to do with a weka mind, it has lot to do with a person being mentally and spiritually bankrupt, or having some form of Chemical imbalance .As I stated before.Alot of  people who are bipolar or suffer from schizophrenia used drugs to deal with everyday life.In studies it was shown that things that would be downers for normal people like pain killers, actually put bipolar patients in mania.To the point they were felt like they were on speed.Even in one study they gave Bioplar people Ambien and it kept them wide awake, and made them euphoric.Another very interesting study done not to long ago was on GHB, the date rape drug.They gave Bipolar people 10 gram dosages, which would knock a normal person out for 4 hours.The bioplar patinets had the complete opposite effect, they went into mania.They had alot of energy, and felt great.
Sometimes there is more to addiction them a weak mind.....god bless