Author Topic: Do you have the believe the Bible is the 100% word of God to be a Christian?  (Read 21184 times)

big L dawg

• Getbig V
  • i always tell the truth even when i lie...
No, you name caller!  Read the four Gospels, highlighting everything Jesus says about the scripture, God's word being the truth, obeying God's word, etc. as you read them.  Then come back and look at what your are saying now.

when you become an educated adult.theres no need to keep reading fairytails.
DAWG

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
No, you name caller!  Read the four Gospels, highlighting everything Jesus says about the scripture, God's word being the truth, obeying God's word, etc. as you read them.  Then come back and look at what your are saying now.
::)

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
when you become an educated adult.theres no need to keep reading fairytails.

Let's pretend I'm not.  What do I have to do to become an educated adult?

Francis Collins reads and believes the Gospels too.

Francis S. Collins, M.D., Ph.D., is an American physician-geneticist, noted for his landmark discoveries of disease genes, and his leadership of the Human Genome Project (HGP). He was director of the National Human Genome Research Institute (NHGRI).

He became an evangelical Christian after observing the faith of his critically ill patients and reading Mere Christianity by C. S. Lewis.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
Very mature and insightful responses from big L dawg and OzmO!

OzmO

• Getbig V
Very mature and insightful responses from big L dawg and OzmO!

You mean like attacking someone when the post doesn't involve you?

Proof right there that you have not even read the Gospels.

You need to build a bridge and get over it already, DQ.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
You mean like attacking someone when the post doesn't involve you?

You need to build a bridge and get over it already, DQ.

Attacking?  Do you have a persecution complex or something like that?

Look who is calling others Drama Queen!   ::)

You are the one who has been falsely accusing Bible believing Jews and Christians of genocide and infanticide.  That's what I call a personal attack.  Why so touchy now?  Don't give others crap if you can't take it like a man.

OzmO

• Getbig V
Attacking?  Do you have a persecution complex or something like that?

Look who is calling others Drama Queen!   ::)

You are the one who has been falsely accusing Bible believing Jews and Christians of genocide and infanticide.  That's what I call a personal attack.  Why so touchy now?  Don't give others crap if you can't take it like a man.

Oh brother here we go again..........

You came into the conversation attacking.  And it's a fact Jews and God are guilty of genocide and infanticide, per your book of stories.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox

Oh brother here we go again..........

You came into the conversation attacking.  And it's a fact Jews and God are guilty of genocide and infanticide, per your book of stories.

I have not attacked you, nor is that my intention.  I simply questioned your statement and your knowledge of Jesus Christ's teachings about the Old Testament.  You responded with the name calling.

You, on the other hand, have falsely accused Bible believing Christians on this board of genocide and infanticide.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
wait... Jesus called a whale a fish?  :-\

Back then whales were fish... ;D
I hate the State.

OzmO

• Getbig V
I have not attacked you, nor is that my intention.  I simply questioned your statement and your knowledge of Jesus Christ's teachings about the Old Testament.  You responded with the name calling.

You, on the other hand, have falsely accused Bible believing Christians on this board of genocide and infanticide.

Go back to your English class or just re-read what I wrote on the pages of posts.  I have accused Christians on this board of worshiping a God who ordered genocide.  (Also mass murderer and slaver) 

As for "not" attacking me, fine.  I accept your explanation and apologize for attacking you in turn in this particular instance.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
Go back to your English class or just re-read what I wrote on the pages of posts.  I have accused Christians on this board of worshiping a God who ordered genocide.  (Also mass murderer and slaver) 

As for "not" attacking me, fine.  I accept your explanation and apologize for attacking you in turn in this particular instance.

Go get a rod and beat your kid Oz, as long as he doesn't die, it's all good. ;D
I hate the State.

OzmO

• Getbig V
Go get a rod and beat your kid Oz, as long as he doesn't die, it's all good. ;D

Hmmmm,  Maybe i should add:  "supports child abuse" to the list.   :D

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
Go back to your English class or just re-read what I wrote on the pages of posts. 

Go ahead, continue with your condescending, racist remarks and insults.  My feelings are really hurt!   ::)

I have accused Christians on this board of worshiping a God who ordered genocide.  (Also mass murderer and slaver) 

OzmO to MCWAY 

No need for outrage, I know what it is to believe the literal word of the bible as the word of God. It means you advocate genocide and slavery among many other things.

What you suggested here tells me that YOU have no problem killing those children, which also suggests you might have happily done it yourself.  And since you have already admitted you would do it on "gods" orders speaks volumes.
You should seek counseling.

BTW, OzmO, still waiting for your response to MCWAY's post to you:

Nope! But, perhaps you need one to Afghanistan. Let's see you on the front lines with your arms wide open, waiting to take the now-desceased terrorists' sons over to America, to feed them, clothe them, and pay for their education. I just hope that on their 21st birthday, they don't repay your kindness with a car bomb, or have a sudden desire to detach your head from your body.

big L dawg

• Getbig V
  • i always tell the truth even when i lie...
DAWG

OzmO

• Getbig V
Go ahead, continue with your condescending, racist remarks and insults.  My feelings are really hurt!   ::)

How is this racist?  You are expressing trouble understanding what i wrote and english is your second language. 

Here's proof:

You, on the other hand, have falsely accused Bible believing Christians on this board of genocide and infanticide

This means I said THEY (Christians on this board) committed Genocide and infanticide

Here's what i said:

What you suggested here tells me that YOU  have no problem killing those children, which also suggests you might have happily done it yourself.  And since you have already admitted you would do it on "gods" orders speaks volumes.
You should seek counseling.

I missed a "'d" on that sentence.  Which is obvious considering those children were killed thousands of years ago by Jews.  Even then......

Let's break down what i said:

"What you suggested here tells me that YOU('d) have no problem killing those children,"

Now, if i were to accuse McWay of being a child murderer I'd say:  You kill children.  Or you have killed children.

Another one:

Which also suggests you might have happily done it yourself.

Now, if i were to accuse McWay of being a child murderer I'd say:  You KILLED children.

More lessons:

"And since you have already admitted you would do it on "gods" orders speaks volumes."

this sentence is based in part on the  preceding sentence.

Loco, I understand now why you are hyper sensitive when I talk about your lack of understanding english.  Cause i many cases like these, you demonstrate a lack of understanding.  So i can see why i can come across as condecending to you when i point this stuff. 

I mean really, you actually understood what wrote there as me accusing christians on this forum of genocide and infanticide?

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHA   And you wonder why i call you a DQ?   ::)

Nope! But, perhaps you need one to Afghanistan. Let's see you on the front lines with your arms wide open, waiting to take the now-desceased terrorists' sons over to America, to feed them, clothe them, and pay for their education. I just hope that on their 21st birthday, they don't repay your kindness with a car bomb, or have a sudden desire to detach your head from your body

So, loco, are you of opinion that these children are sure to grow up violent and evil and therefore should be killed anyway?

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
How is this racist?  You are expressing trouble understanding what i wrote and english is your second language. 

Here's proof:

This means I said THEY (Christians on this board) committed Genocide and infanticide

Here's what i said:

I missed a "'d" on that sentence.  Which is obvious considering those children were killed thousands of years ago by Jews.  Even then......

Let's break down what i said:

"What you suggested here tells me that YOU('d) have no problem killing those children,"

Now, if i were to accuse McWay of being a child murderer I'd say:  You kill children.  Or you have killed children.

Another one:

Which also suggests you might have happily done it yourself.

Now, if i were to accuse McWay of being a child murderer I'd say:  You KILLED children.

More lessons:

"And since you have already admitted you would do it on "gods" orders speaks volumes."

this sentence is based in part on the  preceding sentence.

Loco, I understand now why you are hyper sensitive when I talk about your lack of understanding english.  Cause i many cases like these, you demonstrate a lack of understanding.  So i can see why i can come across as condecending to you when i point this stuff. 

I mean really, you actually understood what wrote there as me accusing christians on this forum of genocide and infanticide?

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHA   And you wonder why i call you a DQ?   ::)

So, loco, are you of opinion that these children are sure to grow up violent and evil and therefore should be killed anyway?

OzmO, are you fluent in more than one language?  Where in the world did you get the stupid idea that just because English is not my native language, my English cannot be as good as yours, or even better?  What gives you the stupid idea that my English cannot be as good, or even better than my Spanish? 

Ignorant assumptions on your part!  Stop embarrassing yourself.

Not only that, but your hatred for Hispanics in your country has clearly shown in other posts of yours.  If my English is not good enough for you now, nothing those Hispanics in your country do about their English will ever be good enough for you.

I understand perfectly what you posted.  Who are you trying to fool?  You were attacking MCWAY and trying to trap him and to discredit him, insinuating that he would commit infanticide or that he would commit genocide, and that he would have no problems with it.  You were trying to portray Bible believing Christians and Jews as dangerous time bombs that are capable at any moment of committing infanticide and genocide, just because we believe in the Old Testament. 

And then you call other people Drama Queen.    ::)

Still waiting for your response to MCWAY.  Stop dancing around it and respond!

OzmO

• Getbig V
LMAO!

OzmO, are you fluent in more than one language?  Where in the world did you get the stupid idea that just because English is not my native language, my English cannot be as good as yours, or even better?  What gives you the stupid idea that my English cannot be as good, or even better than my Spanish? 

I just outlined what gives me the idea why your English isn't as good as your Spanish.

Still having problems understanding written English i see.

You mean like when you said I accused Christians on the board of genocide and infantcide and i showed i said nothing of the sort?  Or when you feebly tried to back it what you said and I showed you didn't understand the written English?

Which one is it?

Not only that, but your hatred for Hispanics in your country has clearly shown in other posts of yours.

Interesting.....  I'm part Hispanic.   But then since you can't seems to understand written English i kind of see why you could come to that conclusion.... ::)

If my English is not good enough for your now, nothing those Hispanics in your country do about their English will ever be good enough for you.

Now you think I'm saying your English isn't good enough for me?   oh please   ::).  It's your understanding of English that's in question here.  this is more proof of my point.

I understand perfectly what you posted.  Who are you trying to fool?  You were attacking MCWAY and trying to trap him and to discredit him, insinuating that he would commit infanticide or that he would commit genocide, and that he would have no problems with it.  You were trying to portray Bible believing Christians and Jews as dangerous time bombs that are capable at any moment of committing infanticide and genocide, just because we believe in the Old Testament. 

He said he's kill a child on God's orders.  That's what is related to.  Had he not said that it wouldn't apply.

You said i accused  Christians on this board (McWay) of genocide and infantcide.

That means, dearest loco, you are saying that i said he KILLED a large group of people and or children. 

I did not EVER say he did.

And you still haven't showed me where i did.

What's a matter poor loco?

nothing those Hispanics in your country do about their English will ever be good enough for you.

What would be good enough for me is that they speak passable English in the country they live in.  Otherwise they need to leave the country if they don't want to put forth the effort.  Every other nationality that comes to this country at the very least seems to get that.  You are far beyond passable English BTW.   

And also, just like a DQ, to scream racist at someone's insistence that they speak the alnguage of the country they live.  Grow up.

Still waiting from your response to MCWAY.  Stop dancing around it and respond!

First off, he didn't ask a question.  Second I gave a response.  Re-read it.

In fact re-read everything I wrote at least 6 or 7 times so maybe you'd understand.

OzmO

• Getbig V
Still waiting for someone to show me where you have the believe the Bible is the 100% word of God to be a Christian and or saved.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
LMAO!

I just outlined what gives me the idea why your English isn't as good as your Spanish.

Still having problems understanding written English i see.

Again, where in the world did you get the stupid idea that just because English is not my native language, my English cannot be as good as yours, or even better?  What gives you the stupid idea that my English cannot be as good, or even better than my Spanish?

You mean like when you said I accused Christians on the board of genocide and infantcide and i showed i said nothing of the sort?  Or when you feebly tried to back it what you said and I showed you didn't understand the written English?

Which one is it?

It's infanticide, not "infantcide."   ::)   

You did and you've been doing this for a long time, portraying Bible believing Christians and Jews as dangerous simply because we believe that the Bible is the word of God. 

Interesting.....  I'm part Hispanic.   But then since you can't seems to understand written English i kind of see why you could come to that conclusion.... ::)

Now you think I'm saying your English isn't good enough for me?   oh please   ::).  It's your understanding of English that's in question here.  this is more proof of my point.

He said he's kill a child on God's orders.  That's what is related to.  Had he not said that it wouldn't apply.

You said i accused  Christians on this board (McWay) of genocide and infantcide.

That means, dearest loco, you are saying that i said he KILLED a large group of people and or children. 

I did not EVER say he did.

And you still haven't showed me where i did.

What's a matter poor loco?

What would be good enough for me is that they speak passable English in the country they live in.  Otherwise they need to leave the country if they don't want to put forth the effort.  Every other nationality that comes to this country at the very least seems to get that.  You are far beyond passable English BTW.   

And also, just like a DQ, to scream racist at someone's insistence that they speak the alnguage of the country they live.  Grow up.

First off, he didn't ask a question.  Second I gave a response.  Re-read it.

In fact re-read everything I wrote at least 6 or 7 times so maybe you'd understand.

It's language, not "alnguage."  ::)

How are you "part Hispanic"?  And how does that have anything to do with this?

You always bring up my English when you run out of arguments, to distract from the discussion.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...

Not only that, but your hatred for Hispanics in your country has clearly shown in other posts of yours.  If my English is not good enough for you now, nothing those Hispanics in your country do about their English will ever be good enough for you.

And then you call other people Drama Queen.    ::)

Still waiting for your response to MCWAY.  Stop dancing around it and respond!

All religious differences aside. I think your English is great. It is much better than my Spanish. It is very difficult beyond the critical period (ages 0-14) to acquire native competency in a foreign language, perhaps .00000000000000000000000 000000000000000000000000 000000000000000000000000 000000000000000000000000 00000000001% of the world's population can do that. I am reasonably gifted in languages and I can't. Having said that near-native competency is very plausible and I think you are a near native speaker though I have never heard you speak. Given the fact that most Americans are monoglots (including Ozmo), I wouldn't worry too much about comments about your English, as I said, from what I have seen, it is excellent (and I am/was an English teacher).
I hate the State.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
All religious differences aside. I think your English is great. It is much better than my Spanish. It is very difficult beyond the critical period (ages 0-14) to acquire native competency in a foreign language, perhaps .00000000000000000000000 000000000000000000000000 000000000000000000000000 000000000000000000000000 00000000001% of the world's population can do that. I am reasonably gifted in languages and I can't. Having said that near-native competency is very plausible and I think you are a near native speaker though I have never heard you speak. Given the fact that most Americans are monoglots (including Ozmo), I wouldn't worry too much about comments about your English, as I said, from what I have seen, it is excellent (and I am/was an English teacher).

Muchas gracias, maestro!   :)

OzmO

• Getbig V
Again, where in the world did you get the stupid idea that just because English is not my native language, my English cannot be as good as yours, or even better?  What gives you the stupid idea that my English cannot be as good, or even better than my Spanish?

Again for the second or third time.  It's NOT ABOUT mine being better than yours or vise versa.  Would you get that through your thick skull already?   It's about you not understanding written english 100% as i outlined in the previous posts.

It's infanticide, not "infantcide."     

You did and you've been doing this for a long time, portraying Bible believing Christians and Jews as dangerous simply because we believe that the Bible is the word of God. 

Pretty pathetic that you now are pointing out typos and spelling errors.

And AGAIN,  SHOW me were I've accused Christians on this board of genocide.

Also, when some one says they would kill a child on God's i consider that dangerous.  Just like the mother who drowned her kids on God's orders.

You always bring up my English when you run out of arguments, to distract from the discussion

Running out of arguments?  You're the one who accused me of something you can't back up.

I have to bring up your english when you accuse me of something and cite something i said as evidence that in no way validates your accusation.   

If you didn't do that i wouldn't have to bring it up.  Because there's really no other explanation other than you are just desperate.

so AGAIN,  SHOW me were I've accused Christians on this board of genocide.

Waiting.........

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
Again for the second or third time.  It's NOT ABOUT mine being better than yours or vise versa.  Would you get that through your thick skull already?   It's about you not understanding written english 100% as i outlined in the previous posts.

Half of getbig native speakers have the reading and writing skills of a 3rd grader.
I hate the State.

OzmO

• Getbig V
Half of getbig native speakers have the reading and writing skills of a 3rd grader.

I'm no way trying to insinuate I'm an English expert.  I'm very very far from that.  But the issue here is that the evidence presented doesn't match the accusation.  I'm only left to think, as loco seems to be an educated man, that sometimes the full comprehension of what's written is sometimes lost in translation.  Because of that, and who's knows why else, I've also been also accused of hating hispanics and are a racist.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
I'm no way trying to insinuate I'm an English expert.  I'm very very far from that.  But the issue here is that the evidence presented doesn't match the accusation.  I'm only left to think, as loco seems to be an educated man, that sometimes the full comprehension of what's written is sometimes lost in translation.  Because of that, and who's knows why else, I've also been also accused of hating hispanics and are a racist.

Well I agree with your points about the bible. It is clearly man made and mostly fabricated.
I hate the State.