Author Topic: Obama's Poll Numbers Are Falling to Earth  (Read 7210 times)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Re: Obama's Poll Numbers Are Falling to Earth
« Reply #50 on: March 14, 2009, 10:23:02 PM »
http://www.gallup.com/poll/116077/Obama-Job-Approval-Dips-Below-First-Time.aspx

http://www.fivethirtyeight.com/2009/03/yes-obamas-approval-ratings-are.html

bro say what you want but his approval rating has slipped your ranting and raving doesnt change the facts...Im not defending what beach said i dont know what he said so STFU you raving lunatic stop melting down at every turn.

whats funny is you refuse to accept the FACT that his ratings have gone down, wouldnt you agree?  ;)
coward.  You defended BB but you're to chickenshit to back it up.  You know full well that his approval ratings have not dropped in any significant way from his first day in office.  Anyone here can look at the poll averages on realclearpolitics and see that is a fact.  They've been between 60 and 65 the whole time.  You lose.

Hugo wins again  :-*

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: March 14, 2009, 10:28:00 PM »
coward.  You defended BB but you're to chickenshit to back it up.  You know full well that his approval ratings have not dropped in any significant way from his first day in office.  Anyone here can look at the poll averages on realclearpolitics and see that is a fact.  They've been between 60 and 65 the whole time.  You lose.

Hugo wins again  :-*
YOU NUMB NUT FUCK show me where i defended beach you dip shit? please do.

Any retard can also look at the gallup poll ive posted and see that his rating has dropped. Your a jack ass we all lose for an array of reasons, you being a mod on this board, your posts/meltdowns of late are just ridiculous at least back in the day youd actually debate instead of melting down all over the place, having to listen to you constant olbermann/obama cock sucking.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: March 14, 2009, 10:50:16 PM »
You fucking crybaby, what were you doing by jumping in with your comment on me always being right.  You obviously took issue with what I was saying.  So what was I saying?  That's right, you jumped in, addessed ME in an argument with BB and HH...  So yea, you defended and now you're just a chickenshit who can't back up your mouth with facts.
hahahah the whole "crying" when someone says something that contradicts you hugo is childish and ignorant. I made that comment b/c you refuse to accept the FACT that his approval rating has declined.

p.s. I already backed up my claims with facts bro.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: March 14, 2009, 10:58:00 PM »
hahahah the whole "crying" when someone says something that contradicts you hugo is childish and ignorant. I made that comment b/c you refuse to accept the FACT that his approval rating has declined.

p.s. I already backed up my claims with facts bro.
you're still running...  If I'm wrong as you suggested in your mockery, show me.  I pointed out my beef and you failed to show where I'm wrong on anything and instead tried to sway the points to being irrelevant rather than answer them ::)  fucking loser.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: March 14, 2009, 10:58:54 PM »
you're still running...  If I'm wrong as you suggested in your mockery, show me.  I pointed out my beef and you failed to show where I'm wrong on anything and instead tried to sway the points to being irrelevant rather than answer them ::)  fucking loser.
did you just completely skip over my links in that one post or what?  :o

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: March 14, 2009, 11:05:51 PM »
did you just completely skip over my links in that one post or what?  :o
no, but you obviously feel like ignoring the point completely and acting as though 1 poll trumps realclearpolitics averages.  So tell us why that should be the case?  What is your logic of 1 poll over poll average? 

Tell me right now why the poll averages being in the 60 to 65 range the entire time is a bad indicator?  come on chickenshit, I want to really hear this lol...

Why don't you just say my point against BB was correct?  Are you saying BB was right to use 1 poll in the 80's taken from Dems only as a means of showing he has fallen far?  Go ahead, state right now that BB's use of that poll is a good one.

If you can't state those things, shut the fuck up and admit I was right when you came into the thread mocking me.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: March 14, 2009, 11:11:26 PM »
no, but you obviously feel like ignoring the point completely and acting as though 1 poll trumps realclearpolitics averages.  So tell us why that should be the case?  What is your logic of 1 poll over poll average? 

Tell me right now why the poll averages being in the 60 to 65 range the entire time is a bad indicator?  come on chickenshit, I want to really hear this lol...

Why don't you just say my point against BB was correct?  Are you saying BB was right to use 1 poll in the 80's taken from Dems only as a means of showing he has fallen far?  Go ahead, state right now that BB's use of that poll is a good one.

If you can't state those things, shut the fuck up and admit I was right when you came into the thread mocking me.
LOL bro i think one poll such as the gallup poll which is going to be far more credible and reliable then some of the others on there like CNN that had a 76% approval rating hahah b/c that wont help the average. Gallup had his drop around what like 6 or 7 percent im not sure fact of the matter is his approval rating has declined.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: March 14, 2009, 11:23:38 PM »
LOL bro i think one poll such as the gallup poll which is going to be far more credible and reliable then some of the others on there like CNN that had a 76% approval rating hahah b/c that wont help the average. Gallup had his drop around what like 6 or 7 percent im not sure fact of the matter is his approval rating has declined.
you failed to answer all the questions.  Was BB right to note a drop from approval in the 80's

Also, you just owned yourself.  If Gallop is your trusted source here are there polls for Obama's approval rating:
There is no significant drop in his approval rating.  Remember, the topic and issue I had with BB and HH6 was, "Falling to Earth" and "Didn't take long for him to burn through his political capital." which is not illustrated in the approval ratings of Gallup either.
http://www.gallup.com/poll/113980/Gallup-Daily-Obama-Job-Approval.aspx

Now, that said, you're a fool for thinking it's better to pick one poll over an average of all polls.  Answer the question, was BB right to note Obama's starting approval being in the 80's?

If you can't demonstrate where I'm wrong on these things, then I was right at the point you came into the thread, thank you! ;)

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: March 14, 2009, 11:27:39 PM »
you failed to answer all the questions.  Was BB right to note a drop from approval in the 80's

Also, you just owned yourself.  If Gallop is your trusted source here are there polls for Obama's approval rating:
There is no significant drop in his approval rating.  Remember, the topic and issue I had with BB and HH6 was, "Falling to Earth" and "Didn't take long for him to burn through his political capital." which is not illustrated in the approval ratings of Gallup either.

Now, that said, you're a fool for thinking it's better to pick one poll over an average of all polls.  Answer the question, was BB right to note Obama's starting approval being in the 80's?

If you can't demonstrate where I'm wrong on these things, then I was right at the point you came into the thread, thank you! ;)

dude give it a rest with me defending beachs comments im not him and im not going to defend his stance PM him if you really want to sort it out. LOL your a fool for thinking that a average of other skewed polls will give you an accurate perception.

The name of the thread came from the name of the article i believe

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB123690358175013837.html

Perhaps you would like to email them and rant and rave about it a little more.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: March 14, 2009, 11:36:06 PM »
dude give it a rest with me defending beachs comments im not him and im not going to defend his stance PM him if you really want to sort it out. LOL your a fool for thinking that a average of other skewed polls will give you an accurate perception.

The name of the thread came from the name of the article i believe

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB123690358175013837.html

Perhaps you would like to email them and rant and rave about it a little more.
What were we not agruing then if not the points I made against BB and HH?  You're the one that came in and addressed me!  Yea, you were just mocking me for no reason or you were challenging what I was saying to them... Nice try.  Now let's finish my points that were made before you came in to mock me, Was BB right in noting the 80's starting point.  Also irrelevant where the title came from, it doesn't matter.  It's what he posted, I'm challenging the material posted, no shit.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: March 14, 2009, 11:45:19 PM »
What were we not agruing then if not the points I made against BB and HH?  You're the one that came in and addressed me!  Yea, you were just mocking me for no reason or you were challenging what I was saying to them... Nice try.  Now let's finish my points that were made before you came in to mock me, Was BB right in noting the 80's starting point.  Also irrelevant where the title came from, it doesn't matter.  It's what he posted, I'm challenging the material posted, no shit.
we arent argueing anything im stating facts and your yelling about shit you dont think his approval rating has diminished, it has i provided unbiased links to show this.

YOU STATED
the topic and issue I had with BB and HH6 was, "Falling to Earth" and "Didn't take long for him to burn through his political capital." which is not illustrated in the approval ratings of Gallup either.
that was from the article...

gallup has a 10% drop that isnt significant?

Im not even really clear what you are talking about with the beach situation bro again if you want to get an answer on that ask beach.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: March 14, 2009, 11:48:10 PM »
we arent argueing anything im stating facts and your yelling about shit you dont think his approval rating has diminished, it has i provided unbiased links to show this.

YOU STATED that was from the article...

gallup has a 10% drop that isnt significant?

Im not even really clear what you are talking about with the beach situation bro again if you want to get an answer on that ask beach.
I'm done, nevermind, believe whatever you want asshole.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: March 14, 2009, 11:50:08 PM »
I'm done, nevermind, believe whatever you want asshole.
LOL see this is why i didnt want to post on this thread b/c i knew we would argue and this is exactly how it would turn out :-\

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #63 on: March 16, 2009, 06:23:06 AM »
epic thread backfire.