Author Topic: Cheney: Not happy we 'left Scooter sort of hanging'  (Read 4012 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Cheney: Not happy we 'left Scooter sort of hanging'
« Reply #25 on: March 17, 2009, 04:33:36 AM »

Do you think Americans should be allowed to lie under oath, or lie to federal investigators?

No, neither should go to jail.  You have no idea how they set this garbage up. 

The Feds set up a story line that they believe to be the truth.  If you contradict them they say you are lying, even though the facts and events may prove otherwise.

This is the same thing that happened with Clinton.  He got caught up in a lie during a deposition to a civil case that had nothing to do with the underlying facts being investigated.

Im sure all of you would love libby hung, fine, but you have no idea the traps and danger these things presents. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #26 on: March 17, 2009, 04:59:42 AM »
No, neither should go to jail.  You have no idea how they set this garbage up. 

The Feds set up a story line that they believe to be the truth.  If you contradict them they say you are lying, even though the facts and events may prove otherwise.

This is the same thing that happened with Clinton.  He got caught up in a lie during a deposition to a civil case that had nothing to do with the underlying facts being investigated.

Im sure all of you would love libby hung, fine, but you have no idea the traps and danger these things presents. 

The point is this...

When you put your hand on a bible and swear to tell a person with a badge the truth, you'd damn well better tell the truth.

If Clinton had said to prosecutors "None of your damn business"... or if Martha, bonds, Libby, and all the others caught in lies had just said "I take the 5th", they would have never had an issue.

It is this belief you're somehow justified in LYING UNDER OATH that baffles me.  You're under oath.  if you don't think a Q is fair, you don't answer it.  They lie to protect their reputation or because of pure ego.  Ya can't lie to the feds, and if they didn't make an example of these ppl, our legal system would collapse as everyone just started lying about everything under oath.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: March 17, 2009, 05:48:56 AM »
The point is this...

When you put your hand on a bible and swear to tell a person with a badge the truth, you'd damn well better tell the truth.

If Clinton had said to prosecutors "None of your damn business"... or if Martha, bonds, Libby, and all the others caught in lies had just said "I take the 5th", they would have never had an issue.

It is this belief you're somehow justified in LYING UNDER OATH that baffles me.  You're under oath.  if you don't think a Q is fair, you don't answer it.  They lie to protect their reputation or because of pure ego.  Ya can't lie to the feds, and if they didn't make an example of these ppl, our legal system would collapse as everyone just started lying about everything under oath.

Im not justifying anything, I am telling you that the feds and prosecutors set up situations where no matter what you say is construed as a lie. 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #28 on: March 17, 2009, 06:26:06 AM »
Im not justifying anything, I am telling you that the feds and prosecutors set up situations where no matter what you say is construed as a lie. 

You just boxed your little self into between a rock and a hard place with that previous response.  Since you have total lack of regard to the court system and process of justice it is easy to see why you would share the same opinion as that loser Cheney.

Libby is guilty.  It was proven.  He caught a break having his sentence commuted.  He doesn't deserve a pardon.  Get over it.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: March 17, 2009, 06:31:01 AM »
You just boxed your little self into between a rock and a hard place with that previous response.  Since you have total lack of regard to the court system and process of justice it is easy to see why you would share the same opinion as that loser Cheney.

Libby is guilty.  It was proven.  He caught a break having his sentence commuted.  He doesn't deserve a pardon.  Get over it.

Did Marc Rich ?????

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #30 on: March 17, 2009, 06:35:34 AM »
Did Marc Rich ?????

Was he ever convicted in court and found guilty?

Funny you should bring him up as he was represented by Libby and Libby stated he was not guilty of anything.

So....  want to try again?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: March 17, 2009, 09:44:45 AM »

Wrong.

"I plead the 5th.  get me a fvckign lawyer, and get the F outta my face" is always an option.

Instead, people try to out-smart the feds, who never ask a Q unless they already know the answer.  People like Clinton and Bonds and Libby and Martha just lie whenever they want in real life, so they think it works on the stand too.   It does not.

You can be a major scumbag in real life, lying about everything under the sun and getting away with it.... but the minute you take the oath, it's a crime to lie.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: March 17, 2009, 09:46:38 AM »
Wrong.

"I plead the 5th.  get me a fvckign lawyer, and get the F outta my face" is always an option.

Instead, people try to out-smart the feds, who never ask a Q unless they already know the answer.  People like Clinton and Bonds and Libby and Martha just lie whenever they want in real life, so they think it works on the stand too.   It does not.

You can be a major scumbag in real life, lying about everything under the sun and getting away with it.... but the minute you take the oath, it's a crime to lie.

I dont disagree with that.  He should have pled the fifth.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: March 17, 2009, 09:49:32 AM »
I dont disagree with that.  He should have pled the fifth.

yip yip.  light weight.

his ego woudln't allow it tho.
Just like the others, he thought he was above the law.  And ppl like BB, who started this thread, agree.

Just wait til obama's guys decide to pull the same shit.  We'll see if BB and friends as so quick to pardon Holder or Biden when they leak classified info on our brave men/women serving overseas...

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #34 on: March 17, 2009, 10:02:14 AM »

Do you think Americans should be allowed to lie under oath, or lie to federal investigators?

If they are republican, yes.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: March 17, 2009, 10:09:25 AM »
If they are republican, yes.

Thanks bro.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #36 on: March 17, 2009, 10:11:02 AM »

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: March 17, 2009, 10:40:34 AM »
i got you bro

Hey:  our girl Delotta put out a new vid.  I will send you the link when I  get a chance.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #38 on: March 17, 2009, 09:45:42 PM »
good thread

I rarely actually read through most of the threads on this site but this one is pretty good