Author Topic: Kim Klein - finest figure girl around  (Read 14213 times)

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
Re: Kim Klein - finest figure girl around
« Reply #25 on: March 27, 2009, 06:55:45 PM »
Ki Toy's is athletic, and so are some of those Brazilian chicas (they doing a whole lotta Samba in those heels, really keeps the ass in Shape). And as Paul Dillett would say, "Why would I want a ass that is as hard as mine?
I know quite a bit about Brazilian women, but thanks anyway.  ;)

If you don't like the physiques of figure women and prefer "ghetto booty," why are you on this board?
!

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #26 on: March 27, 2009, 11:13:53 PM »
I know quite a bit about Brazilian women, but thanks anyway.  ;)

If you don't like the physiques of figure women and prefer "ghetto booty," why are you on this board?

Because the fitness women already look as hard as the 80's-early 90's women's bbers. I listed it before in another thread, but it seems that they keep adding more classes, that eventually become just as hard or ripped as the former. Let's face it, These classes are only T & A shows, disguised as "fitness for women", when in fact just like Men's bodybuilding there is little "fitness involved', they are taking almost as much stuff  as the guys are.   

but this is about Kim Klein's ass. I remember when Valentino had mentioned it in one of articles, talking about how that ass was the greatest thing on earth, then there was pic of him kissing it. It was nothing special, I thought I was gonna see a Mavia rivaling butt, but it was not. She's in shape, and a pretty woman, but I not seeing it.  ???

EwaBeachBoy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: March 29, 2009, 07:42:38 PM »
Because the fitness women already look as hard as the 80's-early 90's women's bbers. I listed it before in another thread, but it seems that they keep adding more classes, that eventually become just as hard or ripped as the former. Let's face it, These classes are only T & A shows, disguised as "fitness for women", when in fact just like Men's bodybuilding there is little "fitness involved', they are taking almost as much stuff  as the guys are.   

but this is about Kim Klein's ass. I remember when Valentino had mentioned it in one of articles, talking about how that ass was the greatest thing on earth, then there was pic of him kissing it. It was nothing special, I thought I was gonna see a Mavia rivaling butt, but it was not. She's in shape, and a pretty woman, but I not seeing it.  ???

Explain to me why Tanji Johnson isnt hard when she competes?

Its like the judges get so confused. She always scores high when I dont think she should. I dont like Tanji's physique...

I think Kim Klein has the most amazing physique for fitness

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #28 on: March 30, 2009, 07:46:02 AM »

You're blind son, and I think issues of ethnicity are most definitely at play with your comments.

As far as blindness...that's ok. Stevie Wonder is a musical genius and David Patterson is the governor of New York. You can still be a success.  ;D
!

EwaBeachBoy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: March 30, 2009, 09:48:30 AM »
I found Valentino's comment about Klein:

TB: Enquiring minds want to know: what's going on with you and Kim Klein?

GV: I have a love affair with her ass pipe. I want to lick it like a carvel cone. I love her. She's a sweetheart. There's really nothing going on between us. I'm good friends with her and her husband, Rob Klein.

wild willie

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: July 07, 2009, 11:31:44 AM »
does anyone know if she cries during an intense orgasm??

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #31 on: July 12, 2009, 03:45:42 AM »
You're blind son, and I think issues of ethnicity are most definitely at play with your comments.

As far as blindness...that's ok. Stevie Wonder is a musical genius and David Patterson is the governor of New York. You can still be a success.  ;D

Nope, her butt is no different than any other run of the mill fitness chick, in fact Amy Fadhli and Monica Brant (whom Valentino calls too whitebread--because he doesn't have chance) have better looking butts. Klein has a the typical fat booty...

But I do perfer the full round booty, like that Brazilian chica has...and that joint is solid, yet feminine...to qoute Paul Dillett, "who wants a woman who has butt as hard as a man's?"

Fitness chicks have evolved to the point where they are harder than 80's female bodybuilders, that is why they now have figure (and figure contestants don't have to do "atheletic" routines), which in terms of conditioning is what fitness used to be.