Author Topic: My Summer Cycle!!!  (Read 11271 times)

shrek

• Getbig IV
Re: My Summer Cycle!!!
« Reply #50 on: April 06, 2009, 10:15:51 AM »
I did a shot of prop in my left bicep on Saturday. What can I say, painfull.

Today another bicep gets the threatment.
oh boy the pain will get worse and then it will fade away by saturday

allnatural

• Getbig II
« Reply #51 on: April 08, 2009, 09:39:09 AM »
I'm actually considering upping my dosage of test from 125mg eod to 150mg eod. Will it make much difference?

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #52 on: April 08, 2009, 11:01:22 AM »
I'm actually considering upping my dosage of test from 125mg eod to 150mg eod. Will it make much difference?
it will make a diff in your amount of test in the body thats about it what kind of diff are you looking for

allnatural

• Getbig II
« Reply #53 on: April 08, 2009, 11:48:59 AM »
it will make a diff in your amount of test in the body thats about it what kind of diff are you looking for

More lean mass.  ;)

Just shoot 150mg in my front delt. Ouch. Lot more pain than before. Niiiiccccceeee.

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #54 on: April 08, 2009, 12:27:53 PM »
when i shoot something that will make me sore i will do 2 different shots to lower the amount of oil each muscle has to obsorb it seemed to help me out.... also learn to inject in all the areas

allnatural

• Getbig II
« Reply #55 on: April 08, 2009, 01:57:30 PM »
when i shoot something that will make me sore i will do 2 different shots to lower the amount of oil each muscle has to obsorb it seemed to help me out.... also learn to inject in all the areas

Yea I'll try that.

I shoot in delts, glutes, biceps and triceps. I'm trying to force my self to shoot it in my thigh.

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #56 on: April 08, 2009, 02:06:31 PM »
glutes hurt the less pecs seem easy if you have a big chest and the quads have like 4 places

Big Rock.

• Getbig II
  • Quit yer snivelin'
« Reply #57 on: April 08, 2009, 11:30:01 PM »
  He's shootin prop. It's my understaning it's just more of a stinger. 

I'm tellin ya dude, try the ventro gluteal. Pumped 2.5ml in this morning, painless.  Once you try it, you'll add it to the roation.

allnatural

• Getbig II
« Reply #58 on: April 09, 2009, 07:38:36 AM »
How long after you guys start to see the results from winni?

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #59 on: April 09, 2009, 10:33:02 AM »
How long after you guys start to see the results from winni?

winstrol? about a week..

allnatural

• Getbig II
« Reply #60 on: April 09, 2009, 11:29:33 AM »
Thanks Cap!!!

To be honest I'm starting to see little water on my face. With my body it doesn't matter how clean my diet is (It's pretty clean now), I still get bloated.

I'm doing cardio 6 times a week but might throw in some letro in the mix. Maybe start with .5mg ed.

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #61 on: April 09, 2009, 01:54:53 PM »
Thanks Cap!!!

To be honest I'm starting to see little water on my face. With my body it doesn't matter how clean my diet is (It's pretty clean now), I still get bloated.

I'm doing cardio 6 times a week but might throw in some letro in the mix. Maybe start with .5mg ed.

Careful with the letro as it will shut down your sex drive HARD,  that's if you take 1mg ED or EOD, personally I would split it up into 3 or 4 pieces and take each piece EOD, or try nolva first @ 20mg a day.

best of luck.

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #62 on: April 09, 2009, 02:58:50 PM »
Careful with the letro as it will shut down your sex drive HARD,  that's if you take 1mg ED or EOD, personally I would split it up into 3 or 4 pieces and take each piece EOD, or try nolva first @ 20mg a day.

best of luck.

Nolva is no aromatase inhibitor, has ZERO influence on bloating.

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #63 on: April 09, 2009, 04:05:33 PM »
Nolva is no aromatase inhibitor, has ZERO influence on bloating.

clinically maybe not, but in real life experience it works magic... obviously you haven't been around the game long,.

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #64 on: April 09, 2009, 04:25:19 PM »
yeah letro is some strong shit kinda "use as really needed" type of thing it will shut ur libido down like Capt. said but also after a bit of use it might have an ugle estrogen rebound......

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #65 on: April 09, 2009, 04:29:35 PM »
take arimidex 3 times a week that should work awesome if you arent into the nolva its less harsh then the letro in terms of what the sides are

abc123

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #66 on: April 09, 2009, 05:12:08 PM »
clinically maybe not, but in real life experience it works magic... obviously you haven't been around the game long,.

very true...but I never understood why it decreased bloating.  You wouldn't think so given that it's not an AI.

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #67 on: April 09, 2009, 05:56:43 PM »
very true...but I never understood why it decreased bloating.  You wouldn't think so given that it's not an AI.

Nolva works in mysterious ways ;)

allnatural

• Getbig II
« Reply #68 on: April 10, 2009, 05:32:39 AM »

best of luck.

I have used letro in my previous cycle without any problems. Maybe I switch to nolva.

Thanks guys for all the input.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #69 on: April 11, 2009, 03:28:45 PM »
I agree with you to a certain point.  This is the first time that I'm using GP, but I do trust a guy that send me this product.

I have few friends that are on sustaplex from axio and they are seeing very good results. 

Sometimes you'll get good gear sometimes not. Anyway I trust my source. Definitelly waiting on William Llewellyn's book (when it's coming out???)

P.S. 90% of people on this board cannot get/find HG.  It's already hard to find really legit UG.

I don't know what to tell you.

Geneza is a shit product.......right up there with IP.

If you have that hard of a time finding HG, I might help you.

Let me know.

Dude,  WTF are you talking about? GP's no worse then Axio or Synthrop, ug is ug... I've had great results using GP products since their induction, either you're tripping for no reason or you have some ulterior motives at stake here.

UG is not UG, bro.

That's one of the most ignorant things I've ever heard.

"Food is food".

"Women are women".

::)

Some UG's are very close to HG in terms of lab equipment and sterility but aren't licensed by the FDA because they intend to keep a profit, thus they'll never be HG nor do they want to be.

The product itself is as close to HG as you'll get without the price.....

GPL was the best Tren I've ever used.......and it was clean.

Geneza is owned by Naps who ruined Axio, watered down products.

Why would you buy anything from that guy?

Geneza is the lab who is getting the worst feedback among the group.  (Axio, Synrop, Sciroxx).

Alterior motives?

I use HG for my cycles........because I have money.

I sample UG so I can give some kind of opinion on them, but I have no stake in them.

Geneza, though, is a product I'd never deal with simply because of the guy who owns it and his history in this industry.

If you don't know, you're on the outside looking in.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

allnatural

• Getbig II
« Reply #70 on: April 15, 2009, 06:06:05 AM »
Little update.

So I had some time of from the gym because of the eastern, family, bla bla bla. About 4 days.

Anyway I finally shoot up in my thigh yesterday and today I can't walk, lol.

Yesterday at the gym I felt really good. My bench jumped already by 20 pounds. Just can't wait to start seeing the visual goods.

allnatural

• Getbig II
« Reply #71 on: April 17, 2009, 06:54:16 AM »
So I have figured out that I'll throw in some Clen into the mix.  My girl has been using clen at 20mcg ed (.1ml) and her hands were shaking.  After a while she stopped using it.

So I'm on it 5 days. I have started at 20mc, 40mcg, 60mcg, 80mcg and today I'll do 100mcg.

To be honest I do not feel it. Does that mean it's not working?  I know it's legit because it's from ar-r.

Any comments?

allnatural

• Getbig II
« Reply #72 on: April 21, 2009, 07:09:09 AM »
anyone?

Big Rock.

• Getbig II
  • Quit yer snivelin'
« Reply #73 on: April 21, 2009, 10:58:53 AM »
  Some people are more sensitive to stimulants than others. Do you find that if you have a lot of coffee that you get the jitters ?  If not, you may be more tolerant. Clen makes my body temp shoot up almost 1.5 degrees and I get real jittery. But that's me...

allnatural

• Getbig II
« Reply #74 on: April 21, 2009, 12:55:15 PM »
  Some people are more sensitive to stimulants than others. Do you find that if you have a lot of coffee that you get the jitters ?  If not, you may be more tolerant. Clen makes my body temp shoot up almost 1.5 degrees and I get real jittery. But that's me...

Usually otc fat burners make me jittery but right now at 120mcg I do not feel that. Maybe little warmer.