Author Topic: Dorian Yates at Golds Gym in India, 2009 (video)  (Read 14000 times)

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
Re: Dorian Yates at Golds Gym in India, 2009 (video)
« Reply #25 on: April 03, 2009, 04:42:53 AM »
is it a tapout t-shirt?

No, i think it's a tattoo print, that's the tap-out for wimps.

jon cole

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: April 03, 2009, 04:48:45 AM »
No, i think it's a tattoo print, that's the tap-out for wimps.

team "gayer than a tapout t-shirt".
asstropin

Big Bro

• Getbig II
« Reply #27 on: April 03, 2009, 05:11:46 AM »
was this in Dubai, India?
yes, why would they be anywhere else?

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #28 on: April 03, 2009, 06:28:41 AM »
Its good to see him looking healthy and holding a smile, great ambassador to the sport (not better than ronnie but better than nassar)

he DOES NOT look helthy friend,,this is high blood pressure and he is still on growth hormone and testosterone for life,,his balls can not produce testosterone any more,,his genetics was never good,,he was one of the best bodybuilders due to work and doses of hormones ,,

his arms are 16 inches on hrt and gh as you can tell he got zero thickness ,,shoulders look horrible,,no chest what so ever,,calves are big naturally ,,quads average,,over all a small to average guy and no ond absolutely no one can tell he was ever a bodybuilder ,,lucky he has the o trophys for proof and all the pics from the years past

weight = 185lb

as gh15 told you bodybuilding is ALL DRUGS no matter what any one tell you no matter what any one spit BODYBUILDING IS ALL DRUGS AND HORMONES ARE 90% OF BODYBUILDING,,

this picture is a good example of how bad jason will look of hormones or on hrt does because he will be exactly the same at 185-195lb

by the way this is 10-12% nothing to write home about in the single digit bodyfat% since its not

so now you understand that what tom prince told you and what bobby told you and what getny told you is all balonie because hormones are 90% of the bodybuilder and will always be this way

i never seen such bad arms in my life ,,well maybe jason but but both were mr o ,,work and drugs friends ,,work drugs and yum yum

fallen angel

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #29 on: April 03, 2009, 06:30:43 AM »
he DOES NOT look helthy friend,,this is high blood pressure and he is still on growth hormone and testosterone for life,,his balls can not produce testosterone any more,,his genetics was never good,,he was one of the best bodybuilders due to work and doses of hormones ,,

his arms are 16 inches on hrt and gh as you can tell he got zero thickness ,,shoulders look horrible,,no chest what so ever,,calves are big naturally ,,quads average,,over all a small to average guy and no ond absolutely no one can tell he was ever a bodybuilder ,,lucky he has the o trophys for proof and all the pics from the years past

weight = 185lb

as gh15 told you bodybuilding is ALL DRUGS no matter what any one tell you no matter what any one spit BODYBUILDING IS ALL DRUGS AND HORMONES ARE 90% OF BODYBUILDING,,

this picture is a good example of how bad jason will look of hormones or on hrt does because he will be exactly the same at 185-195lb

by the way this is 10-12% nothing to write home about in the single digit bodyfat% since its not

so now you understand that what tom prince told you and what bobby told you and what getny told you is all balonie because hormones are 90% of the bodybuilder and will always be this way

i never seen such bad arms in my life ,,well maybe jason but but both were mr o ,,work and drugs friends ,,work drugs and yum yum

weight = 1

What do you think of the people that think Dorian is better than Ronnie?
No doubt about it...

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #30 on: April 03, 2009, 06:35:10 AM »
LOL. Good one, Seva. 6 Mr. Os with crappy genetics.  :D

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #31 on: April 03, 2009, 06:36:40 AM »
What do you think of the people that think Dorian is better than Ronnie?

dorian better than ron colman you mean ? they are nuts

dorian was one of top 5 bodybuilders in history but no one absolutely no one can be comparesd to ron in any department or muscle group ,,,no one ever had ron triceps biceps shoulders chest quads hams even calves were beter than most when it counted since the size was there,,

there will never be abother ron ,,,phil heath is a shame for this activity called bodybuilding he should go play piano with his 160 pound guys torso narrow as a finger,,wait till he come off and stop it all ohil heath will look like he never ever seen a gym and smaller than dorianas in 165 it will be funny to see ,,then again there is no one else since toney freeman cant bring his body to look 3 dimentional and thick enough all over ,,so you are stuck with that heath dude that shoudl never win o NEVER!
fallen angel

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #32 on: April 03, 2009, 06:39:26 AM »
dorian better than ron colman you mean ? they are nuts

dorian was one of top 5 bodybuilders in history but no one absolutely no one can be comparesd to ron in any department or muscle group ,,,no one ever had ron triceps biceps shoulders chest quads hams even calves were beter than most when it counted since the size was there,,

there will never be abother ron ,,,phil heath is a shame for this activity called bodybuilding he should go play piano with his 160 pound guys torso narrow as a finger,,wait till he come off and stop it all ohil heath will look like he never ever seen a gym and smaller than dorianas in 165 it will be funny to see ,,then again there is no one else since toney freeman cant bring his body to look 3 dimentional and thick enough all over ,,so you are stuck with that heath dude that shoudl never win o NEVER!

Thankyou very much, gh15.

Ronnie = greatest ever. Always has been.......always will be, no doubt about it.
No doubt about it...

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #33 on: April 03, 2009, 06:40:10 AM »
LOL. Good one, Seva. 6 Mr. Os with crappy genetics.  :D

whats seva? i didnt say he wasnt good enough to win the o ,,i said his genetics is crap as you can well see ,,what gave him bodybuilding career is the hormones and the doses ,,he looks like ABSOLUT SHIT ,,16 inch arms tops! and simply no torso ,,and this is top 5 bodybuilders ever!!! even sergio still look ok and maintain some shit,,this is shame ,,a bodybuilder needs to always work out and atleast look thick ALWAYS even when his career is over especially when promoting supp line!!

look at getny ,,gh and testosterone all the time to maintain 250 and he never won shit
fallen angel

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: April 03, 2009, 06:42:04 AM »
he looks very aged and almost at deaths door...u can pretty much see the reflection of the grim reaper in the background behind him
w

Sam

• Getbig IV
  • I just shoot the bastards.....Thats my policy!
« Reply #35 on: April 03, 2009, 06:57:52 AM »

weight = 185lb

I have stood next to yates recently and no way is he 185lbs. He is in the 210 - 220 range.

BTW, you sound bitter, did he hand you your arse on stage once or twice. :D

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: April 03, 2009, 07:35:31 AM »
Dorian's a smart cat - he can still travel the world and make money whilst looking a shadow of his Olympia days - promoters pay dollar just to have his presence at their events. All good " ex professionals" can do that - I'm pretty sure once Tiger Woods or Roger Federer retire they will still get paid to turn up to events and are not expected to swing a golf club or hold a tennis racket. Dorian is in now that category too. No-one expects him to turn up looking 280lbs shredded. He's now an ambassador for the "sport".

And his calves destroy mine even thoguh he probably doesn't even train them anymore.  :-\

gh2

• Getbig II
« Reply #37 on: April 03, 2009, 07:37:05 AM »
I have stood next to yates recently and no way is he 185lbs. He is in the 210 - 220 range.

Exactly! I have allways liked what GH15 wrote here on GB but I have allways thought he has generalized too much and the statements he makes here regarding Yates just proves this point. No way is he 185 lbs, closer to 220. Of course his arms will be smaller now since he tore both biceps and triceps. GH15's post sounds extremely bitter and hateful.....most definitly he lost to Yates on stage several times.....and sounds a lot like Nasser in his interviews.....

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: April 03, 2009, 07:39:24 AM »

I stood next to him only last week (we're the same height) and he's probably heavier than me and I weigh 235lbs.

D_1000

• Getbig IV
Re: Dorian Yates at Golds Gym in India
« Reply #39 on: April 03, 2009, 08:52:23 AM »
he looks small.

Exactly. He will have a hard time in the next Mr. Olympia.

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #40 on: April 03, 2009, 09:57:21 AM »

weight = 185lb

give up the gimmick asshole. Yates was way more 185lbs in this pic. im 5'-8" and 195lbs at the time of this pic at the Olympia 08. stop talking shit. stop the gimmick. gh15 just got owned. you be the judge as to his weight.

Big-C

• Getbig II
« Reply #41 on: April 03, 2009, 11:06:37 AM »
he looks washed up

delta9mda

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: April 03, 2009, 12:07:15 PM »
he looks washed up
yeah hes washed up ::)

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #43 on: April 03, 2009, 12:10:01 PM »
you look like Dorian's fat little hand puppet.

Big-C

• Getbig II
« Reply #44 on: April 03, 2009, 12:11:56 PM »
Qauker Oats??? Ive heard about u u tooth less hillbilly crack smokin peice of shit... how ya been?

CastIron

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Superman lives!
Re: Dorian Yates at Golds Gym in India
« Reply #45 on: April 03, 2009, 12:14:25 PM »
he looks small.
Dorians calves are bigger then your body. If you don't believe that prove me wrong bubba.

FREAKgeek

• Getbig V
  • Fan of the Golden Era
« Reply #46 on: April 03, 2009, 12:24:38 PM »
He's looked the same for the past 8 years.

delta9mda

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: April 03, 2009, 12:25:16 PM »
you look like Dorian's fat little hand puppet.
well thank you sir! not fat but not emaciated like adonis the swimmer.

bodybuilder1234

• Getbig IV
  • Manny Pacquiao KO Floyd 1
« Reply #48 on: April 03, 2009, 01:34:55 PM »
well thank you sir! not fat but not emaciated like adonis the swimmer.

ofcourse, you're just big boned  ::)

asianmyth

• Getbig II
« Reply #49 on: April 03, 2009, 01:52:06 PM »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=horGvti_h1w

what the hell happened to dorian..............i am speachless...too young to look like this.even sly look better than him at 60.