Author Topic: Damn it! Wash your hands!  (Read 23946 times)

BayGBM

• Getbig V
Damn it! Wash your hands!
« on: April 02, 2009, 02:28:05 PM »
More than once, I have been mocked for washing my hands after using the bathroom.  Since when is hygiene (washing your hands) considered "gay?"  In many public bathrooms I have observed that more than 60% of men do not wash their hands after using the john.  Were you guys raised by wolves?  Are women any more conscientious about this sort of thing?

I have seen this lack of hygiene in many public places—even in the locker room at gay gyms—even when there is a sign admonishing you to wash your hands.

Do you consider hand washing optional?  Do you wash your hands when you are at home?  Alone?  I do.

Is there ever an excuse for not washing your hands after doing your business?  I say no!  >:(

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
Re: Damn it! Wash your hands!
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2009, 02:29:53 PM »
if i just grabbed my cock and let some piss squirt out then put it back inn my pants, then why the fuck do i need to wash my hand?

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2009, 02:33:15 PM »
actually you should wash your hands BEFORE taking a leak. think about it:

you shower, then tuck your washed dick safely away in a pair of clean underwear, where it is shielded from the outside world the rest of the day. your hands meanwhile...are exposed to everything imaginable, then go and touch your clean dick.

if anything you should wash your dick after your hands have touched it.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2009, 02:33:53 PM »
More than once, I have been mocked for washing my hands after using the bathroom.  Since when is hygiene (washing your hands) considered "gay?"  In many public bathrooms I have observed that more than 60% of men do not wash their hands after using the john.  Were you guys raised by wolves?  Are women any more conscientious about this sort of thing?

I have seen this lack of hygiene in many public places—even in the locker room at gay gyms—even when there is a sign admonishing you wash your hands.

Do you consider hand washing optional?  Do you wash your hands when you are at home?  Alone?  I do.

Is there ever an excuse for not washing your hands after doing your business?  I say no!  >:(

I'm very fastidious about washing my hands with soap & water not that damn hand sanitizer

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2009, 02:48:06 PM »
if i just grabbed my cock and let some piss squirt out then put it back inn my pants, then why the fuck do i need to wash my hand?

Exhibit A.  :'(

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2009, 02:48:13 PM »

I think you need to spend less time hanging out in public bathrooms....are you hoping George Michael pops in ?  ;D

Bobby

• Getbig V
  • is da lordes plan
« Reply #6 on: April 02, 2009, 02:48:40 PM »

yes exactly...if i just cracked one off, why would i wash my hands?
tank u jesus

burn2live

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: April 02, 2009, 02:49:30 PM »
You're right Bay. It would also be a great help in hospitals in particular

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #8 on: April 02, 2009, 02:51:38 PM »
I always wash, and, if it's a public bathroom, I grab an extra slice of paper for the door handle on the way out. That's where the real yuck is.  :-X

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: April 02, 2009, 02:53:17 PM »
For me it is a total reflex: entering a bathroom (at home or in public) = washing my hands before I leave.  I can’t believe there are people who even think this is worth debating.  I guess that’s how you were raised.  :'(

I always wash, and, if it's a public bathroom, I grab an extra slice of paper for the door handle on the way out. That's where the real yuck is.  :-X

Exactly!!

FREAKgeek

• Getbig V
  • Fan of the Golden Era
« Reply #10 on: April 02, 2009, 02:54:05 PM »

you shower, then tuck your washed dick safely away in a pair of clean underwear, where it is shielded from the outside world the rest of the day. your hands meanwhile...are exposed to everything imaginable, then go and touch your clean dick.

I too share similar sentiments, but it's probably about being courteous. After all, would you want to shake a guy's hand after he's touched his dick?

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #11 on: April 02, 2009, 02:55:29 PM »
the difference is that our dicks were not in asses of other men

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #12 on: April 02, 2009, 02:57:13 PM »

ROFL........

Bobby

• Getbig V
  • is da lordes plan
« Reply #13 on: April 02, 2009, 02:57:22 PM »

does that mean you are only a "bottom" ???
tank u jesus

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #14 on: April 02, 2009, 02:58:59 PM »
does that mean you are only a "bottom" ???

no that means i have no sexual interest in other men

Eisenherz

• Getbig IV
  • Uber oder unter?
« Reply #15 on: April 02, 2009, 03:00:29 PM »
I hardly ever wash my hands, except for when I shower ofcorse, but after gym or using toilet  I am perfectly comfortable eat fruit and other shit with my hands, and guess what..I never get sick..

Then again I live in a almost 3rd world country, but I believe its an American thing, I heard G.W bush puts freakin anti bacteria on his hands after shaking someones hand...

wavelength

• Getbig V
  • ~~~
« Reply #16 on: April 02, 2009, 03:00:37 PM »
no that means i have no sexual interest in other men

then what the hell are you doing here ::)

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
  • Dorothy Mantooth is a saint!
« Reply #17 on: April 02, 2009, 03:01:29 PM »
After all, would you want to shake a guy's hand after he's touched his dick?

whats the difference between a dick and any other part of a persons body? its a piece of skin....nothing more, nothing less....

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #18 on: April 02, 2009, 03:01:46 PM »

you just blew my fking mind..

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #19 on: April 02, 2009, 03:01:52 PM »
then what the hell are you doing here ::)

i can check the glutes of other men and just see a normal bodypart...i am that hetero

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #20 on: April 02, 2009, 03:03:45 PM »

I have seen this lack of hygiene in many public places—even in the locker room at gay gyms—even when there is a sign admonishing you wash your hands.

No, washing your hands is definitely not gay.
I hate the State.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #21 on: April 02, 2009, 03:07:45 PM »
I hardly ever wash my hands, except for when I shower ofcorse, but after gym or using toilet  I am perfectly comfortable eat fruit and other shit with my hands, and guess what..I never get sick..

Then again I live in a almost 3rd world country, but I believe its an American thing, I heard G.W bush puts freakin anti bacteria on his hands after shaking someones hand...

You are the Man!

I hate the State.

burn2live

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: April 02, 2009, 03:09:04 PM »

If only you realised what is living on bars in the gym and where it comes from  :-X

stormshadow

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #23 on: April 02, 2009, 03:10:01 PM »
For me it is a total reflex: entering a bathroom (at home or in public) = washing my hands before I leave.  I can’t believe there are people who even think this is worth debating.  I guess that’s how you were raised.  :'(

Exactly!!

At the very least, its a sign of respect to other people, especially in a public place.  Just the other day I saw a guy in the gym walk out after taking a piss and not washing his hands and I got really mad over it.  I think its the most disrespectful thing you can do in front of other people.

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #24 on: April 02, 2009, 03:11:37 PM »
At the very least, its a sign of respect to other people, especially in a public place.  Just the other day I saw a guy in the gym walk out after taking a piss and not washing his hands and I was really pissed off by it.  I think its the most disrespectful thing you can do in front of other people.
did you confront him, you huge intimidating monster? ;D