Author Topic: Finally decided to watch Zeitgeist: Addendum 2008 (link)  (Read 9961 times)

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
  • Sent on my BlackBerry® from Vodafone
Re: Finally decided to watch Zeitgeist: Addendum 2008 (link)
« Reply #25 on: April 07, 2009, 05:23:07 AM »
All 9/11 conspiracies are BS, planes flown by Al Quaeda terrorists where used as weapons against the US. As if that wasn't bad enough.

DUDE I FIND IT A LITTLE ODD THAT SOME-ONE WITH OVER 17-FUCKING-000 POSTS ON AN INTER-NET FORUM IS SO ADVERSE TO READING.
I mean come on !!

You are going with the 'SkyJews' version all the way to the bank are you ??
You gona cash that cheque too are ya ?? (muffled laughter).

PT
Growth/noob loves me

Veteran_Lifter

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • haha
« Reply #26 on: April 07, 2009, 05:26:02 AM »
I think DK is black or of similar lower quality category.

DAMY

• Getbig III
  • I shit myself, therefore I am.
« Reply #27 on: April 07, 2009, 09:35:08 AM »
I've seen quite a few Zeitgeist-style documentaries now, since my lunatic friends began peeling back my third eyelid a couple of years ago.

I agree that these films do leave holes, but then information about how false-flag atrocities are planned and carried out by evil Jimmy-Choo scumfucks, is difficult to find, bearing in mind that Jimmy Choo ultimately decides what information is available to Joe Blow, and that heinous supercriminals aren't in the habit of supplying the rope with which they'll be hanged.

The single most important point in any argument such as this (as Veteran Lifter and that crazy Pillowtalk kunt with the impressive weapons collection have stated already) is that no-one mentions the fact that said banker-wankers who bankroll all manner of nasty shit for their own short- and long-term ends, are without exception, ze Jew.

Someone once brought to my attention a quote: To see where the real power lies, look to the ones you cannot criticise.

Never mind that the public figurehead of a little bank is an Irish-American or whatever, or that said bank has a very down-home sounding title. Peel the onion a little. Which bank controls the little bank, and so on.

Back to the Zeitgeist film and others of the genre. They have their uses for people like me, who are just beginning to see the world for what it is. Fuck, a few years ago, I thought that our respective governments gave a fuck about us, but that circumstances were making it hard for them to do a good job for the population.

Just as most people still accept that global economic recessions like the current one, happen like natural disasters, beyond anyone's foresight or control. Market forces. Downturns. Knock-on effects, domino effect, etc. What ya gonna do, it's them pesky market forces...

I myself like to single out significant quotes in conspiracy films and writings, succinct snippets that make ya nod yer head and say Oh yeeeeeah...

One of my favourites is:

... you think some people in a cave made NORAD stand down...?

Perhaps Zeitgeist and its like ARE shill crap, pretending to enlighten whilst setting up yet another strawman.

But I still think they have their uses.

DAMY

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #28 on: April 07, 2009, 09:41:22 AM »

Pure aryan german blood here, with several university degrees.

Sorry, dude.

DAMY

• Getbig III
« Reply #29 on: April 07, 2009, 09:53:27 AM »
Aw c'mon, DK!

Doesn't Aryan get a capital A?

And don't overvalue your degree/s. There's a great deal of difference 'twixt academia, intellect and wisdom.

I always pissed on everyone academically when I was at school, but that on its own doesn't get you laid or buy the big house and flash wheels.

Fuck, you've depressed me now, ya black bastard...

DAMY  ;D

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: April 07, 2009, 09:58:12 AM »
Aw c'mon, DK!

Doesn't Aryan get a capital A?

And don't overvalue your degree/s. There's a great deal of difference 'twixt academia, intellect and wisdom.

I always pissed on everyone academically when I was at school, but that on its own doesn't get you laid or buy the big house and flash wheels.

Fuck, you've depressed me now, ya black bastard...

DAMY  ;D

DAMY

• Getbig III
« Reply #31 on: April 07, 2009, 10:04:25 AM »
Oh yeah, The Day After Tomorrow, that was on telly last night.

I love that Jacob Gyllenhaal. I want to lick him.

DAMY

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: April 07, 2009, 10:10:06 AM »
Oh yeah, The Day After Tomorrow, that was on telly last night.

I love that Jacob Gyllenhaal. I want to lick him.

DAMY

8)

Looks like we have a philosopher on board.   ;D ;D

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: April 07, 2009, 10:49:07 AM »
Pure aryan german blood here, with several university degrees.

Sorry, dude.

Stoppen Sie dann, wie ein blindes Schwarzes zu fungieren, Einzelperson, die nicht die Welt um ihn kennt !!FFS.
TARD.
Growth/noob loves me

big L dawg

• Getbig V
  • i always tell the truth even when i lie...
« Reply #34 on: April 07, 2009, 11:00:24 AM »

I think you and pillow talk hook up for gay encounters.
DAWG

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: April 07, 2009, 01:41:50 PM »
I think you and pillow talk hook up for gay encounters.

I think your entire 2248 posts on Get-Big are made up of piss poor 1 liners like the above.
See how easy it was for me to get 2 lines out of a post ??
Growth/noob loves me

DAMY

• Getbig III
« Reply #36 on: April 07, 2009, 02:54:34 PM »
Donkey Dung,

You facetiously called me a philosopher, presumably hinting that I'm some kind of a dullard, lacking as I do your string of yooniversity degrees.

Let's analyse your last coupla posts:

On the subject of 9/11, you postulated that America was simply attacked by Islamic nutballs using aeroplanes as weapons, as if that wasn't bad enough. You did of course mean as if that weren't bad enough.

You made an arsehole of Al Q'aeda too. The u-follows-q rule doesn't apply there.

That aside, do you also accept that control of each plane was wrested from its crew, by guys armed with prayer books and carpet cutters?

Hay-zoos Christ, in the real world, a guy wielding a knife on a BUS would be stomped into vapour by any passenger who valued his/her own safety.

Think about it. Even if the prick in the next seat had an automatic weapon, you'd still have a pop rather than sit around waiting to see what he and his fellow muds were planning, eh?

You also failed to capitalise Aryan and German.

What did your uni campus look like, Dung? Was it perhaps a shack on a beach somewhere, with 'UNiVuRSiTAY' perma-markered on the door?

If it's that easy to get a degree these days, it's little wonder the world has academics out the wazoo.

Now, answer the jury - are you a darkie?

DAMY

DAMY

• Getbig III
« Reply #37 on: April 07, 2009, 03:06:19 PM »
Back to Zeitgeist, and I'll add that Part 1 did a great job of pointing out what a heap of horseshit all organised religion is.

Biblical stories and figures woven out of constellations! Hah!

I'm sure that every human being (lay and clergy alike) knows deep down that deity-worship is at best bollocks and at worst evil, but it's nice to have it cut and dried as it was in Zeitgeist.

Okay, I'm off to bed now. I would chance a wank, but I fear God is watching and may strike me dead for my filth.

DAMY

DAMY

• Getbig III
« Reply #38 on: April 07, 2009, 03:16:00 PM »
Oh, speaking of religion, can we get back to the Jew thing now?

DAMY

big L dawg

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: April 07, 2009, 03:23:54 PM »

I think your entire 2248 posts on Get-Big are made up of piss poor 1 liners like the above.
See how easy it was for me to get 2 lines out of a post ??

i don't have the mental fortitude to type more than a one liner.
DAWG

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #40 on: April 07, 2009, 10:05:50 PM »
Back to Zeitgeist, and I'll add that Part 1 did a great job of pointing out what a heap of horseshit all organised religion is.

Biblical stories and figures woven out of constellations! Hah!

I'm sure that every human being (lay and clergy alike) knows deep down that deity-worship is at best bollocks and at worst evil, but it's nice to have it cut and dried as it was in Zeitgeist.

Okay, I'm off to bed now. I would chance a wank, but I fear God is watching and may strike me dead for my filth.

DAMY

LOL
HAHA, RON.....

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: April 07, 2009, 11:55:27 PM »
Donkey Dung,

You facetiously called me a philosopher, presumably hinting that I'm some kind of a dullard, lacking as I do your string of yooniversity degrees.

Let's analyse your last coupla posts:

On the subject of 9/11, you postulated that America was simply attacked by Islamic nutballs using aeroplanes as weapons, as if that wasn't bad enough. You did of course mean as if that weren't bad enough.

You made an arsehole of Al Q'aeda too. The u-follows-q rule doesn't apply there.

That aside, do you also accept that control of each plane was wrested from its crew, by guys armed with prayer books and carpet cutters?

Hay-zoos Christ, in the real world, a guy wielding a knife on a BUS would be stomped into vapour by any passenger who valued his/her own safety.

Think about it. Even if the prick in the next seat had an automatic weapon, you'd still have a pop rather than sit around waiting to see what he and his fellow muds were planning, eh?

What did your uni campus look like, Dung? Was it perhaps a shack on a beach somewhere, with 'UNiVuRSiTAY' perma-markered on the door?

If it's that easy to get a degree these days, it's little wonder the world has academics out the wazoo.

DAMY

lol, dude!

How about not taking the internet so serious.

BTW, i'm german, so please excuse me if i do some minor mistakes in English.

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: April 08, 2009, 07:30:24 AM »

lol, dude!

Sprechen Sie Portugiesen ??
Growth/noob loves me

big L dawg

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: April 08, 2009, 07:35:24 AM »
DAWG

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: April 08, 2009, 07:40:53 AM »
i don't have the mental fortitude to type more than a one liner.

(CLEARING OF THROAT) Clearly this is obviously the case, oh &, i get's a capital 'I' when referring to ones self !!

Growth/noob loves me

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: April 08, 2009, 07:49:39 AM »

lol, dude!

We are debating issues here that I fear may be beyond your grasp, being indoctrinated, as you are with false intel (your degree/s).
If you feel these issues bear NO relation what so ever to your life in general, or EVEN (DARE I SAY) directly.
Then all I can say is "good luck my Germanic brother, as you are, clearly, going to need it"

As a good friend of mine said only last week "there are those that know, & those that do not, fuck them" !!
When you have 'NATO' troops clearing your city/town/mud hut, for the planned evac.
Well, what can I say ??
Oh yeah, "GOOD LUCK & MAY THE GODS BE WITH YOU"...............

Try taking just 1 thing seriously, just because we are on the intra-web, does not mean we have to talk poo-poo wee-wee, & call each other homo's & make statments like "I owned your ass in that thread" (rather a Homo-erotic statement from those who propose to be 100% Hetro, weird !!) all the fucking time.
Have a break - have a KIT-KAT.

TARD.

Growth/noob loves me

big L dawg

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: April 08, 2009, 07:59:20 AM »
(CLEARING OF THROAT) Clearly this is obviously the case, oh &, i get's a capital 'I' when referring to ones self !!

I.....am sorry oh great one.
DAWG

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: April 08, 2009, 08:15:23 AM »
I've seen quite a few Zeitgeist-style documentaries now, since my lunatic friends began peeling back my third eyelid a couple of years ago.

The single most important point in any argument such as this (as Veteran Lifter and that crazy Pillowtalk kunt with the impressive weapons collection have stated already) is that no-one mentions the fact that said banker-wankers who bankroll all manner of nasty shit for their own short- and long-term ends, are without exception, ze Jew.

Just as most people still accept that global economic recessions like the current one, happen like natural disasters, beyond anyone's foresight or control. Market forces. Downturns. Knock-on effects, domino effect, etc. What ya gonna do, it's them pesky market forces...
 I myself like to single out significant quotes in conspiracy films and writings, succinct snippets that make ya nod yer head and say Oh yeeeeeah...
One of my favourites is:

... you think some people in a cave made NORAD stand down...?

Perhaps Zeitgeist and its like ARE shill crap, pretending to enlighten whilst setting up yet another strawman.

But I still think they have their uses.

DAMY

They do have their uses, as you say.
But the further down this road you get, the more you realize that what you thought was the case was not, & what was not the case, actually is, you see ??

I learned a long time ago (while in the UFO community) that the best way to get diss-info out there & have people propagate it, is to mix it in with some credible intel that checks out.
We are programed (as humans have been for a few millennium) to believe something more with greater enthusiasm, if it is linked with some-thing which we know to be true.
A lot of 'Goyim' for this old slight of hand bollox !!

The ones who see nothing & are still asleep, leave them in their slumber, as it will afford us more time to get our shit together & get the fuck out.
Me ?? well you know where I am heading for.

& some of my like minded friends are more than welcome to come join me, just get a 6 month visa & we will sort you out a fake 1 for 2 years when you get here.

PT - Fala de mover-se para India.
Growth/noob loves me

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #48 on: April 08, 2009, 08:22:55 AM »
I.....am sorry oh great one.

Mate, I have seen you bring fuck all to the table, with the odd exception.
Ad-Hominem & weak assed 1 liners, WTF are you, like 12 years old or what dude, FFS !!
Growth/noob loves me

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #49 on: April 08, 2009, 08:44:31 AM »
Donkey Dung,

DAMY

Funny as fuck, classic Damy.
That shit goes a long way, LOLOLOLOLOLOL'ering fuck me, that was a good Flame !!

Just stick the 'Mossberg' in his mouth (it already has a bunch of '00' shells in it) take up first pressure & then just squeeze.

KA -FUCKING - BOOM

Rack another shell (clack - clack) & give him 1 more in the nuts, just for the fuck of it !!
Growth/noob loves me