Author Topic: Did America Land On The Moon  (Read 30150 times)

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
Did America Land On The Moon
« on: April 14, 2009, 07:13:35 PM »
Hmmmm...questions persist

C

stormshadow

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: Did America Land On The Moon
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2009, 07:20:18 PM »
I think we did land on the moon, I think there is stuff up there (alien) that had to be hidden, so I think the landing was re filmed in the desert and/or studio for the public.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2009, 07:31:20 PM »
in this clip Donald Rumsfeld talks about how it was his idea to fake the moon landing images in the studio and it was Rumsfeld's idea to have Stanley Kubrick do the fake footage:

The moon landing and probably some of these photos were filmed/shot in the UK by Kubrick.

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2009, 09:37:24 PM »
There is also a movie called CAPRICORN ONE which showed how the government FAKED a mars landing and how it was all done in a Hollywood studio. The movie was not a documentary...just a movie..however it could easily be a representation of the possibility that he moon landings were FAKE..personally I don't thnk america went anywhere other than to either a movie lot or somewhere out in the Nevada or Arizona desert

Here is the IMDB summary of CAPRICORN ONE

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0077294/plotsummary
C

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2009, 09:51:05 PM »
There is also a movie called CAPRICORN ONE which showed how the government FAKED a mars landing and how it was all done in a Hollywood studio. The movie was not a documentary...just a movie..however it could easily be a representation of the possibility that he moon landings were FAKE..personally I don't thnk america went anywhere other than to either a movie lot or somewhere out in the Nevada or Arizona desert

Here is the IMDB summary of CAPRICORN ONE

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0077294/plotsummary
watched that movie when it first came out.  Did you watch the clip I posted?  It pretty much confirms that footage and stills were fake.  When Donald Rumsfeld is sitting there saying it was his idea to fake the images, it's pretty clear cut the images were from a studio on earth.

I still think we went to the moon.  The images are fake, but I need to believe we went.  I've taken enough red pills in my life.  For this one, I'll take the blue pill.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2009, 11:41:27 PM »
Donald Rumsfeld is clearly a conspiracy theorist, right BB?

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
  • Hesitation doesn't come easily in this blood...
« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2009, 01:49:14 AM »
watched that movie when it first came out.  Did you watch the clip I posted?  It pretty much confirms that footage and stills were fake.  When Donald Rumsfeld is sitting there saying it was his idea to fake the images, it's pretty clear cut the images were from a studio on earth.

I still think we went to the moon.  The images are fake, but I need to believe we went.  I've taken enough red pills in my life.  For this one, I'll take the blue pill.

Where's the evidence (in literacy, not video form) that shows the filming / pictures are fake?

Why is Russia so happy to oblige US interests is accepting Americans were the first to step foot on the moon?
الاسلام هو شيطانية

jon cole

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: April 15, 2009, 01:57:55 AM »
we didn't land on the moon.

just one evidence, we land on the moon in the 60's, and today with better technologie nobody return on the moon, why?
asstropin

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #8 on: April 15, 2009, 01:59:23 AM »
No.

For the simple fact that if it was possible in the 60's, why the fuck aren't we going there now?
No doubt about it...

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
  • Hesitation doesn't come easily in this blood...
« Reply #9 on: April 15, 2009, 02:04:40 AM »
we didn't land on the moon.

just one evidence, we land on the moon in the 60's, and today with better technologie nobody return on the moon, why?

No.

For the simple fact that if it was possible in the 60's, why the fuck aren't we going there now?

The costs are exponentially higher. The scientific value of going is no longer that great considering there have been MULTIPLE missions to the moon.
الاسلام هو شيطانية

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #10 on: April 15, 2009, 11:27:49 AM »
Alert!

Moon-bots are in the area.

::)

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: April 15, 2009, 11:35:18 AM »

Don't take any pills HUGO...they delude the mind. Be afraid...be very afraid of the pills... ;D

Why do you NEED to believe america went? and why hasn't america returned there since if it initially went?

I watched the movie again last night...learned even more. Made me think of the World Trade Collapse, the planes that supposedly crashed into the buildings and how people were made to DISAPPEAR if they spoke out or knew too much. Same thing was done in Capricorn One... Hmmmm I take what I said back...I might be ready for a pill myself ...
C

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: April 15, 2009, 11:36:59 AM »
I be careful questioning anything.

the last time i did, my arm almost disappeared.

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: April 15, 2009, 11:37:44 AM »
I be careful questioning anything.

the last time i did, my arm almost disappeared.

REALLY???.....whoa
C

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: April 15, 2009, 11:50:28 AM »
REALLY???.....whoa

Yeah, I'm learning to type exclusively with one hand now just in case a wave of inquisition befalls me again.

But i think next time they will just jettison me into the Van Allen Belt.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: April 15, 2009, 12:19:18 PM »

Why do you NEED to believe america went?
retain something of my childhood fantasies so I don't go completely mad.  I need to believe in America and keeping some of the beautiful things true makes me care more about exposing the truly bad shit.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: April 15, 2009, 12:29:59 PM »
Where's the evidence (in literacy, not video form) that shows the filming / pictures are fake?

Why is Russia so happy to oblige US interests is accepting Americans were the first to step foot on the moon?
So Donald Rumsfeld saying from his own mouth that they indeed set up a studio to take the images is not good enough for you ::)  you would rather read it than see the actual people involved say it?  You're kinda odd aren't you!  There is one shot in 1 of the 3 parts that does show two studio lights above if that helps, but I would guess that all the people talking about it would be good enough.  Russia does not accept we went to the moon.  There were plenty that thought we did not so I don't know where you got that.  I personally think we went but didn't have the ability to film in the conditions and have the film survive.  I'm open to thinking that the first landing was entirely hoaxed but I do believe we did end up landing on the moon.  There's evidence of that.  Like the lazer reflector and we did bring back moon samples so...  Plus the later images are harder to debunk so they probably figured out their camera issues.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: April 15, 2009, 12:38:00 PM »
Look, hugo,

you let a kid believe in santa claus because it makes the kid feel good. 

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: April 15, 2009, 12:55:33 PM »
Look, hugo,

you let a kid believe in santa claus because it makes the kid feel good. 
exactly, so the moon landing is like my Santa.  I can accept that.  Everyone here knows I question most everything else so I don't see the harm in having one blue pill in my box.  especially since the consequences are fairly benign.  I mean what's gained in exposing this?  Nothing really.  Now what's gained by exposing things like 9/11, Banking plots, and CIA shenanigans etc...  potentially a lot!  exposing the moon landing would be the very last thing on my priority list so I'll save some image of America that I liked from my childhood.

The ChemistV2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: April 15, 2009, 12:57:11 PM »
The America haters are out in full force today. You might want to check out the below link that debunks all the moon hoax conspiracy theories.
http://www.braeunig.us/space/hoax.htm

The ChemistV2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: April 15, 2009, 01:16:24 PM »
So Donald Rumsfeld saying from his own mouth that they indeed set up a studio to take the images is not good enough for you ::)  you would rather read it than see the actual people involved say it?  You're kinda odd aren't you!  There is one shot in 1 of the 3 parts that does show two studio lights above if that helps, but I would guess that all the people talking about it would be good enough.  Russia does not accept we went to the moon.  There were plenty that thought we did not so I don't know where you got that.  I personally think we went but didn't have the ability to film in the conditions and have the film survive.  I'm open to thinking that the first landing was entirely hoaxed but I do believe we did end up landing on the moon.  There's evidence of that.  Like the lazer reflector and we did bring back moon samples so...  Plus the later images are harder to debunk so they probably figured out their camera issues.
I watched the clip you posted, but if you listen closely, Rumsfeld never says anything specific about the fake filming. They've edited his soundbites and used them to imply he was referring to the fake moon landing film. It's a good clip and makes you think, but there are several astronomers that telescopically witnessed the Nasa moon flights and have photos of it. Of course, you can always say they are fakes as well and the Astronomers are merely shills for the government.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: April 15, 2009, 02:10:16 PM »
there are several astronomers that telescopically witnessed the Nasa moon flights and have photos of it.

I thought USA halted all apollo missions right after USSR announced they now had the techniology to view the landing from earth ???

Do you have the photographs which were taken from earth showing the moon landing as it happened?

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: April 15, 2009, 02:21:46 PM »
I thought USA halted all apollo missions right after USSR announced they now had the techniology to view the landing from earth ???

Do you have the photographs which were taken from earth showing the moon landing as it happened?
looks like a lot of independent tracking of the missions went on.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Independent_evidence_for_Apollo_Moon_landings

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: April 15, 2009, 02:32:31 PM »
nevermind about the clip I posted ::)  It's bogus...  The version I watched had the critical revealing fact that it was a mockumentary removed. ::)  All of the interviews were taken out of context so it's all bullshit as it turns out.  Now I believe the moon landing much more.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dark_Side_of_the_Moon_(documentary)

"quotes from notable personalities such as Donald Rumsfeld or Henry Kissinger are quotes from serious-tone interviews, taken out of context, thus playing a practical prank on the unsuspecting personalities."

Mons Venus

« Reply #24 on: April 15, 2009, 03:13:29 PM »

Todays space satellites should be able to photograph all the moon junk we left behind, no? (Rovers etc.)