Author Topic: Did America Land On The Moon  (Read 30168 times)

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
Re: Did America Land On The Moon
« Reply #100 on: April 19, 2009, 12:16:39 PM »

No need arguing anymore about the matter...americans fall for every hoax, hoodwink, sham, fraud and trick. The sad part is they all defend the LIE to their deaths and when the TRUTH is spoken it is (despite all evidence and proof to back it up) DISMISSED...

A certain percentage of Americans are just stupid, they fall for every hoax, hoodwink, sham, fraud & trick.   Just look at you.  You think there was never a moon landing.   ;) :D ;D 8)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #101 on: April 19, 2009, 03:59:52 PM »
convenient!

ok how about NON-parallel shadows of rocks on the moon?
1 light source (ie sun) = parallel shadows
that's actually only true on a flat plane.  If you go out onto an uneven landscape and place a few poles in the ground randomly you'll see the shadows don't look as parallel.  They are cast in the same direction but the uneven landscape distorts that.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #102 on: April 19, 2009, 04:47:34 PM »
that's actually only true on a flat plane.  If you go out onto an uneven landscape and place a few poles in the ground randomly you'll see the shadows don't look as parallel.  They are cast in the same direction but the uneven landscape distorts that.

how abouit them talking in real time...

PS check out my Paris ufo thread on the general <10 second vid>
carpe` vaginum!

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #103 on: April 19, 2009, 06:26:26 PM »
how abouit them talking in real time...

PS check out my Paris ufo thread on the general <10 second vid>
radiowaves travel at the speed of light.  Less than 2 seconds, probably close to 1.25 seconds one way.  All the clips I've heard there seems to be a slight delay that closely reflects this.  I'll check out the vid.

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #104 on: April 19, 2009, 07:36:00 PM »
radiowaves travel at the speed of light.  Less than 2 seconds, probably close to 1.25 seconds one way.  All the clips I've heard there seems to be a slight delay that closely reflects this.  I'll check out the vid.

Light travels at 186000 MPS, radio waves travel a little less at 156000 MPS given the moon is 250000 miles away a round trip delay should come in at about 4 seconds. That is if there is no delay. Given satellite technology was at it poorest at that time it will be hard to say what the delay time would be, but lets say 4 second delay, so the total delay in response should be 8 seconds. A big enough gap to be clearly noticable. The audio in the vids are IMMEDIATE...no delay at all. So like I said...THERE WAS NO MOON MISSION..just a Hollywood backdrop or a night trip into the desert of Arizona or Nevada...
C

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: April 19, 2009, 07:48:43 PM »
Light travels at 186000 MPS, radio waves travel a little less at 156000 MPS given the moon is 250000 miles away a round trip delay should come in at about 4 seconds. That is if there is no delay. Given satellite technology was at it poorest at that time it will be hard to say what the delay time would be, but lets say 4 second delay, so the total delay in response should be 8 seconds. A big enough gap to be clearly noticable. The audio in the vids are IMMEDIATE...no delay at all. So like I said...THERE WAS NO MOON MISSION..just a Hollywood backdrop or a night trip into the desert of Arizona or Nevada...
radio waves in free space travel at light speed.  A little less in the atmosphere but I doubt the distance through our atmosphere factors much so you're still probably right between 1 to 2 seconds one way.  The lag in the audio I've heard accounts for that about right.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: April 19, 2009, 09:10:26 PM »

Don't let facts slow down your assumptions.  Keep going.

Dan-O

• Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: April 19, 2009, 10:24:11 PM »

Where are you getting these figures from?  Your ass?  Radio waves travel at the speed of light.  All electromagnetic radiation (including light and radio) travels at the speed of light.

I'm watching Mythbusters right now as they systematically destroy the myths that the moon landing was a hoax, one by one.

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
  • Hesitation doesn't come easily in this blood...
« Reply #108 on: April 20, 2009, 01:36:46 AM »
first, I believe we went to the moon so I'm not approaching it from an angle to prove we didn't.  I just don't get why telescopes can't see that kind of detail on the moon.  I mean we can get pretty good images light years away but we can't see where a moon rover went apeshit for 23 miles on the landscape?  In fact didn't they leave the moon rover there?  So you understand the laws of physics, I don't, please educated me.  Why can't we see this kind of detail?  Don't quote from an article, explain to me since you have a great understanding of physics.

Sorry didn't seem to appear arrogant in that post if that's how it come across.

The objects on the moon do not emit their own light, if the moon buggy for instance emitted light it would be a different story.

To be honest the equations speak for themselves, this one is a little better: http://curious.astro.cornell.edu/question.php?number=134

Basically however it's the angle the mirror in the telescope which is the defining factor, along with the wavelength of light. With digital telescopes I think you can chose your light frequency so if you use blue you would get more resolution than the frequency of red.

An easy way to test these laws of optics is to look at a star several light-years away - my eye can pick up just about ever detail that is possible with even the most powerful telescopes.
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: April 20, 2009, 01:53:08 AM »
When all of the theories are finished being 'refuted' and all of the excuses given for discrepencies...the truth will finally come out that there NEVER WAS A MOON LANDING!!!!

No need arguing anymore about the matter...americans fall for every hoax, hoodwink, sham, fraud and trick. The sad part is they all defend the LIE to their deaths and when the TRUTH is spoken it is (despite all evidence and proof to back it up) DISMISSED...

Carry on with the arguing... it is interesting for argument sake if nothing else.

Now about those black skies and backgrounds....how come no astronaut took pictures of the stars on the way to the moon?

Why does the background landscape just suddenly ENDS as oppose to fading away as normal backgrounds do?

The light side of the moon is hundreds of degrees hot and the dark side hundreds of degrees cold...how did these astronauts manage to stay on the light side without problems?

How come when the video that was shot on the moon is played at 2x it appears like people walking around normally?

How come no one is allowed to examine the space suits (even today)?

How did the astronauts and camers/file survive the high radiation levels of space and the moon?

There is no atmosphere on the moon so the suits had to be pressurized in order for the men to survive...how could a plain cotton and plastic suit be pressurized? How come the suits show no sign of pressurization in the videos?

Wow, I have yet to come across some one so adamant on choosing the wrong path when all evidence points the other way. It takes a true idiot to dismiss truth in this manner.

1) In regards to the temperatures: that is only the surface of the moon, not the moons very thin atmosphere which allows heat energy to disperse into the vacuum of space.

2) That's just idiotic. Speed up someone on in space in relation to gravitation force so that speed x gravity = that of Earth and you will look like you're on Earth wherever you are in the Universe.

3) EVIDENCE of this?

4) Buzz talks about seeing "flashes" in his eyes (Z particles hitting his retina) so the radiation was there, the mission however was short enough to survive: http://www.thrfeed.com/2008/07/buzz-aldrins-fr.html

5) The suites were air tight with joints, you think it was simply a cotton and plastic outfit?
الاسلام هو شيطانية

peteyp

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #110 on: April 20, 2009, 05:01:48 AM »
Hmmmm...questions persist

It was a movie set ;)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #111 on: April 20, 2009, 05:21:16 AM »
Here is the problem:

For this to be fake, this is how mnany people would have to stay silent for so long:

1.  the Astronauts and their families
2.  The 'film maker"
3.  The designers of the set
4.  The camera men
5.  The producer
6.  NASA

I find it hard to believe, just as with the 9/11 CT, that all these people would remian silent for so long without trying to cash in.

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: April 20, 2009, 06:05:06 AM »
Here is the problem:

For this to be fake, this is how mnany people would have to stay silent for so long:

1.  the Astronauts and their families
2.  The 'film maker"
3.  The designers of the set
4.  The camera men
5.  The producer
6.  NASA

I find it hard to believe, just as with the 9/11 CT, that all these people would remian silent for so long without trying to cash in.

7. The Soviets
8. The Chinese
الاسلام هو شيطانية

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: April 20, 2009, 07:04:45 AM »
Where are you getting these figures from?  Your ass?  Radio waves travel at the speed of light.  All electromagnetic radiation (including light and radio) travels at the speed of light.

I'm watching Mythbusters right now as they systematically destroy the myths that the moon landing was a hoax, one by one.

HAHAHAHHA

I saw that one the guide last night as i was flipping through channels.   They must be in on the conspiracy too and have been paid off to keep quit by the government.   HAHAHAHAHAHA

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: April 20, 2009, 07:08:15 AM »
HAHAHAHHA

I saw that one the guide last night as i was flipping through channels.   They must be in on the conspiracy too and have been paid off to keep quit by the government.   HAHAHAHAHAHA

They didn't actually pay off any of these people, organizations or countries; they simple paid off the known laws of physics :)

From that moment on it was EASY! :D
الاسلام هو شيطانية

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: April 20, 2009, 07:08:52 AM »
7. The Soviets
8. The Chinese

9.  All the other 1st world governments
10.  All the other legit scientists in the world

I wonder if the same people who scammed us on the moon-landing killed JFK?   ::) :P :o ;D :-X :-*

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: April 20, 2009, 07:10:39 AM »
They didn't actually pay off any of these people, organizations or countries; they simple paid off the known laws of physics :)

From that moment on it was EASY! :D

So basically, if i have enough money i can shoot my own video on the moon?  cool!

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #117 on: April 20, 2009, 10:38:43 AM »
Sorry didn't seem to appear arrogant in that post if that's how it come across.

The objects on the moon do not emit their own light, if the moon buggy for instance emitted light it would be a different story.

To be honest the equations speak for themselves, this one is a little better: http://curious.astro.cornell.edu/question.php?number=134

Basically however it's the angle the mirror in the telescope which is the defining factor, along with the wavelength of light. With digital telescopes I think you can chose your light frequency so if you use blue you would get more resolution than the frequency of red.

An easy way to test these laws of optics is to look at a star several light-years away - my eye can pick up just about ever detail that is possible with even the most powerful telescopes.
thanks!

Hereford

• Getbig V
« Reply #118 on: April 20, 2009, 10:45:39 AM »
So basically, if i have enough money i can shoot my own video on the moon?  cool!

For 25 mil, you can hitch a ride on a Russian rocket...

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #119 on: April 20, 2009, 10:47:00 AM »
7. The Soviets
8. The Chinese
changing the subject a little, I am confident the Chinese hoaxed their spacewalk.

The reflection of the statium lights in the first clip is priceless self ownage lol...  The bubbles are bad enough.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #120 on: April 20, 2009, 10:55:41 AM »
changing the subject a little, I am confident the Chinese hoaxed their spacewalk.

The reflection of the statium lights in the first clip is priceless self ownage lol...  The bubbles are bad enough.

That was pretty soundly debunked in another post a few months ago.  I cant remember the details though.  some thing about ice crystals i think.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #121 on: April 20, 2009, 11:05:13 AM »
hahaha lol at the chinese video.

yes, those stadium lights sure do show up in their mirrored outfits.
And yes, those "ice crystals" accelerating in a zero gravity environment look a lot like bubbles.
worst of all is the clouds suddenly filling in over the planet earth in the background, in video 2.  Impossible.

i'd never seen this before.  if i had to bet, I'd say their event was faked.  The US isn't "calling them out" for it either.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #122 on: April 20, 2009, 11:09:16 AM »
That was pretty soundly debunked in another post a few months ago.  I cant remember the details though.  some thing about ice crystals i think.
what was debunked?  by who?  The stadium lights reflection?  Check that out in the first clip.  In the second clip, listen to the audio from the walk.  It sounds clear and sounds like there is enough of a voice echo to reflect voices in a room.  Doesn't sound anything like Russian and US space to earth communications which are much more scratchy. The hard line of the earth in the background?  The speed of the craft as stated doesn't match the light changes even close.  Even if that was an ice crystal, it rolls up and around the curvature of the face shield and then up and away increasing speed after rolling around the face shield.  No freaking way that is happening.  This space walk was bogus.

"soundly debunked"  lol ozmo, lol...

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #123 on: April 20, 2009, 11:11:19 AM »
ignoring all that about the bubbles...

look at the info they give in video #2 regarding the earth in the background.

We see the entire planet earth get filled in with clouds in about 3 seconds as their background graphic changes.  That's fake.  The background is fake.  maybe you can argue they superimposed a real spacewalk over a fake background if you'd like.  But the earth in the background has clouds move at an insane rate, then fill in all at once.  Impossible.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #124 on: April 20, 2009, 11:15:25 AM »
"soundly debunked"  lol ozmo, lol...

Oz read one book on JFK that - for him - soundly debunked every single notion it was a conspiracy.