Author Topic: meso triceps  (Read 107350 times)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
Re: meso triceps
« Reply #50 on: April 20, 2009, 07:21:58 PM »
Settle down Groinker, I'm trying to figure out how 211lbs fits on a frame of 5'10"-11" tall with 19.5" arms.

Aren't you about the same height? And weigh 40+lbs more right? His arms are what, about .5" smaller than yours........

His arms are huge no doubt, as well his shoulders from what I see.......

I'm settled (i think)  i'm a bit taller and weigh 235ish to meso's 210.... so 25 lbs difference.  we are built differently,

it's reasonable to me.

also remember a half inch on arms isn't anything to sneeze at

SweetMuscles

• Getbig IV
  • The Grim Repper
« Reply #51 on: April 20, 2009, 07:22:54 PM »
Take a deep breath and settle down sweety  :-*

getbig parlance for dummies. surprised you didn't go the whole hog and bring out the "meltdown" pics ::)

Eisenherz

• Getbig IV
  • Uber oder unter?
« Reply #52 on: April 20, 2009, 07:26:31 PM »
All cotton picking and tree climbing.

But still, props for the good arms kneegrow.

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #53 on: April 20, 2009, 07:27:15 PM »
getbig parlance for dummies. surprised you didn't go the whole hog and bring out the "meltdown" pics ::)
meltdown  ;)
follow the arrows

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #54 on: April 20, 2009, 07:27:36 PM »

haha, oh brother, this dude gets pretty much 90% credit to the point where he's become quite arrogant, negative and pissy. there's a flip side to your groink coin, if you post your pics a lot and like the attention then in the end people are going to say shit and ask questions you don't like.

this guy won't even answer a fucking question about his legs , just ignores the questions completely, every time. Everyone praises his arms , the guy's arms are solid but he acts like his shit doesn't need flushing - it's outright rude to simply ignore brother chaos' legs questions. this guy must be like big bird or something to be such a mainline pic whore yet too scared to even discuss his legs. not only that, to have the size arms he claims and to weigh what he does, well no fucking way does he have legs better than bluto's if it's true. then again, he's been proven to be a liar by the quakeroats legend many times

You've got to be kidding. Mes never acts arrogant - he doesn't brag or talk about how great he is. All I've seen him do is talk about his lifts or measurements and posting pics or clips to back it up. Nothing wrong with a guy saying he's natural if he is - it's not like he's comparing himself to Ronnie or posting his pics madly in a thread about Layne Norton, claiming he's the best natty or anything.

Anyway, I find it funny you call him arrogant but praise Alex who is a lot more full of himself. Face it, there aren't many humble people here.

SweetMuscles

• Getbig IV
  • The Grim Repper
« Reply #55 on: April 20, 2009, 07:27:47 PM »
Right on cue
Hi Quaker or alex
You proved me to be a liar i've posted bids to prove all my bullshit claims anyway ur entitled to ur opinion mes

no offence mes but do you have a real, adult keyboard? when I read your posts I always picture a kid writing with crayons

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: April 20, 2009, 07:32:04 PM »
You've got to be kidding. Mes never acts arrogant - he doesn't brag or talk about how great he is. All I've seen him do is talk about his lifts or measurements and posting pics or clips to back it up. Nothing wrong with a guy saying he's natural if he is - it's not like he's comparing himself to Ronnie or posting his pics madly in a thread about Layne Norton, claiming he's the best natty or anything.

Anyway, I find it funny you call him arrogant but praise Alex who is a lot more full of himself. Face it, there aren't many humble people here.

I think that's why I defend him, not that he can't take care of himself, but he's a totally chill guy who always backs his shit up.

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #57 on: April 20, 2009, 07:33:38 PM »
I think that's why I defend him, not that he can't take care of himself, but he's a totally chill guy who always backs his shit up.
Yup
follow the arrows

SweetMuscles

• Getbig IV
  • The Grim Repper
« Reply #58 on: April 20, 2009, 07:35:44 PM »
Well , not that it actually matters here, but Meso is incredibly arrogant and rude about other lifters and especially bodybuilders. So many times he will pop up and rip a guy's physique apart and talk about how much better he looks and he didn't have to juice.

Anyway, Chaos asked a perfectly reasonable question about the guy's legs and he answered...so there's nothing to worry about. Great arms on the dude.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #59 on: April 20, 2009, 07:38:40 PM »
but he's a totally chill guy who always backs his shit up.

Agreed. I don't read the training, nutrition and other boards like the steroid boards, so I can't say I've read all of his posts, but judging from his G & O posts, I wouldn't call him arrogant at all. He doesn't even post his pics as often as guys like Sev or the Falcon.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: April 20, 2009, 07:42:17 PM »
Well , not that it actually matters here, but Meso is incredibly arrogant and rude about other lifters and especially bodybuilders. So many times he will pop up and rip a guy's physique apart and talk about how much better he looks and he didn't have to juice.

Anyway, Chaos asked a perfectly reasonable question about the guy's legs and he answered...so there's nothing to worry about. Great arms on the dude.

Not to get into a back and forth...but i cannot remember one time meso has just ripped on somebody without being provoked.

Retaliation is a different story

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
« Reply #61 on: April 20, 2009, 10:35:44 PM »

whatever you say ...... quaker
choice is an illusion

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #62 on: April 21, 2009, 02:26:36 AM »
looking very good meso

but please stop w/ the nattie bullshit

musclehedz

• Getbig IV
« Reply #63 on: April 21, 2009, 02:37:35 AM »
Steroids

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: April 21, 2009, 02:48:46 AM »
could be natural, he doesnt weigh that much.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #65 on: April 21, 2009, 02:51:29 AM »
Steroids

No flaming, but do you have anything else in your life or to say on this board?

100% of your posts are either ridiculing naturals or ironic comments about steroid use.

It seems like there is nothing else on your mind except steroids.

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: April 21, 2009, 03:05:13 AM »
So basically this guy lives off oreos, eats jamaican food, never diets is 5'10/'11 weighs 211lbs and has almost 20 inch arms?  LMAO!   ::) doh da doh!!!!!

That rivals the likes of Sergio Oliva (5'10 240lbs), Serge Nubret and some of the most heavily juiced black bodybuilders of all time.  Wow meso you're missing out on some major cash as a natural bodybuilder with those stats.  Don't you work at a bank?  Time for you to switch jobs broham! 

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #67 on: April 21, 2009, 03:07:06 AM »
Looking awesome Mes. 8)

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #68 on: April 21, 2009, 03:20:59 AM »
Huge as usual. 8)

spinnis

« Reply #69 on: April 21, 2009, 03:22:57 AM »
one black bastard thats for sure  ;D

Looking good!  I gotta work on my tan

alnassak

• Getbig IV
  • مـشـتـآق لـك مـوت يـآلـي طـول غـيـآبـك
« Reply #70 on: April 21, 2009, 03:30:11 AM »
Looking great Meso  8)

How old are you and how long have you been training ..?  :)

by the way, you look 100% Natural to me don't listen to the haters  ;)
Corvette Lover

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #71 on: April 21, 2009, 03:40:39 AM »
Meso looking solid as always.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: April 21, 2009, 03:45:42 AM »
Mesomorph with his white hoe
A

spinnis

« Reply #73 on: April 21, 2009, 03:50:50 AM »
Mesomorph with his white hoe

;D ;D

Mezo is turning white chicks into mudsharks ever single day

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
« Reply #74 on: April 21, 2009, 04:40:48 AM »
looking very good meso

but please stop w/ the nattie bullshit

2 yrs on... and you still come with this crap..  dude ... Im natural... and always will be
you dont believe it fine but must you bring this up everytime i post a picture. Its been done to death now and its boring now... move on
choice is an illusion