Author Topic: Ronnie Coleman's current guestposing pics  (Read 12187 times)

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
Ronnie Coleman's current guestposing pics
« on: April 20, 2009, 09:32:15 PM »
Somewhere in Illinois early this month

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
Re: Ronnie Coleman's current guestposing pics
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2009, 09:36:41 PM »
First.

elite_lifter

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2009, 09:37:04 PM »
What a mess.
I am a big baby

EwaBeachBoy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2009, 09:37:19 PM »
Looks like shit!

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2009, 09:39:33 PM »
a giant chewed up tootsie roll

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2009, 09:39:39 PM »
Ronnie said on PBW that he trains 2-3 times a week.

he has a long road to climb to the comeback show.  I don't think we'll ever see it.  But, talk of it keeps demand for guest posings like these.  I"m sure there are 50 ppl at every show who ask "When are you coming back, ronnie?!"

Otherwise, he'd just be another retired guy.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #6 on: April 20, 2009, 09:45:08 PM »
Ronnie is a perfect example of someone not knowing when to hang up their trunks, same as Kamali, Don Long and anyone else that looks like botched abortions :(

Azure

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: April 20, 2009, 09:48:28 PM »
He just looks fat.  Wow....The IFBB seems intent on quickening its demise.

alnassak

• Getbig IV
  • مـشـتـآق لـك مـوت يـآلـي طـول غـيـآبـك
« Reply #8 on: April 20, 2009, 09:53:44 PM »
 :-\
Corvette Lover

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #9 on: April 20, 2009, 10:00:32 PM »
Ok, now the rumors considering are comeback are cleared up. :)

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #10 on: April 20, 2009, 10:01:03 PM »
Fucking bummer.
a

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #11 on: April 20, 2009, 10:04:25 PM »
Maybe it's just that Ronnie knows nothing else (or perhaps this is what he enjoys most in his life), and he lives for the rush of pageant competition. For the love and adoration of schmoes.

This happens in real sports, where a "legend" can't let go. They should retire, they have nothing left to prove, and have a legacy left behind...but can't walk away. Apparently it happens with comp. bbers as well. It doesn't help matters that you've got BSN giving him shit loads of cash, to flex for crowds and appearances.

This man was at one point (arguably) the greatest flexing man in a thong, to ever come down the narcissistic pike. Now, he looks awful. He needs to let go....
HAHA, RON.....

ASJChaotic

« Reply #12 on: April 20, 2009, 10:05:05 PM »

DAMN! he looks absolutely horrible
he could have retired with dignity before Jay beat him, but he is still going at it
why? I do not know   :-\
Ronnie, if you're reading this....it's time to hang up the thong, YA BUDDY!   :-X

ASJChaotic

« Reply #13 on: April 20, 2009, 10:06:51 PM »

Does anybody else think he looks like a sad man?
to me he looks like a sad man  :(

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #14 on: April 20, 2009, 10:09:24 PM »
Maybe it's just that Ronnie knows nothing else (or perhaps this is what he enjoys most in his life), and he lives for the rush of pageant competition. For the love and adoration of schmoes.

This happens in real sports, where a "legend" can't let go. They should retire, they have nothing left to prove, and have a legacy left behind...but can't walk away. Apparently it happens with comp. bbers as well. It doesn't help matters that you've got BSN giving him shit loads of cash, to flex for crowds and appearances.

This man was at one point (arguably) the greatest flexing man in a thong, to ever come down the narcissistic pike. Now, he looks awful. He needs to let go....

He could learn a thing or two from his predecessors like Lee Haney and Dorian Yates, about moving on to the next phase of his life. I find it absurd when he says that he loves to compete. The whole point of competition is winning or at least trying to improve on your previous self using it as a motivation or excuse. Ronnie is going to do neither - not to mention he's competed more and for longer than most of the pros, while having the biggest winning record ever.

So he is destroying his own legacy and tainting his mythical image in bodybuilding history for a reason that is beyond his grasp of achievement anyway. I'd rather see the guy go the Lou Ferrigno route and make some money selling his pics, than see him onstage looking the way he does now :-\

ASJChaotic

« Reply #15 on: April 20, 2009, 10:19:23 PM »
He could learn a thing or two from his predecessors like Lee Haney and Dorian Yates, about moving on to the next phase of his life. I find it absurd when he says that he loves to compete. The whole point of competition is winning or at least trying to improve on your previous self using it as a motivation or excuse. Ronnie is going to do neither - not to mention he's competed more and for longer than most of the pros, while having the biggest winning record ever.

So he is destroying his own legacy and tainting his mythical image in bodybuilding history for a reason that is beyond his grasp of achievement anyway. I'd rather see the guy go the Lou Ferrigno route and make some money selling his pics, than see him onstage looking the way he does now :-\

his wife needs more kitchen appliances and he needs money to watch his football games "in person" :D hahaha

Common Mr. Peanut, retire already, i wonder how he feels, to have been in shapes like the 1998 Mr. O
and now looking like the black version of King Kamali   :-X

gordiano

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: April 20, 2009, 10:21:49 PM »

Well said....

He's getting endorsement money just to make appearances....so WHY compete (as you said, he's no longer competitive, and has NOTHING to prove).
HAHA, RON.....

io856

« Reply #17 on: April 20, 2009, 10:24:55 PM »
Why does Musclecenter post the most unflattering pictures?  :D

He is not even in a pose here.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: April 20, 2009, 10:26:27 PM »
ronnie's looking at a sure payday.  What's he making per year to do these BSN appearances?  200k?  300k?  more?

That's great money to train 2 days a week, fly into a town, hotel and food paid, enjoy praise and applause for 5 minutes of posing and 2 hours of meet and greet with ppl who kiss his ass...

then return home to enjoy life for 6 days and count the 5 or 10k he made last weekend.  

who cares about legacy.  he's got kids to feed!!

gordiano

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: April 20, 2009, 10:31:02 PM »
ronnie's looking at a sure payday.  What's he making per year to do these BSN appearances?  200k?  300k?  more?

That's great money to train 2 days a week, fly into a town, hotel and food paid, enjoy praise and applause for 5 minutes of posing and 2 hours of meet and greet with ppl who kiss his ass...

then return home to enjoy life for 6 days and count the 5 or 10k he made last weekend.  

who cares about legacy.  he's got kids to feed!!

Yes Rob...we get that. But why would he return to the pageant circuit? That is the question. He's not likely to win anything again, unless it's given to him (maybe bbing.com can sponsor a sham of a show for Ronnie to win, ask they have in the past).
HAHA, RON.....

gcb

• Getbig IV
  • you suffer, why?
« Reply #20 on: April 20, 2009, 10:49:21 PM »
his arms are getting smaller, belly getting bigger, legs have a funny shape - he's suffering from palumboism.

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
« Reply #21 on: April 20, 2009, 10:52:27 PM »
his arms are getting smaller, belly getting bigger, legs have a funny shape - he's suffering from palumboism.

Way too much BSN - True Mass
D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: April 20, 2009, 10:54:44 PM »
Yes Rob...we get that. But why would he return to the pageant circuit? That is the question. He's not likely to win anything again, unless it's given to him (maybe bbing.com can sponsor a sham of a show for Ronnie to win, ask they have in the past).

what else can he do to make this kinda $?

He can work at BSN and ONLY sit at tables, but chances are they're gonna pay him less for that.  he can start his own supp company, but that isn't easy to do, and he's certainly not going to make $300k+ per year doing that.

He can't make this kinda $ being a cop or using that accounting degree.

I am 100% sure he's not going to return to competing.  BUT as long as that rumor is out there, you'll see a bunch of 16-year old kids at their local Vitamin shoppe to meet him, so they can all ask him about a comeback.  We've all seen Shawn Ray and others durm up the comeback talk about a month before they announce a deal with publication.  it's all about drumming up buzz.  Ronnie's keeping the buzz about him going.  The moment he says "I'm done competing", a lot less people show up to see him posing.

just_a_pilgrim

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: April 20, 2009, 10:56:29 PM »
He's turned it around from this kind of condition before but the tears are evident.

His size is enough to knock a lot of guys off if his condition is good enough. But i don't think he can beat the lot of them at the Mr.O with those tears.

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die...----HST
« Reply #24 on: April 20, 2009, 11:35:03 PM »
"I'll take black Greg Kovacs for $100 Alex"...