Author Topic: Taliban inches close to Islamabad. So much for that cease fire.  (Read 5889 times)

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
Re: Taliban inches close to Islamabad. So much for that cease fire.
« Reply #50 on: April 26, 2009, 12:57:20 AM »
the guys on here who are anti-obama are so biased against him they stretch the truth tremendously

Yup.

Truth is: Obama sucks and do did Bush. Both are lying scumbag politicians.
I hate the State.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: April 26, 2009, 05:07:27 AM »
Yup.

Truth is: Obama sucks and do did Bush. Both are lying scumbag politicians.

not true..Obama has very high marks among the public....and he is the hardest working president in the history of the USA...he is working on a multitude of issues at one time...

you should be grateful for this.....he's actually working on the issues instead of posturing for his base and only talking about them

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #52 on: April 26, 2009, 07:18:02 AM »
also ..what a fucking shame..swat is beautifull country

I've heard that too from a Pakistani co-worker! He showed me pictures of the place and it looks unbelievable. Main problem for me: No alcohol and covered-up vee-man.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #53 on: April 26, 2009, 07:55:28 AM »
If Taliban gets close to the nukes, the US and other powerful countries must nuke Pakistan's military capability back to the stone age. Too much is at stake here if Taliban gets close. They are not a rational player, and counting on the reassurance from MAD = stupid move.

Here we are in 2009, science = booming. And still, we have millions of smelly bearded apes spending their entire lives trying to impose some outdated stupid religious crap on everybody ::)

Sad world we live in. Even sadder that people in the West sympathize with a demographic that contributes nothing but war, violence and terror to the rest of the world.

Muslim scientists have won 5 Nobel Prizes. Total. Absolutely pathetic.

These happenings just show that the Taliban can't really be negotiated with. Pakistan gave them the area and they're already trying to move into the next one. They're just another power mongering group trying to take power using the veil of religion as a cover.  ::)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #54 on: April 26, 2009, 08:10:58 AM »

not true..Obama has very high marks among the public....and he is the hardest working president in the history of the USA...he is working on a multitude of issues at one time...

you should be grateful for this.....he's actually working on the issues instead of posturing for his base and only talking about them

This was satire right????

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #55 on: April 26, 2009, 08:48:59 AM »
the guys on here who are racist are so biased against him they stretch the truth tremendously

fixed!  :)
carpe` vaginum!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #56 on: April 26, 2009, 08:52:11 AM »
I've heard that too from a Pakistani co-worker! He showed me pictures of the place and it looks unbelievable. Main problem for me: No alcohol and covered-up vee-man.

i've been close to swat....trust me ..at THAT altitude you can forgo alkie for a few days....no biggie...the country keeps ya buzy!
as far as covered up women goes...as i said ....you'll be too buzy hiking and catching your breath most of the time... :)
carpe` vaginum!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #57 on: April 26, 2009, 08:55:29 AM »

oh noooo..it just cant be true......gasp  >:(

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/6389157.stm

The research shows an important breakthrough had occurred in Islamic mathematics and design by 1200.
They made tilings that reflect mathematics that were so sophisticated that we didn't figure it out until the last 20 or 30 years."
carpe` vaginum!

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #58 on: April 26, 2009, 08:59:04 AM »
Sad world we live in. Even sadder that people in the West sympathize with a demographic that contributes nothing but war, violence and terror to the rest of the world.

That pretty much applies to 90-95% of the countries around the world, muslim or not. Small price to pay when it's a faith that you're after I presume.

These happenings just show that the Taliban can't really be negotiated with. Pakistan gave them the area and they're already trying to move into the next one. They're just another power mongering group trying to take power using the veil of religion as a cover.  ::)

Don't forget to warn us all that the next territory they're looking to move into is the USA proper!

I'm shaking in my boots.

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #59 on: April 26, 2009, 09:10:51 AM »

The research shows an important breakthrough had occurred in Islamic mathematics and design by 1200.
They made tilings that reflect mathematics that were so sophisticated that we didn't figure it out until the last 20 or 30 years."

Anyone can pretty much take Christian contribution to the sciences from when the apes started walking upright to around the 1400s and make the same conclusion, whereas the Muslim (contribution) was much greater, up until that time that is. Or, if we want to REEEEEAAAAALLY take it out context, BerzerkFury style, we can isolate certain Christian states (or groups of states) and reach the same conclusion.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: April 26, 2009, 09:33:03 AM »

Awesome. Thanks for proving my point. They made progress in 1200. It's 2009. Their society is a failure and their inability to progress past the year 1200 is only indicative of how pathetic they are. Can't really make gains when you're facing East and praying on your knees 5 times a day, beating your wife and getting in your requisite beheadings.

The funny thing about the Muslim who won the Nobel prizes? Almost every single one of them did their research outside of their repressive country. Hell, Pakistani scientists have only received 8 international patents in the last 50 years.

Just look at you. You're an alcoholic, drug addicted, pill popping Muslim burnout of a failure still living at home at 32.  ;D

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #61 on: April 26, 2009, 09:38:53 AM »
Anyone can pretty much take Christian contribution to the sciences from when the apes started walking upright to around the 1400s and make the same conclusion, whereas the Muslim (contribution) was much greater, up until that time that is. Or, if we want to REEEEEAAAAALLY take it out context, BerzerkFury style, we can isolate certain Christian states (or groups of states) and reach the same conclusion.

lmao! i agree!

remember though....the taliban are fundies...Al-queda is a terrorist organization...

the taliban have just become an easy recruiting ground..

there are many many moderates in paki that are just fed up with the situation and are starting to blame America..when ya cant take your wife out to dinner without HAVING to come home at a certain time cause you gotta drive thru certain areas..eventually its frustrating
carpe` vaginum!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #62 on: April 26, 2009, 09:40:36 AM »
Awesome. Thanks for proving my point. They made progress in 1200. It's 2009. Their society is a failure and their inability to progress past the year 1200 is only indicative of how pathetic they are. Can't really make gains when you're facing East and praying on your knees 5 times a day, beating your wife and getting in your requisite beheadings.

The funny thing about the Muslim who won the Nobel prizes? Almost every single one of them did their research outside of their repressive country. Hell, Pakistani scientists have only received 8 international patents in the last 50 years.

Just look at you. You're an alcoholic, drug addicted, pill popping Muslim burnout of a failure still living at home at 32.  ;D

i still say some brownie stole your girl and i sympathize  ;D
carpe` vaginum!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #63 on: April 26, 2009, 09:48:25 AM »
Just look at you. You're an alcoholic, drug addicted, pill popping Muslim burnout of a failure still living at home at 32.

n o btw...you always mention this as if you found me out! ::)

i've mentioned all of this myself on several occasions!  :-\

your mum # on the other hand!  ;D
carpe` vaginum!

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #64 on: April 26, 2009, 01:33:12 PM »
lmao! i agree!

remember though....the taliban are fundies...Al-queda is a terrorist organization...

the taliban have just become an easy recruiting ground..

there are many many moderates in paki that are just fed up with the situation and are starting to blame America..when ya cant take your wife out to dinner without HAVING to come home at a certain time cause you gotta drive thru certain areas..eventually its frustrating

What is really irreversibly stupid is trying to measure a group of people's worth based on how many Nobel prizes its group members have won. Take China for example. It is, most likely, the most influential country in human existence... yet only two Chinese have won the Nobel prize. So, in essence, what are we trying to measure here? A rampant bias towards Western academics, which is well known to everyone (let's not forget Milton Friedman, thanks to whom many people have died in Latin America, has won the Nobel prize, same as Henry fucking Kissinger!! Henry Kissinger won the Nobel price!!), or is this fella trying to deface, dehumanize, an entire group of people based on the acts of a few bad apples?

And, let's not forget the historical fact that Christians are perfectly capable of admirable humanistic progress (as is the case in many fields) and also the worst, as is the case with, for example, the "disappearance" of 90 million native Americans, the institutionalized hate towards Jews which has caused multiple mini (and not so mini) holocausts in European lands, two world wars in the past 60+ years, et cetera.

If I were to measure another group of people's "human worth" (an morally abominable concept IMHO) I'd start with its tolerance of other groups. And we all know VERY, VERY few groups are this open minded, including Christians. 

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #65 on: April 26, 2009, 01:52:25 PM »
What is really irreversibly stupid is trying to measure a group of people's worth based on how many Nobel prizes its group members have won. Take China for example. It is, most likely, the most influential country in human existence... yet only two Chinese have won the Nobel prize. So, in essence, what are we trying to measure here? A rampant bias towards Western academics, which is well known to everyone (let's not forget Milton Friedman, thanks to whom many people have died in Latin America, has won the Nobel prize, same as Henry fucking Kissinger!! Henry Kissinger won the Nobel price!!), or is this fella trying to deface, dehumanize, an entire group of people based on the acts of a few bad apples?

And, let's not forget the historical fact that Christians are perfectly capable of admirable humanistic progress (as is the case in many fields) and also the worst, as is the case with, for example, the "disappearance" of 90 million native Americans, the institutionalized hate towards Jews which has caused multiple mini (and not so mini) holocausts in European lands, two world wars in the past 60+ years, et cetera.

If I were to measure another group of people's "human worth" (an morally abominable concept IMHO) I'd start with its tolerance of other groups. And we all know VERY, VERY few groups are this open minded, including Christians. 

well put my friend BUT remember your audience...you're talking to bitchfury  :-\
carpe` vaginum!

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: April 26, 2009, 01:53:20 PM »

What bias? In 50 years Pakistani scientists have received 8 international patents. Eight!!!! One of the more "advanced" muslim countries and a nuclear armed nation can only get 8 innovations patented in 50 years. Incredible progress!  ::)

Muslims are good at reverse engineering and that's it. They can't think for themselves and they aren't innovators. Probably due to their unrelenting worship of a book written 1500 years ago.

It's pretty simple, though. There are 1 billion Muslims. They've won 5 Nobel Prizes. 4 of those prizes were won by Muslims doing research in other countries. Not surprisingly, the Muslim who won the peace prize while living in a Muslim country was later assassinated by Muslim extremists. Shocker!!!!

Most "christian" scientists are atheists.

I know it bothers you that your Muslim brethren are incapable of contributing anything to society, but get over it.

You know you pissed away your argument when you try to prove your point by referencing advances made in the year 1200!!!!!!!!!!!! How absolutely pathetic.

Another shocker that Slapper is staging yet another retarded argument. This is the same retard claiming the Chinese army would win a war against the US because they know kung-fu!

This thread is about the Taliban's advances on the capital of Pakistan. Not your pro-Muslim bias and hatred for everything else. Apologists, please avoid derailing it by trying to bring the other religions into this.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: April 26, 2009, 04:42:32 PM »
The Pakistanis helped create the Taliban and supported them for many years....now the Taliban is biting them in the ass..they can't get Afghanistan back so they try to take over Pakistan and the Pakistanis roll over for them.....incredible

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #68 on: April 26, 2009, 05:39:16 PM »
The Pakistanis helped create the Taliban and supported them for many years....now the Taliban is biting them in the ass..they can't get Afghanistan back so they try to take over Pakistan and the Pakistanis roll over for them.....incredible
err <ahem>

its pakistani

i'll stop right here
carpe` vaginum!

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #69 on: April 26, 2009, 06:30:40 PM »
What bias? In 50 years Pakistani scientists have received 8 international patents. Eight!!!! One of the more "advanced" muslim countries and a nuclear armed nation can only get 8 innovations patented in 50 years. Incredible progress!  ::)

Yes, I agree, but I don't know what you're trying to say with all of this. Where are you are trying to go? Are you implying backwardness is a Muslim phenomenom? Because I can point out many Christian countries whose most advanced technoloty is an elevator. Right now, XXI century. Apart from this, is it more human to possess 2 nukes and not use them than to have 50 thousand and have actually used them on civilians? Is that one of the great accomplishments of non-Muslims (for lack of a better term since you seem to divide the world in muslims vs non-muslims)? What would be more humane, a stone-age civilization that has learned to live in peace with nature and other humans or one that has evolved science to the point that it's most valuable possession is its stockpile of nukes capable of destroying the world 10 times over?   

Muslims are good at reverse engineering and that's it. They can't think for themselves and they aren't innovators. Probably due to their unrelenting worship of a book written 1500 years ago.

No, they're just going through a rough time right now, much like Christians did during the Middle Ages.

I know it bothers you that your Muslim brethren are incapable of contributing anything to society, but get over it.

And what do you suppose we do about that?

You know you pissed away your argument when you try to prove your point by referencing advances made in the year 1200!!!!!!!!!!!! How absolutely pathetic.

Well, if you consider human existence and its worth to be only measurable when YOU are on top then, yes, I agree. But I bet generations of al-Andalusians (Muslim, Christian or Jewish) would have to say something about that. 

Another shocker that Slapper is staging yet another retarded argument. This is the same retard claiming the Chinese army would win a war against the US because they know kung-fu!

You've said that about a million times. You and the kung-fu argument is making me shit piss.

This thread is about the Taliban's advances on the capital of Pakistan. Not your pro-Muslim bias and hatred for everything else. Apologists, please avoid derailing it by trying to bring the other religions into this.

It was you who derailed the central argument, not me.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: April 26, 2009, 07:37:17 PM »

No, they're just going through a rough time right now, much like Christians did during the Middle Ages.

A rough time? Like the Christians during the middle ages? The Muslims were just as bad, if not worse, than the Christians during the same time period. The only difference is that the rest of the world moved on while the Muslims have not made one single modicum of progress since then.

When will this rough patch end? Maybe in another 1500 years they'll be where we are now? Well, that is if they don't get their caliphate established all over the world like their overarching aims are.

JBGRAY

• Getbig IV
« Reply #71 on: April 26, 2009, 10:20:24 PM »
  Muslim society is NOT a failure at all.  Perhaps if you look from the cultural and technological side of it, it is. 

Islam is spreading quickly.  It has now surpassed Catholicism as one of the largest religions in the world.  It marches on the secular holdouts in the Middle East and takes advantage of the chaos in sub-saharan Africa to hold power.  As European and Israeli birthrates are in severe decline, Islamists and others in the Third World susceptible to this religion are growing in ever-increasing numbers.  They move into Western Europe en masse, easily using the modern Liberal ideologies to their advantage in law, the courts, and education.  Multiculturalism, diversity, post colonial guilt(or white guilt, if you'd prefer) are weapons used against a shrinking majority-minority to deprive them of political and social power. 

In other words, we will see much of Europe become Islamist states in the near future.

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
  • Hesitation doesn't come easily in this blood...
« Reply #72 on: April 27, 2009, 02:23:31 AM »
Yes, I agree, but I don't know what you're trying to say with all of this. Where are you are trying to go? Are you implying backwardness is a Muslim phenomenom? Because I can point out many Christian countries whose most advanced technoloty is an elevator. Right now, XXI century. Apart from this, is it more human to possess 2 nukes and not use them than to have 50 thousand and have actually used them on civilians? Is that one of the great accomplishments of non-Muslims (for lack of a better term since you seem to divide the world in muslims vs non-muslims)? What would be more humane, a stone-age civilization that has learned to live in peace with nature and other humans or one that has evolved science to the point that it's most valuable possession is its stockpile of nukes capable of destroying the world 10 times over?   

And what do you suppose we do about that?

Well, if you consider human existence and its worth to be only measurable when YOU are on top then, yes, I agree. But I bet generations of al-Andalusians (Muslim, Christian or Jewish) would have to say something about that. 

You've said that about a million times. You and the kung-fu argument is making me shit piss.

It was you who derailed the central argument, not me.

Backwardness is a cornerstone of islam.

Your statement would be true if islam was anything like Christianity in terms of reformation and moderation. The koran implicitly states it cannot change and its laws are eternal - but I guess you're missing key ideological concepts in the koran due to your ignorance in assuming all religions are equal.

Muslim society is NOT a failure at all.  Perhaps if you look from the cultural and technological side of it, it is. 

Islam is spreading quickly.  It has now surpassed Catholicism as one of the largest religions in the world.  It marches on the secular holdouts in the Middle East and takes advantage of the chaos in sub-saharan Africa to hold power.  As European and Israeli birthrates are in severe decline, Islamists and others in the Third World susceptible to this religion are growing in ever-increasing numbers.  They move into Western Europe en masse, easily using the modern Liberal ideologies to their advantage in law, the courts, and education.  Multiculturalism, diversity, post colonial guilt(or white guilt, if you'd prefer) are weapons used against a shrinking majority-minority to deprive them of political and social power. 

In other words, we will see much of Europe become Islamist states in the near future.

This is true, to criticise muslims for inputting nothing to modern society in recent times is irrelevant, that's not their goal, their goal is to take over and sadly they're doing very well. Ultimately islamisation of Europe will never happen if history repeats itself.
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #73 on: April 27, 2009, 07:13:04 AM »
Mexicans.
I hate the State.

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #74 on: April 27, 2009, 06:59:42 PM »
Backwardness is a cornerstone of Islam.

Says who? You? Because if it's just you who's saying so I'd like to turn the page with a simple STFU.

Your statement would be true if Islam was anything like Christianity in terms of reformation and moderation.

What?! Looky hiah homeboy... The only reason Christianity has reformed itself is because it was forced upon them by democratic institutions and not by their own choice. Even nowadays many Christians, especially catholics (Opus Dei, Mormons, et cetera), will say things that will make you think "what the fuck?!" on more than one occasion. Abortion, religions in schools, homophobia, et cetera. Remember Bush and all the bible thumpers? All about the Christian God baby! Boom! Almost 100,000 souls killed.

The Koran implicitly states it cannot change and its laws are eternal - but I guess you're missing key ideological concepts in the Koran due to your ignorance in assuming all religions are equal.

No, I see Islam as another religion (ideology as you like to call it) that will quickly fade away as soon as the people in Muslim countries realise they are being taken for a ride. I do not see Muslims as helpless zombies collectively brainwashed and "wired" to kill other non-Muslims. I see them as humans first. Many of them are really fucked up in the head... but so do many Christians or Hindus. 

This is true, to criticise Muslims for inputting nothing to modern society in recent times[...]

You said it! Take it out of context when it best serves your purpose. It's funny because if we were to live in Roman times and you asked a Roman about the Gauls, the Germanic tribes or the Celt tribes of Great Britain you'd most likely be told that they were nothing but barbarians who brush their teeth with urine, who practise homosexuality and offer nothing to human advancement. Fast forward to today. That's right: That's why you need to be careful with your choice of words. Some nuance please. Or take, if you will, the Vikings and compare them to today's Scandinavians. Just to give you some examples.

And the reason I included the Roman vs Barbarians example is because I wanted to point out how an incredibly rich period in human advancement can easily be followed by the blackest of holes, as is the case with Roman Europe and what followed: Almost 1,100 years of nothing but record-breaking backwardness that sent Europe back to the stone age. Oh, and before I forget, the Catholic Church's maximum period of expansion took place... when? That's right, the Middle Ages. The Catholic Church was quick to pick up the ashes of the Roman empire and built one of their own, complete with death, dispair, where all irreligious knowledge was banned until the Italian Renaissance.

Take notes. Listen. Learn.

Next thing you know you'll be telling me you have nothing against Muslims...  ::) ::) ::)