Author Topic: i start working as a stripper tommorow......  (Read 13865 times)

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
Re: i start working as a stripper tommorow......
« Reply #175 on: June 26, 2009, 06:23:51 PM »
UPDATE:

per my therapists advice (yes, i going to a therapist)- I giving up stripping

actually, i'm not quitting; rather i'm taking a "leave of absence"

the therapist believes that this "occupation" is preventing me from having a healthy and rewarding sex life

he says that stripping is a way of me overcompensating for intimacy issues.........or some shit like that

windsor88

• Getbig IV
  • Victim of the Drug War
« Reply #176 on: June 26, 2009, 06:42:53 PM »
UPDATE:

per my therapists advice (yes, i going to a therapist)- I giving up stripping

actually, i'm not quitting; rather i'm taking a "leave of absence"

the therapist believes that this "occupation" is preventing me from having a healthy and rewarding sex life

he says that stripping is a way of me overcompensating for intimacy issues.........or some shit like that

Seems like you need a new therapist.  That is only their opinion.  Of course most woman are fucking lying sluts but there are good ones.  You just have not found the bitch yet.  :D

My advice:

Smoke some weed, put your thong on, grab your Grocery bag and go make some goddamn money.

io856

« Reply #177 on: June 26, 2009, 06:44:10 PM »
jesus christ if you are not getting laid then who can?

not a bad looking guy, clean, smells nice... ummmm always hanging out in bars, clubs and seedy places... so always opportunity to meet women...

damn bro whats the deal?

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #178 on: June 26, 2009, 07:05:06 PM »

Seems like you need a new therapist.  That is only their opinion.  Of course most woman are fucking lying sluts but there are good ones.  You just have not found the bitch yet.  :D

My advice:

Smoke some weed, put your thong on, grab your Grocery bag and go make some goddamn money.

good advice

like i said- i'm taking a "leave of absence" i.e. i'm, basically, taking the month of July off and will be back to "work" either August or september when the college sluts are back all the while lying to my therapist by telling him that i quit

damn bro whats the deal?

the deal is that albany girls are very frigid and (no matter how tight your "game" is) only want a man who will put a ring on their finger and they are REALLY good at sniffing out guys who are out just for a short term relationship

the irony is that i'm good enough to come into your living room, rip off all my clothes and have you lick whip cream off my nipples but i'm not good enough to get your number at the gym

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #179 on: June 26, 2009, 07:08:16 PM »
also, the "ethnic" look isn't that popular around these parts

however, the frat boy/wigger does EXTREMELY well here

io856

« Reply #180 on: June 26, 2009, 07:11:33 PM »
the fashionable skinny anglo boy with super tight jeans with rockstar hair and always skinnier legs than the girl seems to do well...

they are a dime a dozen here in Sydney

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #181 on: June 26, 2009, 07:18:32 PM »
the fashionable skinny anglo boy with super tight jeans with rockstar hair and always skinnier legs than the girl seems to do well...

they are a dime a dozen here in Sydney

Australia is the exception to the rule cuz (from my understanding) the girls there are EXTREMELY horny

io856

« Reply #182 on: June 26, 2009, 07:19:59 PM »
Australia is the exception to the rule cuz (from my understanding) the girls there are EXTREMELY horny
and the gays too  :D