Author Topic: Pakistan could be overrun by Taliban, warns American military chief  (Read 20457 times)

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
Re: Pakistan could be overrun by Taliban, warns American military chief
« Reply #50 on: April 28, 2009, 01:36:38 PM »
how many hours do you spend pretending to be in the forces then?

i bet you own many 'tactical' items ie: gloves, pants... S.A.S sandwiche box and flask.

how many times have you seen Commando?

HH6 is a legit military man; I disagree with him on about 80%+ of everything, maybe more but he is a soldier, a true militarist/imperialist.
I hate the State.

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: April 28, 2009, 01:37:23 PM »
I know Decide hahaha

BB25..i have action man as well....but ur right I'm 12, how did u guess?

You're a middle aged man with a grown son which makes your case all the more pathetic hanging out on a bodybuilding political forum.  

bodybuilding25

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #52 on: April 28, 2009, 01:38:05 PM »
HH6 is a legit military man; I disagree with him on about 80%+ of everything, maybe more but he is a soldier, a true militarist/imperialist.

wells thats us told.

piss off jude.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #53 on: April 28, 2009, 01:39:00 PM »
Ur what 30 right...Im 34...go change a bed pan, that would seem to be all ur qualified for.
L

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #54 on: April 28, 2009, 01:39:47 PM »
wells thats us told.

piss off jude.

Oh boy, not another guy who hates 'jews'.... ::)
I hate the State.

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: April 28, 2009, 01:39:57 PM »

A soldier? LMAO!  If I remember correctly he's a tanker.  Hardly special forcers or anything that would lend anyone to believe he's privy to confidential information or anything that your average enlistee isn't privy too.  Why do you think he spends so much time here?  There are hardly any other military guys on this board who can call him out on his bullshit.  If he hung out on other political forums with other military vets and active members they'd probably laugh at some of the shit he says.  

bodybuilding25

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #56 on: April 28, 2009, 01:41:04 PM »
Ur what 30 right...Im 34...go change a bed pan, that would seem to be all ur qualified for.

My friend, I am sat here after wanking off over the tits of the fat somali girl whom lives over the road.

You are sat there pretending to be in the forces.

haha

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #57 on: April 28, 2009, 01:42:30 PM »
A soldier? LMAO!  If I remember correctly he's a tanker.  Hardly special forcers or anything that would lend anyone to believe he's privy to confidential information or anything that your average enlistee isn't privy too.  Why do you think he spends so much time here?  There are hardly any other military guys on this board who can call him out on his bullshit.  If he hung out on other political forums with other military vets and active members they'd probably laugh at some of the shit he says.  

I believe him at his word. He is pretty up front about everything, especially his disgusting politics, so why would he lie about that??
I hate the State.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: April 28, 2009, 01:46:17 PM »

I'm not a "tanker" anymore...its not much fun after Company command. I hold a TS SSI because of my last job....there is nothing I've found out because of that, that is all that pertinent to this converstion. Nor would I post anything violating my TS clearance, to win an argument on GETBIG.  I post and contribute to several milblogs...do i keep track of the male sponge bath forums u contribute to?
L

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: April 28, 2009, 01:46:38 PM »

You're 34 and how old is your son? LOL.  

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #60 on: April 28, 2009, 01:50:47 PM »
I hate the State.

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
  • Sent on my BlackBerry® from Vodafone
« Reply #61 on: April 28, 2009, 03:43:27 PM »
I know Decide hahaha

BB25..i have action man as well....but ur right I'm 12, how did u guess?

Your grammar/grasp of the English language, is a bit of an indication, in the afore-mentioned question. ::)
Are you related to 'William Shakespeare' by any chance ?? just a though  ???
Growth/noob loves me

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #62 on: April 28, 2009, 03:57:28 PM »
I believe him at his word. He is pretty up front about everything, especially his disgusting politics, so why would he lie about that??

Another fucking  'words-worth' - well, no wonder you are buying.

Also the word 'tourist' - when referring to a 'Pakistani national' who has an extended (well educated) family from 'Lahore' ??
Is that the best you can come back with ??
Maham is a well connected girl in 'Lahore' - we will leave second names out of it (on the 1 in a 1,000,000 chance that you are 'US INTEL' RELATED)

So let's get this straight, as I have no desire to miss-represent you on this issue.
Are you telling me that you are, directly/indirectly, responsible, for the intel that 'Reuters' dish out to the worlds press, in relation to 'Afghanistan/Pakistan' & the situation that is developing there ??

I just want to get this one straight before we move any further with this.  ???
Growth/noob loves me

bodybuilding25

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #63 on: April 28, 2009, 03:58:34 PM »

THIS IS HOW ITS BREAKING DOWN, RIGHT NOW.

Any of you American twats fancy explaining how 'you dont have a muslim problem' again?

These bastards groom and rape young white girls with immpunity across the EU.

They were brought here by the jew, as part of the plan to eradicate whites from the face of the earth.

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: April 28, 2009, 04:21:08 PM »

Any of you American twats fancy explaining how 'you dont have a muslim problem' again?

They were brought here by the jew, as part of the plan to eradicate whites from the face of the earth.

We don't have a Muslim problem like EU yet because we are a well armed society and they know better then to fuck with some white American's daughter.  We'd fucking hunt them down and shoot em.  We do have a hispanic/Mexican problem though.  You guys don't.  Muslims/Mexicans.  Both third world immigrants who breed like rabbits and suck off the national welfare. 

bodybuilding25

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #65 on: April 28, 2009, 04:27:51 PM »
We don't have a Muslim problem like EU yet because we are a well armed society and they know better then to fuck with some white American's daughter.  We'd fucking hunt them down and shoot em.  We do have a hispanic/Mexican problem though.  You guys don't.  Muslims/Mexicans.  Both third world immigrants who breed like rabbits and suck off the national welfare. 

yeah, you guys really know how to deal with the 12,000 racial assaults - including rape and murder - on whites by blacks and mexcrement every day of the year.

I am sure the muslims in the US - who currently make up 5% of your population - are shitting themselves at your obvious defence talents.

idiot.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: April 28, 2009, 05:43:42 PM »
Another fucking  'words-worth' - well, no wonder you are buying.

Also the word 'tourist' - when referring to a 'Pakistani national' who has an extended (well educated) family from 'Lahore' ??
Is that the best you can come back with ??
Maham is a well connected girl in 'Lahore' - we will leave second names out of it (on the 1 in a 1,000,000 chance that you are 'US INTEL' RELATED)

So let's get this straight, as I have no desire to miss-represent you on this issue.
Are you telling me that you are, directly/indirectly, responsible, for the intel that 'Reuters' dish out to the worlds press, in relation to 'Afghanistan/Pakistan' & the situation that is developing there ??

I just want to get this one straight before we move any further with this.  ???

Where in my post did I say I'm intel related. There is nothing intel related in tell u that the ISI controlled the weapons and money to the mujhi's. Ur the moron getting all worked up. We were told time and again that its Pakistan's best interest to have an unstable Afghanistan..and those guys were right. Now when u want to debate come on back.
L

The Nub Monster

• Getbig II
  • 14 WORDS!
« Reply #67 on: April 28, 2009, 06:04:59 PM »

That video turned my stomach.......it is fu*king disgusting what is happening to the planet.  These filthy muslims are invading our shores and we are doing fu*k all about it, the scary thing is a majority of the population are blind to what is really going on - sure they see more immigrants living in our countries.....but they do not have a twaTing clue of the implications of this.

The collective EU fertility rate of 1.38 is alarmingly low and no match for the massive influx of immigrants and the mothers who spit out kids for fun.

The white race is dying out and the world will soon be over run with dirty muslim bastards.....the 14 words......go forth, learn them and at least try give the coming generations some chance!  

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #68 on: April 29, 2009, 01:46:04 AM »
..we support them now as regards their anti-terror activities. The ISI required all aid to the mujihadeen to go through them after we started mainline support to the them in the early 80's. This allowed the ISI to back who they felt would keep Afghanistan at perpetual war
What anti-terror activities, you see the news (Mumbai) did you ?? - oh you just get easier & easier !! FFS, at least try.
Oh &, fuck off with your early 80's quotes (wanker) the guy down the end of my street knows this shit, & why were they getting 'Stinger' (SAM's) in you opinion, of course.
Who had the big agenda there ?? come on 04 Major !!
They created and supported the Taliban....they didn't want the nutbags venturing across the border. Now US troops have pushed the AQ and taliban forces deeper into Pakistan and they are going after the softer target.
Ok, stop now.
You are now telling us that there are still some pockets (of what has laughingly been called|) 'Al Qaeda' are still up in those hills, just fuck off, honestly, you are just making your-self look like an ass-bag (ironically - you are).
Congrats....I've been to Pakistan...been to the earthquake areas and the capital....served in Afghanistan and have been all over the world.....am headed back to Iraq for a 3rd tour. Let me know if this helps u.
Back to Iraq ?? putting your feet up fro a wile, & why not indeed, a well earned rest I say (playing vid games in moms cellar must kick the shit out of you).
So Mr - military-industrial-complex how is all the PE4-A (or Portuguese, military grade, plastic explosives) getting into the hands of the Fedayin in Iraq & placed on the VO-IED's as a 2'dn'ary security against the 'ATO' lads ?? you should know this one, oh & you will not get a Google result on it, if you worked for who you say, this one you could answer.
Think very carefully about what you say in regard to this question .
We could not have you drop the ball mid game, huh, that would make you look a twat, & a liar !!
Maybe ur friends can tell what Pakistan is like. Ur wrong, and ur post shows u have no idea what the hell ur talking about. As far as the madrasa's ..yeah no shit.
So it has not been covered up then, that there have been (suicide bombing in the 'Halmand' province) committed by UK nationals (Pashto tribal Muslin boys) & none of the, martyr, vids found were filmed in the mid-lands of the 'UK' then ??
Where in my post did I say I'm intel related.
Well, if this is not you, insinuating, then I would like a better definition of the word, that my Oxford English can offer.(below)
I'm an 04 thats Major to u douchebag. I worked directly for Lt.Gen Karl Eikenberry, the guy who ran the war in Afghanistan up until recently. He's the ambassador now.
Like I said "YEAH" WTF - ever, dude !!
So while all your information or ur informtion or whatever form u find exceptable, comes from tourists...mine came from pretty much the horses mouth. I would guess u've or you've never been in the same room with Karzi huh? Or been briefed by Pakistani military on the state of the border. Well in anycase....we can do this all day.  I'm an Information Operations Officer but deal mostly with media and media relations. U or you can look that up as well. Now what were we talking about.
Tourist !! LOLOLOLOLz, I am gona love to see the look on her face when some (wanabee - who failed the medical) reffered to her as a tourist in Pakistan.
She can speak 'Urdu' 'Hindi' & some 'Gujerati' while you are not even fluent in English, oh my.
Yeah she is a fuckng classic tourist, 'Nikkon camera bag' Hawaiian shirt, open to show a t-shirt with 'MIAMI' in big letters, with a Dolphin leaping out from between the M & the I.
Rayban 'aviators' - knee length cargo pants to hide her, omnibus, edition ass-hole, open-toed sandles (synthetic of course) to let the exito-toxins evaporate as her fet sweat them out.
Hold on !! shit, sorry, that is a Yanky-doodle-dandy clown I just described, one of your lot !!

You will find mahan (or not as the case may be) in traditional Pakistani dress, alonmg with the othe rfemale members of her family.
Hence the reason you will never spot her.
Growth/noob loves me

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: April 29, 2009, 02:00:48 AM »
yeah, you guys really know how to deal with the 12,000 racial assaults - including rape and murder - on whites by blacks and mexcrement every day of the year.

I am sure the muslims in the US - who currently make up 5% of your population - are shitting themselves at your obvious defence talents.

idiot.

Hey fucktard!  Your shitty ass fucking country is falling the fuck apart.  We are on our way but we're not there yet.  We'll put up more of a fight than your homo asses did.  You pretty much let the EU/NWO/Muslims walk all over your pansy lilly ass! 

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #70 on: April 29, 2009, 02:05:18 AM »
So, as you can see 'Lt.Gen Karl Eikenberry' is not a shy man.

Any photo's you can show us of the two of you ??

Here are some of 'Lt.Gen Karl Eikenberry' just so you know who you are looking for ;) ;D
Growth/noob loves me

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #71 on: April 29, 2009, 03:26:06 AM »

::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)
I hate the State.

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #72 on: April 29, 2009, 03:41:39 AM »
::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

Listen 'Juden-stein' disprove the 'Rockefeller' funding/assisting of multiculturalism /immigration over the years.
As per the 'POEZ' agenda.

Or fuck off !!
Weak ass sarcasm is not going to do it, nor will you screaming 'antisemitism' work as a defence.
Go get some stats/figures - trace the money back - that funded this & many other 'Ism's' that have moved the 'POEZ' agenda along.

Try & debate this one, I fucking dare you - scum  (Zionist) Jude.

Growth/noob loves me

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
  • Hesitation doesn't come easily in this blood...
« Reply #73 on: April 29, 2009, 04:19:23 AM »
Listen 'Juden-stein' disprove the 'Rockefeller' funding/assisting of multiculturalism /immigration over the years.

Or fuck off !!
Weak ass sarcasm is not going to do it, nor will you screaming 'antisemitism' work as a defence.
Go get some stats/figures - trace the money back - that funded this & many other 'Ism's' that have moved the 'POEZ' agenda along.

Your understanding of islamism is lacking if you think it's a Jewish conspiracy to remove the whiteman.

Some of the down right nastiest islamists are WHITE - the Chechen. The goal of islam is to control the world and submit everyone under the sharia law (so called "God's law"). First in line for any genocidal activities would be the jews, as the common thought process from middle easterners shows - the highest levels of islamic authority is inherently anti-semite; the koran and the hadiths.

In the very begining jews were slaughtered, converted by force or push out of the Arabian peninsula whilst their wealth was plundered. This didn't help the jewish cause whatsoever so it's flawed logic to believe it is a jewish conspiracy.
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #74 on: April 29, 2009, 04:51:08 AM »

Or fuck off !!

I am not a Zionist. I am not anything other than a human being. I believe in the principles of Classical LIberalism and LIbertarianism. I don't believe in collectivism. I do not support Israel and could care less about it. I also believe in free speech and would defend to the death your right to speak/write what you want no matter how offensive. When you collectivise everyone as a single entity it is an inherent flaw in logic. When you or your gimmiks talk about 'the jew' who are you referring to? Would it make sense to talk about 'the Italian' or use any such term. There are always individuals within groups that do bad things, some more than others but the fact is that most 'jews' are normal people who work hard to pay the bills and live their lives, not members of an international conspiracy seeking to destroy the 'white man' (of which most 'jews' are part). 
I hate the State.