Author Topic: Alex23 - Petition to free him  (Read 18256 times)

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Alex23 - Petition to free him
« Reply #100 on: May 18, 2009, 11:13:24 PM »

Why?

Alex23, when he is ready can come back...

But Alex is a little down on bodybuilding right now...

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
That's the best you got? You're south american indian mixed with a generous helping of moon cricket. Chances are you shower once a week, if that.  :D

Hugo is whiter than you are.
I hate the State.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
lol, is that supposed to be worse than your face strapped streaked panty wearing habit?  If I had to make a choice, I'll opt for the once a week shower.

You buying into the words of a NewZealandPedoMonster gimmick that was created solely to stalk Y boarder only proves that your IQ is, in-fact, below 85, SamsonChavez123.  :D

Big Mark C

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Hershey squirt stains? That's honestly the best you got, Jamie? No wonder you spent a year living off that stripper's dime. That eighth grade education isn't going to be getting you eight figure salaries anytime soon.  :-\

damn hersh   youre on a tear    i guess school is out   youre spending all day and all night on getbig again    wait you did that even when school was in session    loser ;D

Fury

• Getbig V
damn hersh   youre on a tear    i guess school is out   youre spending all day and all night on getbig again    wait you did that even when school was in session    loser ;D

Jamie, Jamie, Jamie.

Name:     Big Mark C
Position:    Getbig III

You average 6 posts on just one of your gimmicks alone. 870 posts in four months on this account alone.  :-\

Couple that with your ComplexCarbs, BigKevinD, your thirty other gimmicks and your NewZealandPedoMonster account and it's pretty obvious that you do nothing but post here.

I mean, you did mooch off a stripper for heaven's sake. Something to be proud of. My only question is, did you know she blew those businessmen before she kissed you?  :D

Big Mark C

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Jamie, Jamie, Jamie.

You average 6 posts on just one of your gimmicks alone. 870 posts in four months on this account alone.  :-\

Couple that with your ComplexCarbs, BigKevinD, your thirty other gimmicks and your NewZealandPedoMonster account and it's pretty obvious that you do nothing but post here.

I mean, you did mooch off a stripper for heaven's sake. Something to be proud of. My only question is, did you know she blew those businessmen before she kissed you?  :D

hersh   you are the only person i know who has to go to a horse farm to get his teeth cleaned 8)

Reign Down

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • http://www.sickipedia.org/
Jamie, Jamie, Jamie.

hahahaha bringing the pain to this large nosed sex attacker with questionable sexuality.

ta ta
Ta ta nerds!

Fury

• Getbig V
hahahaha bringing the pain to this large nosed sex attacker with questionable sexuality.

ta ta

Haha, remember when BigMarkMuscleMonster bragged about mooching off that stripper? Maybe he liked the taste of other dude's splooge in her mouth?

Big Mark C

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Haha, remember when BigMarkMuscleMonster bragged about mooching off that stripper? Maybe he liked the taste of other dude's splooge in her mouth?

"Haha, remember when" you got exposed on here?   you ran away like a chickenshitt coward  lol that was hilarious ;D ;D

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: May 19, 2009, 01:09:24 PM »
Remember when you exposed yourself for a pedophile? That was hilarious as you tried to defend it.  ;D ;D

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #110 on: May 19, 2009, 03:57:04 PM »
BF bringing the pain to the gimmicks here. 8)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

camelisator

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #111 on: May 19, 2009, 04:21:53 PM »
BF bringing the pain to the gimmicks here. 8)

BF = one of the smartest kid around. More witty than Cochrane + Gallo on a murder case trial.
G.M.W: King23's Army

Big Mark C

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #112 on: May 19, 2009, 09:18:21 PM »
BF = one of the smartest kid around. More witty than Cochrane + Gallo on a murder case trial.

how goes it king23? 8)

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
"Haha, remember when" you got exposed on here?   you ran away like a chickenshitt coward  lol that was hilarious ;D ;D

lol and his papa gave BF a smack bottom because people were calling the house and interupting his dinner  ;D

Horse boy needs to go out to pasture. He is done here  8)
P

Big Mark C

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
lol and his papa gave BF a smack bottom because people were calling the house and interupting his dinner  ;D

lol yes great nzmm   as always you speak the truth    horsehershfury made a lot of trouble for nick sr     alex called their house and said nick sr is an ok guy    and he admitted his bitchy son 'has a hard time making friends at college'  lol

camelisator

• Time Out
  • Getbig III

lol yes great nzmm   as always you speak the truth    horsehershfury made a lot of trouble for nick sr     alex called their house and said nick sr is an ok guy    and he admitted his bitchy son 'has a hard time making friends at college'  lol

Nope Actually  his dad was pretty cool and laughed the whole thing off... I think Nick is graduating soon and up for a pretty decent career.... lots on here seem jealous...

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #116 on: May 20, 2009, 08:00:32 AM »
 :-\

I hate the State.

Reign Down

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • http://www.sickipedia.org/

If you had it in you to change your laughable posting style and turns of phrase you may have a chance of pulling off a few Gimmicks. Sadly you have the brain power of a Labotomized Gay Gerbil and cannot articulate yourself properly or stay in "character". So you rotate gimmicks answering your own questions and agreeing with yourself. It is sad to see someone live like this, but as you want fuck pre teens I have no sympathy.

ta ta
Ta ta nerds!

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
If you had it in you to change your laughable posting style and turns of phrase you may have a chance of pulling off a few Gimmicks. Sadly you have the brain power of a Labotomized Gay Gerbil and cannot articulate yourself properly or stay in "character". So you rotate gimmicks answering your own questions and agreeing with yourself. It is sad to see someone live like this, but as you want fuck pre teens I have no sympathy.

ta ta
agreed...hes pathetic
w

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #119 on: May 20, 2009, 05:28:46 PM »
agreed...hes pathetic

x2.........sad guy with a girls name.
No doubt about it...

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #120 on: May 20, 2009, 06:35:26 PM »
x2.........sad guy with a girls name.
LOL, what kind of "man" has a girls name?? I bet his middle name is Pat.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

camelisator

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
Jamie, Jamie, Jamie.

Ouch! BF destroying jamie 'muscle monster'...

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #122 on: May 22, 2009, 04:48:18 AM »
Look at all you jealous queers swooning for my affection....... Go hit on BayG4P you homos.....
P

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #123 on: May 22, 2009, 05:11:27 AM »
I know a Jamie.........she is a girl.

Brutal ownage, care of your "parents".
No doubt about it...

camelisator

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #124 on: May 22, 2009, 01:24:54 PM »
Look at all you jealous queers swooning for my affection....... Go hit on BayG4P you homos.....

ok "NightCrawler"... don't you have underaged teen girls to go harass?