Author Topic: Obeying The Zionist Line...IsraHell Rules America  (Read 3269 times)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Re: Obeying The Zionist Line...IsraHell Rules America
« Reply #25 on: May 09, 2009, 08:46:53 PM »
I think I'm just gonna cut and paste white nation shit and other anti black crap since its ok to make fun of the jews in almost every thread.
zionism isn't a race.  I'm trying to make sure the line isn't crossed and I have deleted obviously racist stuff.  Infact several things in the last month that were directed toward Jews.  but it's hard to make sure the line isn't crossed when people have a different vision of the line, when people see zionist and jew as synonymous.

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #26 on: May 09, 2009, 10:51:18 PM »
zionism isn't a race.  I'm trying to make sure the line isn't crossed and I have deleted obviously racist stuff.  Infact several things in the last month that were directed toward Jews.  but it's hard to make sure the line isn't crossed when people have a different vision of the line, when people see zionist and jew as synonymous.

You're a very outspoken racist, I don't know why you try to hide it.

You are the most biased moderator I had ever seen.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: May 09, 2009, 11:01:59 PM »
You're a very outspoken racist, I don't know why you try to hide it.

You are the most biased moderator I had ever seen.
I think people know you're completely full of shit on that.  I've deleted over the top shit against blacks, whites and jews.  Have I missed some stuff, probably.  It's not so easy knowing where to draw the line.  Each one of the mods has a different line.  All of the people posting here have a different version of what crosses the line.  Have I gotten bitched at for deleting racist crap, YES, I've taken quite a few attacks for it.  So you all will just have to deal with it.  It's pretty hard to allow topics on race and keep everyone happy with what can and can't be said.   I try pretty hard to chop out the extreme crap but have I ever gotten any credit for that?  Nope, just people like you saying I'm the racist ::)

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #28 on: May 09, 2009, 11:08:57 PM »
I think people know you're completely full of shit on that.  I've deleted over the top shit against blacks, whites and jews.  Have I missed some stuff, probably.  It's not so easy knowing where to draw the line.  Each one of the mods has a different line.  All of the people posting here have a different version of what crosses the line.  Have I gotten bitched at for deleting racist crap, YES, I've taken quite a few attacks for it.  So you all will just have to deal with it.  It's pretty hard to allow topics on race and keep everyone happy with what can and can't be said.   I try pretty hard to chop out the extreme crap but have I ever gotten any credit for that?  Nope, just people like you saying I'm the racist ::)

Not only that you don't delete racist threads but you also participate and have racist comments yourself.

You and your CT buddies with their Jew world domination , hatred for White people , the obsession with Palin and baseless attacks on her family and so on.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: May 09, 2009, 11:21:17 PM »
Not only that you don't delete racist threads but you also participate and have racist comments yourself.

You and your CT buddies with their Jew world domination , hatred for White people , the obsession with Palin and baseless attacks on her family and so on.

I don't hate white people ::)  That means I hate myself, my wife and the rest of my family.  LOL, you actually think I'm black.  I just go along with that on the board because it doesn't matter to me.  If people want to call me black or think that I'm going to melt over that like it's an insult, I'll go right along with it because I don't see it as an insult.  That means I'm not racist, but what does that say about the people like BF and Danielson and you who try to label me as black for insult purposes?  It means you guys are the racists.  As for the Jewish thing, I've deleted things that were over the line on that.  I do not consider zionism a race, because it is not you moron.  Also, I oppose Jewish world conspiracy.  I do believe zionism is bad.  I believe they have a role in things along with others.  I do not believe all Jews are evil and I have fought against that notion on this board.  And recently too.

And what the hell does Palin and attacks on her family have to do with racism you freakin idiot?

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
  • Sent on my BlackBerry® from Vodafone
« Reply #30 on: May 10, 2009, 12:47:44 AM »
Actually, this was my basic point. It's not a conspiracy to say that the Israeli lobby exercises great power in US politics.

Eeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrm, yes it is !!

What you meant to say was "it is not a theory" - as it is defiantly a conspiracy, just ask the new president 'Rahm Emanuele'
Growth/noob loves me

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: May 10, 2009, 12:59:39 AM »
zionism isn't a race.  , when people see zionist and jew as synonymous.

'Zionism' was started by a JOO - for JOO's The term "Zionism" was first introduced in 1893 by 'Nathan Birmbaum', but Theodor Herzl, an Austrian JOO born to a prosperous, emancipated Budapest family, is recognized as the founder of the Zionist idealogy when he published his book in 1896, "The Jewish State", where he declared that the cure for anti-semitism was the establishment of a Jewish state. As he saw it, the best place to establish this state was in Palestine.

We all know who controls the 'FED' - although it is testament to the fact that they have done a sterling job (most Americans think the word 'Federal' means government organization, not a private bank owned by JOO's ) on the 'Goyim collective' in the states, just by the sheer numbers that get interviewed on the street of any city, in any state, who still don't know the story of the 'FED' !! they pulled the biggest con job of the last 1000 years, right in front of the entire world & no-one has done shit about it !! SUPER-WACO-CRAZY !!!!!!!!!

I, honestly, believe that it is a very steep slope from here on in, & A SLIPPERY ONE AT THAT.
As far as JOO's & the entire race, yes, I have seen Jews-against Zionism sites all over the net.
You are right, they are not all evil, but a large percentage are either directly involved in radical Zionism (positions of power in the US) or are complicit by their failure to stop what is going on right in their face.

What I will say is that, Israeli's as a nation, politicians, & the general population do - FUCK ALL - about the situation with the occupied territories !!
How many Israeli's do you hear say "I am not moving into that new complex, it was a Palestinian town last week that got bulldozed for our new apartments" ??
Every time I see a peace activist risking their life to try & stop 'IDF' atrocities - they are European/other nationals  - either German, French, Kiwi, Australian, etc
The JOO's in Irayhell do a fine job of making the world see every JOO in a - VERY - bad light.

I see many of the worlds JOO's complicit in the dealing of 'AIPAC' - the attractions in Gaza (read - genocide) - turning the 'West bank' into a far worse example of a work camp, than those in 1944 Germany.

I am tired of this Horse shit that - NOT - all JOO's are bad.
If you are not part of the solution - you are part of the problem.

If you are part of the solution - great - if not prepare to get stomped on by the Muslims around you that will out breed/inevitably KILL you !!
Growth/noob loves me

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: May 10, 2009, 01:09:41 AM »

THE ROLE OF ZIONISM IN THE HOLOCAUST
Article by Rabbi Gedalya Liebermann - Australia

"Spiritually and Physically Responsible "

From its' inception, many rabbis warned of the potential dangers of Zionism and openly declared that all Jews loyal to G-d should stay away from it like one would from fire. They made their opinions clear to their congregants and to the general public. Their message was that Zionism is a chauvinistic racist phenomenon which has absolutely naught to do with Judaism. They publicly expressed that Zionism would definitely be detrimental to the well being of Jews and Gentiles and that its effects on the Jewish religion would be nothing other than destructive. Further, it would taint the reputation of Jewry as a whole and would cause utter confusion in the Jewish and non-Jewish communities. Judaism is a religion. Judaism is not a race or a nationality. That was and still remains the consensus amongst the rabbis.

http://www.jewsagainstzionism.com/antisemitism/holocaust/gedalyaLiebermann.cfm
Growth/noob loves me

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: May 10, 2009, 01:11:53 AM »
IT IS COMMON KNOWLEDGE THAT ALL THE SAGES AND SAINTS IN EUROPE AT THE TIME OF HITLER'S RISE DECLARED THAT HE WAS A MESSENGER OF DIVINE WRATH, SENT TO CHASTEN THE JEWS BECAUSE OF THE BITTER APOSTASY OF ZIONISM AGAINST THE BELIEF IN THE EVENTUAL MESSIANIC REDEMPTION.

Yeah, we are all confused 'Zionism' has nothing to do with Israel/JOO's !! ::) ::) ::)
Growth/noob loves me

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: May 10, 2009, 01:13:36 AM »
'Zionism' was started by a JOO - for JOO's The term "Zionism" was first introduced in 1893 by 'Nathan Birmbaum', but Theodor Herzl, an Austrian JOO born to a prosperous, emancipated Budapest family, is recognized as the founder of the Zionist idealogy when he published his book in 1896, "The Jewish State", where he declared that the cure for anti-semitism was the establishment of a Jewish state. As he saw it, the best place to establish this state was in Palestine.

We all know who controls the 'FED' - although it is testament to the fact that they have done a sterling job on the 'Goyim collective' in the states, just by the sheer numbers that get interviewed on the street of any city, in any state, who still don't know the story of the 'FED' !! they pulled the biggest con job of the last 1000 years, right in front of the entire world & no-one has done shit about it !! SUPER-WACO-CRAZY !!!!!!!!!

I, honestly, believe that it is a very steep slope from here on in, & A SLIPPERY ONE AT THAT.
As far as JOO's & the entire race, yes, I have seen Jews-against Zionism sites all over the net.
You are right, they are not all evil, but a large percentage are either directly involved in radical Zionism (positions of power in the US) or are complicit by their failure to stop what is going on right in their face.

What I will say is that, Israeli's as a nation, politicians, & the general population do - FUCK ALL - about the situation with the occupied territories !!
How many Israeli's do you hear say "I am not moving into that new complex, it was a Palestinian town last week that got bulldozed for our new apartments" ??
Every time I see a peace activist risking their life to try & stop 'IDF' atrocities - they are European/other nationals  - either German, French, Kiwi, Australian, etc
The JOO's in Irayhell do a fine job of making the world see every JOO in a - VERY - bad light.

I see many of the worlds JOO's complicit in the dealing of 'AIPAC' - the attractions in Gaza (read - genocide) - turning the 'West bank' into a far worse example of a work camp in 1944 Germany.

I am tired of this Horse shit that - NOT - all JOO's are bad.
If you are not part of the solution - you are part of the problem.

If you are not part of the solution - great - if not prepare to get stomped on by the Muslims around you that will out breed/inevitably KILL you !!
Zionism may have been coined later but the concept and arguments are much older.  The debate was actually pretty heated through a good portion of the 1800's  Also, you need to shut the fuck up about blaming all jews.  This complicity by default shit is shit.  That's reason for you to blame and or hate all Jews? fuck that...  We're all complicit in Israel.  Christians probably the most and if you want to task me on that, I will bury you.  Christians, specifically evangelical christians have enabled Israel probably more than any other group outside of Jews.  And end the JOO stuff, it looks offensive as hell and probably is.  You want to talk about the evils of zionism, I am fine with that but you and Samson are starting to look like a full fledged hate campaign.  I will ban you guys in a heartbeat if you don't get it in check.

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: May 10, 2009, 01:22:05 AM »
  Also, you need to shut the fuck up about blaming all jews.  This complicity by default shit is shit.  .  And end the JOO stuff, it looks offensive as hell and probably is.  You want to talk about the evils of zionism, I am fine with that but you and Samson are starting to look like a full fledged hate campaign.  I will ban you guys in a heartbeat if you don't get it in check.

In a court of law (in the US) if you are aware of a crime & do not report it/take some-kind of action.
You can also be charged with being involved in this crime, true ??

The word JOO is how I have always typed on every board, but I am also very liberal with the word 'Gora' which is a derogatory name used by Indians for Caucasians, I see - NO - double standard here  ??? ??? ???
Growth/noob loves me

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: May 10, 2009, 01:34:08 AM »
In a court of law (in the US) if you are aware of a crime & do not report it/take some-kind of action.
You can also be charged with being involved in this crime, true ??

The word JOO is how I have always typed on every board, but I am also very liberal with the word 'Gora' which is a derogatory name used by Indians for Caucasians, I see - NO - double standard here  ??? ??? ???
wrong.  You cannot compare a person who is aware of a crime that's going to be committed to some Jewish guy living in Kansas because he didn't flip out on Zionists.  ::)  That's crap and you know it.  I like how you did not task me on evangelicals.  I would have owned you on that.  There are a great many who you can point fingers at in regards to Israel.  Just any Jew doesn't cut it.  If this stuff starts to feel like a hate campaign and it is starting to look it, I'm going to shut you down here. 

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #37 on: May 10, 2009, 01:49:42 AM »
I don't hate white people ::)  That means I hate myself, my wife and the rest of my family.  LOL, you actually think I'm black.  I just go along with that on the board because it doesn't matter to me.  If people want to call me black or think that I'm going to melt over that like it's an insult, I'll go right along with it because I don't see it as an insult.  That means I'm not racist, but what does that say about the people like BF and Danielson and you who try to label me as black for insult purposes?  It means you guys are the racists.  As for the Jewish thing, I've deleted things that were over the line on that.  I do not consider zionism a race, because it is not you moron.  Also, I oppose Jewish world conspiracy.  I do believe zionism is bad.  I believe they have a role in things along with others.  I do not believe all Jews are evil and I have fought against that notion on this board.  And recently too.

And what the hell does Palin and attacks on her family have to do with racism you freakin idiot?

I never said it's an insult, I'm not even your classical definition of White myself, I just seem to notice that you and Jag have a ball blaming White people for everything and getting away with it since they're not a minority.

Attacking every Zionist isn't racism by definition but it's a hate crime or whatever you want to call it, you attack a group of people without any knowledge of the individuals or even the whole group, you're just fed by BS and eat it up with delight and without any questioning of the facts.

Palin have something to do with it since it shows your bias, you will go against anything who remotely against you general agenda.

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: May 10, 2009, 01:52:34 AM »
.  If this stuff starts to feel like a hate campaign and it is starting to look it, I'm going to shut you down here. 

This thread - or the board ??
Growth/noob loves me

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: May 10, 2009, 01:58:27 AM »
  I like how you did not task me on evangelicals.  I would have owned you on that.  There are a great many who you can point fingers at in regards to Israel.   

You are talking about 'American evangelicals' - any-one who subscribes to that bollox is brain dead anyway.

Preachers on 'TV' who'da thunk of it ??

Preachers on 'Jack Daniels' & hookers/Cocaine, driving new $80K cars, paid for with money they embezzled from the congregation , yeah good point.
No corruption going on there, huh ??
Growth/noob loves me

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: May 10, 2009, 02:03:27 AM »
You are talking about 'American evangelicals' - any-one who subscribes to that bollox is brain dead anyway.

Preachers on 'TV' who'da thunk of it ??

Preachers on 'Jack Daniels' & hookers/Cocaine, driving new $80K cars, paid for with money they embezzled from the congregation , yeah good point.
No corruption going on there, huh ??

I make you a counter-proposal. I'll agree to your terms, if... if... in addition to yourself, you hand over to me all data and material regarding the project called Genesis.

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: May 10, 2009, 02:43:56 AM »
I make you a counter-proposal. I'll agree to your terms, if... if... in addition to yourself, you hand over to me all data and material regarding the project called Genesis.

I am on it.

For now - let us look a little deeper at this phenomena called Zionism (that you purport to being - not very Jewish)

"One Cow in Palestine is worth more than all the Jews in Poland"

....Izaak Greenbaum

Chaim Weizmann,  the first president of Israel, made this Zionist policy very explicit:
The hopes of Europe’s six million Jews are centered on emigration. I was asked: “Can you bring six million Jews to Palestine?” I replied, “No.” ... From the depths of the tragedy I want to save ... young people (for Palestine). The old ones will pass. They will bear their fate or they will not. They are dust, economic and moral dust in a cruel world ... Only the branch of the young shall survive. They have to accept it.

Chaim Weizmann reporting to the Zionist Congress in 1937 on his testimony before the Peel Commission in London, July 1937. Cited in Yahya, p. 55.

Ben Gurion informed a meeting of Labor Zionists in Great Britain in 1938: "If I knew that it would be possible to save all the children in Germany by bringing them over to England and only half of them by transporting them to Eretz Israel, then I opt for the second alternative."  Ibid., p.149.
Growth/noob loves me

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: May 10, 2009, 02:50:56 AM »
(that you purport to being - not very Jewish)

quotes please, where did I say this?  If this is the way you debate, no thanks.

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: May 10, 2009, 02:57:43 AM »
quotes please, where did I say this?  If this is the way you debate, no thanks.

Insinuation is not a direct approach, you are correct, my bad.

Let us at least get to the Genesis part.
Growth/noob loves me

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: May 10, 2009, 02:58:26 AM »
To the last, I grapple with thee; from hell's heart, I stab at thee; for hate's sake, I spit my last breath at thee.

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: May 10, 2009, 02:59:09 AM »
 According to reports in the West, Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad toned down his speech at the Durban Review Conference, held April 22-24, 2009 in Geneva, due to public criticism. However, when he returned to Iran he stepped up his anti-West and anti-Israel statements. In an April 23, 2009 speech in Eslamshahr, near Tehran, Ahmadinejad said that the West is worshipping the idol it had created in the form of Zionism, and is forcing the entire world to worship it as well - but that this idol "must be shattered in order to save humanity." He also claimed that the West fabricated the numbers involved in the Holocaust and made it a sacred issue, and is using it to take over the entire world.
Using guilt mixed with antisemitism to keep deserters down.

http://www.memri.org/bin/latestnews.cgi?ID=SD232609
Growth/noob loves me

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: May 10, 2009, 03:02:12 AM »
oh well, who are we to argue with Mahmoud lol...

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: May 10, 2009, 03:02:27 AM »
To the last, I grapple with thee; from hell's heart, I stab at thee; for hate's sake, I spit my last breath at thee.

Yeah, yeah.

Like I said "dude, I am on it"  ;)
Growth/noob loves me

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #48 on: May 10, 2009, 03:04:29 AM »
oh well, who are we to argue with Mahmoud lol...

Are you saying ?? well I am not sure  ??? ??? ???
Growth/noob loves me

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #49 on: May 10, 2009, 03:09:38 AM »
The Jury is still in deliberation.

A 'Hollyweird' film on the subject - should be objective & show no bias then, LOLOOLz
Growth/noob loves me