Author Topic: alpha pharma = very painful  (Read 25600 times)

shrek

• Getbig IV
Re: alpha pharma = very painful
« Reply #50 on: August 25, 2009, 04:39:57 PM »
According to their website they are based out of Bangkok, Thailand their "(cGMP) requirements for international pharmaceutical, biotechnology and active pharmaceutical ingredient companies" are in good standing with the

US FDA
MCA (now MHRA)
TGA
MCC
WHO
Schedule M, India

Yes, it is possible that this could all be complete BS...I realize that...anything is possible. But it's highly unlikely. AP has been around too long and too many people use their stuff and most people are pretty happy about it.

I don't know if you said or not...haven't been around here in awhile, but have you ever actually used any AP gear?
dude just to chime you in this dexter guy has been whoreing and spamming asia pharma post links to sources and all kinds of threads with links to sources..... hes been on here a short while and the first thing he started doing was bash alpha pharma and pushing asia pharma dudes a joke and he knows it

BodyMachine

• Getbig III
« Reply #51 on: August 25, 2009, 06:46:08 PM »
According to their website they are based out of Bangkok, Thailand their "(cGMP) requirements for international pharmaceutical, biotechnology and active pharmaceutical ingredient companies" are in good standing with the

US FDA
MCA (now MHRA)
TGA
MCC
WHO
Schedule M, India

Yes, it is possible that this could all be complete BS...I realize that...anything is possible. But it's highly unlikely. AP has been around too long and too many people use their stuff and most people are pretty happy about it.

I don't know if you said or not...haven't been around here in awhile, but have you ever actually used any AP gear?

Dude it is great to have you back to the boards. I hope you stick around. Regarding Alpha Pharma, a few people have confirmed that their products can not be found in India and I have yet to find out from anyone where exactly they are  licensed by the country's FDA and found in pharmacies.

Now, I am not saying AP isnt HG and I am not saying it isnt great stuff. Not at all. It just would be nice to put the whole debate to rest and know the truth. Especially given Body of Science found high amounts of bacteria in the Stano.

On a side note, they changed thier amp design, so I've read, and instead of having silk screen writing, they are using a paper label. Has anyone tried this new revision?

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #52 on: August 25, 2009, 08:00:37 PM »
Dude it is great to have you back to the boards. I hope you stick around. Regarding Alpha Pharma, a few people have confirmed that their products can not be found in India and I have yet to find out from anyone where exactly they are  licensed by the country's FDA and found in pharmacies.

Now, I am not saying AP isnt HG and I am not saying it isnt great stuff. Not at all. It just would be nice to put the whole debate to rest and know the truth. Especially given Body of Science found high amounts of bacteria in the Stano.

On a side note, they changed thier amp design, so I've read, and instead of having silk screen writing, they are using a paper label. Has anyone tried this new revision?

According to the AP website, they are licensed in Bangkok, Thailand...not India.

dexterJ

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #53 on: August 25, 2009, 08:12:50 PM »
look like shrek is piser for alpha pharma gear. wait new ugl book coming...and alpha pharma is there. alpa pharma is never human! they never show any GMP,and never show how its made,etc..since its ugl!

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #54 on: August 25, 2009, 08:21:07 PM »
look like shrek is piser for alpha pharma gear. wait new ugl book coming...and alpha pharma is there. alpa pharma is never human! they never show any GMP,and never show how its made,etc..since its ugl!

What are you talking about? They never show GMP? All they do is show it.

And for the record, I have no advantage in touting or promoting AP. If it was crap I'd say you're right, it's crap. But there's nothing wrong with it...it's good gear.

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #55 on: August 25, 2009, 08:53:16 PM »
What are you talking about? They never show GMP? All they do is show it.

And for the record, I have no advantage in touting or promoting AP. If it was crap I'd say you're right, it's crap. But there's nothing wrong with it...it's good gear.

dexterJ thinks everything is crap except asia pharma which he claims is human grade ::) he goes on every site spamming that overpriced snake oil!
Thunderdome approved

dexterJ

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #56 on: August 25, 2009, 09:08:43 PM »
I DONT ADVERTISE ANYBODY!!!!

efanhowz

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #57 on: August 25, 2009, 09:11:09 PM »
i have seen the same broken english (similiar to dexterj) poster on MULTIPLE boards doing the exact same thing by spamming us with asia pharma bullcrap and conveniently providing a direct link to purchase also

dexterJ

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #58 on: August 25, 2009, 09:21:34 PM »
sorry i post only on getbig and i am registered only here!you are wrong.

BodyMachine

• Getbig III
« Reply #59 on: August 25, 2009, 11:06:16 PM »

then how about we make a deal, you agree to stop bashing any brand period. we all get it, u like Asia Pharma (and I dont have anything against that), but we dont need to hear that anymore. Ok? I think that is fair. I bet you'll get a lot more respect by just helping others with general NON brand specific info and staying neutral toward any other brand.

Best of luck to you

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: August 26, 2009, 04:53:12 AM »
i have seen the same broken english (similiar to dexterj) poster on MULTIPLE boards doing the exact same thing by spamming us with asia pharma bullcrap and conveniently providing a direct link to purchase also

Yes your right the fake broken english is a cover.  And the links to gear purchase sites are not by accident.

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: August 26, 2009, 10:06:51 AM »
alpha pharma is legid.

didnt ap send a lawsuit to bos for false claims of being an ugl?

so would a ugl send a lawsuit? no. so its a real company

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #62 on: August 26, 2009, 10:25:44 AM »

fucking liar, ive seen you post on other boards as 'mrdexj' or something, exactly the same shit you do here, please fuck off you moron ::)
Thunderdome approved

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #63 on: August 28, 2009, 12:29:42 AM »

From what I've heard the new test-e amps seem to be going over well. I've only talked to 5 or 6 people who've used them but no complaints from them yet and they're not idiots who wouldn't know any better.

For guys that haven't used their Stanozolol yet, IMO it's one of the better ones I've ever used. Plus, you can actually inject it without pain...ain't that special.

tolliscd

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #64 on: March 02, 2010, 12:48:04 PM »
ALPHA PHARMA BASED IN MUMBAI INDIA DID HIRE A LAWYER. There products are legit and work very well. As far as asia pharma is a knock off name of Alpha pharma. I cant speak for there products but heard they were in thailand. Go with Alpha Pharma.. There is a very good guy who can get you some

From what I've heard the new test-e amps seem to be going over well. I've only talked to 5 or 6 people who've used them but no complaints from them yet and they're not idiots who wouldn't know any better.

For guys that haven't used their Stanozolol yet, IMO it's one of the better ones I've ever used. Plus, you can actually inject it without pain...ain't that special.

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #65 on: March 02, 2010, 01:26:38 PM »
I'm currently running there test e and winstrol and its good shit...will continue to use them

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #66 on: March 02, 2010, 01:37:55 PM »
alpha-pharma is gh15 approved..

thus it's LEGIT.

no discussion.

jerseymuscles113

• Getbig III
« Reply #67 on: March 02, 2010, 04:09:45 PM »
i Have in the past And an right now running their test e the only time i get a little soreness is the first time Or two i hit a muscle....i know their deca test e nd winnie are all good products Idk what some of you guys are talking About with It being so painful

bea

• Getbig II
« Reply #68 on: October 20, 2010, 07:37:45 AM »
I am coming to take Parabolin from alpha pharma, who try ? it is painfull, it is good tren?
thanks
bea

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #69 on: October 20, 2010, 12:01:48 PM »
I am coming to take Parabolin from alpha pharma, who try ? it is painfull, it is good tren?
thanks
bea
you should just take tren a its hella cheaper

Stavios

« Reply #70 on: October 20, 2010, 03:32:25 PM »
I used Alpha pharma once.

it was painless.

I also didn't felt shit, gave some to my buddies for their first cycle and they didn't gain 1 pound

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #71 on: October 20, 2010, 04:13:38 PM »
Wow that's crazy because all I've been doing the last two years is alpha pharm and I love it

efanhowz

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #72 on: October 20, 2010, 06:19:50 PM »
Same here. I am built by AP. They even have eq now. I wish they had higher concentration deca and tren e

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: October 20, 2010, 06:25:30 PM »
Same here. I am built by AP. They even have eq now. I wish they had higher concentration deca and tren e

Did you really just say that?  ::)

jerseymuscles113

• Getbig III
« Reply #74 on: October 20, 2010, 08:52:03 PM »
Its no secret everyone here knows i love AP...if you say its painful or no good then you Got fake/counterfeit gear or have never used It....i love alphaPharma products