Author Topic: Muslims riot in Greece, causes destruction  (Read 5998 times)

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
Re: Muslims riot in Greece, causes destruction
« Reply #50 on: May 23, 2009, 09:23:39 AM »
Anyway...he has successfully highjacked this thread. :-\

And it did not require a BOX CUTTER..hahaha

Anyway I will not upset your party DECEIDE AND DEBUSSEY..I am leaving this thread...I won't stay where I am not wanted..(chuckle chuckle)
C

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #51 on: May 23, 2009, 09:24:48 AM »
Had you been reading my post you would have know that I attended university in america..so I am well learned in what is happening in america. You obviously are basing your facts about Europeans on this board as opposed to reality. Euros are more knowledgable to what is going on in america than americans....sad as that is to say.

You are not European.
I hate the State.

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: May 23, 2009, 09:25:02 AM »
Won't be for long. BerzerkFury will return 8)

I could not let this one go by...I WILL BURY BEZERK and use his own hand as a shovel to do it.... Now I am finished
C

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: May 23, 2009, 09:27:52 AM »
You are not European nor black

Fixed.

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: May 23, 2009, 10:22:51 AM »
This is typical of Muslims. They are incapable of staging a peaceful protest because the Koran doesn't allow for it. Their instincts are for them to pillage, rape and murder. Their devotion to their fairy tale book only reaffirms this as it's plagued with verse after verse calling for these actions.

The good thing is that it seems Europe is starting to reach that point where they've had enough of the assault on their way of life by these immigrants.

Uneducated welfare leeches are always the first to turn to violence when they don't get their way. It's all they know.

In the end, they have no one to thank but themselves. As long as the moderate Muslims sit on the sidelines and twiddle their dicks while the terrorists run wild across the Middle East and Europe they'll continue to be lumped into a group with them. They say they're "fighting against extremism" and then a number of them turn out to be doing things like holding jihadist meetings in their mosque basements.  ::)

I can't find the image, but there are many polls out there that show growing anti-Muslim sentiment across almost all of Europe.

You're a sniveling shill of a gimmick. And a lame one at that. When you're not fabricating statistics or typing in all caps to emphasize your fallacious arguments, you're crying about the white man, jews and everyone who isn't a Muslim. Trash SamsonChavez123 gimmick.

Berzerk bringing it as usual.

And yes, the muslims = not helping themselves with this behavior, the anti-muslim hate (justified) = growing.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #55 on: May 23, 2009, 10:30:53 AM »

Berzerk bringing it as usual.

And yes, the muslims = not helping themselves with this behavior, the anti-muslim hate (justified) = growing.

It's not surprising. Their culture thinks blowing yourself up in a market full of a women and children in the name of "Allah" is the greatest thing one could accomplish with their life. 

Nice picture of Muslim children being indoctrinated with the Koran's bullshit. Gee golly, I hope I can get killed for "God" one day!!!!!!!  ::)

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #56 on: May 23, 2009, 10:34:58 AM »
All genetics.
I hate the State.

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: May 23, 2009, 10:37:40 AM »
It's not surprising. Their culture thinks blowing yourself up in a market full of a women and children in the name of "Allah" is the greatest thing one could accomplish with their life. 

Nice picture of Muslim children being indoctrinated with the Koran's bullshit. Gee golly, I hope I can get killed for "God" one day!!!!!!!  ::)

And the appologists thinks these people can be integrated safely into the native countries culture.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: May 23, 2009, 10:42:36 AM »

And the appologists thinks these people can be integrated safely into the native countries culture.

It's impossible. Take a look at these polling numbers. Notice how many Christians put their country first and then look at how ridiculously skewed it is for the Muslims. 3% and 7% of Muslims in Spain and Britain put their country first. 3% and 7%!!!!! That's ridiculous. As long as they place their religion ahead of their country they will never integrate into European society.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #59 on: May 23, 2009, 10:46:03 AM »
It's impossible. Take a look at these polling numbers. Notice how many Christians put their country first and then look at how ridiculously skewed it is for the Muslims. 3% and 7% of Muslims in Spain and Britain put their country first. 3% and 7%!!!!! That's ridiculous. As long as they place their religion ahead of their country they will never integrate into European society.

Interesting split there with France.
I hate the State.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: May 23, 2009, 10:49:31 AM »
Interesting split there with France.

I found that interesting as well. Would like to know why it's skewed like that when the rest of Europe is in the single digits or low teens.

The ChemistV2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #61 on: May 23, 2009, 10:59:23 AM »
This is typical of Muslims. They are incapable of staging a peaceful protest because the Koran doesn't allow for it. Their instincts are for them to pillage, rape and murder.

Finally I understand why so many blacks convert to Islam while in prison. They have such common ground.

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: May 23, 2009, 11:03:27 AM »
Finally I understand why so many blacks convert to Islam while in prison. They have such common ground.

Haha. Even though your statement would seem completely absurd to the "man in the street", it does imply something of substance.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #63 on: May 23, 2009, 11:21:31 AM »
http://imittsverige.blogspot.com/2009/05/muslims-riot-in-greece.html

The religion of peace ::)

Muslims lowIQ morons have no right to be in Europe. Fucking inferior vermin.

one day..or another..they gonna find ya..they gonna getcha getcha getcha..aww one way orrr another they gonna find ya..they gonna findcha findcha findcha
fee fai fooo fum...the muslims r a comin  :-\
carpe` vaginum!

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: May 23, 2009, 11:23:15 AM »
one day..or another..they gonna find ya..they gonna getcha getcha getcha..aww one way orrr another they gonna find ya..they gonna findcha findcha findcha
fee fai fooo fum...the muslims r a comin  :-\

Junaid bringing teh funny ;D

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #65 on: May 23, 2009, 11:42:36 AM »

Junaid bringing teh funny ;D

i friggin pwn teh funny!  >:(
carpe` vaginum!

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: May 23, 2009, 11:44:24 AM »

i friggin pwn teh funny!  >:(

How = your whore sister doing? :D

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #67 on: May 23, 2009, 11:46:04 AM »
I found that interesting as well. Would like to know why it's skewed like that when the rest of Europe is in the single digits or low teens.

Most logical reason is that France has had Muslims in it much longer than other countries, mostly North Africans, more time to intergrate.
I hate the State.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #68 on: May 23, 2009, 01:25:45 PM »

How = your whore sister doing? :D

she's getting her master in somethin...so i hardly ever see her..people seem to think since my brother, sis and i live with parents that we see eachother all the time..

truth is..i see my parents in passing once every 2 weeks..and brother n sis once every 3...we say "hi" in passing and thats it...

my house is where everyone goes to crash when we aren't elsewhere  :-\  kinda sad
carpe` vaginum!

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #69 on: May 24, 2009, 09:09:20 AM »

First of all, I am not black or Muslim, but a logical person. The following was done by Caucasian males:

I don't know... something tells me whites are more likely to murder other human beings. That something is called history.

American Indians? Massacred.

African Americans? Enslaved.

Australian Aboriginees? Massacred.

Indians? Massacred and enslaved.

In fact, the world is a pretty peaceful place WITHOUT whites in it. I mean there is no tension between asiatic and african peoples. Or between South Americans and Indians. Et cetera.

It is the presence of the white male that is the distosion in this perfect circle of life (without whites of course).

Just guess what nature's got in store for us.

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #70 on: May 24, 2009, 09:14:19 AM »
Or this:

You WILL NOT find such level of unabated savagery in any other race.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #71 on: May 24, 2009, 11:38:43 AM »
Or this:

You WILL NOT find such level of unabated savagery in any other race.

you have now been deemed a terrorist sympathizer by bitchfury!  :-\
carpe` vaginum!

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #72 on: May 24, 2009, 11:51:50 AM »
Yep....douchebag moral equivalency from the left as usual.
L

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: May 24, 2009, 12:12:34 PM »
Yep....douchebag moral equivalency from the left as usual.

It's funny when they think they're "owning" someone by digging up pictures from 60+ years ago (when not one of us on here was alive) and then posting them. Never mind all the atrocities that were being carried out by the Ottoman Empire and Muslims all over the world at the time.

The apologists think that islamic brutality just appeared out of thin air within the last 15 years. Funny stuff.

Silly Muslims and their 85 IQs. Got to walk them through their own attempt at a rebuttal.  :-\

Slapper has already done a great job proving he's a complete retard and has had almost every argument of his systematically dismantled by Nordic_Superman or someone else so there is really no point in bothering.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #74 on: May 24, 2009, 12:25:54 PM »
What kind of arguement is..."well that guy over there did it, so its ok if I do it".....Hey slapper we know all about the NAZI's...we crushed them too. Nobody is defending them....but u leftists try and make whites, the West or America the bad guy...
L