Author Topic: lets be honest the y sucks these days  (Read 15998 times)

Big Mark C

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Re: lets be honest the y sucks these days
« Reply #75 on: June 11, 2009, 09:18:47 AM »
STFU horsetooth jackass. You are jealous of NZMM. He pulls more pussy than you ever would. You sit in your dorm room staring at the mirror wondering why you cant get laid Mr.Ed. hahahahaha ;D   Aint shit u gonna do about it.  ;)  Is this year number 6 in college?

nick hersh  is truly the 22 year old virgin    he is paranoid  obsessive  and spends his entire life on here     poor kid

Big Mark C

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #76 on: June 11, 2009, 03:14:40 PM »
hersh at it again

Do I need to make up a list of just a fraction of the confirmed NZPedoMonster gimmicks? I know of at least 5-6 right off the top of my head.  ;)

Worked up is you logging 1500+ posts about me and Chaos in the span of 5 months, Mr. unemployed, balding, registered sex offender.  :D

h...e....r....s....h.... .  HERSH 8)

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #77 on: June 11, 2009, 03:17:18 PM »
Oh gee, Jamie disappears for most of the day and within 15 minutes of him posting, BigMarkC is back. You're far too intellectually challenged to run a gimmick correctly. I feel sorry for you. It must suck to go through life dumb as a rock.  :-\

1500+ posts in 5 months about two people. You're pretty obsessed. Try stepping outside. Maybe get a job.

Big Mark C

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #78 on: June 11, 2009, 03:18:25 PM »
Oh gee, Jamie disappears for most of the day and within 15 minutes of him posting, BigMarkC is back. Dude, you're far too intellectually challenged to run a gimmick correctly. Give it up.

1500+ posts in 5 months about two people. You're pretty obsessed. Try stepping outside. Maybe get a job.

hersh  for every one word i write    you write 20     i own your mind mr 22 year old virgin :-*

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: June 11, 2009, 03:19:39 PM »
Jesus fuck, another 15 second reply. Stop f5'ing this board, pedo. It's embarrassing. You look like you're gearing up for another 60 post day.  :-\

Big Mark C

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #80 on: June 11, 2009, 03:21:11 PM »
Jesus fuck, another 15 second reply. Stop f5'ing this board, pedo. It's embarrassing. You look like you're gearing up for another 60 post day.  :-\

why did you reply to my post in under a minute?    are you hitting the refresh button non stop ??? :-\

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: June 11, 2009, 03:24:21 PM »
I notice you're going into my profile again and replying to every post I've made today. It's sad that this is how you spend your time on a Friday.

Oh wait, it's not. There isn't much for a semi-retarded, balding, unemployed, convicted pedophile to do.  ;D

Big Mark C

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #82 on: June 11, 2009, 03:25:53 PM »
I notice you're going into my profile again and replying to every post I've made today. It's sad that this is how you spend your time on a Friday.

Oh wait, it's not. There isn't much for a semi-retarded, balding, unemployed, convicted pedophile to do.  ;D

this coming from the guy who asked ron to take 3000 posts off his post count because people were making fun of you for posting 50 times a day every day ;) ;) :-*

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: June 11, 2009, 03:27:51 PM »
Yawn. A pedophile lying again? Shocker!

All I have to do is paste the following comment that YOU made, where you announced your pedophilia to the world, and you throw a hissy fit and spend 10+ hours talking about me. Every. Time. I. Post. It.

I love to fuck really skinny bitches.... It makes me think im fucking a pre-teen girl.
I love to fuck really skinny bitches.... It makes me think im fucking a pre-teen girl.

Big Mark C

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #84 on: June 11, 2009, 03:30:46 PM »
Yawn. A pedophile lying again? Shocker!

All I have to do is paste the following comment that YOU made, where you announced your pedophilia to the world, and you throw a hissy fit and spend 10+ hours talking about me. Every. Time. I. Post. It.

you had ron delete your posts so you would look like less of a loser for spending your life on here    selfowned NICHOLAS HERSH :-*

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: June 11, 2009, 03:34:36 PM »
Sup Pedophile. Do you think you posting my real name is bothering me? You rotate through the same insults. They don't bother me as much as me calling a pedophile bothers you.

Feel free to deny it, but looking at the 500 posts you've logged in the last three weeks (and the 1600 since December) about two people proves that I'm right.

Big Mark C

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #86 on: June 11, 2009, 03:41:16 PM »
Do you think you posting my real name is bothering me?

NICHOLAS HERSH :-*

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: June 11, 2009, 03:42:23 PM »
Bonjour, tu es un grand pedophile.

Jamie est tres bete. Hahaha, trisomy 21!

Big Mark C

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #88 on: June 11, 2009, 03:47:37 PM »
hey hersh  when are you planning on losing your virginity?    dont you think youve waited long enough nick?

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: June 11, 2009, 03:57:23 PM »

8)

Big Mark C

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #90 on: June 11, 2009, 05:43:26 PM »

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: June 11, 2009, 05:45:14 PM »
Hahaha, did you just spend the last 1.5 hours hiding offline while searching through posts made years ago for that pic? Oh man. Am I farther in your head than I thought?  :'(

And you ran to the G&O board. Shocking. Your so desperate to own me that you have to flock to the G&O about it.  ::)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #92 on: June 11, 2009, 06:09:56 PM »
I see this place has been flooded with gimmicks in some kind of lame attempt to bring posts to the board.

The Y board doesn't suck, I'd rather see no posts for days, than let gimmicks post here.

Why can't nzpedomonster just post under one account? WTF ::)

Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: June 11, 2009, 06:11:21 PM »
I see this place has been flooded with gimmicks in some kind of lame attempt to bring posts to the board.

The Y board doesn't suck, I'd rather see no posts for days, than let gimmicks post here.

Why can't nzpedomonster just post under one account? WTF ::)

I'd rather he just be banned again. The board was A LOT better the eight months he wasn't here.

Mr. Magoo

• Getbig V
  • THE most mistaken identity on getbig
« Reply #94 on: June 12, 2009, 06:31:14 PM »
great thread here

(i'm just wondering if my post will stay this time)

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: June 12, 2009, 09:56:34 PM »
great thread here

(i'm just wondering if my post will stay this time)
How many times do you have to be told, you have to post a pic for your posts to stay.

Apparently it's completely random, but when it's enforced it's a great rule!
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Big Mark C

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #96 on: June 12, 2009, 11:18:44 PM »
How many times do you have to be told, you have to post a pic for your posts to stay.

Apparently it's completely random, but when it's enforced it's a great rule!

dont listen to him magoo    cankles lost all credability when alex23 threw him under the bus and posted his 'sweatpants' pics ;D

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: June 13, 2009, 10:39:48 AM »
dont listen to him magoo    cankles lost all credability when alex23 threw him under the bus and posted his 'sweatpants' pics ;D
:-\
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #98 on: June 13, 2009, 01:34:08 PM »

I'd rather see no posts for days,

This isn't the positive board!

chaos

• Getbig V