Author Topic: Obama invokes Jesus Christ more than Bush Did  (Read 4041 times)

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
Re: Obama invokes Jesus Christ more than Bush Did
« Reply #75 on: September 29, 2010, 08:48:35 PM »
Yes and that is a sad thing when religion qualifies you more than your policies.

What I don't understand is why so many people can't understand or accept this one simple fact...yes, that's right, FACT. A governing persons policies will always reflect their religious beliefs...once again, it is impossible to separate the two, it is not humanly possible. Faith or lack of faith, either or, shape how we view the world and guide our decisions.

Take Obama, here is a man who's faith guides him on the principles of collective salvation, now, look at his policies, what do they reflect? Collective salvation. For Obama, everything is about the collective, the individual is meaningless, for Obama, without success for the collective, there is no success.

Truth be told, this argument of separating religious views from policies is not only annoying but it's downright retarded and the argument over it on this board, especially by some who most of the time I see as having a decent grasp on reality is even beyond retarded...I don't know if there's a word for it, right now I can't think of one. Every time I see this argument being made I think I'm living in the movie "Idiocracy"......."Welcome to Costco, I love you."

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
Re: Obama invokes Jesus Christ more than Bush Did
« Reply #76 on: September 30, 2010, 05:30:09 AM »
What I don't understand is why so many people can't understand or accept this one simple fact...yes, that's right, FACT. A governing persons policies will always reflect their religious beliefs...once again, it is impossible to separate the two, it is not humanly possible. Faith or lack of faith, either or, shape how we view the world and guide our decisions.

Take Obama, here is a man who's faith guides him on the principles of collective salvation, now, look at his policies, what do they reflect? Collective salvation. For Obama, everything is about the collective, the individual is meaningless, for Obama, without success for the collective, there is no success.

Truth be told, this argument of separating religious views from policies is not only annoying but it's downright retarded and the argument over it on this board, especially by some who most of the time I see as having a decent grasp on reality is even beyond retarded...I don't know if there's a word for it, right now I can't think of one. Every time I see this argument being made I think I'm living in the movie "Idiocracy"......."Welcome to Costco, I love you."

Good post!