Author Topic: Iran arrests British embassy staff over riots  (Read 1726 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Iran arrests British embassy staff over riots
« on: June 28, 2009, 04:38:25 AM »
 :-X

TEHRAN (AFP) – Iran has arrested eight local British embassy staff, media reports said on Sunday, a move that will further exacerbate strained ties with the West over the post-election turmoil in the Islamic republic.

It is the latest retaliatory action against Britain, which Iran has accused of stoking the unrest that swept the country after the disputed election that returned hardliner Mahmoud Ahmadinejad to power.

“Eight members of the local staff at the British embassy who had a considerable role in the recent riots have been arrested,” the Fars news agency said without quoting a source.

Last week, Foreign Minister Manouchehr Mottaki warned that Iran may downgrade ties with Britain, after the two governments expelled diplomats in a tit-for-tat move.

Iran has also expelled the BBC correspondent in Tehran and arrested a British-Greek journalist, as well as a number of other British passport-holders it says were involved in rioting.

The latest backlash against the West came as opposition leaders in Iran kept up their defiance of the regime, rejecting a panel set up to hold a partial recount of ballots cast in the June 12 vote.

Mir Hossein Mousavi, Ahmadinejad’s strongest rival, is still insisting on a new vote while another defeated candidate, Mehdi Karroubi, has demanded an independent panel to probe irregularities.

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
Re: Iran arrests British embassy staff over riots
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2009, 05:25:32 AM »
GOOD...now send them to the Iranian version of Guantanamo Bay
C

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2009, 06:27:54 AM »

TEHRAN (AFP) – Iran has arrested eight local British embassy staff, media reports said on Sunday, a move that will further exacerbate strained ties with the West over the post-election turmoil in the Islamic

I've wondered..all these riots in Iran...how much is it our doing? I mean wouldn't take much now would it?
Its already volatile and it'd take just a small spark....
carpe` vaginum!

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2009, 05:42:27 PM »
Toxic I have only paid scant attention to your postings within the last week or two. I have come to a conclusion that I feel compelled to share with the rest of the getbig community- You are a mentally challenged fuckwad with the same cranial capacity as that cow in your avatar.  :-X

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2009, 05:55:27 PM »
Toxic I have only paid scant attention to your postings within the last week or two. I have come to a conclusion that I feel compelled to share with the rest of the getbig community- You are a mentally challenged fuckwad with the same cranial capacity as that cow in your avatar.  :-X

No one has to pay any attention to any of your posts and they soon realize just how big of turd you are.  Practically one of the most uninformed, backwards thinking, blockhead retards on the board.  Right up there with HH6 when it comes to debating anything halfway political or intelligent.

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2009, 05:58:12 PM »

By the way are you the same pathetic asshole loser that posts over at Bolex with the same avatar?  If so that explains everything. 

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #6 on: June 28, 2009, 06:01:05 PM »
GOOD...now send them to the Iranian version of Guantanamo Bay

You're a fool
S

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #7 on: June 28, 2009, 06:02:50 PM »
No one has to pay any attention to any of your posts and they soon realize just how big of turd you are.  Practically one of the most uninformed, backwards thinking, blockhead retards on the board.  Right up there with HH6 when it comes to debating anything halfway political or intelligent.

Oh we really take u seriously muscles..ur uncanny insight into all things political is so on the spot, we all gush just knowing ur logged here to share ur vast knowledge.
L

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #8 on: June 28, 2009, 06:07:59 PM »
1. Who are you and why are you quoting posts directed at other members?

2. I selected this avatar from the 10 or 15 that get big provides to everyone- Is Bolex some sort of homosexual lingo that is widely known in the male rape victim community?

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: June 28, 2009, 06:11:52 PM »
He used to post here alot then got frog stomped and quit. Now he does drive buy bullshit posts.
L

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: June 28, 2009, 06:14:08 PM »
1. Who are you and why are you quoting posts directed at other members?

2. I selected this avatar from the 10 or 15 that get big provides to everyone- Is Bolex some sort of homosexual lingo that is widely known in the male rape victim community?

Because you're a dickhead and I don't like you.  Fair enough?  LOL.  Anabolex is another bodybuilding forum.  There is a girl like you on there that posts with the same attitude. 

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #11 on: June 28, 2009, 06:15:50 PM »

TEHRAN (AFP) – Iran has arrested eight local British embassy staff, media reports said on Sunday, a move that will further exacerbate strained ties with the West over the post-election turmoil in the Islamic republic.

It is the latest retaliatory action against Britain, which Iran has accused of stoking the unrest that swept the country after the disputed election that returned hardliner Mahmoud Ahmadinejad to power.

“Eight members of the local staff at the British embassy who had a considerable role in the recent riots have been arrested,” the Fars news agency said without quoting a source.

Last week, Foreign Minister Manouchehr Mottaki warned that Iran may downgrade ties with Britain, after the two governments expelled diplomats in a tit-for-tat move.

Iran has also expelled the BBC correspondent in Tehran and arrested a British-Greek journalist, as well as a number of other British passport-holders it says were involved in rioting.

The latest backlash against the West came as opposition leaders in Iran kept up their defiance of the regime, rejecting a panel set up to hold a partial recount of ballots cast in the June 12 vote.

Mir Hossein Mousavi, Ahmadinejad’s strongest rival, is still insisting on a new vote while another defeated candidate, Mehdi Karroubi, has demanded an independent panel to probe irregularities.

Sic transit gloria mundi... :-\
I hate the State.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #12 on: June 28, 2009, 06:16:01 PM »
Because you're a dickhead and I don't like you.  Fair enough?  LOL.  Anabolex is another bodybuilding forum.  There is a #### like you on there that posts with the same attitude. 

Pipe down, Focker. Don't you have bed pans to clean, Pele?  ::)

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: June 28, 2009, 06:18:48 PM »

And you do what for a living loser? 

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: June 28, 2009, 06:19:23 PM »

I love me some BZ.

Oh yeah the male nurse who's 250 ripped wants to put u down....
L

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: June 28, 2009, 06:20:19 PM »
Hey, you made a post that wasn't a cluster-fuck of a keyboarding smashing meltdown. Good job!

We all stand in awe of a 260 pound natural nurse!

I love me some BZ.

Oh yeah the male nurse who's 250 ripped wants to put u down....

He's been melting all over Getbig today. Sevastase had him reeling.

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: June 28, 2009, 06:25:02 PM »
Hey, you made a post that wasn't a cluster-fuck of a keyboarding smashing meltdown. Good job!

And what do you do for a living?

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #17 on: June 28, 2009, 06:27:12 PM »
And what do you do for a living?

He is an early 20 something undergraduate university student.
I hate the State.

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: June 28, 2009, 06:30:02 PM »
He is an early 20 something undergraduate university student.

LMAO!  Haha I knew it.  Pathetic!  Wait wait..........he's probably a "communications" or "psychology" major.  LMAO! 

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: June 28, 2009, 06:30:59 PM »

I stand corrected ...260...congrats on the weight gain.

Oh let me guess Muscles...u skipped College because ur so brillant.
L

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: June 28, 2009, 06:37:16 PM »
I stand corrected ...260...congrats on the weight gain.

Oh let me guess Muscles...u skipped College because ur so brillant.

NOPE.  I'm an RN dumbass.  It takes a college degree.  Anywhere from 2-6 years depending on what path you choose. 

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: June 28, 2009, 06:38:55 PM »
NOPE.  I'm an RN dumbass.  It takes a college degree.  Anywhere from 2-6 years depending on what path you choose. 

How many years does it take to specialize in bed pan cleaning?

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: June 28, 2009, 06:43:29 PM »
How many years does it take to specialize in bed pan cleaning?

So answer the question kid....what are you majoring in? 

LIke I said in my PM to you of which you are too big of a pussy to answer.............nursi ng is very broad.  How do you know I'm not a nurse practitioner or a nurse anesthetist?  You think all nurses do is clean up after people? 

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: June 28, 2009, 06:46:08 PM »
My college roomate was a nurse so I've been generally reluctant to make fun of ur profession, but with ur hate for the military  and other comments...i figure ur the guy they call to wash other guys.
L

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: June 28, 2009, 06:49:41 PM »
My college roomate was a nurse so I've been generally reluctant to make fun of ur profession, but with ur hate for the military  and other comments...i figure ur the guy they call to wash other guys.

I don't hate the military.  I've said that before.  I hate people in the military that have your imperialistic globalist mindset.  There's a big difference.  And what was your major college bud?