Author Topic: Iran arrests British embassy staff over riots  (Read 1724 times)

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
Re: Iran arrests British embassy staff over riots
« Reply #25 on: June 28, 2009, 06:51:13 PM »
I was an English and History major.....i knew I was going to be an Officer. So what....My mindset is one of realism.
L

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: June 28, 2009, 06:57:00 PM »
I was an English and History major.....i knew I was going to be an Officer. So what....My mindset is one of realism.

So what's your take on the Federal Reserve?  So how did Rockefeller make his fortune? 

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #27 on: June 28, 2009, 06:58:45 PM »
Here we go with the conspiracy theory shit.  ::)

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: June 28, 2009, 07:00:24 PM »
Whats ur take on laser physics and how do feel about Nonlinear optics ?

::)
L

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: June 28, 2009, 07:01:44 PM »
The topic is Iran, I'm not sure how we got on this.
L

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: June 28, 2009, 07:04:06 PM »
Here we go with the conspiracy theory shit.  ::)

It's not conspiracy theory dumbass.  These are two very important questions.  The Federal Reserve is the single most important factor in the future of our country.  If it's not changed it will be the downfall of all of us.  The second question ties into the powerful banking families that control the Federal Reserve and wield enormous amount of power over our country.  Almost to the point that Presidents and politicians are bought and sold, a far cry from the democratic process you think is the foundation of the USA.  

How Rockefeller made his money has fuck all to do with CS.  Being in the military I thought HH6 would know.  He bought junk rifles from a military warehouse for $20 a pop and turn around and sold them to the US Army for ten times as much making his first half a million dollars.  It was Rockfeller the same man who created the USO.  Do you know what the USO is dipshit?  HH6 should know this stuff if he's a "history" major AND in the military.  

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: June 28, 2009, 07:08:22 PM »
Muscles....why would I care. I could ask u to diagram the fortifications at Rourkes Drift...or who commanded there. I could ask u about ask u any number of obscure history questions, especially those that I concentrated on. Mine was Colonial warfare. I took all the base line history classes my freshman year. I'm sure we covered Rockefeller, but I just don't care. And the USO does great work.
L

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: June 28, 2009, 07:28:18 PM »
Muscles....why would I care. I could ask u to diagram the fortifications at Rourkes Drift...or who commanded there. I could ask u about ask u any number of obscure history questions, especially those that I concentrated on. Mine was Colonial warfare. I took all the base line history classes my freshman year. I'm sure we covered Rockefeller, but I just don't care. And the USO does great work.

Because it's THE BIG PICTURE!!!!!!!!!!!  Bush was a globalist no matter what you or I think of him.  Obama is a globalist.  Clinton was a globalist.  Do you understand the globalist objective?  It is about destroying the American middle class and American sovereignty, destroying the dollar and instilling a one world government and one world economy.  It's not conspiracy it's FACT.  That's why you should care.  The military is being used to usher in this one world government and most are either too uninformed, or just don't care to see it.  Bush's dad used to head the CIA.  That family is as corrupt as they come   

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: June 28, 2009, 07:31:43 PM »
This is were the CT rant comes in....enough. I have PT in the morning.
L