Author Topic: Being threatened by getbiggers: should I be scared???  (Read 32248 times)

The Master

• Getbig V
Re: Being threatened by getbiggers: should I be scared???
« Reply #75 on: July 12, 2009, 06:05:12 AM »
yes

fucking group hug everyone!  :D

Due to your sociopathic tendencies, it would not be surprising if you take things said on here "a bit" more serious than you give the impression of :D

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #76 on: July 12, 2009, 06:06:35 AM »
I try to keep a respectable level of propriety and decorum even when I truly want to torture and murder someone. Just as he fantasizes about performing grotesque sex acts on me, I, in contrast, fantasize about different ways of ridding the earth of this vile creature whose soul is blacken beyond redemption. Today was a simple scenario. Just beat him with a bat until he is this pool of bloody goo and let the wild boars in the Koolau mountains feed on what's left of his tainted carcass. I'll sit there all night so that I could watch the feast. What satisfaction, a sense of justice served, and inner peace I would feel watching pigs eating a pig.

how old are you twelve

murder and torture  ???

get some perspective
T

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #77 on: July 12, 2009, 06:06:45 AM »
me and will came close to e-murder each other

thank god that beef was settled and no e-blod was shed

This one I pray ends in blood. Either his or mine. This is truly a despicable, cowardly piece of human excrement. What kind of person talks like he does?

You can say the same about me -- and I'll answer you. Someone who has been insulted beyond repair and gratuitously provoked. I hate cowards and I hate perverted cowards even more.

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: July 12, 2009, 06:07:23 AM »
This one I pray ends in blood. Either his or mine. This is truly a despicable, cowardly piece of human excrement. What kind of person talks like he does?

You can say the same about me -- and I'll answer you. Someone who has been insulted beyond repair and gratuitously provoked. I hate cowards and I hate perverted cowards even more.

;D

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: July 12, 2009, 06:11:21 AM »
how old are you twelve

murder and torture  ???

get some perspective

You must have ESP, genius. Keep up the good work. You're closing in on 3000 posts.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: July 12, 2009, 06:13:15 AM »
You must have ESP, genius. Keep up the good work. You're closing in on 3000 posts.

calm down princess

keep living the tough man on the internet dream  :-*
T

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: July 12, 2009, 06:15:32 AM »
calm down princess

keep living the tough man on the internet dream  :-*

Whatever you say, "big"mc.

Total Domination. Yeah, I get it. Keep internet dreaming.

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #82 on: July 12, 2009, 06:18:19 AM »
PANDAE would knock the artificial testosterone right out of you.
Yup of course he would,im a wimp sure  ::)

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #83 on: July 12, 2009, 07:11:19 AM »
I try to keep a respectable level of propriety and decorum even when I truly want to torture and murder someone. Just as he fantasizes about performing grotesque sex acts on me, I, in contrast, fantasize about different ways of ridding the earth of this vile creature whose soul is blacken beyond redemption. Today was a simple scenario. Just beat him with a bat until he is this pool of bloody goo and let the wild boars in the Koolau mountains feed on what's left of his tainted carcass. I'll sit there all night so that I could watch the feast. What satisfaction, a sense of justice served, and inner peace I would feel watching pigs eating a pig.

I appreciate your thoughtfulness but.... it's the internet, pel. It almost reads as if you're harboring some sexual fetish about beating off up Panda.

Very few of our ramblings merit this level of thought or anger. :)

To quote SS: Are there things?

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #84 on: July 12, 2009, 07:13:15 AM »
I appreciate your thoughtfulness but.... it's the internet, pel. It almost reads as if you're harboring some sexual fetish about beating off up Panda.

Very few of our ramblings merit this level of thought or anger. :)

To quote SS: Are there things?
It was Mars who said are there things wasnt it?

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: July 12, 2009, 07:16:37 AM »

I think it was originally SS but could have been MOS or Mars. Definitely is from one of the Y legends.

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #86 on: July 12, 2009, 07:17:32 AM »
I think it was originally SS but could have been MOS or Mars. Definitely is from one of the Y legends.
Yes it was originally said before my time here so im not sure man

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: July 12, 2009, 07:22:00 AM »
Yes it was originally said before my time here so im not sure man

You should have seen the Y's brutality pre-gimmickry gayness and us all basically getting along. It was a fucking blast!!!

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #88 on: July 12, 2009, 07:31:58 AM »
You should have seen the Y's brutality pre-gimmickry gayness and us all basically getting along. It was a fucking blast!!!
::)

no life ? lol

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: July 12, 2009, 07:37:42 AM »
T

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #90 on: July 12, 2009, 07:39:45 AM »
you jealous gypo  :)
big"birthhips"mc

lol

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #91 on: July 12, 2009, 07:46:13 AM »
I mis-read the title of this thread and thought it said "Being threatened by big n-ggers: should I be scared???

I was gonna reply "fuck yeah you should be scared?

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: July 12, 2009, 07:49:58 AM »
big"birthhips"mc

lol

3rd world gypo roid head lol  :-*
T

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #93 on: July 12, 2009, 07:52:02 AM »
I mis-read the title of this thread and thought it said "Being threatened by big n-ggers: should I be scared???

Haha Tyrone and his pals are scarier than the devils cock indeed

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #94 on: July 12, 2009, 07:56:13 AM »
Haha Tyrone and his pals are scarier than the devils cock indeed

yes

note to self- use the term "Devil's cock" sometime during the day

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: July 12, 2009, 08:18:18 AM »

LOL!!!

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #96 on: July 12, 2009, 08:19:36 AM »
absolutely

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #97 on: July 12, 2009, 09:04:00 AM »
Well, well, the cowardly fag shows his depraved, perverse handle and tries to drum up support from fellow getbiggers asking should he be scared. I'll help you out here bitch boy, no you shouldn't. That's why you can sit on your fat ass and ridicule people always with the most vile gay imagery that is always foremost on your mind. When Mike Matarrazo claims to eat five pounds of meat a day the first thing on your mind is how that's a lot of cocks to swallow in one day. I didn't know who the fvck you were until out of the blue you started to include me in your sick gay fantasies. Others may think it's funny and think it's silly to get mad but see when it happens to you. Just like the bully in high school everybody wants to be his friend even though they don't like him just so that they don't become a target.

Pande is a gay obsessed coward. Read some of his posts and ask yourself what kind of mind conjures up such obscene and truly vile gay imagery. Yeah, I have to sit here and fume because there's not much I can do other than express my anger and disgust but I swear to god, I swear to f-ing god, if we should ever meet. Sure you think it lame to threaten someone over the net (ask Division what he thinks about that. Or even Will Grant), I don't have gh15's power, connections or reach but you never know how the winds of fate will blow. I just want him to know that there is someone out there that truly hold him in utter contempt so that maybe one day, in my dream of dreams, I can see the expression on his face when I say to him in person, "Hi Pande, I'm Pellius."

Wait until it happens to you getbiggers. When some cowardly tool in a completely unprovoked manner starts to insults you in the most perverse and sickening way. Yeah, maybe you'll just take it like a pussy. Not me.

Pande, just by starting this thread you've answered you're own question, you despicable coward. I hope I reassured you that you are quite safe. Just let me know if you ever plan a vacation in Hawaii. I'd love to meet you.

Holy Geebus, that's quite the meltdown, boy!!! :o :o
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #98 on: July 12, 2009, 09:06:41 AM »
"Mars" is the correct answer, someone get this juice monkey another shot in his ass for guessing correctly!!! :D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #99 on: July 12, 2009, 09:35:04 AM »
Well, well, the cowardly fag shows his depraved, perverse handle and tries to drum up support from fellow getbiggers asking should he be scared. I'll help you out here bitch boy, no you shouldn't. That's why you can sit on your fat ass and ridicule people always with the most vile gay imagery that is always foremost on your mind. When Mike Matarrazo claims to eat five pounds of meat a day the first thing on your mind is how that's a lot of cocks to swallow in one day. I didn't know who the fvck you were until out of the blue you started to include me in your sick gay fantasies. Others may think it's funny and think it's silly to get mad but see when it happens to you. Just like the bully in high school everybody wants to be his friend even though they don't like him just so that they don't become a target.

Pande is a gay obsessed coward. Read some of his posts and ask yourself what kind of mind conjures up such obscene and truly vile gay imagery. Yeah, I have to sit here and fume because there's not much I can do other than express my anger and disgust but I swear to god, I swear to f-ing god, if we should ever meet. Sure you think it lame to threaten someone over the net (ask Division what he thinks about that. Or even Will Grant), I don't have gh15's power, connections or reach but you never know how the winds of fate will blow. I just want him to know that there is someone out there that truly hold him in utter contempt so that maybe one day, in my dream of dreams, I can see the expression on his face when I say to him in person, "Hi Pande, I'm Pellius."

Wait until it happens to you getbiggers. When some cowardly tool in a completely unprovoked manner starts to insults you in the most perverse and sickening way. Yeah, maybe you'll just take it like a pussy. Not me.

Pande, just by starting this thread you've answered you're own question, you despicable coward. I hope I reassured you that you are quite safe. Just let me know if you ever plan a vacation in Hawaii. I'd love to meet you.

You're obviously a very very lonely person.  It's clear from your posts why you've never gone anywhere in life.