Author Topic: Alright so fuck...  (Read 3654 times)

Alex23

Re: Alright so fuck...
« Reply #25 on: July 16, 2009, 03:30:29 PM »
yeah me to - my girl has the rags - and she's not in the mood for a blowjob - but there is always redtube :D

Fuckoff shitstain, real men with thick caucks and pussy a phone call away are talking.

spinnis

« Reply #26 on: July 16, 2009, 03:31:39 PM »
yeah me to - my girl has the rags - and she's not in the mood for a blowjob - but there is always redtube :D

8) 8)

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: July 16, 2009, 03:31:54 PM »
Fuckoff shitstain, real men with thick caucks and pussy a phone call away are talking.

still french? I'm sure those dudes you service on a daily basis just looove you accent when you try to talk to them with their
dick in your mouth :D :D hahhaha

Alex23

« Reply #28 on: July 16, 2009, 03:34:20 PM »
still french? I'm sure those dudes you service on a daily basis just looove you accent when you try to talk to them with their
dick in your mouth :D :D hahhaha

FAILED and insults on a muscleboard.

Post your pic dipshit.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: July 16, 2009, 03:36:13 PM »
FAILED and insults on a muscleboard.

Post your pic dipshit.

:D

No pic of my dick needed Ale"xxx" you see enough of them on a daily basis - I heard you like a bid of dickcheese on your bread as well - must be great being you - well at least all taht dicksucking bought you a hummer hahaha

Alex23

« Reply #30 on: July 16, 2009, 03:37:24 PM »
:D
No pic of my dick needed Ale"xxx" you see enough of them on a daily basis - I heard you like a bid of dickcheese on your bread as well - must be great being you - well at least all taht dicksucking bought you a hummer hahaha

Even worse than the previous post, not reading this shit.. all I see is "dick needs" and "xxx"... fuck you're gay and uneducated...

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: July 16, 2009, 03:39:13 PM »

+

+

=

you :D

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: July 16, 2009, 03:40:10 PM »
Even worse than the previous post, not reading this shit.. all I see is "dick needs" and "xxx"... fuck you're gay and uneducated...

hahah fucking surrender monkey  :-* bye faggot

spinnis

« Reply #33 on: July 16, 2009, 03:46:00 PM »
why the fuck im i jsut getting higher and higer even thogh im not even smoking damnit[/img]

Alex23

« Reply #34 on: July 16, 2009, 03:50:19 PM »
hahah fucking surrender monkey  :-* bye faggot

Stalk = failed at insults. Nice try thought, you've put a lot of work into this. However, I'm as french as you're gay... Speaking it ≠ being that Nationality, get an education  :-*

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #35 on: July 16, 2009, 04:07:07 PM »
why the fuck im i jsut getting higher and higer even thogh im not even smoking damnit

The situation is fucking with your head.  Just relax and let it flow. 

The fact that you already cracked off 2 or 3 today means you'll be able to give it to her long and strong for quite a while before you pop again. 

Enjoy the ride tonite...deal with the soreness tomorrow.  ;D