Author Topic: Obama's Waterloo  (Read 3107 times)

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
Re: Obama's Waterloo
« Reply #25 on: July 23, 2009, 04:07:55 AM »
When he loses his failed health care bid, it will destroy his presidency

And, as well, the lib media will also suffer defeat, as their golden boy who can do no wrong, proves they were all wrong, too

no surprise 
LOL. C'mon MJ. This angry bigot persona is getting a little stale.  ;)

lax

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: July 23, 2009, 04:21:17 AM »
i see someone is regurgitating mark levin's talking points, and even the snarky little name.......

I am glad you listen too...and I will gladly credit him

BTW...it was Rush, not levin, fag

lax

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: July 23, 2009, 04:23:40 AM »
It is also that insurance outside of a group plan is hard if not impossible for some to get,...because of cost or a chronic condition.

funny
I have a policy that accpets everyone with prexistings...but leftist media will not mention this

lax

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: July 23, 2009, 04:25:22 AM »
one more thing...

American getbiggers are laughing at your outrage over your prices.   Private insurance here can easily cost $500 a month.  and some of those only pay 80% of the bill, even those that give you 'full coverage' have copayments of $100 a visit.  But full coverage is only when you visit one of their doctors.    If you don't have insurance, a trip to the ER can be $1000 to just walk in the door.   A friend tore a tendon in his elbow, outpatient surgery was $15000.

your friend should have been insured
like me
I pay a grand a month
gladly

lax

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: July 23, 2009, 04:27:42 AM »
There are a lot of countries that don't have anywhere near the wealth or  resources of the U.S yet provide health care tor their citizens
*see the Movie SICKO by Michael Moore*... Why shouldn't we have it here?
What's really disturbing is how many people are happy that this health care bill may not get passed. Better to see a President you don't like fail then have millions of people get good health care I guess. Many of the forclosures and financial strains on families are the result of incredibly expensive medical cost.
The me, me, me /"I don't give a shit about ANYONE ELSE" mentality we have as a society will be our undoing.  :-\

the health care problem is one constructed by others
it is not nearly as bad as it is said to be
This in US is finest health care in world
with MOTIVATED doctors
if you'd like
maybe we will payt them 50K a year across the board
and watch quality become like that of Namibia

lax

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: July 23, 2009, 04:29:19 AM »
LOL. C'mon MJ. This angry bigot persona is getting a little stale.  ;)

your interpretation of biogotry speaks volumes of how YOU think...since you always purvey yourself as some sort of quasi academic
I said naught of color
and I am not MJ

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #31 on: July 23, 2009, 05:12:20 AM »
your interpretation of biogotry speaks volumes of how YOU think...since you always purvey yourself as some sort of quasi academic
I said naught of color
and I am not MJ
good job stay in character mode :)

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #32 on: July 23, 2009, 05:22:10 AM »
I said naught of color
and I am not MJ
You sure you wanna graft 'big fat liar' to your angry bigot persona!?  :-\

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: July 23, 2009, 05:46:30 AM »
The real problem here in the US is how the health care industry GOUGES everyone they can no matter what, an individual, an insurance company even better cause they have deeper pockets.  Something has to be done, those fucks are WAY overpaid, its a huge fucking racket.  There needs to be some control of that and you can bet they will not do it themselves.  This is not like buying some optional product or service you don't really need it.

From what I can tell Obama is not just gonna give the health care away but form a group plan, similar to what people who are employed can get.  So they can get group type rates and make it much more affordable to everyone, especially the people down on their luck and like it or believe it or not there are many good, hard working people who cant get work right now.  Not everybody has to participate

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #34 on: July 23, 2009, 05:55:17 AM »
if signed it doesnt go into effect until 4 years from then.  you people worry too much   

lax

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: July 23, 2009, 05:56:31 AM »
You sure you wanna graft 'big fat liar' to your angry bigot persona!?  :-\

keep avoiding the topic
altho you don't live in US
and are used to 70% taxes to pay for everything you get 'FREE'
time to stage your own Tea Party

lax

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: July 23, 2009, 05:59:41 AM »
The real problem here in the US is how the health care industry GOUGES everyone they can no matter what, an individual, an insurance company even better cause they have deeper pockets.  Something has to be done, those fucks are WAY overpaid, its a huge fucking racket.  There needs to be some control of that and you can bet they will not do it themselves.  This is not like buying some optional product or service you don't really need it.

I am usually in agreement with you. Not here. The VA pays a doctor $400.00 for hip replacement surgery. Less than a mechanic makes for fixing your engine.

The top ceo of a health insurance company (aetna) is worth ONE BILLION dollars. The insurance comapnies are nothing but cauldrens of fraudulence/b]

From what I can tell Obama is not just gonna give the health care away but form a group plan, similar to what people who are employed can get.  So they can get group type rates and make it much more affordable to everyone, especially the people down on their luck and like it or believe it or not there are many good, hard working people who cant get work right now.  Not everybody has to participate

None of that will happen. Health care is a political chip. No one here in US dies in the streets. Everyone has access NOW. That is truth

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #37 on: July 23, 2009, 06:47:39 AM »
keep avoiding the topic
altho you don't live in US
and are used to 70% taxes to pay for everything you get 'FREE'
time to stage your own Tea Party
Avoid what topic? Hatred of Blacks? Health Care implosion? Liberal Media? Your list is endless. Help me out, Moose.

lax

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: July 23, 2009, 07:14:54 AM »
Avoid what topic? Hatred of Blacks? Health Care implosion? Liberal Media? Your list is endless. Help me out, Moose.

well, you are the english snob, then

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #39 on: July 23, 2009, 07:18:24 AM »
well, you are the english snob, then
???

lax

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: July 23, 2009, 07:37:40 AM »

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #41 on: July 23, 2009, 07:41:17 AM »
your friend should have been insured
like me
I pay a grand a month
gladly

some people only earn $1000 a month, total.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #42 on: July 23, 2009, 07:41:33 AM »
look under your avatar, handsome
That's a play on a Debussey riff. I still have no idea where you're going. Has your thread/train of thought bogged down on the fields of Belgium?

lax

• Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: July 23, 2009, 07:45:40 AM »
That's a play on a Debussey riff. I still have no idea where you're going. Has your thread/train of thought bogged down on the fields of Belgium?

never been out of USA

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #44 on: July 23, 2009, 07:50:01 AM »
never been out of USA
That's ok. Neither had Bush Jr. before he took office. His subsequent travels didn't do much to widen his perspective(s).  ;D

lax

• Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: July 23, 2009, 08:08:25 AM »
That's ok. Neither had Bush Jr. before he took office. His subsequent travels didn't do much to widen his perspective(s).  ;D

I think the guy you should worry about now has an islamic middle name

or would you like to go on and Blame Henry the eighth for something?

Lord Humungous

• Getbig V
  • REVOLUTION CALLING!
« Reply #46 on: July 23, 2009, 08:32:30 AM »
8 years of that fuckin retard Bush and 4 of Obama, good Lord save the USA!!
X

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: July 23, 2009, 08:40:26 AM »
When he loses his failed health care bid, it will destroy his presidency

And, as well, the lib media will also suffer defeat, as their golden boy who can do no wrong, proves they were all wrong, too

no surprise 

THAT FUCKING PISSES ME OFF, LAX!

THESE PIECES OF SHIT ARE SUPPOSED TO BE WORKING ON FIXING HEALTHCARE BUT INSTEAD THEY PLAY THEIR COWARD POLITICAL BITCH GAMES

THEY WERE ELECTED TO DO A GODDAMN JOB

meltdown . . . and I don't even live in the US

MB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #48 on: July 23, 2009, 09:30:44 AM »
The healthcare industry needs to rid itself of insurance companies.  Why have an insurance company standing between you and your doctor taking a huge part of the money for themselves?  Healthcare, rather funded by the government, employer, or individual needs to start the clean-up by eliminating insurance.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #49 on: July 23, 2009, 09:42:46 AM »
all the medicines on the market cost pennies ot produce, yet alot of them cost thousands of dollars. i understand R&D is costly but come on...