Author Topic: Coulter: Cops aren't pulling over enough black people  (Read 9552 times)

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
Re: Coulter: Cops aren't pulling over enough black people
« Reply #75 on: August 03, 2009, 08:27:35 PM »
First of all, there is no audio on that tape. For all we know he could have been saying "chill the f out, I'm talking on the phone"

In any event, I'm not about to claim a good portion of incidents involving AA suspects ended badly because supposed suspects didn't do as they were taught. I'm more prone to believe alot of incidents end badly because police do not do as they have been taught.

The BART shooting is an excellent example. Please tell me where in the handbook does it say you pull out a gun and shoot the guy who is face down on the floor and handcuffed in the back?

Please tell me where in the police handbook, does it require police to taze a 16 year old boy with a broken back who has just fallen off a highway overpass 19 times for failing to obey the officers commands to stand up?

Please tell me where in the police handbook it states that a police officer should take the word of an unreliable snitch who he is threatening, then lie to a judge claiming to have made a drug buy at the residence, in order to get a no knock warrant, so he can burst into the home of an innocent 92 year old granny, and blow her brains out?

Where in the manual does it say a cop should beat a 60 year old man, who is not only in a wheelchair, but cuffed to the wheelchair, in a hospital?

Where does it say a cop should choke out a 14 year old kid who wasn't quick enough, ...or randomly beat a 49 year old man on a street corner, ...or rape a 14 year old runaway, or rape a woman in the police station. I don't need a police manual to know these things aren't in it.

You are either free citizens of a free republic with rights guaranteed under the constitution,
...or you are plebes offering obsequious deference to storm troopers in a fascist military police state. Which is it?

Unfortunately a world full off knuckleheads prevents people from living completely free.  Blame the citizens for police reaction, not the police.  If people didn't do dumb shit then police would not need to respond.

Jag, most people don't have the courage or the qualities needed to be a police officer.  There are bad apples like any other job but most people who REALLY want to be there are doing a good job.
Squishy face retard

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #76 on: August 03, 2009, 09:03:40 PM »
I don't think the one cop was ducking to make the shoot look good for the camera.

He was probably scared for his life. Doesn't negate the fact that he was mistaken when he felt his life was in danger.
w

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: August 03, 2009, 09:12:48 PM »
Why is it that Jag believes you have a right to be a total dick to the cops and that they have to practice restraint? I really question the type of 'free' society that she wants to live in.

Because the police are given guns and have the authority to make arrests for crimes.

Being a dick is NOT a crime. Abuse of the authority granted to you is.

You question the type of 'free' society I want to live in. I DEPLORE the gestapo like police state you advocate!
w

Migs

• Getbig V
  • THERE WAS A FIRE FIGHT!!!!
« Reply #78 on: August 03, 2009, 09:16:01 PM »

Please tell me where in the police handbook it states that a police officer should take the word of an unreliable snitch who he is threatening, then lie to a judge claiming to have made a drug buy at the residence, in order to get a no knock warrant, so he can burst into the home of an innocent 92 year old granny, and blow her brains out?

Way over simplified this particular case.

splinterhands

• Getbig II
« Reply #79 on: August 03, 2009, 09:25:43 PM »
He was probably scared for his life. Doesn't negate the fact that he was mistaken when he felt his life was in danger.

I can find you some video's of poor decisions made by cops if it will make you feel better.  This isn't one of them.  The MISTAKE was pointing what appeared to be a gun at a cop. 

What it negates is the statement made earlier on this thread that the cops knew he had a phone but chose to shoot him for the hell of it.

dkf360

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #80 on: August 03, 2009, 09:39:23 PM »
Because the police are given guns and have the authority to make arrests for crimes.

Being a dick is NOT a crime. Abuse of the authority granted to you is.

You question the type of 'free' society I want to live in. I DEPLORE the gestapo like police state you advocate!
I very much prefer to live in the "gestapo like state" known as America.

It's better than living in an anarchist state where the authorities cannot enforce even the simplest rules because someone is always bitching about what they can or cannot do.

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: August 03, 2009, 09:40:31 PM »
Way over simplified this particular case.

Are you saying the cop didn't lie?

Are you saying this would still have occurred had the officer told the truth?

you want simplification... it's flat out murder.

If an individual dies during the commission of a crime, ...it's murder is it not?

Those cops in Atlanta were committing a crime, and an innocent elderly granny died in the process, and officers were hospitalized as a result. Tell me you find no fault in the police actiions that precipitated the whole mess?

Documents reveal details in Johnston slaying,
cover-up

Three former Atlanta police officers charged in botched raid
By Bill Torpy, Bill Rankin

The Atlanta Journal-Constitution
Sunday, February 22, 2009

Jason Smith was losing it. “I [screwed] up; I think I killed this woman,” the Atlanta narcotics cop told partner Arthur Tesler in the yard behind a small brick bungalow on Neal Street. “You guys got to help me.”

Inside, a 92-year-old woman lay dead, killed by a fusillade of police bullets. Officer Gregg Junnier, his face grazed by a bullet and bleeding, stalked through the home looking for suspects and contraband.

Kathryn Johnston, 92, died in a drug raid based on a warrant obtained under false pretenses.

HOW WE GOT THE STORY

This account of the police cover-up involving the 2006 death of Kathryn Johnston is drawn from court testimony, documents produced by the U.S. Attorney's Office and a sentencing memorandum written by federal prosecutors based on their two-year investigation. The broad outlines of the cover-up by former officers Gregg Junnier, Jason Smith and Arthur Tesler are contained in the memorandum. The officers' conversations, as well as other details of their plot, are drawn from the testimony of Junnier and Tesler in Tesler's trial in Fulton County Superior Court in May. Reporters Bill Torpy and Bill Rankin also interviewed lawyers involved in the case.

But there were no dealers, no kilo of cocaine. The tip that brought police to 933 Neal St. was as bogus as the story they used to sell a judge on the raid.

Desperation and self-preservation kicked in. Smith remembered the marijuana seized earlier that day. Better make it look like a drug house, he reckoned. He pulled baggies of pot from his sleeve, nodded to Tesler, and planted them in the basement.

The Nov. 21, 2006, killing of Kathryn Johnston, two days before Thanksgiving, outraged residents of the northwest neighborhood, shocked the nation and rocked Atlanta’s police force. It laid bare the corruption of an out-of-control narcotics squad that lied to get search warrants and planted drugs on suspects.

This time, Smith had authored the trumped-up affidavit. For all three, it was business as usual.

The three former officers were together again in federal court this week to be sentenced for conspiring to violate Johnston’s civil rights. A sentencing memo from prosecutors to the judge, along with prior testimony and other court records, reveals how the officers concocted a sophisticated cover-up that fell apart when Junnier, the squad veteran and the son of a cop, turned on his colleagues. He crossed the “blue line.”

Getting the story straight

Two hours after the shootout, Junnier lay in a hospital bed with flesh wounds to his cheek and thigh. Smith and Tesler sidled up to him, waiting for his room at Grady Memorial Hospital to clear.

Junnier was irritated; Smith seemed more concerned about getting their story straight than how he was doing. Smith was mad because Junnier hadn’t answered his cellphone at the hospital.

The three officers were members of a squad with free rein to operate in a netherworld of drugs, criminals and danger. The rules and truth were measured on a sliding, situational scale. They had to depend on each other. But they weren’t friends. And now trust was in short supply.

But they were in this together. They began to construct what federal prosecutors would call “a diligent and devious effort” to deflect their complicity.

Their sergeant and lieutenant had already questioned Smith and Tesler. Now the two told Junnier the story they were going with: that they got the warrant for the raid after Alex White, a reliable snitch they often used, purchased crack cocaine at the Neal Street home. They’d told their superiors they drove White to the house in a patrol car.

Junnier was incredulous.

“Take an informant to make a buy in a patrol car?” he asked. “You’re going to have to come up with something better than that.”

At 40, Junnier had 18 years on the force, eight in narcotics. He’d followed his father into the brotherhood of blue. His wife was a nurse, and Junnier worked second jobs to send her to school. He skipped lunch with his partners so he could clock out quickly and go home to their son and daughter.

But part of his side income came from “security jobs” prosecutors say he ran while on duty, jobs in which the cops, for weekly cash payments, provided extra surveillance for businesses in high-crime areas. Authorities suggest Junnier and others cut corners not only to more easily catch criminals but to save time to work their crooked jobs.

Now the job was to get White, the informant, on board with their story. Later that night, Smith called Junnier to say things were set with White.

“He’s cool with everything,” he told his anxious colleague.

Feeling the heat

The tragic string of events had started at 4 p.m. Nov. 21, 2006, when Tesler roughed up and arrested small-time dope slinger Fabian Sheats and threatened him with prison unless he gave up someone bigger. The nervous suspect eventually picked out Johnston’s home — apparently at random — where he said he saw a dealer named “Sam” with a kilo of cocaine just an hour before. The officers were pumped. A kilo was a huge score for cops used to seizures measured in grams.

But Sheats was unreliable, so they called White at 5:05 p.m. to come make a buy to prove a dealer lived there. White couldn’t come. But for this squad, it didn’t matter. They’d just invent the facts they needed.

The officers were at the Fulton County jail a half hour later to get a warrant from a magistrate. Smith told the judge they had watched “Sam” greet their informant, go inside and sell him drugs. At 5:53 p.m., they had their “no-knock” warrant. It would allow them to batter down the door and catch the criminals inside by surprise.

By 7 p.m. Johnston lay dead, shot five or six times. Believing intruders were at her door, she’d fired her revolver once. The entry team responded with 39 shots.

The next day, a worried Tesler approached Junnier, who’d been released from the hospital. He told him their supervisor suspected they were lying. Still, the sergeant had told him, “You need to get your story together and stick to it.”

To that end, Tesler wrote a police report to match the false affidavit and cover story.

A stocky, well-built New York native, Tesler, 40, had joined the Army at 24 to get experience as a military policeman so he could become a cop. He joined the Atlanta force in 1999.

As the rookie on the narcotics squad, Tesler recalls being told to “listen and learn.” He apparently did. Prosecutors say 19 of the 20 search warrants he authored contained false statements.

Over the next few days, Tesler, Junnier and Smith continued to fine-tune their story. They also called White repeatedly, offering him cash to get on board.

After Thanksgiving, the officers met at My Cousin Vinny’s, a Marietta pizza joint. Smith, a lean and boyish 34-year-old, walked in carrying a pile of papers.

A former officer with the Georgia Army National Guard who served in Bosnia and Iraq, Smith was known as meticulous and detail-oriented. In his hand was a typed summary of their version of events, a script for all to study.

They had junked their story about driving White to the Neal Street house in a patrol car. Now they rehearsed how they had gotten there in White’s car — “recalling” it smelled of mildew. They agreed they’d seen the informant walk down the driveway to meet the suspected drug dealer.

Layers of details would make their stories believable. But they were just more lies to keep straight.

The men got touchy as the days wore on. They worried about phone taps. They tracked who was talking to whom.

Their paranoia was realized the next week when informant White went to a television station and spilled his story: After the shooting, he said, two narcotics cops told him “you need to cover our [rear].”

Police Chief Richard Pennington held a news conference with federal and state law enforcement officials to discuss White’s shocking allegation.

Feeling the heat, the three officers called another meeting. This time they drove the route they claimed to have traveled with White to absorb small details, such as the carwash parking lot where they’d “met” him. Smith even drew a diagram showing the direction White’s car had faced.

The story unravels

On Dec. 7, Tesler went to speak with FBI agents now wary of the officers’ tale. Junnier’s attorney already had approached the agents and mentioned it was possible Junnier would corroborate White.

But Tesler knew nothing of this.

As a patrolman, Tesler has said, he reported another cop for using racist language and turning situations on the street volatile. But instead of being supported by the department, he said, he was demoted to duty at the airport. Worse, he became known as a “rat.”

He didn’t want to live through that again. He stuck with their fabricated story.

Afterward, Tesler called Junnier and asked him to meet in the parking lot of a Mexican restaurant in Cobb County.

Junnier could see Tesler was agitated.

“He was worried I was breaking away from them,” Junnier recalled. “He told me I needed to stick with them.”

On Dec. 11, in his first interview with the FBI, Junnier broke ranks. He admitted it was all a lie.

The officer says his decision came after consulting his wife and pastor. But Junnier knew what the criminals he busted knew: First one in gets the best deal.

On Dec. 21, agents rattled Tesler, confronting him with details they’d learned from Junnier. Tesler asked whether he could return after the holidays with his attorney.

Around Christmas, Junnier got a panicked call from Smith: Tesler hadn’t called after his second FBI meeting, he said. Smith figured Tesler was cooperating.

Then Junnier got a call from Tesler. He wanted to meet again at the Mexican restaurant. He thought Tesler sounded strange, so he brought a gun.

What happened at that meeting depends on who is telling the story. Junnier claims Tesler told him they needed to stick together.

Tesler says he was frightened by his two more senior officers, who kept dragging him deeper into the plot. He recalls telling Junnier that his wife was pregnant with their fourth child. He wanted out.

Paying the price

On Jan. 4, 2007, Tesler told FBI agents he had lied. A week later, Smith caved.

In the end, they all implicated each other.

The revelations eroded public trust in the Atlanta Police Department, which disbanded and later rebuilt the narcotics department. Fulton County prosecutors were forced to review scores of pending cases and ultimately dismissed or reduced the charges in 69, meaning several likely criminals went free.

“It has harmed the community, the many honest members of the police force that protect the community, the integrity of the justice system and, indeed, the very rule of law,” federal prosecutors wrote in their sentencing memorandum.

All three officers have pleaded guilty. Prosecutors are seeking more than 12 years imprisonment for Smith, with up to a 20 percent reduction for his cooperation. The recommendation for Tesler is 10 years.

But authorities want a “substantial reduction” to Junnier’s 10-year sentence because of “his almost unprecedented decision” to cross the “blue line.” His early cooperation allowed the case to be solved in weeks, “rather than months or years” had authorities been forced to use circumstantial evidence and drug-dealing snitches.

Prosecutors say the three ex-cops should be equally responsible for one thing: They must pay Johnston’s estate $8,180 — the cost of burying her.

=======================

I remember assholes on here screaming about how she obviously looked like a drug dealer.

A poor innocent 92 year old granny, in her own home, minding her own business, and plain clothed bastards in an unmarked car, storm into her home with an illegally obtained no knock warrant. The poor lady died from trying to protect herself from armed thugss. I understand why they opened fire on her, ...I just wish she could have taken a few of them out before she went. Now THAT would have been justice.

As for colleagues who back up other cops, ...I don't buy it for a minute!
Everyone knows you don't cross the blue line, ...or you could very well die on the job.
w

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: August 03, 2009, 09:42:36 PM »
I can find you some video's of poor decisions made by cops if it will make you feel better.  This isn't one of them.  The MISTAKE was pointing what appeared to be a gun at a cop. 

What it negates is the statement made earlier on this thread that the cops knew he had a phone but chose to shoot him for the hell of it.

Who said he did it for the hell of it? ??? Certainly not I. I said he made a mistake. One that cost an innocent man his life.
w

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: August 03, 2009, 09:44:27 PM »
I very much prefer to live in the "gestapo like state" known as America.

It's better than living in an anarchist state where the authorities cannot enforce even the simplest rules because someone is always bitching about what they can or cannot do.

So you say now, ...but give it a few years.  :P
You might soon find yourself wanting to join the influx of American refugees already piling into our country daily.
w

splinterhands

• Getbig II
« Reply #84 on: August 03, 2009, 09:59:58 PM »
True, but uh, they knew he had no gun, otherwise they woudn't have let him go walking around like that...I tws clear as day, that wasn't a gun..
Who said he did it for the hell of it? ??? Certainly not I. I said he made a mistake. One that cost an innocent man his life.

This quote is the one I was referring to.

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: August 03, 2009, 10:13:01 PM »

This quote is the one I was referring to.

You need to be a bit more specific, ...since you reference two quotes not one.

F-ing cops... they're always screwing up, ...even something so simple as quoting other posters.  :P   ;)
w

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: August 04, 2009, 04:39:45 AM »
so thats what your taught? if your on the phone its ok to push a police man away and walk away from them? LOL fact is if he had done what he was taught he would still be alive jag...your exceptions to the rule only serve to prove my point jag...
bump for a response jag

splinterhands

• Getbig II
« Reply #87 on: August 04, 2009, 08:19:46 AM »
You need to be a bit more specific, ...since you reference two quotes not one.

I figured you were smart enough to see that one quote said the cop knew it was a phone.  Sinse the other quote was yours asking me a question about who said that, I assumed you could figure it out.  That was totally my fault. ::)

I could use my big orange crayon to make it easier for you to understand

dkf360

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #88 on: August 04, 2009, 10:53:12 AM »
bump for a response jag
I thought she was taught that as long as you're black, you can get away with any treatment to the police and not expect any repercussions.

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Competitor- NABBA Nationals Overall Champ
« Reply #89 on: August 04, 2009, 11:57:04 AM »
There is no doubt we have to hold the police accountible when they abuse their power and don't follow proper police procedure...but when they do, we have to support them so they can protect us.  I am glad there are people that are more suspicious of the police, like Jag, but we have to teach our youth to in general respect police and not to mix past issues or other events with their specific situation that may taint their view of law enforcement.

From talking to various officers, a disproportionate # of people in the poorer districts have little respect for the police and do not act appropriately, thats putting it very gently.  I think its widespread knowledge that a larger % of young minorities do not act appropriately when confronted by cops, just like in that video.  Jag, I hope that conversation takes place as much as you say...but its seems as though its not taking place enough yet.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: August 04, 2009, 06:21:02 PM »
so thats what your taught? if your on the phone its ok to push a police man away and walk away from them? LOL fact is if he had done what he was taught he would still be alive jag...your exceptions to the rule only serve to prove my point jag...
bump for a response jag...

Cap

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: August 04, 2009, 06:29:39 PM »
There is no doubt we have to hold the police accountible when they abuse their power and don't follow proper police procedure...but when they do, we have to support them so they can protect us.  I am glad there are people that are more suspicious of the police, like Jag, but we have to teach our youth to in general respect police and not to mix past issues or other events with their specific situation that may taint their view of law enforcement.

From talking to various officers, a disproportionate # of people in the poorer districts have little respect for the police and do not act appropriately, thats putting it very gently.  I think its widespread knowledge that a larger % of young minorities do not act appropriately when confronted by cops, just like in that video.  Jag, I hope that conversation takes place as much as you say...but its seems as though its not taking place enough yet.
They are brought up to act like jerks to police and to normal people, and it is very prevalent.  They purposely do this and then wonder why police saturate their neighborhood trying to find problems.
Squishy face retard

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #92 on: August 04, 2009, 06:39:50 PM »
While Jaguar is always 100% wrong about everything, I do agree that blacks are unfairly targeted by cops. However, it is not hard to figure out why based on the fact that statistically blacks commit more crime.

Cops are for the most part assholes- the guys who were picked on in high school and decided they wanted an easy bs civil service job where they could enact their revenge on the population.

However, the culture in these areas definitely contributes the police departments overreactions and in many cases disinterested attitudes toward helping lower the crime rate.

When cops go to a white area, do they see "stop snitching" murals sprayed all over the place in graffiti? Is the neighborhood receptive to preventing crime, or are they complicit in criminal activity because the neighborhood as a whole has allowed the gangs and thugs to scare everyone into keeping their mouths shut?

When cops do some actual police work, kick some ass and arrest people in response to the communities concerns, race baiting activists and other braindead civil rights types complain of brutality.

So, in Jaguars perfect world, cops should take on violent criminals unarmed, should only execute arrests and searches if they are 100% sure a crime is in progress ( probable cause isn't enough) and police should have a greater presence in the minority community to combat crime, but-- they shouldn't be rough with anyone while arresting them. Oh, and also, it is culturally insensitive to look for witnesses in the black community because talking to the police is a definite no no- they need to investigate without talking to any black people period. All witnesses must be white or some other race, or luckily the perpetrator will be caught on video camera.

To sum it up, fix an unfixable problem and dont make a mess while the community tries its best to make your job impossible. I think that sounds about right.

Cap

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: August 04, 2009, 07:37:26 PM »
While Jaguar is always 100% wrong about everything, I do agree that blacks are unfairly targeted by cops. However, it is not hard to figure out why based on the fact that statistically blacks commit more crime.

Cops are for the most part assholes- the guys who were picked on in high school and decided they wanted an easy bs civil service job where they could enact their revenge on the population.

However, the culture in these areas definitely contributes the police departments overreactions and in many cases disinterested attitudes toward helping lower the crime rate.

When cops go to a white area, do they see "stop snitching" murals sprayed all over the place in graffiti? Is the neighborhood receptive to preventing crime, or are they complicit in criminal activity because the neighborhood as a whole has allowed the gangs and thugs to scare everyone into keeping their mouths shut?

When cops do some actual police work, kick some ass and arrest people in response to the communities concerns, race baiting activists and other braindead civil rights types complain of brutality.

So, in Jaguars perfect world, cops should take on violent criminals unarmed, should only execute arrests and searches if they are 100% sure a crime is in progress ( probable cause isn't enough) and police should have a greater presence in the minority community to combat crime, but-- they shouldn't be rough with anyone while arresting them. Oh, and also, it is culturally insensitive to look for witnesses in the black community because talking to the police is a definite no no- they need to investigate without talking to any black people period. All witnesses must be white or some other race, or luckily the perpetrator will be caught on video camera.

To sum it up, fix an unfixable problem and dont make a mess while the community tries its best to make your job impossible. I think that sounds about right.
The first highlighted area is a misnomer perpetrated by people who think people who assert themselves were picked on.  That may be true for some but I don't think it includes most.  Believe it or not, most police officers start out wanting to help people and eventually dealing with the scum of the Earth takes a toll on the officer, not to mention constantly worrying if your next step will get you sued by some citizen who wants money or THINKS they were treated unfairly.

The second highlighted area is dead on.  Police officers in bed room communities are usually nicer.  Their biggest worry is a loud party and only then do they get to be assertive, usually with some asshole punks who think they are above the law.
Squishy face retard

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: August 04, 2009, 10:05:55 PM »
I do agree that blacks are unfairly targeted by cops. However, it is not hard to figure out why based on the fact that statistically blacks commit more crime.

When you statistically target Blacks more frequently, ...you are going to detect more crime among Blacks.
If Whites were targetted with the same frequency, you'd detect a higher % of crimes within the white community.

I don't entirely disagree with this.

Police conduct in these areas contributes considerably to attitudes towards them.

I remember one night in Buffalo, our car broke down. We were hassled by no less than 5 cop cars.
My 5 friends in the car were all American. When I asked the owner why she didn't ask the cop if he could call for AAA, the rest of them looked at me like I was on drugs. The owner responded, "Those cops are so damned racist, I'm not about to ask them for nothing!" I thought that was a stupid attitude, ...so by the time the 5th cop car came along to hassle us, I thought, I'm gonna ask him. It was a Black cop btw, and his attitude was unbelievable. Here we were, 6 black women broken down at the side of the road, in the middle of KKK country, and he wouldn't even so much as call a tow truck. I was so incensed, I told his ass off on the spot. And I let him know what a horrible impression he left on me as a visitor in his city and country. I could tell he was completely ashamed of himself. A week later, one of the girls who was with me that night was up in Toronto with me taking in a baseball game between the Cleveland Indians & the Toronto Blue Jays. As we were leaving, we were trying to find the most appropriate exit we could use closest to where we were going to meet a friend of hers who played for the Indians. As we were eyeing potential exits, a Metro Toronto Police Officer approached us with a smile on his face, and said "You ladies look a bit lost, ...how can I help you?" Coco almost gave herself whiplash doing a double take. She couldn't believe a cop could actually be friendly, let alone helpful. I explained we were trying to find the exit that would take us closest to Rees Street. He politely pointed out the way to get to that particular exit. He had noted CoCo's American accent, and asked if this was our first time to Toronto. I stated, I lived here, but CoCo is just visiting. He turned, smiled at her, and said "Welcome to Toronto. I hope you enjoy your stay here." She was absolutely flabberghasted. As we walked away, she was in an absolute daze. Her exact words: "Dang! That's a police officer. He sure ain't like the ones we got!"

When cops go to "white areas" they observe the law, behave politely, and try not to infringe upon a citizen's rights,
...especially if we are talking about an affluent white area.

If there was no police brutality involved, ...there'd be no complaints about it.

No, in my perfect world, cops would know their place. They're there to serve & protect citizens, not harrass them.
In my perfect world, innocent law abiding citizens wouldn't get hassled by cops, beaten by cops, robbed, raped, or otherwise abused by cops and the authority they carry. They are supposed to be our servants, ...NOT our masters.

Yep, ...that's about right.  :)
w

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: August 04, 2009, 10:08:36 PM »
The first highlighted area is a misnomer perpetrated by people who think people who assert themselves were picked on.  That may be true for some but I don't think it includes most.  Believe it or not, most police officers start out wanting to help people and eventually dealing with the scum of the Earth takes a toll on the officer, not to mention constantly worrying if your next step will get you sued by some citizen who wants money or THINKS they were treated unfairly.

The second highlighted area is dead on.  Police officers in bed room communities are usually nicer.  Their biggest worry is a loud party and only then do they get to be assertive, usually with some asshole punks who think they are above the law.

Like this grandfather and pregnant mom celebrating the baptism of two little boys?
The only asshole punks involved were the cops who showed up.  ::)

w

dkf360

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #96 on: August 04, 2009, 11:02:02 PM »
When you statistically target Blacks more frequently, ...you are going to detect more crime among Blacks.
If Whites were targetted with the same frequency, you'd detect a higher % of crimes within the white community.

Well if Blacks didn't statistically commit the majority of crimes in certain neighborhoods, this wouldn't be the case.

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: August 04, 2009, 11:35:21 PM »
Well if Blacks didn't statistically commit the majority of crimes in certain neighborhoods, this wouldn't be the case.

That's like saying most Americans are rapists. Afterall, when you look at the stats, the majority of rapes committed in the US, are done by Americans.  ::)
w

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: August 05, 2009, 03:47:47 AM »
That's like saying most Americans are rapists. Afterall, when you look at the stats, the majority of rapes committed in the US, are done by Americans.  ::)

again Jag why do you waste time with these guys?..they don't get it and never will....these guys all have a bias against blacks which prevents them from seeing these situations for what they really are....I am  very pro cop yet I would hesitate to call police because even though I would be the one having trouble, I don't know how the cops would react if they came to me....I don't know if I would be the one getting arrested even though it would be me who has called them....

I was having a dispute with a guy the other day because he was drunk....he began to threaten me...my wife told me to call the police and I refused because I didn't want the cops involved because who knows what would happen then?.....oftentimes cops see black and they automatically think the black guy is in the wrong..it's a bias....not saying they all hate black people...it's simply a bias based on a profile

Cap

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: August 05, 2009, 06:11:31 AM »
again Jag why do you waste time with these guys?..they don't get it and never will....these guys all have a bias against blacks which prevents them from seeing these situations for what they really are....I am  very pro cop yet I would hesitate to call police because even though I would be the one having trouble, I don't know how the cops would react if they came to me....I don't know if I would be the one getting arrested even though it would be me who has called them....

I was having a dispute with a guy the other day because he was drunk....he began to threaten me...my wife told me to call the police and I refused because I didn't want the cops involved because who knows what would happen then?.....oftentimes cops see black and they automatically think the black guy is in the wrong..it's a bias....not saying they all hate black people...it's simply a bias based on a profile
Geez, it must be hard having a chip on your shoulder from birth. 

As for Jag, the incident is being investigated by the department.  What more do you want?  The family claims the guy was tased for no reason.  Okay, but it sounds like the tasing of the woman was legit.  It just doesn't look good because she's pregnant.  Hopefully she gets deported if she's illegal.  This incident sounds more like an issue of poor training than a bad cop.
Squishy face retard