Author Topic: Challenge for Getbiggers Living in Cali (Chick takes a savage beating)  (Read 16790 times)

Topskin69

• Getbig IV
  • Deshay with the gauge, Vanilla with the nine.
To my fellow Getbiggers living in the Golden State. Our very own Chick claims that you can just waltz into any pharmacy in California and pick up Humalog. I say that this is total bullshit, but since I am man enough to admit when I am wrong, I was wondering if anyone else here has had any luck in just walking in, buying Insulin, and walking out....no questions asked. Assuming that you are a California resident of course.

If there is acully anyone else that has pulled this off, and can convince me....I will formally aplogize to Chick, for my ignorance.

M!

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
Re: Challange for Getbiggers Living in Cali
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2009, 12:58:02 PM »
To my fellow Getbiggers living in the Golden State. Our very own Chick claims that you can just waltz into any pharmacy in California and pick up Humalog. I say that this is total bullshit, but since I am man enough to admit when I am wrong, I was wondering if anyone else here has had any luck in just walking in, buying Insulin, and walking out....no questions asked. Assuming that you are a California resident of course.

If there is acully anyone else that has pulled this off, and can convine me....I will formally aplogize to Chick, for my ignorance.

M!

bullshit.  He meant heading to TJ and walking into any pharma and getting it.  At that point it's up to you how to bring it back to the USA.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2009, 01:00:24 PM »
bullshit.  He meant heading to TJ and walking into any pharma and getting it.  At that point it's up to you how to bring it back to the USA.
Spot on - you can get anything in MEX you want no questions asked

Topskin69

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2009, 01:01:15 PM »
Yep...sure did

BTW...you can purchase Humalog just about anywhere without a prescription....jackass

No...Chick was talking out of his ass..and was refering to getting in in a Pharmacy in Cali..I will use these quotes as evidence.

Topskin69

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2009, 01:02:16 PM »
Of course you doubt it, because you dont know what you're talking about.

I lived in Cali during this time, walked right into a pharmacy asked for humalog, paid for it, left.

Educate yourself

Another....

Brutal_1

• Getbig V
  • Your best is...
« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2009, 01:04:30 PM »

If there is acully anyone else that has pulled this off, and can convine me....I will formally aplogize to Chick, for my ignorance.

M!

One of my old training partners told me the same thing (as chick). He said they might ask if he's diabetic but that would be it, no other problems getting it.

This was over five years ago though, laws might've changed.
just not good enough

Topskin69

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: August 03, 2009, 01:07:01 PM »

Humalin or another of the slower acting Slins may have been feasible at one point in Cali...but to get HUMALOG...which is what Chick claims...without a script...is highly dubious...as I have pointed out before..there were many people in Venice, (where Slin is all the rage at the moment), trying to pick up Humalog...with no luck.

Again..I would be curious to see if anyone else on this site...has just walked into a pharmacy in Cali...and bought some...with no problems.

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #7 on: August 03, 2009, 01:13:16 PM »

One of my old training partners told me the same thing (as chick). He said they might ask if he's diabetic but that would be it, no other problems getting it.

This was over five years ago though, laws might've changed.

Guess this guy's word isn't good enough

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #8 on: August 03, 2009, 01:15:32 PM »
Guess this guy's word isn't good enough

guess you and some other geek is not enough against all of california against you...

Where do you get your testosterone and other steroids from? Also from a "pharmacy"??

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: August 03, 2009, 01:18:26 PM »
guess you and some other geek is not enough against all of california against you...

Where do you get your testosterone and other steroids from? Also from a "pharmacy"??

At the time, I had a script for it, so yes...a pharmacy

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #10 on: August 03, 2009, 01:19:34 PM »
Its only gay if you want it to be
L

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: August 03, 2009, 01:23:05 PM »
At the time, I had a script for it, so yes...a pharmacy

::) ::) ::)

You know as good as i know that you need much more than any doc would prescribe, and that there are enough roids you have injected into your ass that you could never buy in a pharmacy.

You're like a kid smeared in chocolate lying about he has never touched the cookie jar.

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: August 03, 2009, 01:28:15 PM »

You know as good as i know that you need much more than any doc would prescribe, and that there are enough roids you have injected into your ass that you could never buy in a pharmacy.

You're like a kid smeared in chocolate lying about he has never touched the cookie jar.

Believe what you want...I dont give a fuck what you think

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #13 on: August 03, 2009, 01:28:19 PM »
If you have your diabetic tags, they are obligated to give it to you. If you are truly diabetic and you are out of insulin, refusing to render it would be a huge liability for a pharmacy, especially if you went into diabetic coma right there in front of them....

They will want some kind of proof. You can't just run in there in your string tanktop all pumped up saying "I need insulin"

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: August 03, 2009, 01:31:39 PM »
Believe what you want...I dont give a fuck what you think

ahahahaaha, you're a pathetic liar, Chick.

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #15 on: August 03, 2009, 01:40:05 PM »

Maybe he walked to 12 different doctors and told everyone of them he had a deficiency in Testosterone, so he got 12 prescriptions.

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: August 03, 2009, 01:42:23 PM »
Maybe he walked to 12 different doctors and told everyone of them he had a deficiency in Testosterone, so he got 12 prescriptions.

and you will also tell me where he got the other roids from, which he had to stack to the testosterone?

And the Arimidex, Nolva, Clomid, HGH, T3, and all the other shit he needs to be able to step onto an IFBB stage?

affeman

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: August 03, 2009, 01:43:48 PM »
and you will also tell me where he got the other roids from, which he had to stack to the testosterone?

And the Arimidex, Nolva, Clomid, HGH, T3, and all the other shit he needs to be able to step onto an IFBB stage?

all obtainable without a prescription in Cali.

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: August 03, 2009, 01:48:50 PM »
all obtainable without a prescription in Cali.

at walmart, or Costco.

take 3 get one free! If you show your IFBB member card, you get some DNP from the gardening compartment for free.

Topskin69

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: August 03, 2009, 02:05:38 PM »

A true story that will further bury Chick..... 

Cathy LeFrancois boyfriend is a diebetic, and needed some more insulin picked up, so one day while Cathy was running some errands she went to go refill his perscription, (mind you he wasnt even taking Humalog at the time..I think it was a slower acting form of slin), and the pharmacy gave her the third degree. They accused her of just wanting it for bodybuilding purposes...so she had to give them some ample verbal abuse, and provide proof that her boyfriend was in fact a diabetic.

But im sure Chick just waltzed into the CVS on main st, wearing a BBing.com tank top, and grabbed some Humalog...with no problems  ::)

Topskin69

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: August 03, 2009, 02:08:57 PM »
???

I still live in Cali, and if I walk right into a pharmacy asked for humalog - can I use you as reference and say - the same humalog Bob is getting here...?

Can you give me an address?

And...Bob...when you tell someone:

"Of course you doubt it, because you don't know what you're talking about.
Educate yourself"

Make sure you have you facts straight :-X

Oh and Chick...even Milos says your full of shit. Just sayin...

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: August 03, 2009, 02:11:14 PM »
A true story that will further bury Chick..... 

Cathy LeFrancois boyfriend is a diebetic, and needed some more insulin picked up, so one day while Cathy was running some errands she went to go refill his perscription, (mind you he wasnt even taking Humalog at the time..I think it was a slower acting form of slin), and the pharmacy gave her the third degree. They accused her of just wanting it for bodybuilding purposes...so she had to give them some ample verbal abuse, and provide proof that her boyfriend was in fact a diabetic.

But im sure Chick just waltzed into the CVS on main st, wearing a BBing.com tank top, and grabbed some Humalog...with no problems  ::)

"And pack me some Testosterone, Trenbolone, Deca, Stanozolol, T3, Somatropine and some Aspirine with that!"

::) ::)

Topskin69

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: August 03, 2009, 02:14:26 PM »
"And pack me some Testosterone, Trenbolone, Deca, Stanozolol, T3, Somatropine and some Aspirine with that!"

Lmao... I could just see Chick going... "Hey bro...I just got back from my ranch...and my Cattle are out of tren, and wouldnt you know it, my prize race horses need some Equipoise...hook it up!"

::)

affeman

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: August 03, 2009, 02:23:36 PM »

lmao ;D ;D

P.S. There is no Trenbolone in human medicine anymore for more than 10 years.

Topskin69

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: August 03, 2009, 02:30:55 PM »
YOU CAN NOT BUY HUMALOG IN CALI!!! I tried LOL ....

This poor guy tried...guess he just didnt have Chicks movie star good looks, or charisma.

M!