Author Topic: Hugo's hero Hugo becoming quite the dictator!  (Read 7802 times)

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
Re: Hugo's hero Hugo becoming quite the dictator!
« Reply #75 on: August 19, 2009, 01:33:36 PM »
now who has the conspiracy theory?  They weren't even doctors but communist indoctrinators ::)  hahaha And that article says 37 are there.  A lot more than that were sent there.  Is there any proof to this?  I can't find any sources on this.  You're saying they're all closed?  Really?  Can you prove that?  Sounds like more made up propaganda.  I guess the education efforts are all a sham too?  You're telling me that isn't a critical tool of addressing longterm poverty?  How do you expect them to lift themselves up when they can't even read and or have little to no education?  I guess you didn't want to talk about that part, just YOUR CT. :D

I did not say that they are all closed.  Read my post again.

I posted the links.  I know that they are in Espaņol, but you once told me that didn't matter to you.

Education has always been free in Venezuela.  What has Chavez done with that exactly?

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #76 on: August 19, 2009, 01:36:08 PM »
you should watch those videos :)

Is that what you posted that I can't see right now?  I will later.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: August 19, 2009, 01:36:50 PM »

I posted the links.  I know that they are in Espaņol, but you once told me that didn't matter to you.

Education has always been free in Venezuela.  What has Chavez done with that exactly?
The Spanish is fine.  I was just looking for something more on it.  I mean if this had any validity to it, the mainstream media here would be all over it.  It would be a huge thing they'd parade against him here.  I'm not seeing it which suggests to me, that it's even more baseless than some of the stuff they usually enjoy demonizing him with.  Seriously, this would be big, where is it in the major media?  You know they would be all over it if there were any thing to use in it.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: August 19, 2009, 01:38:19 PM »
Is that what you posted that I can't see right now?  I will later.

yea, sorry, wasn't sure what you meant by not seeing it.  There's nothing there?  no links nothing?

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: August 19, 2009, 01:39:47 PM »

Forgot: True, you said "Most of these clinics" which would look really really bad for Hugo if true.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: August 19, 2009, 01:50:03 PM »
The only story I can find on it is out of the miami herald which is one of the biggest if not the biggest Hugo Chavez hating papers.  But even their numbers quoted are a very small fraction of the doctors sent.  Most of them were leaving because their 3 years were up and they're going back and it states they'll be replaced with other doctors doing new tours.  Looks like the effort to bring them care was legit to me.  Where else would the doctors/help have come from?  I would be interested to know if he's putting any money toward training doctors there.  Obviously the Cuban thing can't go on forever. 

grab an umbrella

• Getbig IV
« Reply #81 on: August 19, 2009, 07:35:16 PM »
The only story I can find on it is out of the miami herald which is one of the biggest if not the biggest Hugo Chavez hating papers.  But even their numbers quoted are a very small fraction of the doctors sent.  Most of them were leaving because their 3 years were up and they're going back and it states they'll be replaced with other doctors doing new tours.  Looks like the effort to bring them care was legit to me.  Where else would the doctors/help have come from?  I would be interested to know if he's putting any money toward training doctors there.  Obviously the Cuban thing can't go on forever. 

Have you ever talked to someone from venezuela about there country?

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: August 19, 2009, 09:08:42 PM »
Have you ever talked to someone from venezuela about there country?
yes, and I'm talking to one now.

grab an umbrella

• Getbig IV
« Reply #83 on: August 19, 2009, 09:11:31 PM »
yes, and I'm talking to one now.

The girl I know tells me a ton of fucked up stuff man.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: August 19, 2009, 09:45:09 PM »
The girl I know tells me a ton of fucked up stuff man.
and?  I mean I'm not shocked at that.  There's a lot of reasons(their perspective) for some to not like the guy.  I mean for some, they saw what they were accustomed to change in a way they don't like.  but for others they see a chance for a change they do like.  For some they saw a chance to matter.  For others they saw change in that they were no longer all that mattered and they don't like that.