Author Topic: Glenn Beck Preparing for show Cancellation?  (Read 7326 times)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Re: Glenn Beck Preparing for show Cancellation?
« Reply #50 on: August 27, 2009, 09:43:37 AM »
Hugo:

Please show me one FACT that Glenn Beck has gotten wrong.  Name one fact that Obama has refuted.

Beck has exposed the marxist radicals in the WH by their own words and writings. 

The WH is terrified of Beck and are doing everything possible to destroy him because they know Beck has the ability to brong their whole fraudulent operation to its knees. 
please fucking show me how this is a reply to what I said?  Will you stop doing that, it's annoying.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #51 on: August 27, 2009, 09:47:07 AM »
please fucking show me how this is a reply to what I said?  Will you stop doing that, it's annoying.

I was sending a reply to the wrong message. 

Anyway, my point was that they are going after Beck vs Hannity because Beck nails this admn on a much deeper level than the others do.

If you listen to Beck, he gets into the gritty details thatt he others avoid like a disease.  Vanity wants no part of where Beck goes, and frankly, I dont think Vanity is capable of it.     

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #52 on: August 27, 2009, 09:48:13 AM »
I guess that option for the betting pool where he gets fired is looking better by the day now. 

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #53 on: August 27, 2009, 09:54:58 AM »
don't feel sorry for him.  Glenn is actually right.  This will boost him and no doubt give him a stronger audience.  This is exactly what happened to Bill Maher in exactly the same way.  If Glenn Beck gets axed from Fox, it won't be the last you see of Glenn Beck by far.  I'm really weirded out by the unusal way this all went down and still think something is off.

This what Hugo posted last.....it doesn't seem he's saying anything wrong here. I'd be the first to jump on Hugo if he were wrong, despite my general respect for the man ;D. We have enough assbags on here, he and straw aren't one.
L

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: August 27, 2009, 10:01:40 AM »
I guess that option for the betting pool where he gets fired is looking better by the day now. 

Lurker- MsNBC or CNN would pay anything whatsoever to Beck if they thought he would give them a rival to Fox.  Beck is going nowhere. 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #55 on: August 27, 2009, 10:48:24 AM »
Lurker- MsNBC or CNN would pay anything whatsoever to Beck if they thought he would give them a rival to Fox.  Beck is going nowhere. 

Has nothing to do with what I was suggesting for a little fun and games here with a betting pool.

MRDUMPLING

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #56 on: August 27, 2009, 01:05:39 PM »
IF I was a betting man I would take the bet that Glen will be canned.  I agree with Hugo on this one.  I also think he will get a show on HBO or something and be just as famous/in the news as Maher.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #57 on: August 27, 2009, 01:13:05 PM »
IF I was a betting man I would take the bet that Glen will be canned.  I agree with Hugo on this one.  I also think he will get a show on HBO or something and be just as famous/in the news as Maher.
HBO would not have it.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: August 27, 2009, 01:14:28 PM »
HBO would not have it.

Beck can dictate the terms of where he wants to go.  Anyone with a following of 2-4 times Olberman in the 5 pm time slot, can go whereever he likes. 

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: August 27, 2009, 01:44:41 PM »
Beck can dictate the terms of where he wants to go.  Anyone with a following of 2-4 times Olberman in the 5 pm time slot, can go whereever he likes. 
Nah, not HBO they surely wouldn`t have anything to do with him.  He would have to go elsewhere, probably something along the lines of Rush Limbaugh.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: August 27, 2009, 01:46:39 PM »
Yeah HBO is above money......u realize Beck already has a radio show.  ::)
L

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: August 27, 2009, 01:50:08 PM »
Yeah HBO is above money......u realize Beck already has a radio show.  ::)
Not near as successful as Limbaughs.  Rush pwns Beck.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: August 27, 2009, 01:52:24 PM »
Yeah...nobody is. Beck has radio...speaking tours and TV. He's not going anywhere. Fox is raking in the doe with him.
L

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: August 27, 2009, 01:52:33 PM »
Not near as successful as Limbaughs.  Rush pwns Beck.

1.  Rush has been around far longer.
2.  Rush is pure entertainment.
3.  Beck is serious and gets deep into issues where alot of people dont want to go.
4.  Beck is about action, teaparties, 9/12 clubs,etc.
5.  Rush is calleed "the golfer" for a good reason.
6.  Beck is not nearly as polished and funny as Rush.

Personally, I like Beck better as of late.  

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: August 27, 2009, 01:58:59 PM »
1.  Rush has been around far longer.
2.  Rush is pure entertainment.
3.  Beck is serious and gets deep into issues where alot of people dont want to go.
4.  Beck is about action, teaparties, 9/12 clubs,etc.
5.  Rush is calleed "the golfer" for a good reason.
6.  Beck is not nearly as polished and funny as Rush.

Personally, I like Beck better as of late.  

Rush would never let Beck dominate.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: August 27, 2009, 04:52:23 PM »
I don't think he'd get a show on HBO but anything is possible I guess. They could call it, "Mad as Hell"  :D Maybe comedy central since he's a goof.  They've done rightwing political oriented shows before believe it or not.

James

« Reply #66 on: November 10, 2009, 03:07:50 PM »
James you are as dumb as a bag of rocks,if fox is not selling advertising space during his show they are not making money,if they don't make money he's gone. whats how that works

::)

James

« Reply #67 on: November 10, 2009, 03:10:36 PM »
I honestly feel sorry for him.  If we have seen 7 ot 18 or 20 or 27 (What was the last count?) sponsors drop him publically, one can only imagine what is going on behind the scenes.  He's gotta be feeling the heat.

240,  are you still feeling sorry for Beck ?

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #68 on: November 10, 2009, 03:29:55 PM »
I feel sorry for him because he is largely ignorant and the character he has created now owns his life to where he cannot separate himself from his persona.  I have seen a few interviews where he basically admits that its all a shtick and entertainment and that the real joke is on the people who take him seriously.

TA bringing it...
Dude I feel the same way. Instead of cons feeling used and played by the palin choice, her dumb ass gets a large backing. I feel sad for the cons that dont see that the only reason she was chosen was because she was cute and has a vagina, to capitolize on hilary's success amongst women voters.

Brings me to Beck., He gets on the chalk board and writes all this crap for ratings...and people really watch him and buy into that shit. Dude its hilarious/sad

Purge_WTF

« Reply #69 on: November 10, 2009, 11:24:56 PM »
  Beck is that Neocon pigpen's only saving grace. I hope he doesn't get dropped.

brooklynbruiser

• Getbig IV
« Reply #70 on: November 10, 2009, 11:54:57 PM »
He seems very insincere. He reads very much like a sociopath.
Almost always, yes.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #71 on: November 11, 2009, 04:25:38 AM »
remember he was scared to admit on CBS what 'white culture' or whatever was.

So he has a leash on him now, we see that, and instead of focusing upon silly race crap, he is about $$$ and the economy, which actually matters.

chadstallion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #72 on: November 11, 2009, 06:28:19 AM »
I don't think he'd get a show on HBO but anything is possible I guess. They could call it, "Mad as Hell"  :D Maybe comedy central since he's a goof.  They've done rightwing political oriented shows before believe it or not.

he could have a show inbetween The Daily Show and the Colber Repor.   It would fit right in.
w

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #73 on: November 11, 2009, 06:33:29 AM »
9 million people watched Hell's Kitchen finale.

hell, I bet about 500 million people would tune in to see the debut of the Obama bin laden Daily talk show.

Numbers mean squat.  Imus had the morning's top numbers and he got the axe for 'going there'.

Imus got fired because gutless whites let fools like Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton intimidate him.Hes back on the air now making more money then he did before.We win!!!

chadstallion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #74 on: November 11, 2009, 06:34:49 AM »
Imus got fired because gutless whites let fools like Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton intimidate him.Hes back on the air now making more money then he did before.We win!!!

on the Fox Business Channel ?!?  they average less than 100,000 viewers for the whole day!
w