Author Topic: Lee Priest - where is he / terminated contract  (Read 8167 times)

Adam11

Re: Where is Lee Priest??
« Reply #50 on: September 14, 2009, 06:29:04 PM »

Nasty Nate

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #51 on: September 14, 2009, 06:33:14 PM »
He's in australia reppin the lollipop guild

Albert Schmidt

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #52 on: September 14, 2009, 06:35:58 PM »
Didn't he Tattoo his face or something??

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: September 14, 2009, 06:37:07 PM »
Didn't he Tattoo his face or something??
omg r u lee priest????????
i met u at the arnold classic 2 years ago!!!! u signed a pic for my friend don
w

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: September 14, 2009, 06:43:10 PM »
r u the godfather too??????????????????

plz pm me if u are lee!!!!!
w

Albert Schmidt

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
Re: Lee Priest - where is he / terminated contract
« Reply #55 on: September 14, 2009, 06:49:25 PM »
Lee is a nice guy and would be too busy to PM anyone.

boonasty

• Getbig IV
  • are you a famous getbigger? click on the globe!
« Reply #56 on: September 14, 2009, 06:50:13 PM »

COULD IT BE TRUE HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM??? ;)

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: September 14, 2009, 06:50:56 PM »
Stuped Question of the month.
((-::

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: September 14, 2009, 06:52:03 PM »
omg!!!!!
lee im a big fan
i liked the rusty jeffer workouts u did w him in muscle mag
w

Albert Schmidt

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #59 on: September 14, 2009, 06:56:58 PM »
When Lee gets a new sponsor all things will be Good.

boonasty

• Getbig IV
« Reply #60 on: September 14, 2009, 06:59:36 PM »
When Lee gets a new sponsor all things will be Good.
ye and hope lee will just lay back and flow and keep his mouth shut.  just appreciate what you get its the way to go

Albert Schmidt

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #61 on: September 14, 2009, 07:00:47 PM »
He will always tell it like it is that's just him.

boonasty

• Getbig IV
« Reply #62 on: September 14, 2009, 07:01:26 PM »
He will always tell it like it is that's just him.
booolshite

Aaron Singerman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #63 on: September 14, 2009, 09:56:21 PM »
I guess Lee isn't allowed to post on Getbig anymore, huh?
A

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die...----HST
« Reply #64 on: September 15, 2009, 12:05:52 AM »

The problem is that you being a non bodybuilder don't understand what Lee did to Getbig...He could have been Mr. Getbig but he throw the place under the bus when it made sense for "him"...Which ended up being a split second in the whole scheme of things...He has tried to come back but he did his damage...Bottom line is he is a fucking mess...And what is said here rings true to most other sites that finally catch on...The idiot couldn't see the writing on the wall and talked trash about what he tried to tell the world he was...Getbig will never forgive a sellout like him...The man is a fucking piece of scat garbage who won't make it to 50 years old ...There is no doubt he is going to off himself by then...He is hanging on by a thread and the only place he could have survived is(GETBIG)but he decided to throw GB under the bus...S.Ray is not that far behind LPriest...His relevent days are also numbered

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die...----HST
« Reply #65 on: September 15, 2009, 12:22:49 AM »

He wouldn't be able to handle it anymore...And that's the truth...

just_a_pilgrim

• Getbig IV
« Reply #66 on: September 15, 2009, 12:46:22 AM »
Australia is far too small. There are hardly any bodybuilding shows. There are hardly any serious bodybuilders and many wouldn't even compete anyway. On top of that Lee is living in Newcastle? What's the population there 500k-1m? He needs to be around the scene and that means competing in the USA and placing well.

Companies would rather sponsor footy players. I think that's what most guys would want to look like, even skinny AFL players.

As an example with population, i have a product i'm trying to get right in China, once i'm happy with it i have a business partner who will be in Cali to sell it. Sydney pop=6 mil, Cali pop=36mil with close large cities and much higher turnover. Australia is nice but far too small for a supplement company to make what they could in the USA.

just_a_pilgrim

• Getbig IV
Re: Lee Priests Body Ripped Supplement Sponsor has terminated his contract
« Reply #67 on: September 15, 2009, 12:48:20 AM »
Australia hasn't entered a recession yet.

Technically. Lets see what happens over the next year when Rudd's spending wears off. Also companies are more hesitant to hire with Labour because of their dismissal laws and unionism (sorry don't want to bring politics to the board too much bullshit  :D)

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #68 on: September 15, 2009, 12:52:41 AM »
Australia is far too small. There are hardly any bodybuilding shows. There are hardly any serious bodybuilders and many wouldn't even compete anyway. On top of that Lee is living in Newcastle? What's the population there 500k-1m? He needs to be around the scene and that means competing in the USA and placing well.

Companies would rather sponsor footy players. I think that's what most guys would want to look like, even skinny AFL players.

As an example with population, i have a product i'm trying to get right in China, once i'm happy with it i have a business partner who will be in Cali to sell it. Sydney pop=6 mil, Cali pop=36mil with close large cities and much higher turnover. Australia is nice but far too small for a supplement company to make what they could in the USA.

Yep, and take a look at the few Aussie sup companies. Musashi, BSC etc, they make a pretty decent profit all while not sponsoring a single bb'er. They get plenty of exposure by sponsoring NRL, AFL, Rugby teams. Sponsoring a bb'er isn't worth it because A) they don't give the company much exposure anyway B) the footy players appeal a lot more to the average aussie sup user in Aus than some muscled up midget bb'er.
No doubt about it...

just_a_pilgrim

• Getbig IV
« Reply #69 on: September 15, 2009, 12:59:51 AM »
Yep, and take a look at the few Aussie sup companies. Musashi, BSC etc, they make a pretty decent profit all while not sponsoring a single bb'er. They get plenty of exposure by sponsoring NRL, AFL, Rugby teams. Sponsoring a bb'er isn't worth it because A) they don't give the company much exposure anyway B) the footy players appeal a lot more to the average aussie sup user in Aus than some muscled up midget bb'er.

Yeh i think the goal in Australia is to hold a six pack while getting pissed 3 times a week  ;D

Most people don't want to look like a bodybuilder because of the effort of eating and hard training. Life is too easy for them :P. They would rather have a body like Steve Price or something because he's HUUUGE  ::) LOL

just_a_pilgrim

• Getbig IV
« Reply #70 on: September 15, 2009, 01:02:10 AM »
I see fewer and fewer BBers in gyms, very few with serious muscle that takes years. I think my Fitness First is of a higher class of physique than the majority and it's not much, not like when i started training in the mid-90's.

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #71 on: September 15, 2009, 01:04:00 AM »
Yeh i think the goal in Australia is to hold a six pack while getting pissed 3 times a week  ;D

Most people don't want to look like a bodybuilder because of the effort of eating and hard training. Life is too easy for them :P. They would rather have a body like Steve Price or something because he's HUUUGE  ::) LOL

hahaha yeah, look good and get pissed all the time.  ;D

Obviously there are serious bb'ers here in Aus, but at the end of they day, bb'ing here is still very much a niche sport, and unfortunately i can understand their reluctance to sign a bb'er.
No doubt about it...

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #72 on: September 15, 2009, 03:41:22 AM »
I think Lee just signed a contract with Vince Goodrum as a salesman for his products ;)

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #73 on: September 15, 2009, 04:07:17 AM »
I like the guy and I'm sure he's a champ, but his lack of tact is legendary.  Not everybody can roll with the endless streams of "telling it like it is" and still respect him.  What really gets me about Lee is that he was a bastion for being upfront and he's taken it so far that now all the people he talked shit about (even if it was true) are laughing - because they've won.  If you want to promote full disclosure, you've got to set an example that doesn't end with you in the gutter.

Bodybuilding is nothing in this country. Absolutely nothing.  There is no money and Lee is just basically baiting, in suggesting that companies should support the best bodybuilders better.  He knows he has to go back the US to pick up the pieces.

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #74 on: September 15, 2009, 04:14:39 AM »
Maybe Lee should start his own supplement line.  I'm sure he's pooped on someone who will lend him the overhead to start things up.  If Kamali can do it anyone can.