Author Topic: The Transition of Avesher  (Read 26840 times)

JimmyJam1974

• Getbig V
  • "No sir, the ball ain't heavy." - Herschel Walker
Re: The Transition of Avesher
« Reply #50 on: October 17, 2009, 06:30:23 AM »
epic fail reply---why are you and goatboy and other haters failing so hard and grasping at straws ,.....decorator, stylist,....man that is beyond weak,...cheap hooker?,...no original material left?  anyways, beyond that, why this account?

it really appears to bother you two that I am doing better in life
Avesher - good for you that your night ended well. If I may give you some advice, don't take this board so seriously. Shrug off the haters and don't put energy into replying. Haters
U

Deadpool

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: October 17, 2009, 07:19:39 AM »
lol how to know you aare doing good in life...you don't feel compelled to share everything on the internet
X

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #52 on: October 17, 2009, 07:38:49 AM »
Someone once asked Donald Trump why he dates much younger women. He simply replied that young women were more attractive than old women. And that he can [date younger women].

This is what we should all aspire to in our golden years:

Young is fine up to a point.  But the absolute lower limit for a 40-year-old should be something like 28, 29... someone who's been out in the world and had some life experiences.  To a normal, well-adjusted 40 year old, dating a 23-year-old would be like picking some kid up off the playground.  But then again, this is Josh we're talking about...
Ron: "I am lazy."

JimmyJam1974

• Getbig V
  • "No sir, the ball ain't heavy." - Herschel Walker
« Reply #53 on: October 17, 2009, 07:45:15 AM »

Young is fine up to a point.  But the absolute lower limit for a 40-year-old should be something like 28, 29... someone who's been out in the world and had some life experiences.  To a normal, well-adjusted 40 year old, dating a 23-year-old would be like picking some kid up off the playground.  But then again, this is Josh we're talking about...
Yes and Hef's new girls need impants, no?
U

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: October 17, 2009, 10:56:53 AM »

rip it apart fuckers---yaya i got a long  way to go, but compared to 3 months ago Im moving forward----and theres a 23 year old blond in my shower at the moment

Looking good and healthy avesher!  Good work! :)
R

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: October 17, 2009, 10:59:24 AM »
lol how to know you aare doing good in life...you don't feel compelled to share everything on the internet

so everyone is supposed to be the same---if person A acts one way the rest of the world is supposed to act the same?  Pretty boring world. I like sharing on getbig, its a fun place.

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #56 on: October 17, 2009, 11:31:08 AM »
wheres a pic of the broad?

WingedLion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #57 on: October 17, 2009, 11:44:22 AM »
tell me you didn't believe he story lol

avesher/josh hasn't gotten laid in 5 years by his own admitance

the guy is schizo or so he said ...on heavy meds and incapable of having a job or a relation

not knocking him down but he's quite sad .

I hope he recovers though . He needs help

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: October 17, 2009, 12:14:44 PM »

sev--give it up--life has changed for me---is it that hard to accept that your life < mine now

WingedLion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #59 on: October 17, 2009, 12:15:50 PM »

sev--give it up--life has changed for me---is it that hard to accept that your life < mine now
did u find this pic on the net ?

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: October 17, 2009, 12:17:07 PM »

the guy is schizo or so he said ...on heavy meds and incapable of having a job or a relation

I hope he recovers though . He needs help

oh btw  where did I ever say 5 years? Why do you consistently make stuff up? Your insecurities make me look like the most confident man on the planet compared to you.  oh and btw having hair > not having hair; Canada>third world dump you are in,.....etc etc---took me a while but I now realize how much better off I am than you.  Lifes good

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: October 17, 2009, 12:19:24 PM »
did u find this pic on the net ?

oh I dont know ask johnnynoname--hes on my facebook, shes on my facebook and shes sitting right beside me atm and will hold up  sign saying sev sucks--getbig.com--meh skip all that--here

WingedLion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #62 on: October 17, 2009, 12:27:06 PM »
oh I dont know ask johnnynoname--hes on my facebook, shes on my facebook and shes sitting right beside me atm and will hold up  sign saying sev sucks--getbig.com
please do ...

just make sure she doesn't write : " I wanna suck you sev "

you know : compared to you I look much better, have a much bigger cock and I'm not retarded legally.

d0nny2600

• Getbig V
  • http://i.imgur.com/mCzI3N5.jpg
« Reply #63 on: October 17, 2009, 12:29:12 PM »
oh I dont know ask johnnynoname--hes on my facebook, shes on my facebook and shes sitting right beside me atm and will hold up  sign saying sev sucks--getbig.com--meh skip all that--here

Well done dude!

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #64 on: October 17, 2009, 12:44:23 PM »

Well, it's comforting to know that someone has determine the optimal compatible age between the sexes for all of mankind. Perhaps you can indulge us with a chart.

Poor Hef. If he only knew how miserable he's supposed to be. I think in that pic he's in his eighties and his girl friends (ah twins) are about 23 years old.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: October 17, 2009, 12:46:40 PM »

hope he recovers though . He needs help

Yes, and having you as a supportive friend the possibilities are endless.

d0nny2600

• Getbig V
  • http://i.imgur.com/mCzI3N5.jpg
« Reply #66 on: October 17, 2009, 12:48:52 PM »
Well, it's comforting to know that someone has determine the optimal compatible age between the sexes for all of mankind. Perhaps you can indulge us with a chart.

Poor Hef. If he only knew how miserable he's supposed to be. I think in that pic he's in his eighties and his girl friends (ah twins) are about 23 years old.
If only he knew he should be depressed  ::)

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: October 17, 2009, 12:53:35 PM »

What? Sev has a gimmick? Point out that little coward to me. That filthy gypsy is so delusional. He proudly posts pics of these 3rd world hook nose skanks that he really thinks will impress us and then gives you shit. At least your girl takes a shower. And even on your worse day you look better than that Down's syndrome lookalike. I mean, how pathetic is this? He actually felt this was worth to post on the net.

WingedLion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #68 on: October 17, 2009, 01:00:20 PM »
here's a better one

when going nattie makes u better than pellius on drugs lol

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: October 17, 2009, 01:09:35 PM »
here's a better one

And this is from a guy who posts YouTube videos of himself having breakfast and then popping Dbol for desert. How many naps was it again -- 100mg/day. Natty indeed.

God, your Romanian stench even seeps through the computer screen. Thank God that your gypsy ass is staying in Romania and the closest you'll ever get to America is posting (even more) YouTube vids of yourself rapping to Biggie Smalls.

Have fun living in a 3rd world sewer and banging hook nose gypsy skanks.

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: October 17, 2009, 01:09:52 PM »
here's a better one

hey sev---even at 43--when I drop into  215 and 220,..I know and everyone on this board knows that facially, with hair and complete overall appearance I'm gonna look leaps and bounds better than you. So ride your little hot streak for the next 4 months while u can.  Remember, I can cut this hair, you cant grow any.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #71 on: October 17, 2009, 01:13:01 PM »
Sev can't escape getting pwned, even under a new alias. :(
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: October 17, 2009, 01:13:35 PM »

I didnt know her and i were dating,...and she doesnt know this either,...for we both stated we went out last night, had fun. had sex and life goes on. Sex does not equal dating.  And AGAIN goatboy fails,...swing and a miss, strike 55.  Lets take a poll, who would you rather bang, a blond 23 year old or a fat hairy washed up 40 year old saggy titted fat assed paki broad?  Polling stations are now open

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: October 17, 2009, 01:15:27 PM »
hey sev---even at 43--when I drop into  215 and 220,..I know and everyone on this board knows that facially, with hair and complete overall appearance I'm gonna look leaps and bounds better than you. So ride your little hot streak for the next 4 months while u can.  Remember, I can cut this hair, you cant grow any.

disturb (may I call you disturb?), you look way better than him now. Your pic makes you look like early thirties. Having a great head of hair really helps. A little leaner and it's stud city. That Sev guy has that bald, retard, downs syndrome look. No comparison.

BTW, do you know why he now has a gimmick? Did Ron finally put that filthy homo in TO?

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #74 on: October 17, 2009, 01:15:51 PM »
I didnt know her and i were dating,...and she doesnt know this either,...for we both stated we went out last night, had fun. had sex and life goes on. Sex does not equal dating.  And AGAIN goatboy fails,...swing and a miss, strike 55.  Lets take a poll, who would you rather bang, a blond 23 year old or a fat hairy washed up 40 year old saggy titted fat assed paki broad?  Polling stations are now open
:o :o

FATAL BRUTALITY!!!!!!!!!!
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!