Author Topic: ZACK KHAN JUST WON!! HELL YES!!  (Read 28863 times)

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
Re: ZACK KHAN JUST WON!! HELL YES!!
« Reply #150 on: October 19, 2009, 12:44:00 PM »
Seeing as how Zacks age has been mentioned and he has now won the Britain,heres a couple of pics of 20 year olds from 1982 Britain,thats 27 years ago,they are Vince Brown standing relaxed on the left side and Brian Buchanan on the right.Has the sport really progressed.
No it hasn't. As a matter of fact, I was looking at pics of ms. World Jamaica 1977, Sandra Wong, beautful Chinese lady ( I know there is a backstory, most blacks didn't enter those contests), she had a certain natural beauty that many of todays females lack.

crownshep

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #151 on: October 19, 2009, 12:49:56 PM »
Parker,do you mean Sandra Kong,she was a stunner.

crownshep

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #152 on: October 19, 2009, 12:56:11 PM »
Couple more Sandra Kong

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #153 on: October 19, 2009, 12:59:59 PM »
Parker,do you mean Sandra Kong,she was a stunner.
Yeah, was she full Chinese?

asianmyth

• Getbig II
« Reply #154 on: October 19, 2009, 01:08:45 PM »
Looks huge but hes as ugly as my ass hole.

who make u see ur asshole.must be hard on you....chhchchc

spinnis

« Reply #155 on: October 19, 2009, 01:10:27 PM »
First post after the show.

Quote from: ZACK-KHAN;1712625
Hi guys,

What can I say me and Neil did it…. lol. I like to thank all my friends and supporters off Md and say thank you for your kind words of encouragement that what kept me going and also Neil's fucking insane mental motivational words of wisdom. I can say the guy knows his shiiiit...

I wish I met him few years back. It honestly hasn’t sunk in yet but I like I said it been one emotional roller coaster. I like to thank Giles for promoting the British bodybuilders on the U.S boards and my friends and family for sticking by me and believing in me. The main big thank you goes out to Neil aka yoda! I just got to say mate your YT3 training principals worked and I am the finishing article. We fcuking did it !!!!

Shit not to forget Swede my main man you will get my DVD once these guys have got their fingers out of their asses and sent me the master copy to finalise.
Before people ask whats my 1st pro show, I have to be realistic and honest I got to make some improvements in this off season and see how I stack up before I do my first pro show!!!!

cant wait for the dvd!  ;D

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #156 on: October 19, 2009, 02:07:34 PM »
Couple more Sandra Kong
I can't imagine what pulled Bertil's attention away from her. She's a stunner.  :) 

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #157 on: October 19, 2009, 02:19:44 PM »
First post after the show.

cant wait for the dvd!  ;D
i'm happy for you and your man sweetheart    lol

Rampage

• Getbig IV
« Reply #158 on: October 19, 2009, 02:20:21 PM »
Quote from: ZACK-KHAN;1712625
Hi guys,

What can I say me and Neil did it…. lol. I like to thank all my friends and supporters off Md and say thank you for your kind words of encouragement that what kept me going and also Neil's fucking insane mental motivational words of wisdom. I can say the guy knows his shiiiit...

I wish I met him few years back. It honestly hasn’t sunk in yet but I like I said it been one emotional roller coaster. I like to thank Giles for promoting the British bodybuilders on the U.S boards and my friends and family for sticking by me and believing in me. The main big thank you goes out to Neil aka yoda! I just got to say mate your YT3 training principals worked and I am the finishing article. We fcuking did it !!!!

Shit not to forget Swede my main man you will get my DVD once these guys have got their fingers out of their asses and sent me the master copy to finalise.
Before people ask whats my 1st pro show, I have to be realistic and honest I got to make some improvements in this off season and see how I stack up before I do my first pro show!!!!

I see zack is desperately trying to promote `YODA` and get him into the spotlight and some extra clientele , just like hany`s FST-7  , now we have Y2J by Yoda  ::)

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #159 on: October 19, 2009, 02:27:00 PM »
I see zack is desperately trying to promote `YODA` and get him into the spotlight and some extra clientele , just like hany`s FST-7  , now we have Y2J by Yoda  ::)
Now what happens if "Yoda" doesn't deliver, these guys and their reliance on gurus shows just how much of a crutch they are. From Flex and his use of Joe Mcneil and Chad, to hang to Chris Aceto to now Yoda. When will it end?

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #160 on: December 03, 2009, 08:12:36 PM »
what's with the expression on PH face?  THAT is not a winner   lol

Bodybuilding Pro.com