Author Topic: alpha pharma?  (Read 41768 times)

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
Re: alpha pharma?
« Reply #25 on: November 10, 2009, 10:57:23 AM »
Only a straight up fucking newbie would ever think alpha pharma is HG.  They market tren hex for fuck's sake you moron.  NO LEGIT PHARMACEUTICAL COMPANY WOULD EVER MANUFACTURE LET ALONE MARKET TRENBOLONE FOR THE MEDICAL/HRT COMMUNITY.  TRENBOLONE SERVES ABSOLUTELY ZERO MEDICAL PURPOSE! 

Now did you catch that last part?  Or are you a newbie retard typical of the kind of poster that posts on the getbig steroid forum?  Do you EVER see Norma, Organon, Schering, Bayer AG, Jelfa, Galenika, Upjohn, Wyeth, EVER MARKET ANYTHING OTHER THAN DECA AND TEST, STANAZOLOL, METHANOLONE, METHANDROSTENOLONE, OXANDROLONE, OXYMETHOLONE???????????/  NO YOU DON'T!

EQ, TREN, MASTERON, ARE U FUCKING G STEROID PRODUCTS NO IFS ANDS OR BUTS ABOUT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Some excerpts from William Llewellyn on Alpha Pharma:
Full article here: http://www.bodyofscience.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4630

Alpha-Pharma went further by providing us copies of drug registration forms in India, stamped by the Commissioner of the Foods & Drugs Control Administration of Gujarat State. By what we were provided, the company and products indeed appear to be registered, at least for sale as exports.

Alpha-Pharma also furnished us copies of laboratory analysis reports showing their products to contain the proper amounts of steroid and no bacterial contamination. While we appreciate the documentation, here at Body of Science, we do not like to accept lab reports directly from manufacturers. It would be too easy for a company to manipulate the results. So we commissioned our own set of tests on two Alpha-Pharma products, Testobolin (testosterone enanthate) and Testorapid (testosterone propionate). The testing was extensive, and demonstrated not only that the products contained the proper steroids in sufficient dosages, but also that they were free of bacterial contamination, and of high pharmaceutical purity.

Alpha Pharma's products meet the standards required by the U.S. FDA, the Australian FDA, the United Kingdom FDA and the World Health Organization.

Alpha Pharma is also licensed and in good standing with the Thai government, where their labs are located.

They can also provide all of the following and have provided the following:

*Drug Master Files for submission to the United States FDA and the European Community

*Dossiers for Certificate of Suitability of monographs of the European Pharmacopoeia

*Responses to audit reports and follow up activities

*Site Master Files (Australian TGA)

There are not too many companies out there that can provide documentation such as that to that extent.
Alpha Pharma is indeed 100% Human Grade.

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: November 10, 2009, 11:39:09 AM »
Very informative post...mcmanus you should do some research before bashing people

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #27 on: November 10, 2009, 11:51:48 AM »
its ok,, im just a nooby.... what do i know???? ;)

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: November 10, 2009, 06:02:19 PM »
You fools don't get it do you?  I'm not saying their quality sucks or they aren't superior products.  MY FUCKING POINT IS YOU WILL NOT FIND THEM IN ANY AMERICAN PHARMACY OR EUROPEAN UNION PHARMACY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  You will very well find them in a Thai pharmacy.  But it's fucking Thailand.  And it's not hard to drum up just about any type of certificate if you live in a country like India.  The point is NO LEGIT HUMAN GRADE PHARMACEUTICAL COMPANY WOULD EVER MARKET TRENBOLONE!  LMAO!  When someone says humna grade they are talking about companies like Pfizer, UpJohn, Wyeth, Jefla, Galenika, Zafa.......companies that actually PRODUCE OTHER DRUGS!!!!!!!!  Does alpha pharma produce ANYTHING other than steroids and bodybuilding drugs?  No they fucking don't!  ZAFA produces a whole host of other medications including blood pressure meds, antibiotics, sympathomimetics etc.  You can tout their legitimacy and quality all you want.  I won't disagree.  But to call them human grade pharmaceutical company on the level of a Pfizer, Sonafi Aventis and even companies like Zafa is hilarious. 

And BodyOfScience doesn't mean shit anymore.  Bill has lost a lot of credibility over the past few years.  At one point he was advertising and calling Balkan Pharmaceuticals a legit human grade company.  Bill is not the guru he used to be and BOS going downhill as far as their reputation for being the go to people/website for legitimacy of bodybuilding drugs.  Bill will never live down his Axio and Balkan fiasco. 

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: November 10, 2009, 06:04:44 PM »
Agreed, Alpha Pharm is def hg...why would they sue someone trying to claim they were a underground lab...they are licensed out of india

LMAO!  tstamaniac has weighed in........... ::)  You have no clue kid. 

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: November 10, 2009, 06:19:42 PM »
No clue? Would an underground lab sue someone for claiming there an underground lab? The shit is pharm grade my man...they are licensed

jerseymuscles113

• Getbig III
« Reply #31 on: November 10, 2009, 06:55:21 PM »
mcmanus i'd say you need to go do some research but you don.'t even need to do that you just need to learn how to read aj Jus posted the linkS!!! read them alpha is a licensed Hg pharmaceutical company....your argument is the same as some one trying to say it's day time when its really night

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: November 10, 2009, 09:07:46 PM »
mcmanus i'd say you need to go do some research but you don.'t even need to do that you just need to learn how to read aj Jus posted the linkS!!! read them alpha is a licensed Hg pharmaceutical company....your argument is the same as some one trying to say it's day time when its really night

You guys are clueless.  A legit pharmaceutical company produces more than just bodybuilding drugs.  No one is disputing their quality and everything Arnold Jr. posted makes absolutely no difference.  I've researched alpha pharma enough to know how they operate. 

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #33 on: November 10, 2009, 11:15:27 PM »
You fools don't get it do you?  I'm not saying their quality sucks or they aren't superior products.  MY FUCKING POINT IS YOU WILL NOT FIND THEM IN ANY AMERICAN PHARMACY OR EUROPEAN UNION PHARMACY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  You will very well find them in a Thai pharmacy.  But it's fucking Thailand.  And it's not hard to drum up just about any type of certificate if you live in a country like India.  The point is NO LEGIT HUMAN GRADE PHARMACEUTICAL COMPANY WOULD EVER MARKET TRENBOLONE!  LMAO!  When someone says humna grade they are talking about companies like Pfizer, UpJohn, Wyeth, Jefla, Galenika, Zafa.......companies that actually PRODUCE OTHER DRUGS!!!!!!!!  Does alpha pharma produce ANYTHING other than steroids and bodybuilding drugs?  No they fucking don't!  ZAFA produces a whole host of other medications including blood pressure meds, antibiotics, sympathomimetics etc.  You can tout their legitimacy and quality all you want.  I won't disagree.  But to call them human grade pharmaceutical company on the level of a Pfizer, Sonafi Aventis and even companies like Zafa is hilarious. 

And BodyOfScience doesn't mean shit anymore.  Bill has lost a lot of credibility over the past few years.  At one point he was advertising and calling Balkan Pharmaceuticals a legit human grade company.  Bill is not the guru he used to be and BOS going downhill as far as their reputation for being the go to people/website for legitimacy of bodybuilding drugs.  Bill will never live down his Axio and Balkan fiasco. 

Posted before:
Drug Master Files for submission to the United States FDA and the European Community
Dossiers for Certificate of Suitability of monographs of the European Pharmacopoeia

NO LEGIT HUMAN GRADE PHARMACEUTICAL COMPANY WOULD EVER MARKET TRENBOLONE!  LMAO!
It's happened more than once where U.S. Pharma companies manufactured Parabolin under the table...been awhile but it has happened. After all, there's money to be made. Doesn't seem to happen anymore though since restrictions and restraints have gotten much tighter.

companies that actually PRODUCE OTHER DRUGS!!!!!!!!  Does alpha pharma produce ANYTHING other than steroids and bodybuilding drugs?  No they fucking don't!
Actually, yes they do.
*Antibiotics
*Antihistamines
*Orlistat (GlaxoSmithKline version: Alli)
*Metronidazole (Pfizer version: Flagyl)
*Azithromycin (Used to treat infections such as "inner-ear" laryngitis, pneumonia, typhoid, and in some case urinary infections)
*Simvastatin (Cholesterol medication)
*Synvisc (Osteoarthritis)
*Tramadol (pain reliever)
*Sucralfate (gastrointestinal medication)

You fools don't get it do you?  I'm not saying their quality sucks or they aren't superior products.
For the sake of argument, lets say I'm full of crap and that Alpha Pharma is pure UG gear...which I'm not saying, I'm only throwing this out here for arguments sake...if their "Quality" is top of the line and they have "Superior" products, does it make that much of a difference either way?

And lets say in the near future Alpha Pharma products turn into pure garbage, if that happens I'll be the first to fall in line with you and say they are junk. But right now that day isn't here.

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: November 11, 2009, 01:04:38 AM »
Post up their website big guy.   ::)

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: November 11, 2009, 01:44:00 AM »
Is this not their "official site"?  LMAO! Where are all the other drugs you listed that they produce?  
http://www.alpha-pharma.com/products_01_andrology.html

Now compare and contrast that webiste with this one:
http://www.zafa.com.pk/aboutus.html

Or this one:
http://www.jelfa.com.pl/pl/main/index

Or this one:
http://www.galenika.rs/

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: November 11, 2009, 01:51:48 AM »
Or is this your idea of a "human grade" lab with GMP and "ISO" certificates?  LMAO! Fucking idiots around here I swear.
http://www.balkanpharmaceuticals.com/

Certificates, licenses, petition to FDA whatever doesn't mean jack shit.

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: November 11, 2009, 05:53:31 AM »
Is this not their "official site"?  LMAO! Where are all the other drugs you listed that they produce?  

Now compare and contrast that webiste with this one:
http://www.zafa.com.pk/aboutus.html

Or this one:
http://www.jelfa.com.pl/pl/main/index

Or this one:
http://www.galenika.rs/

So thats your proof? Comparing web sites? You have no arguement...and dont even get me started on balkan everyone knows thats a bullshit lab

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #38 on: November 11, 2009, 08:09:47 AM »

No, that's not their official website. That's a leg of their website that deals with AAS, that's all.

And yes you can find Alpha Pharm in some European Pharmacies...meant to say that in my last response...but I know no matter what I say, you'll just come back with saying I'm a fucktard so it doesn't really matter. After all, you didn't address one single point I made in my last post, you didn't counter with one single arguement.

hossie59

• Getbig II
« Reply #39 on: November 11, 2009, 02:48:24 PM »
You ever think to yourself how much money you could make, and how happy you could make people if you could invent a device that would stab people through the internet.  :o :o :o

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #40 on: November 11, 2009, 03:05:48 PM »
there is no hg tren.....those are false certificats......

No ones saying it's HG tren...all that's being argued is if Alpha is HG or not. Like I've said, several HG pharmacies have made tren before...doesn't make the tren HG but it has been made by them.

Am I wording this right where it makes sense?

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: November 11, 2009, 05:00:45 PM »
No, that's not their official website. That's a leg of their website that deals with AAS, that's all.

And yes you can find Alpha Pharm in some European Pharmacies...meant to say that in my last response...but I know no matter what I say, you'll just come back with saying I'm a fucktard so it doesn't really matter. After all, you didn't address one single point I made in my last post, you didn't counter with one single arguement.

Then why don't you post their "official" website like I asked? 

No one is saying you're a fucktard.  The point is Alpha Pharma is not a legit HG pharmaceutical manufacturer.  You can call them "above ground" or whatever you want but they are not going to be taken seriously on an international level as far as the medical community is concerned.  Oh hey doc my blood pressure is up...........ok here you go here's a prescription for Alpha Pharma 5mg amlodipine?????? LMAO!

Also I'd like for you to prove all these wild claims you are making.....for instance that Alpha pharma is found in a EU pharmacy.  I'm not talking Romania or fucking Moldova.  I'm talking a legit EU pharmacy like one in Germany, France, England, etc. 

And there wasn't a bunch of hg companies producing tren............there was negma France and that's about it.  Why the hell do you think they discontinued it.  Look the bottomline is that US pharmaceutical companies are the gold standard litmus test of pharmacies around the world.  Just because some company out of India manages to trump up a bunch of certificates and sell a product doesn't mean anything.  You can go to Mexico and find all types of counterfeit steroids and ug steroids in their pharmacies.  Same thing with Thailand and a host of other places. 

tmike820

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #42 on: November 11, 2009, 06:16:43 PM »
Anyone have pics of Alpha test e amps?

jerseymuscles113

• Getbig III
« Reply #43 on: November 11, 2009, 06:42:03 PM »
google images

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #44 on: November 11, 2009, 09:21:22 PM »

There are over 300 pharmacies world wide that carry the Alpha name or have a website but they are also all inter-connected with each other. For our purposes here, the branch of AP we're talking about is:

http://alphapharma.com/

If you want to contact them via email: http://www.indiamart.com/company/727065/enquiry.html

By phone: +(91)-(22)-28591136 / 65138018

No one is saying you're a fucktard.  The point is Alpha Pharma is not a legit HG pharmaceutical manufacturer.  You can call them "above ground" or whatever you want but they are not going to be taken seriously on an international level as far as the medical community is concerned.  Oh hey doc my blood pressure is up...........ok here you go here's a prescription for Alpha Pharma 5mg amlodipine?????? LMAO!

Also I'd like for you to prove all these wild claims you are making.....for instance that Alpha pharma is found in a EU pharmacy.  I'm not talking Romania or fucking Moldova.  I'm talking a legit EU pharmacy like one in Germany, France, England, etc. 

I'm not sure how to prove this to you...there might be a way but I don't know what it is. Yes, a lot of eastern European Pharma's carry it, it is also found in Denmark but beyond that I can't say for sure.

And there wasn't a bunch of hg companies producing tren............there was negma France and that's about it.  Why the hell do you think they discontinued it.  Look the bottomline is that US pharmaceutical companies are the gold standard litmus test of pharmacies around the world.  Just because some company out of India manages to trump up a bunch of certificates and sell a product doesn't mean anything.  You can go to Mexico and find all types of counterfeit steroids and ug steroids in their pharmacies.  Same thing with Thailand and a host of other places. 
I can't argue on how many companies produced tren with an HG label...I don't have an exact number and all in all it's not that big of a deal IMO.

As for the certificates, I really don't think they're trumped up certificates, if the certificates are internationally recognized then they can't be trumped up. Of course we can argue about that all day long and I honestly don't know how to prove that to you or not.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #45 on: November 11, 2009, 09:26:26 PM »

One more thing that just popped into my head. For the most part, Alpha Pharma AAS gets pretty good reviews. You rarely come across anyone complaining about them...sure, there will always be a few. What I don't understand is how or why on this board, 2 guys, you and one other and that's it, have for one reason or another decided that Alpha needed to be deemed as some 3rd rate garbage, when most anyone whose been around AAS for awhile and used it will tell you it's as smooth and as potent as you can get.

I hate to even say this since this is getbig and it will more than likely be crucified, but do you have any idea how many pro bodybuilders use the Alpha Pharma brand? Yeah I know, I don't know what I'm talking about...the ones that know me here and know what I do fully know that I don't talk out of my ass. Anyway, food for thought IMO.

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: November 11, 2009, 09:46:48 PM »
One more thing that just popped into my head. For the most part, Alpha Pharma AAS gets pretty good reviews. You rarely come across anyone complaining about them...sure, there will always be a few. What I don't understand is how or why on this board, 2 guys, you and one other and that's it, have for one reason or another decided that Alpha needed to be deemed as some 3rd rate garbage, when most anyone whose been around AAS for awhile and used it will tell you it's as smooth and as potent as you can get.

I hate to even say this since this is getbig and it will more than likely be crucified, but do you have any idea how many pro bodybuilders use the Alpha Pharma brand? Yeah I know, I don't know what I'm talking about...the ones that know me here and know what I do fully know that I don't talk out of my ass. Anyway, food for thought IMO.

Probodybuilders will shove everything and anything up their ass and into their veins to grow big muscles!  what's your point?  I've seen that website you posted and it's a complete and utter front.  AlphaPharma DOES NOT PRODUCE ANY OF THE DRUGS YOU LISTED!  And you have ZERO proof that EU pharmacies are carrying alphapharma. 

Also like I said Negma France was the only mainstream pharma company that legitimately produced parabolan for the medical community. 

A legit pharmaceutical company doesn't have an "offshoot" of their main website with bodybuilding drugs.  No they have ALL their products listed on the website like Zafa or Galenika or Jelfa.  The website you posted is some generic bs. website.  They dont list any of their products. 

jerseymuscles113

• Getbig III
« Reply #47 on: November 11, 2009, 10:22:36 PM »
if you don.'t believe any of their certificates are real then just don.'t take alpha pharma products its as simple as that....there is obviously no convincing you of what they actually are, a human grade pharmaceutical company, so just stick with what you use! imo and many others and everyone that i've talked to alphapharma is Jus as good and Alot of times preferred....even tho it is Hg who cares if it isn't as long as they have a bulletproof reputation which i think they do and they make good reliable products what does it matter!!! and i just came off of a cycle i originaly bought jelfa test e but didn't have enough amps so i ended up buying some Testobolin by alphapharma and again imo it was smoother drew up easier and obviously was just as clean and even cheaper! as long As its available to me i'll always run their products....they're 100% A+ in my book

efanhowz

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #48 on: November 11, 2009, 10:34:14 PM »
all this talk is getting me hungry for my next cycle :P anyone try their "parabolan" aka tren hex???

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #49 on: November 11, 2009, 10:48:18 PM »
Probodybuilders will shove everything and anything up their ass and into their veins to grow big muscles!  what's your point? 
A lot of pro's have access to any brand they want, many choose Alpha. I'm not saying all and I can't give you a specific number, but if it was crap and you could get just about any other brand, why would you use it?

I've seen that website you posted and it's a complete and utter front.  AlphaPharma DOES NOT PRODUCE ANY OF THE DRUGS YOU LISTED! 
They produce every drug I listed and many more. You can simply google it.

And you have ZERO proof that EU pharmacies are carrying alphapharma. 
I don't know how to prove it to you on a message board. If there's a way to do it I'd be glad to.

Also like I said Negma France was the only mainstream pharma company that legitimately produced parabolan for the medical community. 

A legit pharmaceutical company doesn't have an "offshoot" of their main website with bodybuilding drugs.  No they have ALL their products listed on the website like Zafa or Galenika or Jelfa.  The website you posted is some generic bs. website.  They dont list any of their products. 
Again, yes they do. They list every single product. Google.

Anyway, at this point we're going to have to agree to disagree because neither of us is going to budge...obviously. Besides, I have zero to gain in proving my points either way and we're not really getting anywhere.