Author Topic: What drives the Liberals' hatred towards Sarah Palin?  (Read 18539 times)

chadstallion

• Getbig IV
Re: What drives the Liberals' hatred towards Sarah Palin?
« Reply #25 on: November 19, 2009, 12:32:43 PM »
Jon Stewart said it best

"When you peel back the layers of onion skin on SP, there's no onion there."
w

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #26 on: November 19, 2009, 12:36:25 PM »
Jon Stewart said it best

Oh fucking please.   She has more substance and grit as a person than the entire left wing gang of marxists, tax cheats, wall street banksters, rainbow push idiots combined.   

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #27 on: November 19, 2009, 02:19:40 PM »
The fear campaign against Obama and the Sexist treatment of Palin are equally as bad.
A disgrace.
As empty as paradise

Mons Venus

« Reply #28 on: November 19, 2009, 02:29:24 PM »
Jon Stewart said it best

No onion.....just hot air. :-X

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: November 19, 2009, 02:40:10 PM »

No onion.....just hot air. :-X

No Onion..No Hot Air...just NOTHING!!!!
C

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #30 on: November 19, 2009, 02:53:42 PM »
Who care Mons..atleast she's not a fraud.
L

muscleforlife

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: November 19, 2009, 08:25:09 PM »
But she is a  Quitter.

Millions adore her.  She is earning millions now and good for her.
But she will never shake off her Quitter status.
Sandra

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: November 19, 2009, 09:05:18 PM »
But she is a  Quitter.

Millions adore her.  She is earning millions now and good for her.
But she will never shake off her Quitter status.
Sandra
obama quit the congress to be president, if it turns out this was all a ploy to help her get into congress or run for president then she didnt quit anymore so than obama did...

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #33 on: November 19, 2009, 09:45:46 PM »
obama quit the congress to be president, if it turns out this was all a ploy to help her get into congress or run for president then she didnt quit anymore so than obama did...

you're suggesting she quit being Gov of Alaska to run for POTUS/congress?

Didn't Obama step down after he won?

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: November 19, 2009, 09:53:52 PM »
you're suggesting she quit being Gov of Alaska to run for POTUS/congress?

Didn't Obama step down after he won?

whether he stepped down before or after isnt what the point is its that he STEPPED DOWN...

while the circumstances are obviously different the end result is the same he quit so did she...

did blago have to replace him with yet another moron after he stepped down?

he stepped down b/c something better came along explain to me how thats any different then what palin did?

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #35 on: November 20, 2009, 03:24:19 AM »
Correct me if I'm wrong. But isn't it the most usual practice that new presidents usually holds some public office?
On the top of my head last election: Mitt Romney, Ron Paul, Hillary Clinton, Bill Richardson, John McCain.
Didn't George Bush step down as a governor to be president?

Tony, Do you have a problem with all presidents or candidates who's been prepared to leave their office for the POTUS?
As empty as paradise

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Competitor- NABBA Nationals Overall Champ
« Reply #36 on: November 20, 2009, 07:10:49 AM »
Sarah is a real washington outsider, doesn't like politics as usual with the typical corruption & bureaucracy we see, has some regional quirks (dialect, speech cadence) and doesn't fit the liberal's mold as a powerful successful statesmen.  The latter being the most significant reason why liberals, especially successful liberal women, have absolute disdane for her.  They hate that she is a successful, attractive mother who forged her own path to power outside of the path they historically created during the women's rights movement.

I think she is on the right side of the vast majority of issues and is excellent in bringing a non-insider perspective to politics.  The lifetime politicians that sit in congress & protect themselves have to go.  She has learned a lot in the past year and is now a better overall candidate.  I think Sarah is an incredible draw to many mainstream folks and she certainly can raise $ and draw crowds (has that celebrity appeal kind of like Obama did).  She is charismatic and passionate.  I believe she cares deeply for this country and has solid, unwaivering traditional conservative values.  To me, that's better than the corrupt marxist politicians that are trying to change our country...even if they are more polished.  However, I don't think Palin is qualified or has the disposition to be president and I think resigning the governorship of Alaska was a bad move if she wants to run for office again.  I don't know what her political future brings, perhaps she will be a non-officed political force.  Nevertheless, I am certain she will have a major influence on the 2010 and 2012 elections even if she isn't on the ticket.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #37 on: November 20, 2009, 07:14:53 AM »
She's a brain dead moron who isn't anywhere near qualified enough to hold a position of power in this country. That's reason enough to hate her.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: November 20, 2009, 07:23:17 AM »
She's a brain dead moron who isn't anywhere near qualified enough to hold a position of power in this country. That's reason enough to hate her.

Fine, why dont we apply the same reasoning to the brain dead idiot we have in the WH who does not even grasp the most rudementary concepts of basic economics?  Maybe if you want to know why many of us hate Obama, itas because he too is brain dead idiot steeped in marxist idealogy.   

I have seen no evidence whatsoever that Obama is smart or brilliant as the libs claim.  All I have seen is a hard left idealogue whose lack of any personal experience in anything other than college sophistry is manifesting itself everywhere you look.  He has received bogus accolades his entire life and is an incoherent joke when the rubber hits the road.   

Please, show me where and how Obama has demonstraded his "brilliance"? 

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #39 on: November 20, 2009, 07:29:01 AM »
Sarah is a real washington outsider, doesn't like politics as usual with the typical corruption & bureaucracy we see,

is this a joke?

should we bring up the numbers?

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Competitor- NABBA Nationals Overall Champ
« Reply #40 on: November 20, 2009, 07:34:49 AM »
So, you think Sarah is a washington insider?  You think she fits in well with the career politicians there?
I'm not her biggest fan, but to call her brain dead is ignorant.  There is a baseline amount of corruption and bureacracy that is probably inevitable but I'm pretty sure Palin would be choose to be involved with less than usual.
Man, some of you liberals hate her so much you slobber over insulting her.  Interesting. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: November 20, 2009, 07:36:08 AM »
is this a joke?

should we bring up the numbers?

Like what?  Of the UE going to 13% officially in the next year?  

The massive devaluation of the dollar?

The failed Stimulus bill?  

The mess CFC created?  

The KSM fiasco?  

How about the numbers on the growth of the deficit and massive increase in waste fraud and abuse in medicair this past year?  

What numbers do you want to discuss?  

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #42 on: November 20, 2009, 07:42:44 AM »
So, you think Sarah is a washington insider?  You think she fits in well with the career politicians there?
I'm not her biggest fan, but to call her brain dead is ignorant.  There is a baseline amount of corruption and bureacracy that is probably inevitable but I'm pretty sure Palin would be choose to be involved with less than usual.
Man, some of you liberals hate her so much you slobber over insulting her.  Interesting. 

she was very liberal in spending with a dash of social handouts

who are you calling lib? :D. you know what? im not the lib, YOURE THE LIB! haha! i called you a lib! you're done now!

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #43 on: November 20, 2009, 07:44:19 AM »
Like what?  Of the UE going to 13% officially in the next year?  

The massive devaluation of the dollar?

The failed Stimulus bill?  

The mess CFC created?  

The KSM fiasco?  

How about the numbers on the growth of the deficit and massive increase in waste fraud and abuse in medicair this past year?  

What numbers do you want to discuss?  

33, control yourself and stay on topic.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: November 20, 2009, 07:52:38 AM »
Correct me if I'm wrong. But isn't it the most usual practice that new presidents usually holds some public office?
On the top of my head last election: Mitt Romney, Ron Paul, Hillary Clinton, Bill Richardson, John McCain.
Didn't George Bush step down as a governor to be president?

Tony, Do you have a problem with all presidents or candidates who's been prepared to leave their office for the POTUS?
I would say 99% of the US presidents have held public office just prior to becoming president with a few exceptions like washington, jackson etc...

I dont have a problem at all hedge my problem is with the uber liberals who want to bash palin for basically doing the same thing obama did.

Obama left his office b/c something better came along, is palin not better off now?

In that sense we are all quiters im sure everyone here has quit a job b/c a better one has come along... ::)

I agree with the idea she isnt qualified and was a horrible pick my problem is with the uber liberal inconsistency.

If she was a D they would love this woman John kerry's daughter got pulled over for DUI the other night and you had blacken700 in there saying ahh its not a big deal.

Could you imagine the bonanza and shitfest that would have ensued if palins daughter had done the same?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: November 20, 2009, 07:54:12 AM »
Look, Sarah is not ready for president, but what gauls me are two things going on here.  

1.  The media created this image of Obama as being a brilliant Harvard lawyer, and no matter how much evidence emerges to the contrary, people still want to grasp on to that initial story line fed by the MSM.

2.  The media created created an equal but opposite image of Palin, and no matter what evidence emerges to the contrary, many people refuse to accept otherwise and stillw ant to hold on to that initial spoon fed MSM garbage.  

From what I can tell, Obama is not anywhere near a brilliant lawyer.  I have seen not one shred of evidence to bring me to that conclusion that the MSM wanted me to believe.  

By that same token, Sarah is judged by a double standard.  Sure she has had plenty of gaffes.  But by the same token her haters refuse to even acknowledge the same crap Obama or Biden do daily.    

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: November 20, 2009, 08:02:31 AM »
Tony:  Check this out.  Obama was elected to the Senate in 2004, took office in 2005, and declared his run for the presidency in 2006, after a year and a half.

And you pleople bash Palin? 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: November 20, 2009, 08:08:18 AM »
Tony:  Check this out.  Obama was elected to the Senate in 2004, took office in 2005, and declared his run for the presidency in 2006, after a year and a half.

Come you obama voters - please tell me what experience Obama had between January 2005 and June 2006 that changed his not being qualified, to being qualified for President. 

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: November 20, 2009, 08:08:50 AM »

LOL hahahha ohhhhh SHIT

this guy gets better and better

you see the hypocrisy hedge?

that is my problem not obama but obviously obama wasnt qualified to be President just like obviously palin wasnt qualified to be VP

I called a spade a spade on both accounts...the uber libs you ask?

noooo they called palin unqualified, a bad mother, and a hill billy

obama, you ask?

ohhh they called him very qualified, a dedicated father, and "i have a tingle shooting up my leg"
 ::)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #49 on: November 20, 2009, 08:20:43 AM »
Palin supported and defended the Bailout in 2008, even as conservative republicans called it a terrible idea.

I think that speaks volumes.  Lots of dems and repubs "jumped on board" with party leadership to support the bill.  Others had the backbone to defy it.  She was NOT one of them.  Simple enough.  You want a Maverick?  Vote for one of those folks that voted against the bailout.