Author Topic: Arthur Jones - A Genius or an Idiot?  (Read 11877 times)

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
Re: Arthur Jones - A Genius or an Idiot?
« Reply #50 on: January 24, 2010, 11:57:30 AM »

I agree, that is why I think training should always be individualized.

One thing I found out by experience though is that whenever I increased the volume of my training at the expense of intensity, I stopped making progress and just was spinning on my wheels. That is why I always train with the highest intensity I can and relatively low volume, which is what gives me the best results.
So, I think training the hardest is the most important thing, not holding back and going through the motions. Volume can be adjusted to the individual and according to frequency too.

X2 Jones was on the money but some of his stuff was a bit off

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #51 on: January 24, 2010, 01:01:08 PM »
This thread...

is over a month old.

Arthur Jones: "Rock out with your cock out".

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: January 24, 2010, 01:08:11 PM »
Genetics plus drugs are what was responsible for Viator's physique and Oliva's physique not fucking HIT or nautilus machines.  Oliva and Viator could have lifted tree stumps and bails of hay all day and would have been naturally huge and musuclar dudes.  Throw drugs into the mix and you get what they were.  Monsters and at a very early age.  Viator was fucking more massive than anyone at 19 years old.  Arnold started using drugs in his early teens.  Oliva was fucking huge at 18 years old.  That is GENETICS guys not training or some fancy machine.  Why do you think Arthur Jones never used average trainees in his experiments?  Because the results would have been average.......and average doesn't sell shit. 

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #53 on: January 24, 2010, 01:11:46 PM »
Genetics plus drugs are what was responsible for Viator's physique and Oliva's physique not fucking HIT or nautilus machines.  Oliva and Viator could have lifted tree stumps and bails of hay all day and would have been naturally huge and musuclar dudes.  Throw drugs into the mix and you get what they were.  Monsters and at a very early age.  Viator was fucking more massive than anyone at 19 years old.  Arnold started using drugs in his early teens.  Oliva was fucking huge at 18 years old.  That is GENETICS guys not training or some fancy machine.  Why do you think Arthur Jones never used average trainees in his experiments?  Because the results would have been average.......and average doesn't sell shit. 
Damn fine post right there. All pros have to have genetics first oe everyone would be a pro right?

nolotil

• Getbig III
« Reply #54 on: January 25, 2010, 03:52:49 PM »

very very true,, this is why i always say you can not analyze training of drug users and use as truth for naturals...

for example yates did that and got huge,, mentzer did that and got huge, ronnie did this and got huge;; you can not draw conclusions from the training more than that drugs work (+genetics and hard work over long period of time),,,

natural should look at how biggest naturals train not pro bodybuilders...,

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: January 25, 2010, 04:35:47 PM »
a marketing genius for his time..nowadays you re not going to sell crap with this kind of face...

and his machines didnt do shit to "improve" the cobayes bodies, steroids did.

ARNIE1947

• Getbig IV
« Reply #56 on: January 30, 2010, 05:42:09 AM »
2 OF THE GENIUSUES , YET RIVALS IN BUISNESS ...